Make any follower a XDFF Dom for Deviously Cursed Loot

At this point I'm working on releasing another XDFF mod that will add new rules to your dom. I'm also testing a safe way to disable specific vanilla rules. One reason I plan to release that mod will be to provide a template other modders can reference on how to add/remove rules to the XDFF dom system.

So far the new rules I've added are:

- Player is always forced to be naked while in town. You don't get punished for ignoring, just stripped. Doesn't strip the rubber dress from the vanilla rubber dress rule for obvious reasons.

- Master will take any booze from the player's inventory and periodically consume any they have acquired. Or make you drink. More of an immersion feature than a rule.

- Player may be forced to wear an armbinder, ankle fetters, a gag, blindfold, or bondage mittens for a limited time. These are each individual rules each with their own time limit based on how cruel they are (armbinder is the most merciful, expiring between 1 and 0.5 days).

- Master may give you a "freebie" for 48 hours. This adds a blank rule to the limit of possible rules being enforced at once, lending the player some occasional relief.

- The player may be forced to wear a ponygirl set for 24 hours. During this time their hands are locked in mitts, they can't wear clothes (no punishment for violation), and the master may randomly decide to "mount their pony".

- The master may decide to troll you if you are wearing a vibrating DD by automatically activating it. They very rarely do it in unsafe areas but can get a bit carried away in cities.

- The master may force you to solicit yourself every few hours when you are in a city. Still a WIP. This rule isn't warned/punished when you are in unsafe areas so no need to worry about it being enacted in a deep dungeon then getting punished for not being able to find a John in the middle of a cave :P

- Testing an optional feature that disables the vanilla chastity rule as a proof of concept. Should be "safe" since my method doesn't try to force the rule out of the list, only sets its "manual" boolean to true so it can't be triggered as a random rule.

Some screenshots of me testing the new rules out can be found here. If you have any other rule ideas let me know. Just nothing too crazy or epic please (such as side quests, being imprisoned for a timespan, animal fucking, nasty stuff like amputations/guro/vore/piss/shit/etc).

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

At this point I'm working on releasing another XDFF mod that will add new rules to your dom. I'm also testing a safe way to disable specific vanilla rules. One reason I plan to release that mod will be to provide a template other modders can reference on how to add/remove rules to the XDFF dom system.

So far the new rules I've added are:

- Player is always forced to be naked while in town. You don't get punished for ignoring, just stripped. Doesn't strip the rubber dress from the vanilla rubber dress rule for obvious reasons.

- Master will take any booze from the player's inventory and periodically consume any they have acquired. Or make you drink. More of an immersion feature than a rule.

- Player may be forced to wear an armbinder, ankle fetters, a gag, blindfold, or bondage mittens for a limited time. These are each individual rules each with their own time limit based on how cruel they are (armbinder is the most merciful, expiring between 1 and 0.5 days).

- Master may give you a "freebie" for 48 hours. This adds a blank rule to the limit of possible rules being enforced at once, lending the player some occasional relief.

- The player may be forced to wear a ponygirl set for 24 hours. During this time their hands are locked in mitts, they can't wear clothes (no punishment for violation), and the master may randomly decide to "mount their pony".

- The master may decide to troll you if you are wearing a vibrating DD by automatically activating it. They very rarely do it in unsafe areas but can get a bit carried away in cities.

- The master may force you to solicit yourself every few hours when you are in a city. Still a WIP. This rule isn't warned/punished when you are in unsafe areas so no need to worry about it being enacted in a deep dungeon then getting punished for not being able to find a John in the middle of a cave :P

- Testing an optional feature that disables the vanilla chastity rule as a proof of concept. Should be "safe" since my method doesn't try to force the rule out of the list, only sets its "manual" boolean to true so it can't be triggered as a random rule.

Some screenshots of me testing the new rules out can be found here. If you have any other rule ideas let me know. Just nothing too crazy or epic please (such as side quests, being imprisoned for a timespan, animal fucking, nasty stuff like amputations/guro/vore/piss/shit/etc).

Great! although i have a question about first rule, player has to be completely naked or only armor slot need to be unequipped ? Personally i would like to see second option(armor slot) since some people use "wearable" hair, high heels, jewellery etc 

MrEsturk, thank you very much for creating and publishing this mod. I like Leon and Leah but having the option to pick somebody else for a change is cool. And the upcoming new rules sound like a lot of fun!

Looks like Kimy has provided a wonderful toolbox for "design your own slavery" projects with the new XDFF system.

