Obsolete - MiniLovers Extended Mod

WaxenFigure

This is prolly a stupid question' date=' but I'm very new to all this modding (specially the sex mods..) and console stuff. And sorry if someone asked this already, I tried checking but couldn't find anything!

I tried setting up the console commands on notepad and saved it in Skyrim folder. I disabled the .txt extensions, and then typed "bat *filename*" in the console, but it keeps saying for example: "Unknown variable 'MLARQPercentage'". It does this to all the commands I've written up. I also tried deleting the .txt from the filename manually until the whole icon changed, and still no go.

Also, I have now 'MiniLovers Rape Spell' which makes my pc and npc have sex clothes on, but 'ML Play with sounds' takes them off during it (which results the happy npc prancing around butt naked afterwards with no care to dress up after taking the wind to the balls).

Hope I didn't come across as an idiot, this technology just confuses me greatly, haha.

I bet this will be a great mod once I get it working!

[/quote']

that means you dont have this mod installed correctly.

if you already have minilovers main installed and also the minilovers with voice. you need only to download this mod and install it (overwrite when asked and install manual, do not use other programs like NMM or whatever), put miniloversextension.esp it under the minilovers.esp and miniloverssoundspell.esp in your mod list and be dure to have it active (both minilovers and this miniloversextension MUST be active, the minilovers with sound must be "on" too.) once everything is ready, try this command in the console:

help mla

if that command give you information other than error, then you are ready to go. you can use your bat file and using the command "help mla" without the quotes you can see the currently active inputs by pressing REPAG until you find the config lines. you just try it and any issue let us know.

It sounds to me like you are not typing the comand correctly. the correct format that you should type is:

set "command" to "variable"

:-)

Now to make come suggestions too

1. well besides the strapon for female rapers :)

2. I think that with the command MLAWaitQuest or MLARapeQuest in the notifications we will be also able to see who is hunting who.

3. Waxenfigure, you also said that you would like to distinguish rape from sex. A good way to do this with out any dramatic changes would with different sound files. The ones for rape should sound like rape, and the animation in rape should be only in the fastes speed (with an increased duration so it would not end immediately. To distinguish rape frox sex would to check if the rape spell is cast on friendly or hostile npc.

4. The player does not combat rape automaticaly. Maybe ther could be an option to enebla this.

Finaly I have also notished that the duration of rape for the player (when being raped) is a lot shorter than for the NPCs. Can I fix that?

I could see this mod being really fun in future updates. Do hope that there will be a way to set what women and men go for. I.E straight' date=' Bisexual, Gay and im still waiting and hoping someone will do some animations for monsters or the giant/trolls

[/quote']

Then you haven't seen Ero Motion 1.7 probably :P. It has 2 giant animations and 3 troll animations. Although only the PC is animated in those, I'm wondering why didn't the Asian modders implement those anims as part of MiniLovers. Not to mention the great PC on dummy animations from Ero Motion 1.7 or ASX. I think both those mods could be made a part of MiniLovers, since right now they lack something of plot or flow.

About MiniLovers Extended. I noticed when an NPC is preparing to rape my PC, he/she first gets naked (my PC gets naked as well and the controls become blocked) and then rushes towards my PC.

I think the sequence should be like the one in Lovers with PK for Oblivion:

1. a PC/NPC is being targeted by an NPC (he gets an aura signalling that he's the raper, and there is a popup message as well)

2. the raper approaches by sneaking to his target

3. when the raper reaches the target, the actual sex script is enabled:

- undressing of raper

- undressing of target

(- blocking player controls)

- sex scene

4. upon finishing both parties become knocked down (that part is already covered by MiniLovers)

Then again, I don't know whether reproducing that sequence is possible / easy to do in Papyrus ;).

I could see this mod being really fun in future updates. Do hope that there will be a way to set what women and men go for. I.E straight' date=' Bisexual, Gay and im still waiting and hoping someone will do some animations for monsters or the giant/trolls

[/quote']

Then you haven't seen Ero Motion 1.7 probably :P. It has 2 giant animations and 3 troll animations. Although only the PC is animated in those, I'm wondering why didn't the Asian modders implement those anims as part of MiniLovers. Not to mention the great PC on dummy animations from Ero Motion 1.7 or ASX. I think both those mods could be made a part of MiniLovers, since right now they lack something of plot or flow.

About MiniLovers Extended. I noticed when an NPC is preparing to rape my PC, he/she first gets naked (my PC gets naked as well and the controls become blocked) and then rushes towards my PC.

