On 9/5/2022 at 2:49 AM, whiteknight_ty said:

Okay, so I have tried this mod, and well I have ran into an issue with it that I haven't seen be posted here yet. The mod works fine for almost every character in the game, however it has an issue with High and Wood elves.

All High elves and Wood elves that were originally male, when nude, have a male body still. I am unsure of what makes this problem occur.

To note, I do use CBBE & 3BA for my body.

Edit: I am using this for SSE not LE, if that changes anything

Hmm... still not sure what happened, need more info sorry. Maybe provide modlist?

But, you can check whether NakedTorsoHighElf (Form ID 00038a6b) and NakedTorsoWoodElf (Form ID : 0003d2af) has been patched by SkyFem or not. Here's how to check it :

1. Open xEdit / SSEEdit
  2. Type the form Id in up left corner
  3. Look at MOD2 row, check if SkyFem has changed the data to FemaleBody.nif

If the data has not been changed yet, then... idk maybe some mod intervened in the patch?

Oh and also, for all users, try this too :

• Use xEdit64.exe rather than xEdit.exe
  • Set up SSEEdit / xEdit folder exclusion for your antivirus

Idk whether this will help or not, but I think SkyFem give up patching a data without throwing any error when run out of memory / there's a firewall.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, jadzia8 said:

"if i know what im doing?"  NMM is all ive used since i starteed modding skyrim, less than a year ago, after i failed to understand Vortex.  i've also never used XEdit before.

You might be able to use nmm, only problem is the guide is set to be used with mo2, which means if you have any problems you will not get great amount of help from any of us, as we all use mo2 as does the guide author, if you have time then give it a go, the guide does pretty much give a mod by mod install order which means the files should overwrite correctly when installed, and the esp/esl should all fall in the correct order, you would only need to manually drag the esm files to the bottom of the esm list each time one is added.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have been trying to get this to work for a while but whenever I try to run "SkyFem - patcher.pas" with xEdit, I get the error, "Error during Applying script "SkyFem - Patcher": Cannot open file "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SSEEdit 4.0.4\Edit Scripts\SkyFem ignores.txt". The system cannot find the file specified" I was wondering if anybody knew how I could fix this?

5 hours ago, devildx said:

Should work the same way that works for High Poly Head.

Disable the Skyfem plugin > launch the game and edit the player looks with showracemenu and save > close the game, enable the plugin again and play the game. 

I mean for NPCs. How would I give  the feminized NPCs the new head?

9 hours ago, TheMysticYam said:

If you are using the script version, and you should be, the script will use any hair/face/beauty mods,  as well as any race mods you have installed, providing those race mods have female versions that is to create the skyfem patch.  I know this as my patch has regularly changed male nords into female drenai using ks hairs or other hair mods I have installed.  Edit to this each run through can change that npc to a different look though so your mileage may vary.

Edited by Varithina
9 hours ago, TheMysticYam said:

Yes. The script will take the female heads of your game randomly and put them on the converted males.

Be advised that the script uses only the vanilla races to take the heads so any female NPCs with custom race that you have in your game will not be used.

10 hours ago, devildx said:

Yes. The script will take the female heads of your game randomly and put them on the converted males.

Be advised that the script uses only the vanilla races to take the heads so any female NPCs with custom race that you have in your game will not be used.

So I would just run the script with the replacer active? Also, the voice project is an AMAZING addition to my all-futa paradise!

On 10/29/2022 at 10:55 PM, TheMysticYam said:

So I would just run the script with the replacer active? Also, the voice project is an AMAZING addition to my all-futa paradise!

Yes. Here I use a lot of npc replacers and vanilla race cute followers so the converted males are more beaultiful.

On 10/30/2022 at 1:55 AM, TheMysticYam said:

I run the script with my entire load order selected, but before running dyndlod or what ever lod generation you use, if you use one.

I'm looking for a way to mass convert a group of female NPCs back to male (in name only so they can be recognized by SOS) and I'm hitting a wall. Is there a way to script this in xEdit or even redirect SOS to check SexLab gender instead of the default gender check it does? For background, I followed the instructions to be able to play my PC as a male and it worked perfectly (see elethotep's post from Sep 7, 2021) . But to make it work you need to mark all males as females. So now, since everyone shows as true female, you can only add schlongs to NPCs one at a time or to everyone (or a % at random) using the SOS MCM.  

Since the SkyFem output esp has a list of the converted males I tried running an xedit script on them to add them to the sexlab male gender faction and that makes them use the male animations during scenes but doesn't add a schlong, and SOS doesn't use sexlab gender for distribution so I can't add them en masse. I've also run a script to add them to the SOS schlongified faction, unfortunately that doesn't add a schlong directly so no help there.  I also tried adding a schlong (via formid for the slot 52 armor piece) directly but that just equips it once. I'm running out of ideas. Any help is appreciated, even if I could add schlongs to or covert a faction (i.e. guards ect..) that would be a huge help.

