BDSM Toys Pack (update 10/12/2019)

22 hours ago, Kodenu said:

I made the paddle with no hook. You can put it in your inventory or place it in world.

Well done sir! It's perfect for making new animations. Many thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 3:56 AM, sweetspice161 said:

I have the objects and the animations but can't use them.  When I try to click, it will only let me place in inventory/place in world.  What am I doing wrong?

After updating the objects, they have changed the individual code. Now animations do not see them. We need the authors to change the code to a new one.

Dear Kodenu!

For a machinima video i need the whip as an object what i can put on the wall, and as an accessory for sim's hand. /and i need a belt/strap wall object and accessory if you are thinking about to develop the BDSM pack/ 

If you have a little time and can help me, i would be very grateful, thank you. :) 

On 3/20/2019 at 7:05 AM, Lucasx12 said:

Dear Kodenu!

For a machinima video i need the whip as an object what i can put on the wall, and as an accessory for sim's hand. /and i need a belt/strap wall object and accessory if you are thinking about to develop the BDSM pack/  

If you have a little time and can help me, i would be very grateful, thank you. :) 

I am able to do the wall object's, belt/strap and bull whip. I will have to learn how to make them accessories because I have not done accessories before. I will learn how to do that.

17 hours ago, dilanzr said:

Hi, I've downloaded BDSM devices you made and downloaded your animations but the riding crop from the BDSM doesn't work. It only has options to put away or put in inventory, how do I use it? Thanks. 

You'll have to direct that question to Yr_Sa. I believe the riding crop he uses was done by Noir and I don't make animations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 5:41 PM, Yr_Sa said:

After updating the objects, they have changed the individual code. Now animations do not see them. We need the authors to change the code to a new one. 

Was there any progress in resolving this issue? I have exactly this problem. I even removed all mods except this set, YrSa's animations and WW to rule out any conflicts and the issue remained.

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2019 at 9:37 PM, spiderfang2001 said:

Was there any progress in resolving this issue? I have exactly this problem. I even removed all mods except this set, YrSa's animations and WW to rule out any conflicts and the issue remained.

update my animations - the problem should disappear. I found a bug and fixed it in the last update

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 1:56 PM, sergayyy said:

Any way to use the yoke or ist just deko? would love to see some animations

YrSa would be the one to ask about doing animations for the yoke. He's done several of them for the objects I've done.

Hi, it seems like there is no tag for the Clothes Pin - causing it  not to show up in game I guess? I don't know how this works haha

Also, you seem to be familiar with Yrsas stuff, could you tell me why I can't seem to find his objects in my game? All of my other cc is there and also the animations for the objects in game works fine, just can't find the new objects

image.png