Obsolete - MiniLovers Extended Mod

WaxenFigure

Ok' date=' here ill upload an easy install, you wont need any other minilovers file BUT if you already have anothe version, if you want to try MiniloversExtended by WaxenFigure YOU MUST UNINSTALL everything you have related to minilovers. So, heres a quick and easy guide:

IMPORTANT:

[b']ALL CREDITS GO TO WAXENFIGURE and the Minilovers authors.[/b]

Thanks. have phun.

I was VERY excited to see this, but after three attempts to follow these instructions to the letter, the best I can get is a very basic MLA functionality with NO entries under help MLA and any attempt to use MLA console commands manually or through a bat file results in it telling me those commands don't exist...

Tired and frustrated but very eager to see this work. Anyone have any ideas other than what's been presented so far?

Solved, was still holding out on Steam for auto-updating my version. I didn't know SKSE had caught up already. Good on em. :)

did you followed my guide? it also include all the needed files in case you missed something.

Ah' date=' no, hang on, just found the guide on the previous page, doing that now.

EDIT: Okay, it works now, but I seem to be missing some animations. I can hit y to cycle the animations but then eventually I hit a BUNCH that are missing, and they just stand around.

[/quote']

The mod has only 5 animations. In miniloveres mod if you reached 5 it would let you go on (for up to 45 i think) but there are no animations in thos slots.

In Waxenfigures mod I remember that if you reach 5 and andvance on more it would cycle you back to 1.

If that does not work in Polluxval's repack, you will ahave to as him. I dont see why they wouldn't though.

Anyway if you have 5 animations, you are good to go.

When installing patches\updates do I need to do all that clean-save stuff again? Delete mode' date=' create new save, install new, etc?

[/quote']

Nope, up until now I just overwrie everything. If an update of a mod requires you to make a clean unistall of the previous version (rare, but it does happen), then the creator of the mod will specify that.

In this case (MLAX) you can just ovewright unless Waxenfigure (or Polluxvall in another possible repack) specifies so.

And because someone asked a while ago.

During combat rape the "parties ivolved" in the rape sequence are not attacked, and are not supposed to be attacked, if they would combat rape you not have much of a meaning as the one being raped has almost no health left. He/She would die at the next hit. They will be attacked again after the animation finishes (Depending on your calm settings)

Finaly, just because I run into this problem again. Followers or npcs might stuck after an animation occasionally and remain naked and cycle the anim. to "ulnocke" them just cast the MLA Rape on them.

The player might also get stuck in an animation. This happens if the player is combat raped, and the raper is kille Before he/she can engage in the animation (killed by a follower). Now, we are talking that a follower has started an attack, before she/he hits the opponents, he rapes you and before the raper gets into place the follower finishes the attack AND killes the raper.

To unlock yourself, draw your weapon.

After you are back on your feet rape the follower for the bad timing :@

*Edit*

Oh yes, I almost forgot

The "Lets get Laid option does not work :P

Certain duplicated characters wont rape their duplicates though.

is there any way to put the NPC in charge of the position and duration, as well as make it that the one who initiates the spell is the one in the dominant position?

it kinda ruins the effect when i am the one in control when I get raped.

is there any way to stop the camera resetting?

is there a way to prevent the 2 parties from rolling like they just died (they are like ragdolls).

1. I think the NPC who initiates rape (to other NPC) is just "choosing" a random position. The duration though no. if it was random and an NPC chooses to rape for the next 5 game hourses, well they are pretty much stuck. What you are propably sugesting is this :

--> When a player is raped, or combat raped, can the position that the animation start be random and not the position from the last rape?

(witch I think is a VERY good idea.)

So far, no. :(

The next player rape will start at the position the previous rape ended. for npc-npc it is random.

2. To change wheter you are in the dominant position you can press G. HOWEVER. this reminds me that when femele NPCs rape female NPCs, the one that castes the spell I dont think that is always the dominant one. I such a case it has to be fixed.

3. I dont think there is a way to stop the camera reseting.

4. The parties will probably ALWAYS fall as they have just died. Unlice Animated prostitution, Minilovers (the mod this one is based one) has this way of ending the animation. I donth think that will change, and even if it can be changed, it doesn't sound like it is a priority.

I was thinking of a timelimit to the rape from the NPC, which can be set at a maximum period.

