• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, DracoKnight said:

Will this work with any mods that already change certain NPCs to female? I've grown used to the Female Ulfric mod

With this used you do not need any other female npc mods, unless you want those specific appearances for that person.

I'm curious how SkyFem V2 SSE wold interact with the Face Discoloration Fix mod. I stll use the SkyFem V1 (originally for LE) and it works fine together in SSE but I've never used the V2 so I don't know how they work together-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

The FDF mod makes the engine generate facegen ingame so you can potentially remove the need for any version of SkyFem to handle facegen edits. However this comes at the cost of increased loading times. It has the advantage of automatically detecting and using all the assets in your modlist so it can make high poly heads too.

Edited by Corsec
On 5/4/2023 at 2:38 AM, Varithina said:

With this used you do not need any other female npc mods, unless you want those specific appearances for that person.

I do. The female ulfric mod has voice acting and custom model, so I'll ask again, will this break it?

On 5/6/2023 at 5:37 PM, DracoKnight said:

I do. The female ulfric mod has voice acting and custom model, so I'll ask again, will this break it?

No.

I use the female Ulfric and female Cicero in my game before running the skyfem patch and works fine.

On 8/15/2022 at 4:46 AM, aiaiai8 said:

After 2 weeks of using, tinkering, and running the patcher over and over again, I think I can share these files.

These files can fix some bugs and help SkyFem when patching npcs.

1) SkyFem Consistency Fix.esp

Reveal hidden contents
  • This .esp can help SkyFem filtering and fix some npcs before running the patcher
  • Bethesda made Skyrim really incosistent. I know that Skyrim has really incosistent data, but after this mod, I realize that Skyrim has way, way, waaaaay more incosistent data. This really sparks gamedev energy lol.
  • I didn't fix all of the incosistencies, I only fix data that can affect and make issue for SkyFem when patching.
  • Here are some data that I have fixed :
    • Armor Addon (ARMA) that doesn't have female weight slider even though its model can have weight slider
      • This is minor, but there'll be neck, hand, and feet seams bug if this not being handled
    • ARMA that doesn't have female world model
      • I'm using forsworn armor for Briar Heart and default naked body for Manikin because they don't have model for female counterpart. You can change this before running the patcher if you want.
      • There are some ARMA that doesn't have model for female counterpart and I didn't change because Skyrim already decide what should replace it. I just put in this .esp to let you know what you want to do with it. For example : Ulfric torso, General carius armor, and Tsun armor.
    • ARMA with wrong RNAM races
      • This is fatal if this not being handled and can let you to CTD. Some creature races that are ignored by SkyFem have it's ARMA get patched by SkyFem because their ARMA are using default race.
      • For example : NakedSkeletonArmor2AA was using DefaultRace are now using SkeletonArmorRace
    • Female NPCs that were using Male headpart are now using Female headpart
      • This is one of the reason why even though you already follow all the step when installing this mod, you still get some NPC with discolored face.
      • That is because, there are some Female NPCs in vanilla Skyrim that have discolored face, so I fix this.
      • For example : WindhelmPitFan4, 5, 6, 11, 12. This female NPC is a cut content, but still counted by SkyFem as a template
    • Added Female NPC for races that doesn't have female NPC
      • Well, there are some races that doesn't have female NPC : Dremora Races, WoodElfVampire, OrcVampire, and ElderVampire.
      • SkyFem when there are no template for that race, will use default female face for that race.
      • Because of that, I make some new female npcs for those races.
  • Because of this .esp, after running the patcher (with updated script), any male ARMA and Headpart (HDPT) should be unused by any NPC.
  • Oh and also, this .esp requires Unofficial Skyrim Modder Patch (USMP) because I need this mod later. Let me know if this .esp actually doesn't need it.