2 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

If you have any other rule ideas let me know.

I have a few, though I have no idea how easily (if at all) they can be implemented:

• sleepwear rule -- a variation of the original sleep rule -- only be permitted to sleep when wearing certain DDs (straitjacket or even better straitjacket+legbinder would work well, total helplessness but not too uncomfortable compared to armbinders or yokes) -- random time delay (0 to 2 hours?) before owner releases you from straitjacket after waking up
  • anonymity rule -- you have to wear a hood all the time -- open eye/mouth hood as standard, hood with covered mouth as punishment option
  • "be my pet" rule -- slave must wear pet suit, tail plug and a gag when at home (or an inn, or ...?)
  • "Go Shopping" rule -- when in Whiterun, Windhelm, Riften, or Solitude, random chance to fire DCL's "Go Shopping" quest for your owner. For additional giggles, dress the slave in a hobble dress before sending her on her way -- (other cities/towns should be ignored as there's a chance that the shopping quest will roll a trading destination that doesn't exist there, crucially a temple or alchemist)

yeah i currently try a lot around with the Framework. i really like the idea but i see a lot of limitations. They are changeable ofc or you cna do it with a workaround but at some point it's to much.

But anyway

From my perspective to change the ProcessRules to the following makes the framework more interesting. It would have to be more clear with a mintime and maxtime but this for playtesting amkes things more interesting.

if Slots[i].Active
			Slots[i].ProcessRule()
			If Utility.RandomInt(0, 99) < 10
				Slots[i].SuspendRule()
			EndIF

(compiled file in the attachments. if you are using MO put it in \overwrite\scripts to not change dcur scripts directly. than you can remove it if you want a fallback to the original)

Every check you have a chance that a rule get suspended. And i disabled the "go to sleep zo change the rules" part. You have way more variations and changes.

Overall i currently try to create a task. For exmaple: Cook me a Burger ?

You simply start a quest and set a time limit for cooking. the check rule checks if the task is running or not. If the time exceeds the quest is failed. if it'S done you simply quit the rule. As a communicationline between the rule script and quest you can use a global var.

But i think i missuse the thread,

But tbh. i have so many ideas that i would missuse the the framework ...

If i get this stupid CK correctly running with ModOrganizer i could simply add a lot of stuff.

dcur_df_QuestScript.pex

Not sure if its possible to do with XDFF but i would like to see some kind of scene when entering traders like belethor's general goods,drunken huntsman, Riverwood trader...etc 

for example master will "buy" some new restrains and equip it on player for some time thats basically it simple and cool :)

I would suggest / recommend getting a peek 'under the hood' of the Maria Eden mod and use the hard work of Zaira as inspiration for your own creative work. Not sure if a DIRECT connection can be written / coded into their old mod's framework, but it seems that several of Zaira's already written scenarios are similar with what folks are suggesting for your (MrEsturk) contemporary take on Kimy's DCL XDFF system. My old play through  of Maria Eden was before the days of DDi / DDx DCL 4.0 (4.1+), so I'd bet that the current difficulty in shifting Devious Device centered mods away from ZAP would heavily apply to your work and for that I wish you best of luck and hope.

19 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

However due to the nature of this fix you will only be enslaved for a limited time: 65535 game days (about 179 game years) lol ?. So for all practical intents you're a permanent slave.

Is there a console command to shorten that?  I'd like to try it out again but don't want it to be permanent.  Can we earn our freedom like we could with the old Leon/Leah? 

3 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Is there a console command to shorten that?  I'd like to try it out again but don't want it to be permanent.  Can we earn our freedom like we could with the old Leon/Leah? 

I'm not sure about a console command, but I see in the script source code the number is literally there, so if you can compile it, it should work.

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

yeah it's pretty easy.

there are 2 possible ways:

first steal the key and break the lock (either as the mod inteded or by modifying the quest vars)

second: just set SlaveryDurationDays to 0 and go sleeping (setpqv dcur_dominantfollower SlaveryDurationDays 0)

Edit: 3 way and prob tzhe best "cheat way" use the debug free me option?

@MrEsturk

Couple of thoughts/suggestions

Not sure I really understand how this new feature works, but if you can 'offer yourself up' to a potential follower, is there any way that you could add an element of surprise with those NPCs being given a chance to forcibly enslave your player character?

And so as to avoid always getting enslaved by Faendal at the game start, you could make it a chance that increases - say to a max probability, at a defined period check - as the PC level increases, so that you significantly reduce the possibility of it always being by the local yokel in Riverwood, - and maybe even cannot kick in until the PC reaches a set level? 