2 hours ago, cbeyond8027 said:

I'm looking for a way to mass convert a group of female NPCs back to male (in name only so they can be recognized by SOS) and I'm hitting a wall. Is there a way to script this in xEdit or even redirect SOS to check SexLab gender instead of the default gender check it does? For background, I followed the instructions to be able to play my PC as a male and it worked perfectly (see elethotep's post from Sep 7, 2021) . But to make it work you need to mark all males as females. So now, since everyone shows as true female, you can only add schlongs to NPCs one at a time or to everyone (or a % at random) using the SOS MCM.  

Since the SkyFem output esp has a list of the converted males I tried running an xedit script on them to add them to the sexlab male gender faction and that makes them use the male animations during scenes but doesn't add a schlong, and SOS doesn't use sexlab gender for distribution so I can't add them en masse. I've also run a script to add them to the SOS schlongified faction, unfortunately that doesn't add a schlong directly so no help there.  I also tried adding a schlong (via formid for the slot 52 armor piece) directly but that just equips it once. I'm running out of ideas. Any help is appreciated, even if I could add schlongs to or covert a faction (i.e. guards ect..) that would be a huge help.

It is because you edited the script. Here I run the script on default so all converted males are still seen as males by the game.

To make the female SOS addon that you are using work for males you need the mod Skyfem SOS ZEdit Patcher. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/152369-skyfem-sos-zedit-upf-patcher/

Or simply replace the male SOS meshes with the female SOS meshes.

15 minutes ago, devildx said:

It is because you edited the script. Here I run the script on default so all converted males are still seen as males by the game.

To make the female SOS addon that you are using work for males you need the mod Skyfem SOS ZEdit Patcher. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/152369-skyfem-sos-zedit-upf-patcher/

Or simply replace the male SOS meshes with the female SOS meshes.

I probably didn’t explain this correctly. I can get the script to work on default and have the normal female PC with female and futa NPCs. But I edited the script because you can actually play as male with everyone else female if you edit the script and make a few edits directly to the SkyFem esp. The downside is that you need to make the game recognize the converted males as true females.

I used the zEdit patch and the SOS addon I’m using works fine, I’m just trying to figure out how to apply a schlong to a predetermined list of NPCs instead of applying it to everyone (or a percentage of them at random). Is that any clearer? 

i got a black face bug after doing the update, its been awhile since ive last played is it possible some other older mod is causing this? It didnt seem to have a black face bug when i continued my old save, only on new game

Edit: Just realized its only the "male" npcs that got the black face bug

Edited by cursedfinger1
On 11/2/2022 at 4:44 AM, cbeyond8027 said:

I probably didn’t explain this correctly. I can get the script to work on default and have the normal female PC with female and futa NPCs. But I edited the script because you can actually play as male with everyone else female if you edit the script and make a few edits directly to the SkyFem esp. The downside is that you need to make the game recognize the converted males as true females.

I used the zEdit patch and the SOS addon I’m using works fine, I’m just trying to figure out how to apply a schlong to a predetermined list of NPCs instead of applying it to everyone (or a percentage of them at random). Is that any clearer? 

Can you send me your files for this? I'm hoping to play as a male but I am a sucker at modding.

5 hours ago, Somerandomguyexisting said:

Can you send me your files for this? I'm hoping to play as a male but I am a sucker at modding.

Sure, just so it’s clear I’m working on an instance where the PC is male, everyone else is female, schlongs get added to the converted males, and all the converted males use the male position in sexlab animations when interacting with females. If that doesn’t 100% fit your scenario let me know and I’ll add a second set of instructions. As of late last night I had all of this working. It’ll going to require a few additional mods, some xedit work and you’ll need to do minor edits to a script or two. Give me a few days to finish testing and I’ll write up all the steps and post it. 

On 11/4/2022 at 7:47 PM, cbeyond8027 said:

Sure, just so it’s clear I’m working on an instance where the PC is male, everyone else is female, schlongs get added to the converted males, and all the converted males use the male position in sexlab animations when interacting with females. If that doesn’t 100% fit your scenario let me know and I’ll add a second set of instructions. As of late last night I had all of this working. It’ll going to require a few additional mods, some xedit work and you’ll need to do minor edits to a script or two. Give me a few days to finish testing and I’ll write up all the steps and post it. 

Alright, thank you! However, I woudn't want futa females for any converted males, wanna know how I can change that? Thanks.