2) Aiai - SkyFem Patcher.pas

Reveal hidden contents
  • Copy weight slider of female ARMA to male ARMA 
    • Help fixing neck seams
  • Change Headpart data flags to be more accurate : 
    • All male only Headparts are now unplayable, and all female only headparts are now can be used by male
    • SkyFem now affect on Headpart with Use Solid Tint
  • Fix gender race menu slider everytime you change race / preset
    • Now racemenu doesn't confuse and automatically change to female when you change your race.
    • This because male headpart on every race were using their female preset, so I change this to use their male preset instead.
    • But I also make SkyFem patch male preset of every race. So you will get different male preset everytime you run the patcher.
  • SkyFem now ignore creature's Armor Addon
    • This is what I was saying before : some creature race is ignored by SkyFem but their Armor Addon get patched.
    • For example : Draugr race ignored by SkyFem but their Armor Addon get patched by SkyFem This is fatal and can let you to CTD
    • So, I add filter function for SkyFem to only patch Armor Addon for these races :
      • All playable race & vampire counterpart
      • Default race
      • Dremora, DA13, Nordraceastrid, testrace, dlc1nordrace, dlc2miraakrace, manakin race, snowelfrace
    • You can add another race to this filter function, just follow the example in isAAHaveRNAMIncluded function

3) SkyFem races.txt

Reveal hidden contents
  • Added nordraceastrid, testrace, dlc1nordrace, dlc2miraakrace, manakinrace
    • Why? because this race can equip / unequip default race armor. So SkyFem should patch these races too.
  • Remove some races that I think OP added because it's on OP modlist or something

4) SkyFem partsToCopy.txt (EDIT : YOU DON'T NEED THIS ACTUALLY LOL, MY BAD)

Reveal hidden contents
  • Optional, I just removed weight and height copy
  • EDIT : removing weight and height copy actually bring back neck seems bug that I have fixed with weight slider lol

After testing it for couple hours, I haven't see any NPC with discolored face and CTD and I didn't use discoloration fix mod.

But my modlist is basically still vanilla + USSEP + bodymod, so I can't give any guarantee that this will compatible with lot of mods lol

Well, that's all I can help for this mod!

Also, does anyone can contact the OP? 

SkyFem - Consistency Fix.zip 2.17 MB · 126 downloads Aiai - Skyfem Patcher.pas 27.54 kB · 92 downloads

Hi! Some small questions that bugged my mind xD:

1) What is file order? SkyFem Voices Patch.esp -> SkyFem Consistency Fix.esp -> SkyFem NPC.esp is ok? (voices and npc are from original mod)

2) So, I need to run only Aiai - Skyfem Patcher.pas on SkyFem NPC.esp?

3) Standard procedure with adding all mods as masters, then running script?

4) (not for you, but maybe someone tried...) I have more .esp's then can be added as masters in sseedit.

How I imagine what I will do with them:

a) Add ~200 mods as masters (do I need to have SkyFem Consistency Fix.esp as master?) (and remember what file was last added)

b) Run script

c) Clean unused masterfiles

d) Add some more mods and continue A-C until all mods will be scripted with all untouched mods be cleaned from masters.

That sounds safe with your script?

PS Is here someone who tried this script?

Edited by Gh0sTG0
On 5/15/2023 at 4:03 AM, TheRealLockdown said:

I want everyone to be futa but the former men have no penises unless I manually add them 

In the beginning of script text there's option to mark affected npcs as men or women. Try to set it to another value and then use your way to futa-all.

markMaleAsFemale = false

Set it to true

Edited by Gh0sTG0
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Spongebob Hentai Mod said:

If anyone is using Sexlab, I make some tweaks to stop loading the default male voices, this includes the ESM and one script, already converted to pex.

I removed some unused records on the ESM like the nude body from sexlab that is not included anymore.

I removed creatures voices too, for personal choose.

You can remove the sound files too.

SexLabFrameworkAE.zip 33.01 kB · 1 download

It is easier to just replace the male moans with female ones.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5czw6fi2pnfy3gb/male_moans_skyfem.7z/file

On 11/4/2022 at 12:47 PM, cbeyond8027 said:

Sure, just so it’s clear I’m working on an instance where the PC is male, everyone else is female, schlongs get added to the converted males, and all the converted males use the male position in sexlab animations when interacting with females. If that doesn’t 100% fit your scenario let me know and I’ll add a second set of instructions. As of late last night I had all of this working. It’ll going to require a few additional mods, some xedit work and you’ll need to do minor edits to a script or two. Give me a few days to finish testing and I’ll write up all the steps and post it. 