As the furniture framework appears, or even using ZAP stuff, does the mechanic allow for the master/mistress to make the player use furniture as, say, part of a penance?

I don't pretend to know if any of that is practicable, but if it were, it could make for a bit of additional, unpredictable, fun

16 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

I have a few, though I have no idea how easily (if at all) they can be implemented:

• sleepwear rule -- a variation of the original sleep rule -- only be permitted to sleep when wearing certain DDs (straitjacket or even better straitjacket+legbinder would work well, total helplessness but not too uncomfortable compared to armbinders or yokes) -- random time delay (0 to 2 hours?) before owner releases you from straitjacket after waking up
  • anonymity rule -- you have to wear a hood all the time -- open eye/mouth hood as standard, hood with covered mouth as punishment option
  • "be my pet" rule -- slave must wear pet suit, tail plug and a gag when at home (or an inn, or ...?)
  • "Go Shopping" rule -- when in Whiterun, Windhelm, Riften, or Solitude, random chance to fire DCL's "Go Shopping" quest for your owner. For additional giggles, dress the slave in a hobble dress before sending her on her way -- (other cities/towns should be ignored as there's a chance that the shopping quest will roll a trading destination that doesn't exist there, crucially a temple or alchemist)

Thumbs up !! like your suggestions :)

Just for clarification I'm not trying to make a Maria Eden style dom ruleset that makes the vanilla game unplayable. Maria Eden and similar mods already exist for that. I'm looking to stick with a dom follower that you can always, to at least some limited degree, quest with.

So no rules were the player is stuck just waiting for extended periods of time (like being used as furniture or locked in a cage). Or rules were the player is forced to drop what they are doing and for example take the dom to a pub to eat/rest (the Maria Eden dom subjects you to this everyday at sunset). Or other rule types that bring your ability to quest to a complete crashing halt for extended periods of time. The worst type of rules in that regard should be things like the armbinder rule where you might be stuck hanging back while your dom does all the killing for you for a while.

Granted the rules already in place would make the civil war questline a headache to get through (so many harsh city rules), but that's just a single questline.

21 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Great! although i have a question about first rule, player has to be completely naked or only armor slot need to be unequipped ? Personally i would like to see second option(armor slot) since some people use "wearable" hair, high heels, jewellery etc 

You only get stripped if your wearing light/heavy armor or body clothing ("cloth" shoes/gloves don't count). So while in town you could decide to throw on jewerly, high heels, etc and not have to worry about being stripped again.

I cleaned my save from the original and installed the new version.  After the first night's sleep, all the rules got reset but XDFF didn't end. I still get the message "Your master must be a follower and close to you", but no new rules have been set for a day in game.  Is there a way to give it a kick to get moving again, like a setstage or something?  Or should I clean and reinstall?

Thanks to MrEsturk for your work on this. I do have a couple of suggestions:

When I tried this mod and the XDFF  system out on my current playthrough I kept getting warnings about being too far from my owner - even when she was right next to my character. Definitely need a leash long enough to allow the player to move around especially in combat.

Would it be possible to have some customizabilty perhaps with an MCM? being able to customize the rules for allowable gold,  and for things like enforced nudity would be nice (I use the Hypothermia mod, so access to clothing is important - besides it's cold in Skyrim and if you run around naked "by Ysmir you're gonna freeze to death!"). Enforced nudity is less of a problem if it's limited to indoor locations.

I'd love to see some ability to chose the types and styles of restraints applied. For example someone might prefer iron handcuffs over armbinders, or pony boots over ballet boots, or leather as opposed to ebonite, and so on. 

I recall that Submissive Lola had some interesting rules that would pop up. Things like go find an ale for your master (or a sweetroll, or some mead) and be back in an hour - and no your master did not give you coin to make the purchase. When entering a city there was a good chance that your master would head straight for the nearest tavern, and make his slave follow while naked.

I would suggest keeping serious restraint rules fairly limited in frequency, and of short duration, because they can essentially bring play to a halt. If the player is locked in an armbinder then combat is difficult (kicking even a wolf to death is tricky business), and ankle chains make it impossible to outrun powerful enemies, so adventuring or dungeon delving become pretty much suicidal. Now in safe areas like cities or in taverns, then that's another matter. 

Well anyway, good luck, and I'm looking forward to see where you go with this mod.

Crazy week, but I managed to get some things done.

