Make any follower a XDFF Dom for Deviously Cursed Loot

Slowly tweaking and adapting my new rules to the MCM system (UPDATED):517815276_bandicam2018-11-1803-41-24-971.png.72f010edef292e03d5caab213cd56f22.png

In the process I've been adapting the single restraint enforcement rules to obey whatever bondage theme you set the player to in Deviously Cursed Loot's MCM menu. So if you set your theme to say, red leather, you'll be given red leather bondage devices to "voluntarily" wear should you not already be wearing the type of restraint your master wants you to. Full sets like the Pony Play rule however will be single color, since I'm lazy and don't want to take massive amounts of time programming in themes for full sets :P

So far the planned new rules are (All will be toggleable):

- City Nudity: The player is stripped while in cities. Wearing non-armored footwear, gloves, and jewelry is allowed. Permanently enforced rule when enabled.

- Alcoholic Master: The master will take any alcohol the player has in their inventory. They will periodically consume any alcohol in their inventory or force the player to drink. Permanently enforced rule when enabled.

- Vibrator Troll: If you're stuck with a DD that randomly vibrates your master may decide to trigger it at random. You can set the frequency (s)he does this in the MCM settings in both safe areas and not so safe areas (Or set them to -1 to disable it).

- Nympho Master: The master goes through an extremely horny phase and will start randomly having sex with the player. Frequently but not so disruptive to be unplayable.

- Drunk Slut: The master will force the player to consume alcohol on a regular basis, enough to keep them drunk most of the time if you have any drunkenness mods installed.

- Freebie: The master will show mercy and enforce one less random rule than normal for 48 hours.

- Pony Play: The master makes the player wear a pony gear set for 24 hours.

- Black Leather Slave: The master makes the player wear black leather gloves, boots, harness, blindfold, gag, and a vibrating anal plug for 24 hours.

- City Pet: The master puts the player in a Pet Suit whenever they are in a city. You probably should disable this one if you're trying to take a town for the civil war?

- Gold Mini-Game: An optional replacement minigame for the default no gold rule. The player will always only be allowed to hold 500 gold. However they can let the master hold up to 6000 gold for them for later use... for a price.

- Forced Restraints: A list of separate random rules that demand the player wear a specific DD restraint. The time enforced and penalties vary for each piece based on how severe they are. The player is not automatically equipped and can wear any restraint of the type the master wishes them to, in case for example you prefer a different pair of devious boots over the default provided.

So far the list of planned forced restraints are: Armbinder (Will allow yokes/etc), Bondage Mittens, Gag (panel style provided by default), Slave Boots/Heels, relaxed hobble dress, piercing set, and rubber catsuit. I decided to remove ankle shackles from the list since I figured having armbinders and mittens in the rotation was enough outright cruelty.

UPDATE: Added a new option to register a pair of shoes you will automatically equip when stripped in town. In case you like strutting your character around naked in heels or other shoes like I do. Unarmored shoes only.

9 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Slowly tweaking and adapting my new rules to the MCM system (UPDATED):517815276_bandicam2018-11-1803-41-24-971.png.72f010edef292e03d5caab213cd56f22.png

In the process I've been adapting the single restraint enforcement rules to obey whatever bondage theme you set the player to in Deviously Cursed Loot's MCM menu. So if you set your theme to say, red leather, you'll be given red leather bondage devices to "voluntarily" wear should you not already be wearing the type of restraint your master wants you to. Full sets like the Pony Play rule however will be single color, since I'm lazy and don't want to take massive amounts of time programming in themes for full sets :P

So far the planned new rules are (All will be toggleable):

- City Nudity: The player is stripped while in cities. Wearing non-armored footwear, gloves, and jewelry is allowed. Permanently enforced rule when enabled.

- Alcoholic Master: The master will take any alcohol the player has in their inventory. They will periodically consume any alcohol in their inventory or force the player to drink. Permanently enforced rule when enabled.

- Vibrator Troll: If you're stuck with a DD that randomly vibrates your master may decide to trigger it at random. You can set the frequency (s)he does this in the MCM settings in both safe areas and not so safe areas (Or set them to -1 to disable it).

- Nympho Master: The master goes through an extremely horny phase and will start randomly having sex with the player. Frequently but not so disruptive to be unplayable.

- Drunk Slut: The master will force the player to consume alcohol on a regular basis, enough to keep them drunk most of the time if you have any drunkenness mods installed.

- Freebie: The master will show mercy and enforce one less random rule than normal for 48 hours.

- Pony Play: The master makes the player wear a pony gear set for 24 hours.

