BDSM Toys Pack (update 10/12/2019)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 3:01 PM, agnousa said:

How do I use the whips and all? They don't seem to workkk

The whip and a couple of the other items are clutter. There is no animations for them.

On 12/11/2020 at 7:56 PM, nightwing2525 said:

Downloaded all and love them all but the whipping frame doesn't show up 

Glad you like them. The whipping frame should show up. There are two ways to find it. 

1. Build Mode>Objects by function>Filter Items>Content>Custom Content.

2. Build Mode>Objects by function> In the search box type in BDSM whipping frame.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, first of all nice job but I'm having a problem with one of your files.  This one to be specific BDSM Vaginal Speculum.package. I know nothing about modding but I think it may be conflicting with another mod. What was happening in my game was when I was promoted in my job, instead of certain career rewards being placed in my household inventory like they should they were being placed in my personal inventory. These items weren't draggable at all, certain ones I could tell my sim to place in the world and sell them in build/buy mode, but others, such as clocks, the knife set from the chef career anything that you needed to place on the walls really. I had to use the inventory.purge cheat to get rid of. As I said, I know nothing about modding, but since removing this file my games been running like a charm.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 1:16 PM, igotsmokes said:

Hi, first of all nice job but I'm having a problem with one of your files.  This one to be specific BDSM Vaginal Speculum.package. I know nothing about modding but I think it may be conflicting with another mod. What was happening in my game was when I was promoted in my job, instead of certain career rewards being placed in my household inventory like they should they were being placed in my personal inventory. These items weren't draggable at all, certain ones I could tell my sim to place in the world and sell them in build/buy mode, but others, such as clocks, the knife set from the chef career anything that you needed to place on the walls really. I had to use the inventory.purge cheat to get rid of. As I said, I know nothing about modding, but since removing this file my games been running like a charm.

Thanks for letting me know. What was the mod it may be conflicting with? Knowing that may help to see where it is conflicting.

On 3/1/2021 at 6:50 PM, Kodenu said:

Thanks for letting me know. What was the mod it may be conflicting with? Knowing that may help to see where it is conflicting.

I'm honestly not sure which mod it was. I did the 50/50 thing until I found out this object was the culprit. The games been working properly since I removed it though and the rest of your objects seem to work just fine. It's only the Vaginal speculum that caused me problems.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 7:11 PM, jezebel87 said:

Are there any animations using the vaginal speculum?

Not that I have seen jezebel. After all it is used in BDSM and it is a one of a kind item in the pack. You'll have to request that one of the animators would do a couple. Yrsa seems to be open to doing requests. They may be put up on their patreon site for a couple of weeks before landing here though.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/20/2020 at 12:03 PM, Kodenu said:

The whip and a couple of the other items are clutter. There is no animations for them.

Glad you like them. The whipping frame should show up. There are two ways to find it. 

1. Build Mode>Objects by function>Filter Items>Content>Custom Content.

2. Build Mode>Objects by function> In the search box type in BDSM whipping frame.

I have had the same issue with the whipping frame,, look it up and it shows in the search but when I click it isnt in the misc category it takes me to.

On 5/24/2022 at 11:46 PM, mushroom99 said:

I have had the same issue with the whipping frame,, look it up and it shows in the search but when I click it isnt in the misc category it takes me to.

Okay, I'll have to check in to that and find where the problem is.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...