Mind sharing that intance? If you're done, ofcourse..

On 5/29/2023 at 6:30 AM, lmaojerkofftohentai said:

Mind sharing that intance? If you're done, ofcourse..

Sure, let me find my notes and upload them (they are analog at the moment). Message me in a few days if you don’t see something posted here in case I forget.

Hi. Made some small instruction on how to ~auto do skyfem if you have more then 256 mods in modlist.

Main problem is that you can't add more then 255 mod masters in sseedit, so basic variant of instruction (add all mods as masters) will not work so easy.

From text of aiaiai8's skyfem modified script:

Spoiler

We can find:

You can filter plugin that have Armor Addon (ARMA), Headpart (HDPT), NPC and Race.

So, if we load all mods in sseedit, we can then filter then and get list of mods we will be patching.

Spoiler

image.png.0ce874d959820b42181e7f7fdd577023.png

Nice, but if we try to add masters right there, we will find, that it gives us full list without any markings of what we filtered.

So, we need to transfer filtered list on left side to sseedit loading preset.

First of all, we can just Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C on filtered list of mods on left side:

Spoiler

image.png.bb40104b021c643c57b91cc7830d453e.png

So, now we have list of mods that should be SkyFem'd as text list. Close sseedit (it should not prompt saving, we did nothing).

Paste list somewhere so you won't overwrite it copying anything else. This list is much shorter then full list (for me it shrinks from 302 to 118 mods).

To set things we need to format that list of mods. 2 things: mod names with spaces need to be double-quoted, and mod names should be separated by coma without any spaces.

For example:

Spoiler

OBIS SE.esp
MoreBanditCamps.esp

I need to convert into:

"OBIS SE.esp",MoreBanditCamps.esp

It can be done manually, or other ways.

I'm going to use excel for quoting, and notepad++ replace for coma's and finish polishing:

Spoiler

Paste your mod list into column B.

sorry, excel shows you localized formulas, so my formula will be not correct. you will need to do some research on how to write things correct on english or your language. Maybe someone can modify it so it will be better, but for me this works.

In A1 and C1 you need to set something like:

=IF(IFERROR(FIND(" ";B1);0)=0;"";"""")

From center to outer:

1) FIND(" ";B1) - I'm searching for spaces in B1. It will return error if there's no spaces in B1. Again, google for how it will be in your excel language, even if it is english, my is not on english so it's just some excel pseudo-formulas translated from my language by myself...

2) IFERROR([1];0) - if there's no spaces, and find returns error, return 0.

3) IF([2]=0;"";"""") - compare IFERRORs return: if it is 0 - set nothing into A1, else set one double-quote to A1.

Pull it down so that it will cover full list on A and C.

Now we have ABC with quote-text-quote if quote needed. Copy it and paste to notepad++:

Spoiler

image.png.f2db645c647502e35b7c681f3bcadbe2.png

image.png.2999690161193767969e56107c5ecd6a.png

As you can see on screenshoot, copying from excel to notepad adds some tabulations between " and mod name. We can just replace tabulations with Ctrl+H.

And the last part here is replacing enters with comas:

Set your Ctrl+H to "Extended (\n, \r, \t, \0, \x...)" mode and replace "\r\n" to ",".

Now, we have list of esp's that will be affected by skyfem. They are double-quoted if have spaces, and are separated by one coma without space.

For example:

Skyrim.esm,Update.esm,Dawnguard.esm,HearthFires.esm,Dragonborn.esm,ccbgssse001-fish.esm,ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm,"Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp"

And we can add that list into sseedit launching profile:

Open this file with any notepad you use (like notepad++):

C:\Users\[Replace_With_Your_User_Name]\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition\Plugins.sseviewsettings

Go to [frmModuleSelect_ActiveModules_Presets] add a new line right under it and print there:

PresetToSkyFem=

After that "=" you need to add plugin names that you want to be loaded by sseedit on start when using a preset, so that you will have in that file:

[frmModuleSelect_ActiveModules_Presets]
PresetToSkyFem=Skyrim.esm,Update.esm,Dawnguard.esm,HearthFires.esm,Dragonborn.esm,ccbgssse001-fish.esm,ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm,"Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp"

Start SSEEdit as usual, on loading screen go to top right side of the window of selecting mods. In dropdown menu select our preset and click Load.