- Black Leather Slave: The master makes the player wear black leather gloves, boots, harness, blindfold, gag, and a vibrating anal plug for 24 hours.

- City Pet: The master puts the player in a Pet Suit whenever they are in a city. You probably should disable this one if you're trying to take a town for the civil war?

- Gold Mini-Game: An optional replacement minigame for the default no gold rule. The player will always only be allowed to hold 500 gold. However they can let the master hold up to 6000 gold for them for later use... for a price.

- Forced Restraints: A list of separate random rules that demand the player wear a specific DD restraint. The time enforced and penalties vary for each piece based on how severe they are. The player is not automatically equipped and can wear any restraint of the type the master wishes them to, in case for example you prefer a different pair of devious boots over the default provided.

So far the list of planned forced restraints are: Armbinder (Will allow yokes/etc), Bondage Mittens, Gag (panel style provided by default), Slave Boots/Heels, relaxed hobble dress, piercing set, and rubber catsuit. I decided to remove ankle shackles from the list since I figured having armbinders and mittens in the rotation was enough outright cruelty.

UPDATE: Added a new option to register a pair of shoes you will automatically equip when stripped in town. In case you like strutting your character around naked in heels or other shoes like I do. Unarmored shoes only.

@MrEsturk

This is shaping up very nicely, thank you

Leaving aside all the fun aspects of daily events, in particular, I really like the idea of defined servitude times  

Couple of questions please?

1 - is the MCM option a 'fixed' max time or a chance driven 'maximum'?  If the latter will there also be a 'minimum' that can be set

2 - Would you be willing to add a chance that the player could be handed off to Simple Slavery, or even back to the same follower, or another, as a 'continuation' at the end of the enslaved period?

I appreciate that you don't want to get into producing a full blown slavery type mod, but if you were to add those period risks and hand offs, that could provide a 'lightweight' equivalent, when compared with Devious Followers/SD+ etc, for the player who likes your/Kimy's mods, with your rules based and 'driven' 'living environment'.  The hard core players can set everything to 100%, and the rest of us could play within our set chances. 

You'd also not have the sort of maintenance burden that goes with the complexity of most slavery mods

Maybe others can chip in if they think that this might be a good idea, or can improve on the suggestions?

TIA if you feel like replying  ?  No need to if you'd rather not!

Perhaps this would be outside the scope of this mod, but might it be possible to work in support for some other mods? For example "The Branding Device of Doom" or "Milk Mod Economy" with rules that might activate in the appropriate locations. "Estrus Chaurus" also comes to mind. I'm sure there are others as well.

I recall another mod called "Master Gets a Job" that had some good ideas - basically the PC's master may periodically decide to travel to conduct business in a different city, and of course insists that his/her slave girl comes along. It could be expanded on, for example requiring the slave to carry her master's baggage (and of course masters never travel light) . A more complex idea along the same lines would be for the master to pick a dungeon that they want to explore, or pursue a bounty on some bandit camp. 

7 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

I have one more question its not related to this mod or mod you are working on its overall about XDFF is it possible to enable rule through console ? just asking 

I don't think there is. It uses a bunch of script functions that can't be access via console.

11 hours ago, donkeywho said:

2 - Would you be willing to add a chance that the player could be handed off to Simple Slavery, or even back to the same follower, or another, as a 'continuation' at the end of the enslaved period?

I appreciate that you don't want to get into producing a full blown slavery type mod, but if you were to add those period risks and hand offs, that could provide a 'lightweight' equivalent, when compared with Devious Followers/SD+ etc, for the player who likes your/Kimy's mods, with your rules based and 'driven' 'living environment'.  The hard core players can set everything to 100%, and the rest of us could play within our set chances. 

You'd also not have the sort of maintenance burden that goes with the complexity of most slavery mods

Maybe others can chip in if they think that this might be a good idea, or can improve on the suggestions?

TIA if you feel like replying  ?  No need to if you'd rather not!

5 hours ago, firebinder said:

Perhaps this would be outside the scope of this mod, but might it be possible to work in support for some other mods? For example "The Branding Device of Doom" or "Milk Mod Economy" with rules that might activate in the appropriate locations. "Estrus Chaurus" also comes to mind. I'm sure there are others as well.

I recall another mod called "Master Gets a Job" that had some good ideas - basically the PC's master may periodically decide to travel to conduct business in a different city, and of course insists that his/her slave girl comes along. It could be expanded on, for example requiring the slave to carry her master's baggage (and of course masters never travel light) . A more complex idea along the same lines would be for the master to pick a dungeon that they want to explore, or pursue a bounty on some bandit camp. 