So if you set it for 5min, then the deed will take anywhere from 1sec to 5min.

I would like to make it that it actually seems like you are getting raped instead of being given water to put our the fire.

I have noticed, the NPCs stop raping each other ofter a certain period of time.

How do I prevent this?

Would be cool if you could somehow get a stalker. There are so many funny stalker characters that come to mind.

Maby if a NPC rapes you a certain number of times, she/he will follow you but you would only notice it when being attacked or something.

he/she would rape you if you stand still for too long.

Maby you could get raped while sleeping as well?.

Why don't humanoid (or human faced) monsters have animations? I'm not complaining though, i need some way to test the voices.

Would be funny if you could hump a tree or turn into a giant and hump a castle/house/wall.

Just to be clear and WITHOUT any prevention, I can say:

The Bathing Beefcake (Beauty) Luxury Suite HAS NOTHING TO DO with some stuck NPCs this mod causes.

I verified inside other SEVEN locations (vanilla) in the game and, if you leave the cell before your follower has finished her "job", when you re-enter you will find the NPC doing the job forever alone dressed.

The only way to restore it is to use the disable/enable commands.

Some times (randomly) the NPC will get stuck with the "sex voices" performing forever. In this case the only solution is to load a far previous savegame or, in the worst case, unistall totally this mod and then re install it later.

Have a nice day.

Is there any way to make the npc's combat rape other npc's?

I find it strange' date=' because combat rape only works between npc and the player, it annoys me that there's no inter-npc combat rape!!11

[/quote']

did "tweak" the following comand?

set MLARFollowerinvolved to 1

Did you read what is stated in the first Main Description Page?

QUOTE:

V3/V4 updates (2012/11/16)

Fixed bug where MLAGuysOptions and MLAGalsOptions were not honored in combat rape situations. (V3)

Fixed non-Removal of Nightingale armor. (V3)

Unconscious or dead NPC no longer make sounds (V3)

Followers would not combat rape other NPCs (V4) <----------- *********

If you have installed the V4 version, follower will NOT combat rape.

@Polluxval & Waxenfigure

Thanks for the indepth advice and the 'easy install' version. I feel like trying this out right now but I dont have time (FFS), so I'll give it a shot as soon as I get back! I cant wait till I can get this mod working properly, cos its hilarious!

LOL so I had both mods installed at once, I cant believe that didn't occur to me!

cheers

4. The parties will probably ALWAYS fall as they have just died. Unlice Animated prostitution' date=' Minilovers (the mod this one is based one) has this way of ending the animation. I donth think that will change, and even if it can be changed, it doesn't sound like it is a priority.

[/quote']

is there a way to prevent the 2 parties from rolling like they just died (they are like ragdolls).

PLEASE dont remove that feature!! I f*cking LOVE it lol! Its been like that since Oblivion and IMO it just emphasises how intense, ferocious and relentless the sex was. So intense that the orgasm literally paralyzes the two players for a few seconds from exhaustion and total fulfilment! Its a signature feature IMO!

4. The parties will probably ALWAYS fall as they have just died. Unlice Animated prostitution' date=' Minilovers (the mod this one is based one) has this way of ending the animation. I donth think that will change, and even if it can be changed, it doesn't sound like it is a priority.

[/quote']

PLEASE dont remove that feature!! I f*cking LOVE it lol! Its been like that since Oblivion and IMO it just emphasises how intense' date=' ferocious and relentless the sex was. So intense that the orgasm literally paralyzes the two players for a few seconds from exhaustion and total fulfilment! Its a signature feature IMO!

[/quote']

:D:D:D.

Warren, would that be possible to implement the animations from Ero Motions into XLV? There are some really good ones!

For example, instead of the dummy, the script would put the PC/NPC there and they would fall under the same script orders that govern current MiniLovers animations. How doable is that? :)

By the way' date=' Waxen, if you need any help with animations, I can make some custom ones. I have a home mocap system and pretty much experience in animation, I worked with Doc on SSG, and made some animations for ASX, so your welcome, if you need anything : )

[/quote']

Waxen says that he is working on a way to implement the AP animations in this mod. You can help with the asx spells (some F-F animations there are amazing, pity ASX dos not work for female pc)

Now we are talking about ONE HUGE GORGIOUS MOD !! :D

did you followed my guide? it also include all the needed files in case you missed something.

