10 hours ago, Varithina said:

No idea in that case, there again I never used the ignores file, I just usually load up the entire mod list and run the script, and I have not used it in ages.

Hmm, although, where is ssedit being run from? and what mod manager are you using if any?

I fixed it, I just used an earlier version of SSEDIT. Now I am on another issue trying to get my newly genderswapped npcs to use my hairs though

5 hours ago, NanoFateOTP said:

I fixed it, I just used an earlier version of SSEDIT. Now I am on another issue trying to get my newly genderswapped npcs to use my hairs though

That is odd, the script has always pulled up and used any hair and race mods I have had installed when being run, no idea why it no longer does, there again there have been quite a few changes to the game I wonder if any of them have changed the way some of the script variable work.

6 minutes ago, Varithina said:

That is odd, the script has always pulled up and used any hair and race mods I have had installed when being run, no idea why it no longer does, there again there have been quite a few changes to the game I wonder if any of them have changed the way some of the script variable work.

Honestly, Idk at this point. I made sure to patch after installing said mods. I keep repatching it but to no avail, follow instructions to the T. I'm so close yet so far lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 10:24 AM, iamknotsatisfied said:

How does this mod work?

I want that the males are futa. This can be accomplished with SoS but I want that males use the dw_vaginaless CBBE body so that males dont have both penis and vagina.

Is this possible? If so how?

Very interesting question. I guess we just need to

1) Revert some skyfem changes - so males use separeted body/armor meshes and skin textures (so that they can use another type of body and skin) 

2) Patch mods adding armor, so that male version looks identical to female.

--

Now I am going to try this method.

2 hours ago, brgont said:

1) Revert some skyfem changes - so males use separeted body/armor meshes and skin textures (so that they can use another type of body and skin) 

2) Patch mods adding armor, so that male version looks identical to female.

So, we need to

1) batchbuild all outfits in bodyslide with femboy preset

2) copy output from /meshes to /futa/meshes

3) batchbuild all outfits in bodyslide with female preset

4) run skyfem script

It generates 5 groups in skyfem npc.esp :

Head Part - no need to change it

NPC - no need to change it

TEXTURE - I dunno, perhaps we need to change it, if we want to use vaginaless skin

Armor addon - change MOD2 and MOD4 records (e.g "Armor\Imperial\F\GauntletsHeavy_1.nif" -> "futa\Armor\Imperial\F\GauntletsHeavy_1.nif")

Spoiler

image.png.b98aef0e3443a62898e1c115d5ab5e5f.png

RACE - change ANAM and maybe MODL (not sure what it exactly is)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.781d912a7f0d1f970752cad3d93cee00.png

There is very little number of races, so they can be edited manually. However, amount of armor is too large to patch it by hands and I don't know how to write xEvit scripts.

So I'll put these foolish ambitions to rest (or eventually learn delphi)

0) Well I managed to made (edit already existing) script, that changes MOD2 and MOD4 (e.g "Armor\Imperial\F\GauntletsHeavy_1.nif" -> "Maletofuta\Armor\Imperial\F\GauntletsHeavy_1.nif").

So now my males have their own bodyslide preset (but still the same skin). Here some notes regarding the modding:

1) You DON'T need to change MODL in RACE

2) Dunno why, but my bodyslide doesn't create new .nif files, it edits already existing ones and creates .tri files.

Therefore I copied ALL meshes to meshes\Maletofuta (I used "explore virtual folder" to do this)

3) Still there is some armor that looks invisible on males. Maybe the problem is that there are some armor that haven`t been patched by skyfem. Maybe the armor replacer I use is buggy (it hides some helmets on males)

futasky.pas

24 minutes ago, brgont said:

0) Well I managed to made (edit already existing) script, that changes MOD2 and MOD4 (e.g "Armor\Imperial\F\GauntletsHeavy_1.nif" -> "Maletofuta\Armor\Imperial\F\GauntletsHeavy_1.nif").

So now my males have their own bodyslide preset (but still the same skin). Here some notes regarding the modding:

1) You DON'T need to change MODL in RACE

2) Dunno why, but my bodyslide doesn't create new .nif files, it edits already existing ones and creates .tri files.