1. a PC/NPC is being targeted by an NPC (he gets an aura signalling that he's the raper, and there is a popup message as well)

- undressing of raper

- undressing of target

- sex scene

4. upon finishing both parties become knocked down (that part is already covered by MiniLovers)

Then again, I don't know whether reproducing that sequence is possible / easy to do in Papyrus ;).

I dont seem to have found Ero Motion 1.7 anywhere. can you provide a link?

[/quote']

- undressing of raper

- undressing of target

- sex scene

It should still be on SKUP, you just need to search a bit ;). Or try the thread about Japanese moddders, 1st post. Unfortunately, setting the mod with FNIS Spells is a bit problematic (yes, FNIS Spells is required). I can provide you with a working spell list for the mod. If you don't find the mod, I can send it to you as well.

that means you dont have this mod installed correctly.

if you already have minilovers main installed and also the minilovers with voice. you need only to download this mod and install it (overwrite when asked and install manual, do not use other programs like NMM or whatever), put miniloversextension.esp it under the minilovers.esp and miniloverssoundspell.esp in your mod list and be dure to have it active (both minilovers and this miniloversextension MUST be active, the minilovers with sound must be "on" too.) once everything is ready, try this command in the console:

help mla

if that command give you information other than error, then you are ready to go. you can use your bat file and using the command "help mla" without the quotes you can see the currently active inputs by pressing REPAG until you find the config lines. you just try it and any issue let us know.

I had first installed this in NMM. So I uninstalled all the parts and tried again, manually. Checked the loading order. Still the same thing. I typed 'mla help' and it doesn't give me error and it seems to be running fine, expect it's still telling the command is unknown variable..

It sounds to me like you are not typing the comand correctly. the correct format that you should type is:

set "command" to "variable"

:-)

I have my file typed like this, for example: set MLANotifyFlag to 1

I think it's right..? ):

[/quote']

- undressing of raper

- undressing of target

- sex scene

It should still be on SKUP, you just need to search a bit ;). Or try the thread about Japanese moddders, 1st post. Unfortunately, setting the mod with FNIS Spells is a bit problematic (yes, FNIS Spells is required). I can provide you with a working spell list for the mod. If you don't find the mod, I can send it to you as well.

ok I found it in this forum somewere. However it seems so complicated to work and so bugy I dont think I will be checking it out anytime soon. That mod looks to me more than a moders resourced mod (for the animations) rather than a working mod for players. :)

the command you should use is:

help mla

not

mla help

send a screen of ur mod order. irecommend you using wrye smash (wrye bash for skyrim). its better than nmm and you can find it in nexus.

ugh yeah, I typed it wrong here. Used help mla in console instead of mla help.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hi08dy.png Here's the load order. I dunno if you're even able to drag things in this program, didn't work for me.

help mla

not

mla help

send a screen of ur mod order. irecommend you using wrye smash (wrye bash for skyrim). its better than nmm and you can find it in nexus.

ugh yeah' date=' I typed it wrong here. Used help mla in console instead of mla help.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hi08dy.png Here's the load order. I dunno if you're even able to drag things in this program, didn't work for me.

[/quote']

1. Move the FNISspells.esp directly above Minilovers.esp

2. If you have both Minilovers.esp and Miniloversextension.esp you will get some incompatibility issues. My advise, untick Minilovers.esp

3. You dont have the Unofficial Skyrim patch and the unoficial Dawnguard patch. Might consider adding them.

help mla

not

mla help

ugh yeah' date=' I typed it wrong here. Used help mla in console instead of mla help.

[/quote']

first remove everything related to minilovers (delete everything related and with the name lovers), including stuff in the SCRIPTS folder, run your game and load your save game, save again and then quit the game. reinstall minilovers, minilovers with voice and alternative and ALSO this mod. Search for a program called "BOSS" on the Nexus, run it and once finished, rearrange the mods like this, but first, "DELETE MINILOVERSALTERNATIVE.ESP you wont need that" and then:

Minilovers.esp

MiniloversSoundSpell.esp

MiniloversExtension.esp

(most likely the only file you will need to move will be minoloversextension.esp because BOSS will rearrange the minilovers mods in the correct order, dont worry if the file is orange on wryesmash.)

