Props to Turbo and other modders

BlueLumia

Just wanted to jump out in front of everyone here and say a Huge thanks to Turbo and other modders who routinely respond quickly to massive updates and keep us all having a good time with our sims.  I know we all say thanks  here and there, but feel free to jump in here and give a dedicated thank-you for all the hard work they do.

You fucking rock!

On 11/17/2018 at 1:11 PM, BlueLumia said:

Just wanted to jump out in front of everyone here and say a Huge thanks to Turbo and other modders who routinely respond quickly to massive updates and keep us all having a good time with our sims.  I know we all say thanks  here and there, but feel free to jump in here and give a dedicated thank-you for all the hard work they do.

You fucking rock!

Echoed. Y'all should be paid by EA for the amazing amount of work you do (I'm still sore about all the "official" bugs I keep finding since the update)!

Members, please... we got enough threads for "help my CC hair is weird / broken" and other problems.

This is a real wonderful thread of another kind!

When it comes to that upgrade,  I thought some members will post the first time, getting massiv problems in course of the python upgrade.

But how many members never posted before (I m shure they also forget to post just a like) but now. And not first “Thanks for the mod / animations”. Just a quick sentence with the problem but forget to tell some informations. It seems some use WW since the start, some more than 1 or 2 years...

If their problems will be fixed we never will read of them again. *lol

A big fat T h a n k s to BlueLumia for this thread!!!

This ignorance is really a shame. But I fear this members will not visite here.

Thanks to all of you who try to help others!!!!

But, I m sorry my likes for your works at LL are much to often "out".

Archived