I don't want to add to much complex stuff, being this is an external add-on for a complex work-in-progress system. I'm not sure were Kimy plans to take the XDFF, so the more fancy stuff I add the more like this mod will be completely incompatible with future versions of DCL.

17 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

I don't think there is. It uses a bunch of script functions that can't be access via console.

I don't want to add to much complex stuff, being this is an external add-on for a complex work-in-progress system. I'm not sure were Kimy plans to take the XDFF, so the more fancy stuff I add the more like this mod will be completely incompatible with future versions of DCL.

Fair enough.  Thanks for the clarification

EDIT  Any idea when you plan a next version?  And do you anticipate new versions requiring a new game?  I might hold off meantime if that's the most likely scenario ... ;-(

25 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

EDIT  Any idea when you plan a next version?  And do you anticipate new versions requiring a new game?  I might hold off meantime if that's the most likely scenario ... ;-(

Yes I would recommend waiting and using fresh save. First release should be by next weekend. It will be its own mod, but I'll post a link here.

11 hours ago, mangalo said:

The slavery aspect of this mod interests me.  My plan was to use it as a light Maria eden, but I wonder how consensual this mod is.

On a side note, how is your mod going to evolve when DCL gets updated ?

Unless Kimy does a vast rewrite of the XDFF system my upcoming mod should remain compatible. It doesn't directly replace any of the DCL files, everything is handled via external script commands.

Its slightly possible Kimy changes some of the vanilla rules so much that it could meddle with in progress savecodes using my mod, but that's on me not her. Naturally she has no liability to take my addon mods into consideration when upgrading DCL.

As for as consent there really isn't much player consent with the XDFF dom. My addon will allow you to toggle off rules you don't like but aside from that the RNG just throws various rules you have to obey at you at random. You're basically stuck questing with a kinky prick who likes to constantly troll you in an erotic fashion.

31 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Yes I would recommend waiting and using fresh save. First release should be by next weekend. It will be its own mod, but I'll post a link here.

Unless Kimy does a vast rewrite of the XDFF system my upcoming mod should remain compatible. It doesn't directly replace any of the DCL files, everything is handled via external script commands.

Its slightly possible Kimy changes some of the vanilla rules so much that it could meddle with in progress savecodes using my mod, but that's on me not her. Naturally she has no liability to take my addon mods into consideration when upgrading DCL.

As for as consent there really isn't much player consent with the XDFF dom. My addon will allow you to toggle off rules you don't like but aside from that the RNG just throws various rules you have to obey at you at random. You're basically stuck questing with a kinky prick who likes to constantly troll you in an erotic fashion.

Thanks for that

Well almost everything I wanted to add is implemented. Just got to add my gold rule tweaks and submissive follower system (the ability to turn a follower NPC into another slave of your dom who follows a small, simplified set of rules. You'll need a multiple follower mod to use that system of course. It will even support male followers if that's your kink.)

I also added tweaks that occur to two of the new rules if you have S_L_U_T_S Redux or my Bunny Girl costume mod installed.

So I've completed the new gold rule options and am working on the submissive follower option. The new gold rule options will give you the choice between using the default rule, a modified version that allows you to pick the limit you can hold (and also removes a little exploit in the rule), and a mini-game version that is permanently enforced but gives you the option to let your master hold on up to an addition 10000 gold for you. If you don't mind being punished a bit when you ask to retrieve your money.

I've also added one more random rule: Pimp Master. When this rule is in effect you dom will sometimes force pimp you out to random NPCs when you are in cities or other safe areas. You'll even get a little message taunting you with how much money your dom made off your work (which you can never retrieve of course)?

So what's the Submissive Follower option? If you have a mutliple follower mod installed then after you've chosen a XDFF dom you can also chose to make one different follower another sub that follows your master. They will follow a simplified set of toggle-able rules, such as:

- Being stripped in the cities just like the player

- Offering their body to the master every 6 hours, simulating the similar rule the player must follow. And also being a target of the master's lust during the "Nympho Master" rule

- The sub follower being effected by the Pimp Master rule, or always being periodically pimped out while in safe areas.

- The sub affected by many of my new rules when they are in effect, such as being locked into the same type of DDs as the player and being forced to drink during the "Drunk Slut" rule. For sanity's sake they will not be affected by more extreme unsafe area bondage rules such as armbinders or bondage mittens.

- Having any vibrating DDs get randomly triggered by the master just like the player.

- Wearing an Armbinder/Yoke/Etc while in safe areas either always or when the "City Retraints" rule is in effect.