If you like, you can test a new game, i recommend the mod "Alternative Start" for quick testing (you will avoid all the prologue)

Once everything is done, test again. Use:

help MLA

to watch your inputted config and use the console to change what you want or you can also use the spell called MLAConfig (something like that). The spell will popup a window that let you change some stuff, but not all the stuff its available.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: As an extra, you can activate the file called BashedPatch.esp with WryeBash. Just right click on it and select the option called "Rebuild Patch", a new window will appear, whatever appears just ignore it and search for one button saying: "Build Patch" (bottom). Once finished, activate BashedPatch.esp and leave it at the very bottom of all your mod list.

thats it. should work.

Well... Some issues

1. Someone mentioned that in this mod during necro npc stays a ragdoll' date=' with no animation. But when I try to rape a corpse - it gets a little hp back and is alive...

2. After raping clothes is auto on, is there any way to turn that off?

[/quote']

1. already reported. for now the necro rape revive. lets wait for waxen response.

2. let us wait for waxen response, it could be added as an additional on/off option. maybe.

Hi' date='

which combination of version should work with this mod? I tried with patch 1.815, FNIS 3.2 and later 3.3.2 (with and without pendragon fix), minilover 2012-08-27 and later 2012-11-14, but the mod never worked against PC.

[/quote']

i have the latest patch with latest skse version. fnis latest version and this fix:

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up03550.7z

run FNIS tool and should work.

1. after necro' date=' victim gets revived.

2. during combat sex. if males sex is disabled they still try to rape you and they only stuck you (lets remember that they do not cast the spell exactly as a spell, i mean, i saw that it is automatic, for example when they hit you, maybe the issue is there). i tested with the opposite setting (females sex disabled and males only have sex gay) and this isnt happening, everything works fine. maybe it has something to do with the reason minilovers was made for normal sex (male - female) and maybe the gay/lesbian sex it is giving some trouble?. this is only a theory of course.

3. some npcs that wonder skyrim get stuck with random sex enabled. not very important as its fixable.

4. Occasionaly you might see a notification that an NPC rapes himself. nothing happens.

[/quote']

1. The dead stay dead now (mostly), perhaps a bit too dead at times.

2. MLAGuysOptions and MLAGalsOptions are now being honored properly during combat (previous version checked only the target, not the caster, now both are checked so it no longer does invalid casts and leave you with disabled controls).

3. I still need to wander skyrim outdoors with that option turned on, maybe later tonight.

4. Not seen that one yet either but will keep watching, there are checks that should prevent that but somehow it must be slipping by the checks.

Thank you for the kind words.

I've noticed that with playerinvolved set to 0 some folks will still come up in a crouch and try to cast the rape spell on me' date=' but then nothing happens and the rapist will eventually go back to their normal sandbox.

Also noticed the thing mentioned previously where the notification says someone rapes themselves, with nothing actually happening.

Good stuff though, its WAY better than MLA in that I can actually play with it enabled and my save files don't bloat and scripts don't get all out of wack. I appreciate the work you've done, thanks!

*edit: Just ran into the CTD when trying to save issue someone else mentioned. It was during the vaermina quest in Dawnstar. After going through the dream thing, anytime I tried to save I crashed, including the autosave exiting the temple. Disabled ML and this mod and was able to save.

[/quote']

I'll have to try it with Dawnstar sometime, right now I have avoided the additions because I didn't want this to become dependent on anything in those.

Waxen i love your dedication and i like your concepts what do you think about my

concept for MLA ' date=' could you integrate these ideas into your mod or make implment them into an alternative version of your mod ?

I would be very grateful

-Force female NPC´s to go to "unconcious mode"(kneeling like essential NPC´s) when they get Hit by you unarmed .

So one big punch knocks the NPC out.

And you can press E on the NPC to engage Raping

-Every Rape that is seen by someone in town is seen as an act of Crime

-After the Rape there is a 30% chance , that the victim instead of lying unconsiously on the ground(70% chance) ,will run away and try to reach the nearest armed NPC or Guard to start a bounty on you .

With enough intimidation skill you can catch up to the running away NPC and force them to be your slave.

-Make the Rapespell a genuine Spell which uses Mana or make it optional.

