Obsolete - MiniLovers Extended Mod

WaxenFigure

i only have this lover mod and no other MLA' date=' testeed it by now for about 8 hrs in a row. dindnt find any of the bugs mentioned above other than the revived victims of necrophilia. (the necro of this mod its better thatn the minilovers default as in this one the victim seems dead as it should, the only problem is, once finished, the corpse revive, could be cool if you want a friend/allied npc revived, you only need to do necro on their corpse and tada, revived. the problem comes when you do it with an enemy npc, as you have to kill him/her again. :P )

in any case i can assure waxen mod DIDNT work with any MLA mod and that is the source of teh weird animations and undressing/dressing problems because i dont have any of those problems and i really tried so hard to duplicate them. i recommend to leave only waxen mod or the mla in case you prefer that.

[/quote']

Thnaxs polluxval for the confirmation. I have Both MLA and MLAX. So now we know what the coexistance of both can cause. I will remove MLA and leave only MLAX (besides I read here (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13285&page=3) that MLA will not be updated any further. the creator is apparently working on a dialogue based mod with the same animations).

I will keep an eye open to see if these "freezes" hapen again in the future.

so, so far..

*Solved*

1. NPC/Follower freezes --> caused by conflicts betweeen MLA and MLAX. remove one of them.

Will your version cause Sanguine Debauchery to self-destruct?

It doesn't play well with SD right now. That's something I want to fix because I like SD too. If you want both to be loaded make sure that you have MLARPlayerInvolved set to 0, that way my mod won't let you be raped while SD is trying to set you as a slave. That may be all it takes to be compatible.

Thnaxs polluxval for the confirmation. I have Both MLA and MLAX. So now we know what the coexistance of both can cause. I will remove MLA and leave only MLAX (besides I read here (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13285&page=3) that MLA will not be updated any further. the creator is apparently working on a dialogue based mod with the same animations).

The mod the original author is working on still incorporates the same concepts and uses the same quest names, global variables etc so I still need to rename everything I use so we can co-exist even if we can't both be active at once.

First.

I need someone to confirm:

MLA FNIS patch is still required for FNIS to see the animations of MLAX

Second..

Now here an unexpected problem

I removed MLA, and the game fails to start ! It crashes the second it is loading the menu screen. The menu screen appears and Imediately the game crashes. It has nothig to do with menu replasing mods as I removed them and still the problem persist.

The game wil load again if I install MLA again..

Any ideas? :s

First.

Second..

I removed MLA' date=' and the game fails to start ! It crashes the second it is loading the menu screen. The menu screen appears and Imediately the game crashes. It has nothig to do with menu replasing mods as I removed them and still the problem persist.

[/quote']

*Solved*

MLAX still requires :

1. MinloversSound.esm

2. Minilovers Idles.esm

3. MiniloversSoundSpell.esm

These are provided by MLA. so in order to have only MLAX you need to just deactivate the

1.Minlovers.esp

2.MiniloversAlternative.esp

Sorry if this was actually a no brainer, just stating it in case someone else 2 comes up with the problem. byt the way If MLAX is planned to be a standalone mod, it will need to include the above files

:angel:

First.

Second..

I removed MLA' date=' and the game fails to start ! It crashes the second it is loading the menu screen. The menu screen appears and Imediately the game crashes. It has nothig to do with menu replasing mods as I removed them and still the problem persist.

[/quote']

*Solved*

MLAX still requires :

1. MinloversSound.esm

2. Minilovers Idles.esm

These are provided by MLA. so in order to have only MLAX you need to just deactivate the

1.Minlovers.esp

Sorry if this was actually a no brainer, just stating it in case someone else 2 comes up with the problem. byt the way If MLAX is planned to be a standalone mod, it will need to include the above files

thats correct. the MLX its similar to MLA. so of course you need minilovers base files. i uninstall everything regarding minilovers (i mean everything). take my save and load it, then save. i reinstalled base minilovers with sound (NOT MLA) and then proceed to install MLX. run FNIS and so far everything works like a charm.

By the way

set MLAPimpSwitch to 1

is I think the coahib (somethig like that) mode in witch an NPC might give you the key to their house.

thanks for the info i didnt remember about coexist option as the name doesn have anything to do. :P

-------------

in resume, MLX its the best minilover plugin so far. im running random sex in madness level and so far no crashes, i just find out that some NPCs that wander around skyrim get stuck (like the bard that is traveling randomly and the orc from the dawnguard). but disabling random sex, saving and loading fixes the issue. only affect this npcs who wander skyrim, not guards, bandits or inside cities.

so a list of issues so far are only:

- after necro, victim gets revived.