Ah' date=' no, hang on, just found the guide on the previous page, doing that now.

EDIT: Okay, it works now, but I seem to be missing some animations. I can hit y to cycle the animations but then eventually I hit a BUNCH that are missing, and they just stand around.

[/quote']

there are only 5 different animations. thats normal.

is there any way to put the NPC in charge of the position and duration' date=' as well as make it that the one who initiates the spell is the one in the dominant position?

[/quote']

those option could be implemented but give some time. minilovers its still under development i can almost say its still on alpha version.

I was thinking of a timelimit to the rape from the NPC' date=' which can be set at a maximum period.

So if you set it for 5min, then the deed will take anywhere from 1sec to 5min.

I would like to make it that it actually seems like you are getting raped instead of being given water to put our the fire.

I have noticed, the NPCs stop raping each other ofter a certain period of time.

How do I prevent this?

Would be cool if you could somehow get a stalker. There are so many funny stalker characters that come to mind.

Maby if a NPC rapes you a certain number of times, she/he will follow you but you would only notice it when being attacked or something.

he/she would rape you if you stand still for too long.

Maby you could get raped while sleeping as well?.

Why don't humanoid (or human faced) monsters have animations? I'm not complaining though, i need some way to test the voices.

Would be funny if you could hump a tree or turn into a giant and hump a castle/house/wall.

[/quote']

some stuff could be implemented as i said before. just give it some time. im sure the objective is to make a mod very similar to its oblivion counterpart.

Just to be clear and WITHOUT any prevention' date=' I can say:

The Bathing Beefcake (Beauty) Luxury Suite HAS NOTHING TO DO with some stuck NPCs this mod causes.

I verified inside other SEVEN locations (vanilla) in the game and, if you leave the cell before your follower has finished her "job", when you re-enter you will find the NPC doing the job forever alone dressed.

The only way to restore it is to use the disable/enable commands.

Some times (randomly) the NPC will get stuck with the "sex voices" performing forever. In this case the only solution is to load a far previous savegame or, in the worst case, unistall totally this mod and then re install it later.

Have a nice day.

[/quote']

sorry i never said BBLuxuxry its the mod that causes the freezes but im saying that with BB enabled minilovers tend to behave weird and its much more unestable. the game tend to crash more often and animations got stuck more frecuently. im sure of that because i loved BB but i had to remove it, and when i did that, most issues went away.

Did you read what is stated in the first Main Description Page?

QUOTE:

If you have installed the V4 version' date=' follower will NOT combat rape.

[/quote']

But will npc's combat rape other npc's? (not talking about followers here.

im sure it will be fixed, be patient. be easy on waxen.

you can disable it wiht thi commands:

set MLARQPercentage to 0

set MLAEnemyAssaultSwitch to 0

set MLACombatRapeSwitch to 0

set MLAFollowersCombatRape to 0

with that input just you can begin sex by using the rape spell. the dialogue sex isnt working.

Is there a version of this mod without the rape parts in it' date=' or a way to turn them off? I've not noticed any posts about this mod that don't include the rape in it somewhere. :(

[/quote']

Sorry but, if you do not want the rape part, why install This mod? You can of course turn the combat rape and random rape off. As pollyxval said, you will then be able to rape (have sex) with the rape spell.

It sound to me though that you want something more like Animated Prostitution. Have you tried tah mod?

although in time This mod with have the anims from AP as well.. hehehe"evil laugh":cool:

is there any way to put the NPC in charge of the position and duration' date=' as well as make it that the one who initiates the spell is the one in the dominant position?

[/quote']

Haven't tried duplicate characters (made a note). Still trying to figure out why I can't get the followers to be combat raped or rapists. Getting closer to having it fixed because I found one huge hole in the CK which was stopping part of it from working but still haven't got a complete fix yet.

I intend to set the rapist on top automatically, that will be done when I add the strap-on or Futa options. Right now it still follows males only as rapists ideas from the original mod.

Camera resetting? Are you talking about the automatic 3rd party view it forces?

There is also a "push apart" function at the end of the sex act which I think is intended to keep the characters from complaining about personal space invasion. It doesn't work that well so I might try disabling it just to see how it works without.

Archived