- The Submissive Follower will periodically give up any gold in her/his inventory. You didn't think you'd be able to cheat the No Gold rule by using your fellow slave as a bank mule did you? :P 

- You are required to voluntary request a threesome from your Dom with the three of you every 12 hours. Being involuntarily pushed into group sex with them doesn't count: your Dom expects you to display a little commitment.

The Submissive Follower system is even setup to support male followers if that's your kink. Including an option to allow the Master to peg if she's female. You'll probably not want to enable the DD rules though unless you've modded male meshes into the devices though.

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

So I've completed the new gold rule options and am working on the submissive follower option. The new gold rule options will give you the choice between using the default rule, a modified version that allows you to pick the limit you can hold (and also removes a little exploit in the rule), and a mini-game version that is permanently enforced but gives you the option to let your master hold on up to an addition 10000 gold for you. If you don't mind being punished a bit when you ask to retrieve your money.

I've also added one more random rule: Pimp Master. When this rule is in effect you dom will sometimes force pimp you out to random NPCs when you are in cities or other safe areas. You'll even get a little message taunting you with how much money your dom made off your work (which you can never retrieve of course)?

So what's the Submissive Follower option? If you have a mutliple follower mod installed then after you've chosen a XDFF dom you can also chose to make one different follower another sub that follows your master. They will follow a simplified set of toggle-able rules, such as:

- Being stripped in the cities just like the player

- Offering their body to the master every 6 hours, simulating the similar rule the player must follow. And also being a target of the master's lust during the "Nympho Master" rule

- The sub follower being effected by the Pimp Master rule, or always being periodically pimped out while in safe areas.

- The sub affected by many of my new rules when they are in effect, such as being locked into the same type of DDs as the player and being forced to drink during the "Drunk Slut" rule. For sanity's sake they will not be affected by more extreme unsafe area bondage rules such as armbinders or bondage mittens.

- Having any vibrating DDs get randomly triggered by the master just like the player.

- Wearing an Armbinder/Yoke/Etc while in safe areas either always or when the "City Retraints" rule is in effect.

- The Submissive Follower will periodically give up any gold in her/his inventory. You didn't think you'd be able to cheat the No Gold rule by using your fellow slave as a bank mule did you? :P 

- You are required to voluntary request a threesome from your Dom with the three of you every 12 hours. Being involuntarily pushed into group sex with them doesn't count: your Dom expects you to display a little commitment.

The Submissive Follower system is even setup to support male followers if that's your kink. Including an option to allow the Master to peg if she's female. You'll probably not want to enable the DD rules though unless you've modded male meshes into the devices though.

I was wondering if you were going to implement a prostitution rule. Maybe incorporate that into black mailing key town figures for cash.

Multiple submissive followers????

27 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

I was wondering if you were going to implement a prostitution rule. Maybe incorporate that into black mailing key town figures for cash.

Multiple submissive followers????

As I said before I'm not adding any dynamic questlines into the mod. So no blackmailing NPCs or similar stuff that uses specific in-world objectives.

For now I'm just trying to get a system for one submissive follower up and working. Not trying to juggle setting up a full harem, lol.

1 minute ago, MrEsturk said:

As I said before I'm not adding any dynamic questlines into the mod. So no blackmailing NPCs or similar stuff that uses specific in-world objectives.

For now I'm just trying to get a system for one submissive follower up and working. Not trying to juggle setting up a full harem, lol.

I myself want to see a more Roman style in the enslaved mods in which the player is required to do things for the benefit of the NPC master. Specifically sexual things that make the master money and get power for the master.  Most of the mods out there base everything on just hassling and torturing the character in a fashion that make the game unplayable.

I am playing enderal now, but look forward to trying this in the future when I return to Skyrim. Keep up the good work.

2 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Most of the mods out there base everything on just hassling and torturing the character in a fashion that make the game unplayable.

Well, you'll definitely get hassled a lot, but nothing that should take your ability to quest to a crashing halt. (Especially if you disable the harsher random rules like Force Armbinder and the vanilla Random Restraints rule). If you want a follower that trolls you a bit in an erotic fashion rather than making your entire game revolve around them such as in mods like Maria Eden or just locks you up somewhere while they perform random tortures on you like many other BDSM slavery mods then you should enjoy this one.

I myself want to see a more Roman style in the enslaved mods in which the player is required to do things for the benefit of the NPC master. Specifically sexual things that make the master money and get power for the master.

Sounds like a lot of fun. A mod like that would take a ton of time to set up though, more than I would want to put into for a Skyrim project. Plus I don't my writing skills are up to the task, lol.