- during combat sex. if males sex is disabled they still try to rape you and they only stuck you (lets remember that they do not cast the spell exactly as a spell, i mean, i saw that it is automatic, for example when they hit you, maybe the issue is there). i tested with the opposite setting (females sex disabled and males only have sex gay) and this isnt happening, everything works fine. maybe it has something to do with the reason minilovers was made for normal sex (male - female) and maybe the gay/lesbian sex it is giving some trouble?. this is only a theory of course.

- some npcs that wonder skyrim get stuck with random sex enabled. not very important as its fixable.

i tested it througly and will continue to do so. thanks waxen. :)

First.

Second..

[/quote']

*Solved*

MLAX still requires :

1. MinloversSound.esm

2. Minilovers Idles.esm

1.Minlovers.esp

thats correct. the MLX its similar to MLA. so of course you need minilovers base files. i uninstall everything regarding minilovers (i mean everything). take my save and load it, then save. i reinstalled base minilovers with sound (NOT MLA) and then proceed to install MLX. run FNIS and so far everything works like a charm.

By the way

set MLAPimpSwitch to 1

is I think the coahib (somethig like that) mode in witch an NPC might give you the key to their house.

thanks for the info i didnt remember about coexist option as the name doesn have anything to do. :P

-------------

in resume' date=' MLX its the best minilover plugin so far. im running random sex in madness level and so far no crashes, i just find out that some NPCs that wander around skyrim get stuck (like the bard that is traveling randomly and the orc from the dawnguard). but disabling random sex, saving and loading fixes the issue. only affect this npcs who wander skyrim, not guards, bandits or inside cities.

so a list of issues so far are only:

- after necro, victim gets revived.

- during combat sex. if males sex is disabled they still try to rape you and they only stuck you (lets remember that they do not cast the spell exactly as a spell, i mean, i saw that it is automatic, for example when they hit you, maybe the issue is there). i tested with the opposite setting (females sex disabled and males only have sex gay) and this isnt happening, everything works fine. maybe it has something to do with the reason minilovers was made for normal sex (male - female) and maybe the gay/lesbian sex it is giving some trouble?. this is only a theory of course.

- some npcs that wonder skyrim get stuck with random sex enabled. not very important as its fixable.

i tested it througly and will continue to do so. thanks waxen. :)

[/quote']

Yup. to taly agree. By far the best minilovers mod.

So to enrich the list a bit more :)

1. after necro, victim gets revived.

2. during combat sex. if males sex is disabled they still try to rape you and they only stuck you (lets remember that they do not cast the spell exactly as a spell, i mean, i saw that it is automatic, for example when they hit you, maybe the issue is there). i tested with the opposite setting (females sex disabled and males only have sex gay) and this isnt happening, everything works fine. maybe it has something to do with the reason minilovers was made for normal sex (male - female) and maybe the gay/lesbian sex it is giving some trouble?. this is only a theory of course.

3. some npcs that wonder skyrim get stuck with random sex enabled. not very important as its fixable.

4. Occasionaly you might see a notification that an NPC rapes himself. nothing happens.

I don't know if this a known problem' date=' but oddly enough, I can't seem to get the rape spell to work on vampires... Is this supposed to be, or a bug, or what?

[/quote']

Vampires or Babette? Babette is officially a child race which puts her off limits. Also the spell seems to fail on NPCs who are running under some quests, after the quest ends though they'll become available.

I haven't tested with Dawnguard installed so there may be a problem with them as well.

Anyone else have problems with vampires especially Dawnguard ones?

No... just normal vampires. It's as if they're not registered as being human NPCs.

No... just normal vampires. It's as if they're not registered as being human NPCs.

I'll have to check on that, one thing the mod is supposed to prevent is sex with non-playable races since that includes dogs, cows, horses, mammoths etc. It's not that I have a problem with fantasy sex with any of those but that there's no animations.

If those vampires are in a race marked as non-playable that might explain it.

I've noticed that with playerinvolved set to 0 some folks will still come up in a crouch and try to cast the rape spell on me, but then nothing happens and the rapist will eventually go back to their normal sandbox.

Also noticed the thing mentioned previously where the notification says someone rapes themselves, with nothing actually happening.

Good stuff though, its WAY better than MLA in that I can actually play with it enabled and my save files don't bloat and scripts don't get all out of wack. I appreciate the work you've done, thanks!

*edit: Just ran into the CTD when trying to save issue someone else mentioned. It was during the vaermina quest in Dawnstar. After going through the dream thing, anytime I tried to save I crashed, including the autosave exiting the temple. Disabled ML and this mod and was able to save.

I've noticed that with playerinvolved set to 0 some folks will still come up in a crouch and try to cast the rape spell on me' date=' but then nothing happens and the rapist will eventually go back to their normal sandbox.