A little peek at what my upcoming "New Rules" mod will include:

274702759_bandicam2018-11-1706-09-15-746.png.f3c2babdf36536bd4eb538a57e53c206.png

On 11/12/2018 at 10:47 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

On 11/16/2018 at 12:32 AM, firebinder said:

When I tried this mod and the XDFF  system out on my current playthrough I kept getting warnings about being too far from my owner - even when she was right next to my character. Definitely need a leash long enough to allow the player to move around especially in combat.

Would it be possible to have some customizabilty perhaps with an MCM?

166577015_bandicam2018-11-1706-09-07-002.png.8d2d7ad94fa72f425e6fa879c648ba44.png

Great! 

Are you planning to keep vanilla random restrains rule ? Personally i would like to see improved version of it like 2 restrains or maybe even 3 if someone wants or make it adjustable in mcm.

Also would be cool to "pause XDFF" feature since there is a lot of problems/incompatibilities if you use other dd mods not sure if its possible tho.

4 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Great! 

Are you planning to keep vanilla random restrains rule ? Personally i would like to see improved version of it like 2 restrains or maybe even 3 if someone wants or make it adjustable in mcm.

Also would be cool to "pause XDFF" feature since there is a lot of problems/incompatibilities if you use other dd mods not sure if its possible tho.

I probably won't be tampering with the vanilla rules too much outside the toggles, since XDFF is fairly new and Kimy said she plans to do a lot of revisions (more stuff that could go wrong with future DCL releases). Even the distance tweak quietly deactivates the vanilla script and starts one of my own, which I include because as of version 7.1 its virtually impossible to remain close enough to your master. The new rules I'm adding do include a number of forced restraint rules that can stack however.

Trying to add a pause to XDFF externally would be a bit too much to set up. Might be something to suggest as an official addition for DCL.

On 11/16/2018 at 12:32 AM, firebinder said:

I would suggest keeping serious restraint rules fairly limited in frequency, and of short duration, because they can essentially bring play to a halt. If the player is locked in an armbinder then combat is difficult (kicking even a wolf to death is tricky business), and ankle chains make it impossible to outrun powerful enemies, so adventuring or dungeon delving become pretty much suicidal. Now in safe areas like cities or in taverns, then that's another matter. 

Each of my forced restraint rules have a different timeframe, based on how serve the restraint is. The armbinder for example only last between 0.5 and 1 day. And all will be toggleable, in case you find one insufferable or just find them to be a total turnoff (as I do with chastity belts, ugly things...).

On 11/12/2018 at 8:19 AM, El_Duderino said:

Hoods could be a punishment for refusing to obey the blindfold rule. The pet suit could be a random rule similar to the City Restraints rule, though it likely won't last as long due to being more serve.

Your sleep rule was an interesting idea, but more complex to set up. Not sure if I'll add that or not.

On 11/12/2018 at 2:41 PM, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Out of curiosity, would be it be theorethicaly possible with this mod system to be enslaved to two  NPCs at the same time ? Just a thought after the slave collar discussion

Unfortunately the XDFF is coded from the ground up with only having one master in mind. I can't think of a way this would be possible without going through the royal pain of making duplicate enslaved quests, which might turn out to not even work.

I do have some ideas on possibly the ability to make additional followers into fellow slaves to a simplified degree, but no promises if that feature will be included.

On 11/13/2018 at 10:35 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Not sure if XDFF doesn't suppoort creatures or if you don't like them, but i'd really appretiate it if Phillp the talking horse would be supported. :)

Anyways, sounds intresting, thanks for that.

Guess I'll remove the check that requires the dom to be human in my new mod's version (It will include the dialog option to become a follower's slave built in). However you're on your own if the system bugs out due to your dom being Mr Ed. No way I'm playtesting that ?.

Some basic ideas for the dialogue options... maybe something a bit more saucy than become this follower XDFF yadda yadda? There could a be a short question and answer thing where the npc tells the player just how bad and degenerate it will get:-) something along the lines of are you sure you want to be my (insert expletives here) for a while? Basically just a seksy convo before the storm. If you want to have the owner whoring out the player and the owner lives in a player owned home that would be the place to do it since there wouldn't be any of that trespassing stuff going on. Owner ties up the player and brings in random npcs from the town to screw the player. There could be an option for gender or the player could go around asking while enslaved if anyone wants to bang them at their home while their owner watches.

So far I only have two dialogue options thats give gold and screw owner. Trying that steal the key thing which is kind of strange since you are basically asking the owner for the key really and it seems to take forever with the combos thing. Liking that new MCM menu thing looks great.