BDSM Toys Pack (update 10/12/2019)

20 hours ago, Caracan said:

Hi, it seems like there is no tag for the Clothes Pin - causing itĀ  not to show up in game I guess?

Thank you for pointing that out. The BDSM Clothes pin now shows as Clutter. You can also search for items by typing BDSM in the search box.

Ā 

I personally have never had a problem with YrSa's objects showing up. I don't know how you have your mod folder set up. Some of the time when things can not be found or don't work properly it is because there are to many folders used. I would suggest asking YrSA about your problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Kodenu you do awesome things, but they are all static. Can you add some bones to them and make them more flexible? I know that it is much more difficult than doing just lying things, but in animations your whip and some things would look amazing. To add bones to an object, you need to use not Blender, but S4S. This tutorial describes how to do this:
http://sims4studio.com/thread/10614/animate-objects-video-tutorial
I did a few thingsĀ by this tutorial, everything seems to work.
Thanks for the good stuff.
Sorry for my English.
On 8/18/2019 at 7:58 AM, asketo said:
Kodenu you do awesome things, but they are all static. Can you add some bones to them and make them more flexible? I know that it is much more difficult than doing just lying things, but in animations your whip and some things would look amazing. To add bones to an object, you need to use not Blender, but S4S. This tutorial describes how to do this:
http://sims4studio.com/thread/10614/animate-objects-video-tutorial
I did a few thingsĀ by this tutorial, everything seems to work.
Thanks for the good stuff.
Sorry for my English.

Thank you asketo. I have boned and rigged the Bull whip in Blender. YrSa and I had chatted about this and did not know how to rig the whip for Sims 4 animators. Thank you for pointing out the S4S tutorial, I missed it on their site. I will study it and give it a try.Ā  I hope that solves my problem about getting the whip animated.

10 hours ago, Kodenu said:

Thank you asketo. I have boned and rigged the Bull whip in Blender. YrSa and I had chatted about this and did not know how to rig the whip for Sims 4 animators. Thank you for pointing out the S4S tutorial, I missed it on their site. I will study it and give it a try.Ā  I hope that solves my problem about getting the whip animated.

This is going to be great. Tip: Don't use more than 59 bones per mesh. - I think it's a limit of EA engine.

48 minutes ago, Kodenu said:

Thanks for the tip. It currently has 65 bones.

Are you trying this in game?Ā In my game after 59 bone each vertexĀ bind to the 60 bones and more disappear. But aren't there too many bones? Can use weights be more profitable?

Some useful (or useless)Ā information:Ā 

Spoiler

About 59 bones

Ā Ā Ā Ā ExamplesĀ (For experiments use only one package per game for once)

0. If above 102 bones cause crash game

1. If 97 bones - 8xiter.package - cause graphical artifacts:

Ā 

qfZIfSR.jpg

Ā 

2. If 66 bones - 13xy-iter.package - vertex bound to 60-66 bones disappeared:

Ā 

p4nUKL2.jpg

Ā 

Xtg3Bvv.jpg

Ā 

3. If 60 bones - 13xyz-iter.package and 13xyz2-iter.package - vertex bound to 60 bone areĀ disappeared:

Ā 

TsGp56B.jpg

13xyz2-iter.package

cZnE9cj.jpg

Ā 

j1xPiGK.jpg

Ā 

nWfZADY.jpg

Ā 

2.4 If 59 bones (include TransformBone) final variant to simulate some types of liquids - asketo_props_tears_in_cube.package - just working.

Ā 

bOchch3.jpg

Ā 

nSRPU5n.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

On 8/22/2019 at 11:50 AM, asketo said:

Are you trying this in game?Ā In my game after 59 bone each vertexĀ bind to the 60 bones and more disappear. But aren't there too many bones? Can use weights be more profitable?

I have not tried any of this in game yet. I am still trying to learn how to bone using S4S. I believe you are correct about the number of bones and will have to reduce the number of them in the whip.

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, TDW5115 said:

I can't figure out how to use these tools. I have them in my game but how do I use them?

Some of the items are static and do not have animations for them. The ones that do have animations by YrSa you would place on the the floor, select the item in game, in the option that pops up, select the animations available.

On 9/12/2019 at 2:27 PM, TDW5115 said:

I could swear I came across a preview with the yoke bar being used. Some things do work but I really wanted that yoke bar. Anyway, thank you! I am really enjoying what does work so far

I don't know if YrSa has done an animation for it. You would have to convince him or other animators to do some. I'd like to see them made myself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, when I click on the items it does nothing, onlyĀ  a message "put in inventory" pops up.

Ā 

On 2/14/2019 at 1:00 PM, wongfoo2003 said:

You need Yrsa's Animation. But the shown ones are only available on patreon yet.

Ā 

This means I can't use the cattle prod? I don't have patreon and can't get access to my credit card now :(

Ā 

Thank you so much and excuse me for my bad english Ā  :heart:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...