Therefore I copied ALL meshes to meshes\Maletofuta (I used "explore virtual folder" to do this)

3) Still there is some armor that looks invisible on males. Maybe the problem is that there are some armor that haven`t been patched by skyfem. Maybe the armor replacer I use is buggy (it hides some helmets on males)

If you run bodyslide through mo2 then it replaces the existing nifs, best way to get around this is to hold down ctrl (could be alt not too sure off hand) and at the same time click on batch build, which then asks you where you want to build those files, you can then select any working directory you want to use, zip that up and use those as you want, including renaming directories within it as required.

Edited by Varithina

So, I'm new to Loverslab and could use some help with the xEdit part, because when I try to apply the SkyFem - Patcher, no matter what I do, it says "Wrong file in the last position... Exiting" and I'm not sure how to fix this. Would anyone be able to guide me through the xEdit parts? Thanks.

Ace, not sure if this helps, but I use Vortex itself to move the Skyfem down the list. Message me if you like and I will try and walk you through.

That being said, this has likely been covered before and I missed it but....when I run the script in SSEEdit, everything seems okay and then it hangs. Longest so far was 30+ mins before I cancelled it out. I did notice that it seems to do it on things it can't find, like Dremora, but not sure if that is the culprit. That and I couldn't find the futa erf mod hahaha. Any rate, I am excited to try this out because a lesbian/futa Skyrim sounds like paradise! So if anyone can offer suggestions, help, guidance etc...I would definitely appreciate it.

Love you all,

Wynter

33 minutes ago, Darkwyntergirl74 said:

That being said, this has likely been covered before and I missed it but....when I run the script in SSEEdit, everything seems okay and then it hangs. Longest so far was 30+ mins before I cancelled it out.

F

If you send me all your plugins (yes, skyrim.esm too) and loadorder I'll run the script and send you result.

On 3/2/2023 at 2:52 PM, brgont said:

Helmets don't display correctly - they are invisible and hide hair/head.

Any ideas why?

I fixed it. Some clothes (e.g. helmets) missed nif files. So you either to take those meshes from skyrim-meshes.bsa (folders armor, clothes and armor, clothes in dlc subfolders) or don't apply my script to such armor (inconvenient but will save you ~250mb)

--

I am attaching meshes for 1.5.97

meshes.zip

Hi, would it be possible to select only one mod as master? I'm happy with my current appearance mods but I want to use it with Dragonstone - A Skyrim Overhaul, love the mod but sadly uses the default ugly npcs, so is it doable? Thanks. 

After running SkyFem with the Botox applied, along with moving the contents of DummyOutput, most NPCs are working fine, but still have brownface and don't use KS hairs.

Each run of the SkyFem patcher makes different random NPCs get brownface. The Face Discoloration Fix fixes the brownface issue, but doesn't convert the hairs.

Looking at the data files, it seems that the nif and dds files are fine for the BaseID associated with Hrongar (00013BBC)

Does anyone know what is causing this and how I can fix it?

Hrongar with brown face

image.png.6c1d879eb46dcdc696a0610d90edef50.png

Hrongar with Face Discoloration Fix (Hair is still appears vanilla)

image.png.eb6ba18dc59c58863a44a43182bd4a90.png

Hrongar nif

image.png.4d3ce05e3fd1fc109913e81530b608df.png

Balgruuf for comparison (working fine without Face Discoloration Fix)

image.png.f87670ebbe356839464b2f430a78e0f8.png

Balgruuf nif

image.png.e1830b983d4e8472a904cc8322deceb8.png

• 3 weeks later...

At first I thought it would be neat with an all female npc cast... However after reading countless stuff as well as skyfem breaking if I change for example water for enb, I'm deciding to uninstall... After looking everywhere, I can't find anything regarding uninstalling except in the main file page and even that is a bit vague... 

So my question is, if I were just to uninstall skyfem like any other mod... Will that break my game and I'll have to reinstall everything? or am I overthinking things again?