Also noticed the thing mentioned previously where the notification says someone rapes themselves, with nothing actually happening.

[/quote']

And I personally forced an NPC to have sex with himself using the dialog option of linking NPCs. The funny thing was that the animation started and the mentioned NPC was on the 'offense', fucking naught in midair xD.

This mod is amazing, great work Waxen :)

Started a new save, even tried to turn on the mod at the beginning of the game, most of the guards forgot the beheading and started raping each other, even the player xD

The only thing that isn't working is when somebody decides to rape a body, only the rapist does the animation, the body stays like a body xD

The rest is working great. Keep it up ( the mod ) xD

Waxen i love your dedication and i like your concepts what do you think about my

concept for MLA , could you integrate these ideas into your mod or make implment them into an alternative version of your mod ?

I would be very grateful

-Force female NPC´s to go to "unconcious mode"(kneeling like essential NPC´s) when they get Hit by you unarmed .

So one big punch knocks the NPC out.

And you can press E on the NPC to engage Raping

-Every Rape that is seen by someone in town is seen as an act of Crime

-After the Rape there is a 30% chance , that the victim instead of lying unconsiously on the ground(70% chance) ,will run away and try to reach the nearest armed NPC or Guard to start a bounty on you .

With enough intimidation skill you can catch up to the running away NPC and force them to be your slave.

-Make the Rapespell a genuine Spell which uses Mana or make it optional.

-When in Necrophilia mode of MLA , DONT semi-revive the NPC but try to let the NPC be a corspe. Semi-alive Necrophilia Rape targets are sometimes attacked by the follower somehow AND YOU SHOULD DISABLE THE VOICES OF THE VICTIMS IN NECROPHILIA MODE

gotta love the new features, will happy to check this out. tried last version MLA Rape (not from this one) to buggy for me, hope this can work better. anyway have some suggestion dont know if its already being mention or not. I'm kinda realism guy i like realism things so is it possible for..

- Sexual needed : Just like basic things, eat, drink, sleep, ....have sex, let say it 3-4 time in a week or bad things happen if you dont fullfil it.

- Disease : yeah disease muahahaha, no i'm not joking here. hey in real world you can get various by having sex right ? gonorehea, syphillis, herpes, hepatitis even AIDS :P

- Lets go to the place that more private : Just one of AP dialog does, and i'm always using it rather just than "Lets get laid" that ussually take action in the spot.

well that is just me. anyway Great work mate.

This mod is amazing' date=' great work Waxen :)

Started a new save, even tried to turn on the mod at the beginning of the game, most of the guards forgot the beheading and started raping each other, even the player xD

The only thing that isn't working is when somebody decides to rape a body, only the rapist does the animation, the body stays like a body xD

The rest is working great. Keep it up ( the mod ) xD

[/quote']

the necro was intended in that way to look a little more real as you are raping a corpse. should only need a little tweakand fix the revive bug.

Waxen i love your dedication and i like your concepts what do you think about my

concept for MLA ' date=' could you integrate these ideas into your mod or make implment them into an alternative version of your mod ?

I would be very grateful

-Force female NPC´s to go to "unconcious mode"(kneeling like essential NPC´s) when they get Hit by you unarmed .

So one big punch knocks the NPC out.

And you can press E on the NPC to engage Raping

-Every Rape that is seen by someone in town is seen as an act of Crime

-After the Rape there is a 30% chance , that the victim instead of lying unconsiously on the ground(70% chance) ,will run away and try to reach the nearest armed NPC or Guard to start a bounty on you .

With enough intimidation skill you can catch up to the running away NPC and force them to be your slave.

-Make the Rapespell a genuine Spell which uses Mana or make it optional.

-When in Necrophilia mode of MLA , DONT semi-revive the NPC but try to let the NPC be a corspe. Semi-alive Necrophilia Rape targets are sometimes attacked by the follower somehow AND YOU SHOULD DISABLE THE VOICES OF THE VICTIMS IN NECROPHILIA MODE

[/quote']

the voices in necrophilia are indeed truned off, atleast for the victim. you should try it, disable your character voice and you will see.

also, waxen already told that he will add rape as a crime, i only hope it will be optional (i mean, you can turn it on or off).

gotta love the new features' date=' will happy to check this out. tried last version MLA Rape (not from this one) to buggy for me, hope this can work better. anyway have some suggestion dont know if its already being mention or not. I'm kinda realism guy i like realism things so is it possible for..

- Sexual needed : Just like basic things, eat, drink, sleep, ....have sex, let say it 3-4 time in a week or bad things happen if you dont fullfil it.