Spoiler

image.png.eaadf1182151fdc010a3e75415c892db.png

Don't forget to scroll down and mark SkyFem's esp's:

image.png.ecd33afbc23611eabe01d312d47c49d3.png

Done, now you will load only that mods that will be affected by skyfem (and their masters, ofc).

Now you can do as always and add mods as masterfiles, apply script, etc.

Edited by Gh0sTG0

I am currently having an issue with High Poly Head. I know that Skyfem is the one causing it as without it, everything works as intended. Anyways, I cannot change the Face part with the Skyfem ESP active. I tried to Deactivate it and then customize the player, then reactivate but upon reloading the save, the face part reverts back to vanilla where I cannot change it and results in an invisible head/hair with only eyes and mouth visible. I tried to use the Skyfem HPH patch found a few pages back, and this patch allows me to change the Face part slider with Skyfem active. But upon reloading a save the Face Part changes back to vanilla and causes an inviable head once again. Thus, every time I reload a save, I now have to recreate my characters face, good thing I have a preset. Any thoughts?

16 hours ago, ArguingTea said:

I am currently having an issue with High Poly Head. I know that Skyfem is the one causing it as without it, everything works as intended. Anyways, I cannot change the Face part with the Skyfem ESP active. I tried to Deactivate it and then customize the player, then reactivate but upon reloading the save, the face part reverts back to vanilla where I cannot change it and results in an invisible head/hair with only eyes and mouth visible. I tried to use the Skyfem HPH patch found a few pages back, and this patch allows me to change the Face part slider with Skyfem active. But upon reloading a save the Face Part changes back to vanilla and causes an inviable head once again. Thus, every time I reload a save, I now have to recreate my characters face, good thing I have a preset. Any thoughts?

I'm... erm... not sure that this will help.

But for me things work if I:

create skyfem.

load once with skyfem on. just create character, let everything start, save, exit. Just random Prisoner that you will not load any more

I'm using MO2, so I disable everything on left panel: folder with skyfem esp's from downloaded archive and folder that has textures and meshes from dummy output inside.

launch game again, start new game, create PC as I want (basically, just using one of racemenu presets =_= not good and manual modelling).

wait for all that notification spamming things to load and finish spam.

save-exit

turning on all skyfem things, placing skyfem npc.esp on last position, start game, load save.

For me it's ok. It loads my created PC...

Edited by Gh0sTG0
On 2/12/2023 at 5:29 PM, devildx said:

I am making the BSA version of my packs with CAO to reduce the game initial loading time.

This is for SE version only. The same dialog experimental is already included and I merged the updates.

The files over 1GB are divided because of mediafire free file limit. Just download all parts, extract with 7Zip and compact the extracted files again with 7Zip before installing with your mod manager.

Loose files always have priority over BSA files so if a mod already have loose male voice lines you will need to delete them or they will play instead of the voices inside the bsa.

Don't know if the plugins order matter in this case but to avoid problems I am just using Vortex and marking them as "late loaders".

CAO already makes them all ESL to save plugin space. 

SkyfemVoices BSA Vanilla

Skyrim.esm 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6vygxobbbcbkbt7/SkyfemVoices-Skyrim.esm.7z.001/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kgrupmgq4vbx1f8/SkyfemVoices-Skyrim.esm.7z.002/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8seovj67hmqub5z/SkyfemVoices-Skyrim.esm.7z.003/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/q0gxdzsg7665qlb/SkyfemVoices-Skyrim.esm.7z.004/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7dec2wygnfkyzsz/SkyfemVoices-Skyrim.esm.7z.005/file

Dawnguard.esm

https://mega.nz/file/UDoXWBDA#l-bYBkzF3nkBlbwenTpQs7pEgKEkhHL_M55fsJTfdeU

Heartfires.esm

https://www.mediafire.com/file/evf5ucmozr3suf9/SkyfemVoices-Heartfires.esm-BSA.7z/file

Dragonborn.esm

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kkb3fl3or33mezb/SkyfemVoices-Dragonborn.esm-BSA.7z/file