-When in Necrophilia mode of MLA , DONT semi-revive the NPC but try to let the NPC be a corspe. Semi-alive Necrophilia Rape targets are sometimes attacked by the follower somehow AND YOU SHOULD DISABLE THE VOICES OF THE VICTIMS IN NECROPHILIA MODE

[/quote']

I may implement some of these suggestions in the mod but until I fix some of the more urgent (at least to me) issues like changing it to stand alone instead of requiring the Minilovers and Minilovers Sound modules and to use independent globals, spells and quests so someone can have both mine and the original author's latest version loaded at once without too many conflicts between them I don't expect to make many new enhancements much less an add-on mod. I still have a huge amount of work to make this a complete mod.

ested it a little more and found teh follow:

- i manage to replicate the freeze followers (followers stop moving)' date=' but im pretty sure its no limited to this mod but all minilovers mod. the problem can occour if your follower(s) are having sex with another npc and then you suddenly leave the area/cell (using a door, etc). it take me hours to replicate the issue but in fact exists, just save often and avoid leaving the area while your followers are having fun and it can be avoided.

- im testing the female-on-female action most of the time and find out that while this option is enabled your followers (if they are females) DO NOT combat rape and connot be combat raped by other females. i tested it with the normal option (i mean straight sex male-female) and worked fine, you followers indeed could be raped, this is just happening with the female action, the only person that can be combat raped by females its you (being a female). i tested this with 5 female followers and spawning 10 badass female bandits. i hide myself and let them fight, no sex action was taken in 10 tries. this are my inputs:

i marked the most important option to show that they should rape each other in combat. the bandits can rape me with only one hit but beetween them never occurred.

- sometimes the victim/rapist get stuck when finished (the animation got stuck), think its the titfuk animation but im not sure. the npc still moves but always in the same weird position, it doesnt happen very often but if occour try forcing the npc to do another animation (engaging sex, ect.) if it happens to you, just jump. i think this is involved in this mod neither, its a bug from whole minilovers mod.

[/quote']

I think I've got the Followers not raping in combat problem fixed, it was a "or" where I needed an "and".

That's the problem with so many options, getting them all to play nicely with each other.

yay! thanks for taking your time to check the posts and update the mod waxen. :)

we will only need the only option to autoequip futa/strapon when females get in action and damage during rape and i think this mod would be almost complete. :D

regards, ill test the new version and thanks again.

Well... Some issues

1. Someone mentioned that in this mod during necro npc stays a ragdoll' date=' with no animation. But when I try to rape a corpse - it gets a little hp back and is alive...

2. After raping clothes is auto on, is there any way to turn that off?

[/quote']

Fixed some issues but the Necro still needs works, right now first sex with a dead body and it's just ragdoll and may not even be close to you. Try the same body a second time and it's no longer rag dolling.

I think I've got the dead staying dead after sex but there's still a chance they may want to get up and walk around during sex.

At some point in the future I may implement a loot during combat rape and if you take their clothes then they shouldn't restore.

yay! thanks for taking your time to check the posts and update the mod waxen. :)

for me' date=' the only option we would need now its the autoequip futa/strapon when females get in action. :D

regards, ill test a little more and thanks again.

[/quote']

Thank you for taking the time to help others get the most out of this mod.

we will only need the only option to autoequip futa/strapon when females get in action and damage during rape and i think this mod would be almost complete. :D

regards' date=' ill test the new version and thanks again.

[/quote']

Thank you for taking the time to help others get the most out of this mod.

no prob. its the least i can do.

i already tested the new update, so far the combat rape works perfect now.

the necro seems to work fine too, i tried it with 3 corpses already and they seem to stay dead. i only found a funny moment when my follower saw the corpse resurrected for a sec and when the body was almost in the floor (dying again as part of the mod wich indicates it works fine) my companion attack her (was a female corpse) and so my ally ended up raping the corpse and i was still raping it (almost finishing), so for a few secs we made a threesome wich seem weird... you know... because it was a corpse. :P

also, during combat, an enemy hit me exactly when the rape of another combanant was triggering and my clothes were taking off, something similar happend, both female bandits were doing the rape animation, one with me and the other near, unluckily the other one just went away returning to her post but still doing the rape animation. haha, it looked so funny.

both situations arent linked to this mod as they either happen with the minilovers alternative (i saw something similar before you released this amazing mod).

ill test a little more, but so far amazing job. :)

Sorry for my ignorance, but I thought i'd ask. In the introductory post the author mentions an issue that causes a large savegame bloat (we're talking mb's apparently?), and maybe its just me, but his wording leaves me wondering if that issue was in the original minilovers, or is in this ititeration of the mod as well.

I know atm your just supposed to use it for bugtesting and such, but i'd like to try to use it on a normal save, and savegame bloating a couple mb per script would be a big nono for me.

Archived