- Disease : yeah disease muahahaha, no i'm not joking here. hey in real world you can get various by having sex right ? gonorehea, syphillis, herpes, hepatitis even AIDS :P

- Lets go to the place that more private : Just one of AP dialog does, and i'm always using it rather just than "Lets get laid" that ussually take action in the spot.

well that is just me. anyway Great work mate.

[/quote']

the "lets go to a more private place" sounds cool.

-------------

tested it a little more and found teh follow:

- i manage to replicate the freeze followers (followers stop moving), but im pretty sure its no limited to this mod but all minilovers mod. the problem can occour if your follower(s) are having sex with another npc and then you suddenly leave the area/cell (using a door, etc). it take me hours to replicate the issue but in fact exists, just save often and avoid leaving the area while your followers are having fun and it can be avoided.

- im testing the female-on-female action most of the time and find out that while this option is enabled your followers (if they are females) DO NOT combat rape and connot be combat raped by other females. i tested it with the normal option (i mean straight sex male-female) and worked fine, you followers indeed could be raped, this is just happening with the female action, the only person that can be combat raped by females its you (being a female). i tested this with 5 female followers and spawning 10 badass female bandits. i hide myself and let them fight, no sex action was taken in 10 tries. this are my inputs:

set MLANotifyFlag to 0

set MLAGalsOptions to 2 <----

set MLAGuysOptions to 3

set MLAFollowersCombatRape to 1 <----

set MLARPercentChanceWillRape to 100 <----

set MLARRapistHealthPercentage to 5

set MLARapeCalmOption to 0

set MLABuffSwitch to 0

set MLACombatRapeSwitch to 1

set MLASoundSourceSwitch to 0

set MLAPlayerTalkSwitch to 1

set MLAPimpSwitch to 0

set MLAEnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

set MLAUndressSwitch to 1

set MLARHealthPercentage to 100 <----

set MLARFollowerInvolved to 1 <----

set MLARPlayerInvolved to 1

set MLARQPercentage to 2

set MLANecroSwitch to 1

i marked the most important option to show that they should rape each other in combat. the bandits can rape me with only one hit but beetween them never occurred.

- sometimes the victim/rapist get stuck when finished (the animation got stuck), think its the titfuk animation but im not sure. the npc still moves but always in the same weird position, it doesnt happen very often but if occour try forcing the npc to do another animation (engaging sex, ect.) if it happens to you, just jump. i think this is involved in this mod neither, its a bug from whole minilovers mod.

This is prolly a stupid question, but I'm very new to all this modding (specially the sex mods..) and console stuff. And sorry if someone asked this already, I tried checking but couldn't find anything!

I tried setting up the console commands on notepad and saved it in Skyrim folder. I disabled the .txt extensions, and then typed "bat *filename*" in the console, but it keeps saying for example: "Unknown variable 'MLARQPercentage'". It does this to all the commands I've written up. I also tried deleting the .txt from the filename manually until the whole icon changed, and still no go.

Also, I have now 'MiniLovers Rape Spell' which makes my pc and npc have sex clothes on, but 'ML Play with sounds' takes them off during it (which results the happy npc prancing around butt naked afterwards with no care to dress up after taking the wind to the balls).

Hope I didn't come across as an idiot, this technology just confuses me greatly, haha.

I bet this will be a great mod once I get it working!

This is prolly a stupid question' date=' but I'm very new to all this modding (specially the sex mods..) and console stuff. And sorry if someone asked this already, I tried checking but couldn't find anything!

I tried setting up the console commands on notepad and saved it in Skyrim folder. I disabled the .txt extensions, and then typed "bat *filename*" in the console, but it keeps saying for example: "Unknown variable 'MLARQPercentage'". It does this to all the commands I've written up. I also tried deleting the .txt from the filename manually until the whole icon changed, and still no go.

Also, I have now 'MiniLovers Rape Spell' which makes my pc and npc have sex clothes on, but 'ML Play with sounds' takes them off during it (which results the happy npc prancing around butt naked afterwards with no care to dress up after taking the wind to the balls).

Hope I didn't come across as an idiot, this technology just confuses me greatly, haha.

I bet this will be a great mod once I get it working!

[/quote']

that means you dont have this mod installed correctly.

if you already have minilovers main installed and also the minilovers with voice. you need only to download this mod and install it (overwrite when asked and install manual, do not use other programs like NMM or whatever), put miniloversextension.esp it under the minilovers.esp and miniloverssoundspell.esp in your mod list and be dure to have it active (both minilovers and this miniloversextension MUST be active, the minilovers with sound must be "on" too.) once everything is ready, try this command in the console:

help mla

if that command give you information other than error, then you are ready to go. you can use your bat file and using the command "help mla" without the quotes you can see the currently active inputs by pressing REPAG until you find the config lines. you just try it and any issue let us know.

Archived