SkyfemVoices BSA Mods

Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE - v.7.1.1h

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2o1eq2al1uwtdoy/SkyfemVoices-Sexlab_Sex_Slaves_SSE-v.7.1.1h-BSA.7z/file

Alpha Chapter VI + Hotfix (mod is now called "Dirtyborn" but the plugin is the same)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ffjnc0lup4nqiv8/SkyfemVoices-Alpha_Chapter_VI_%2B_Hotfix.7z/file

Sexlab Solutions Revised SE - v.1.1.5 - (M+F)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/id9sqilxp6zf57f/SkyfemVoices-Sexlab_Solutions_Revised_SE-v.1.1.5-BSA.7z/file

Sexlab Eager NPCs SE (SLEN)- v.1.0.0 - (M+F)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ekvd6bs4rp86zd8/SkyfemVoices-Sexlab_Eager_Npcs-v.1.0.0-BSA.7z/file

Sexlab Defeat - v.3.5.0 - plus Sexlab Defeat Futa Edition-(M+F)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bbi11jdtpjtpw12/SkyfemVoices-Sexlab_Defeat%2BFuta_Edition-v.3.5.0-BSA.7z/file

Sexlab Confabulation - v.1.7.4 - (M+F)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/iocmdpa5mildo6o/SkyfemVoices-Sexlab_Confabulation-v.1.7.4-BSA.7z/file

Amorous Adventures - v.3.4

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zfpuzk823wfy3oo/SkyfemVoices-Amorous_Adventures-v.3.4-BSA.7z/file

Amorous Adventures  Extended - v.1.2.3

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xl3iitq7ud3lsr3/SkyfemVoices-Amorous_Adventures_Extended-v.1.2.3-BSA.7z/file

Relationship Dialog Overhaul - v.final 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4mrvexwixdyugbm/SkyfemVoices-Relationship_Dialog_Overhaul-v.final-BSA.7z/file

Bandit Lines Expansion - v.1.06

https://www.mediafire.com/file/g96tdcgva0hy13j/SkyfemVoices-Bandit_Lines_Expansion-1.06-BSA.7z/file

Civil War Lines Expansion - v.1.05

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jbll717qnm1xr85/SkyfemVoices-Civil_War_Lines_Expansion-v.1.05-BSA.7z/file

Forsworn and Thalmor Lines Expansion-v.1.01

https://www.mediafire.com/file/z2o2cmb3hgfb9l1/SkyfemVoices-Forsworn_and_Thalmor_Lines_Expansion-v.1.01-BSA.7z/file

FCO-Follower Commentary Overhaul - v.1.0

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jrxxw1ao294zytx/SkyfemVoices-Follower_Commentary_Overhaul-v.1.0-BSA.7z/file

Legacy Of The Dragonborn - v.5.5.7 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yfvyoo7liix8jlb/SkyfemVoices-Legacy_Of_The_Dragonborn-v.5.5.7-BSA.7z/file

Hydra Slavegirls - v.0.9 - (M+F)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xtile5ulkfwgaj5/SkyfemVoices-Hydra_SlaveGirls-v.0.9-BSA.7z/file

Immersive World Encounters - v.3.6.1

https://www.mediafire.com/file/abivlhl6qlxhhkf/SkyfemVoices-Immersive_World_Encounters-v.3.6.1-BSA.7z/file

Citizens of Tamriel Complete - v.final

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ouxy30u8lijvq4o/SkyfemVoices-Citizens_of_Tamriel_Complete-v.final-BSA.7z/file

Interesting NPCs - v.4.3.6 + v.4.3.6 to v.4.4 hotfix

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qa8mks8atwvzmmf/SkyfemVoices-Interesting_NPCs-v.4.3.6_%2B_4.3.6_to_4.4_hotfix.7z.001/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j0hz016yp7n5uo8/SkyfemVoices-Interesting_NPCs-v.4.3.6_%2B_4.3.6_to_4.4_hotfix.7z.002/file

Sexlab Dibella Sisterhood SE - v.2021/11/30 - (M+F)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ydnxct6cof1a644/SkyfemVoices-SexLab_Dibella_Sisterhood_SE-v.2021-11-30-BSA.7z/file

Hi. Do I need to recreate skyfem after installing of this?