Slaverun kind of goes that route. Which is a shame since if it had focused more on the idea of you being used as a sex slave to bring Skyrim under the masters' influence instead of just trying to shoehorn every fucked up hardcore sex act imaginable into the loose framework of a plot I would have enjoyed it a lot more and maybe been able to finish it (gave up on it after it became nothing but bestality, incest, and guro content towards the end? ).

Just got done with everything about the Sub Follower except the City Restraints system. Here's a pic of an enslaved follower mimicking the same forced restraints rules as the player:

1467840878_bandicam2018-11-2504-54-14-689.png.0763dd3d39c0a32eab8ed9f2363d87af.png

A list of the rules the Submissive Follower will mimic with the player:

- Forced Blindfold

- Forced Gag

- Forced Boots

- Forced Hobble Skirt

- Forced Catsuit

- Forced Piercings (Female only)

- Drunk Slut

- Nympho Master

- Pimp Master

- Vibrator Troll

- City Nudity

- City Restraints

- Forced Nudity

The NPC AI isn't effected by Bondage Mittens (Will still wield weapons) and does not mimic that rule. And the AI is just too stupid IMO to have the Forced Armbinder rule placed on them in unsafe areas, so acts like the City Restraints rule is in effect when that rule is active instead.

Random grumbling: I've been doing all the play testing of this mod in the Falkreath Inn. If I have to hear Delacourt sing "Ragnar the Red" one more time I'm going to blow my brains out. I keep spamming the "Setpos Z 100000" console command on him at this point :P

8 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Great! one question tho is there any safe way to end slavery for expamle to use different follower instead?

Also any eta of new mod/update? 

Thanks! 

I've added a debug option that terminates the entire XDFF quest and releases the Player & Submissive Follower. So you at least have that option if you want to switch doms and start over.

I've only got about two things left to add, followed by at least a day of playtesting to make sure the thing is stable. So ETA for release should be in the next few days.

14 hours ago, incrediblysecure said:

By the Divines! THANK YOU for that link. ?

15 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Expect a release in the next few days.

??? That is awesome! I really like your idea to have the follower mimic the player's rules -- no more need to dismiss my follower now when enslaved so they don't break immersion by just idling around. How cool is that!

Well I hit some snags in my playtesting a clean save. First the real bad news: CK corrupted my dialog tree at some point. Despite working on my existing save I was original using to test the mod all the dialog options simply REFUSE to appear in any new savecodes I make.

I had to scrap the dialog tree completely. I was able to add work arounds to recruit a Dom and Sub Follower via the MCM menu (similar to the way you can apply petcollars to NPCs with the petcollar mod's MCM menu.). But with the loss of the dialog tree the gold mini game has been disabled :(. I left all the code and dialog still in the mod in case anyone else wants to tinker with it once I release it. But for now I think will be taking a break from modding Skyrim after the release. Sick of the damn buggy thing pulling shit like this on me ?

My attempts to playtest a new save where also brought to a crashing halt by both XDFF sleep glitches in DCL 7.1. Yes, there were two: Kimy fixed the one cases by the slavery days limit in 7.2. There is another one not yet fixed that causes all the random rules to automatically be completed on sleep if Skyrim is feeling in a dickish mood. I figured out what was causing it and posted my findings to Kimy on the DCL topic. Will likely release an optional patch with my release if a new version of DCL that corrects it hasn't come out yet. Another reason I'm due for a break from modding Skyrim before it drives me completely batshit.

But anyways testing should be back on track now and a release should still be in the next few days.

Dont let it get you down. Troubleshooting is an art form that few posses the patients to work through. Often taking a step back and breaking from it allows for random periods of reflection that puts you on target. I have found with CK that doing (like) things then saving and exiting then copying file to back up then restarting etc.. is the best approach. Its limiting on time but with a buggy piece of dogshit saves time in the long run. Good luck.

On 11/26/2018 at 9:21 PM, MrEsturk said:

Well I hit some snags in my playtesting a clean save. First the real bad news: CK corrupted my dialog tree at some point. Despite working on my existing save I was original using to test the mod all the dialog options simply REFUSE to appear in any new savecodes I make.

I had to scrap the dialog tree completely. I was able to add work arounds to recruit a Dom and Sub Follower via the MCM menu (similar to the way you can apply petcollars to NPCs with the petcollar mod's MCM menu.). But with the loss of the dialog tree the gold mini game has been disabled :(. I left all the code and dialog still in the mod in case anyone else wants to tinker with it once I release it. But for now I think will be taking a break from modding Skyrim after the release. Sick of the damn buggy thing pulling shit like this on me ?

Are you using Dialogue Views or Player Dialogue? I'd recommend you use Player Dialogue if you aren't planning on making scenes, as it's very stable in my experience.