Obsolete - MiniLovers Extended Mod

WaxenFigure

Hi

A couple of days i did a fresh intall of windows and skyrim.

Installed the mod, its working great but the female boobs stretch a lot when going to the position xD

Maybe i forgot to instal something ? i have no idea and it's been a couple of weeks since i played this :)

Hi

A couple of days i did a fresh intall of windows and skyrim.

Installed the mod' date=' its working great but the female boobs stretch a lot when going to the position xD

Maybe i forgot to instal something ? i have no idea and it's been a couple of weeks since i played this :)

[/quote']

Which Body Shape are you using? Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- Or DIMONIZED UNP female body? I use this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D26800 But if your using Body slider you'll get the crushed Boob affect Unless someone knows of a skeletal mod that cures this?

A lot of work?

It should be added just the two arrays ...

(The problem with coordinates related with the animation. It is set too far away from * collision *.)

okay' date=' thank you.

[/quote']

A lot of work getting the right values for each race combination.

I think I can set up the mod to automatically record the race combinations and positions that people set up for their own use. They can then report back what settings worked for them and I can eventually get a master file of combinations to distribute with the mod.

In short, I have a plan :)

A lot of work?

It should be added just the two arrays ...

(The problem with coordinates related with the animation. It is set too far away from * collision *.)

okay' date=' thank you.

[/quote']

A lot of work getting the right values for each race combination.

Adjusting the animation for a specific amount of actors - it's the only way. But without standards of animation - it will be hard to implement.

Ok' date=' I cant figure this out... Used to have this working fine, but on a fresh install of skyrim, the keys for changing positions etc etc dont work. None of them do. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

[/quote']

You have to hold the key down for a bit for it to register. The slower your machine the longer you may find yourself waiting.

Yea, I thought that too. Held them down forever (like 15 seconds). Still nada. I'm on a ridiculously powerful rig compared to my old one (which this mod worked flawlessly). I didnt know if you had any ideas on how to solve this. I'm going to start disabling mods and see if something is conflicting. There shouldn't be, but you never know.

Ok' date=' I cant figure this out... Used to have this working fine, but on a fresh install of skyrim, the keys for changing positions etc etc dont work. None of them do. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

[/quote']

You have to hold the key down for a bit for it to register. The slower your machine the longer you may find yourself waiting.

Yea, I thought that too. Held them down forever (like 15 seconds). Still nada. I'm on a ridiculously powerful rig compared to my old one (which this mod worked flawlessly). I didnt know if you had any ideas on how to solve this. I'm going to start disabling mods and see if something is conflicting. There shouldn't be, but you never know.

Usually this happens from an outdated SKSE or from not running the game through the SKSE loader. another reason could be that those keys are assigned to other actions by the game or another mod.

Yea' date=' I thought that too. Held them down forever (like 15 seconds). Still nada. I'm on a ridiculously powerful rig compared to my old one (which this mod worked flawlessly). I didnt know if you had any ideas on how to solve this. I'm going to start disabling mods and see if something is conflicting. There shouldn't be, but you never know.

[/quote']

15 seconds is more than plenty of time, you can't have gotten the version where I tried to intercept keystrokes directly as I never released that (it didn't work either). Even if another mod intercepted keystrokes though the way this mod currently works is by checking to see what keys are pressed at the moment the script runs.

The only way the keys wouldn't be read is if the script isn't running.

You don't have MiniLovers Alternative installed at the same time do you?

Any chance of getting this to use SkyUI's MCM menu for the hotkeys? I've got three mods that use hotkeys,(SSS, Predator Vision, and ML) and it's a pain to get them to play nice together, since I don't quite know how to rebind the ML keys, and have to use a batch file for SSS's keys. Predator Vision uses MCM, which makes the swapping a bit more seamless for it.

Yea' date=' I thought that too. Held them down forever (like 15 seconds). Still nada. I'm on a ridiculously powerful rig compared to my old one (which this mod worked flawlessly). I didnt know if you had any ideas on how to solve this. I'm going to start disabling mods and see if something is conflicting. There shouldn't be, but you never know.

[/quote']

15 seconds is more than plenty of time, you can't have gotten the version where I tried to intercept keystrokes directly as I never released that (it didn't work either). Even if another mod intercepted keystrokes though the way this mod currently works is by checking to see what keys are pressed at the moment the script runs.

The only way the keys wouldn't be read is if the script isn't running.

You don't have MiniLovers Alternative installed at the same time do you?

Sure dont, yours is the only one. I'm running the latest SKSE 1.06.05

When I use the spell, it goes into the animation and says "Starting rape of" - no name. Then none of the keys respond. I've tried wyre bash and manual installs. I dont have any other mods that use hotkeys... it's a real head scratcher.

Sure dont' date=' yours is the only one. I'm running the latest SKSE 1.06.05

When I use the spell, it goes into the animation and says "Starting rape of" - no name. Then none of the keys respond. I've tried wyre bash and manual installs. I dont have any other mods that use hotkeys... it's a real head scratcher.

[/quote']

All I can suggest now is to try getting a papyrus log so I can see if there's any clues in there.

Instructions for enabling logging in Skyrim

Find Skyrim.ini in your "My Documents" folder. Open it up in Notepad or your preferred text editor. Then make the following changes and save it. You'll find the logs inside the "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\" folder the next time you run the game. The most recent log will always be named "Papyrus.0.log"

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

To disable logging again just change the "=1" to "=0" for the three values marked "=" above.

Sure dont' date=' yours is the only one. I'm running the latest SKSE 1.06.05

[/quote']

I've not read back many pages so I apologize if I'm repeating something that was suggested earlier.

When I start scratching my head with Skyrim, it's usually a permissions issue with the actual files. Try exiting steam, then restarting it as administrator. Then run skse launcher as administrator. If things suddenly work better, then there's some file that was installed with strange permissions.

Another option is to make sure SKSE is being loaded. (When in game and looking at the Esc menu, does the SKSE version appear next to the Skyrim version in the lower left?) Between Steam, the launcher, and the various mod managers, making sure SKSE loads can get a bit wonky. So I do this (slightly changed from TrustingSoup's post

0 Unzip SKSE to a directory/folder somewhere.

1 Use a hex editor (XVI32 is freeware one) and open skse_loader.exe with it. (I use HxD)

2 Search for TESV.exe and change it to ESV2.exe (Make sure you're not "inserting" any bytes, just overwrite empty(00) areas or skse may break. Basically, anything with 4 characters will work, but be sure to remember what they are for the next steps)

3.a In the Skyrim directory, make a backup of TESV.exe

3.b Rename the original TESV.exe to ESV2.exe

4 After that rename skse_loader.exe to TESV.exe

5 Copy the altered SKSE loader and other SKSE files into your Skyrim Data Directory.

(note, you'll have to do that again any time Skyrim is updated. Fortunately, that's not too often.)

Also note that there was a major change in SKSE a couple versions (not sure how many) back, people have had trouble with the older dlls still being present, may want to make sure those are cleaned out.

If you want to be sure SKSE is running properly just install this simple MOD

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98870045

It will warn you on game load if there's a problem with SKSE.

That one is pretty sweet. To think that all this time I just looked for the the little window to pop open and closed when starting the game. And for SkyUI to whine about missing SKSE.

That guy has some other pretty interesting mods too.

But back to the MiniLovers Extended, which is very nice work by the way.

I too noticed that which female character "equips" varies between Player and NPC and which is the primary and which is the secondary. Would it be simpler to just equip both? (Or are they supposed to already? I was under the impression that it was the primary female actor that was supposed to equip.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived