I like the idea with the new menu at the bottom. This got me one idea, because I don't like to have my slaves / whores together with my colonists. 

Maybe having an additional option for prisoners. You can recruit them, set them free or reduced resistance and maybe a new option for enslavement. Should work like recruitment but after you successfully enslaved him, he will appear only in the bottom menu as your slave. And maybe he could be trained like an animal. So you can train him like you would train an animal. Different tasks like whoring, hauling or cleaning. 

I'm encountering a game breaking bug (likely an incompability). Each time I start a game, I'm getting constant error pop-ups for all pawns.

Spoiler

Full log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/56109c9bfa21c97cee927d01dae5b7a5

Error:

Exception ticking Gray (at (110, 0, 129)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.xxx.is_asexual (Verse.Pawn) <0x00021>
at rjw.Need_Sex.NeedInterval () <0x00062>
at RimWorld.Pawn_NeedsTracker.NeedsTrackerTick () <0x0006c>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (object) <0x00329>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x00487>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Mods I use: all of them. Well, no, but there are 402. Listed in the log.

This also happens with older versions of the mod (I checked two from Dec). Does not happen without RJW, ofc.
Since the last time I actually played Rimworld was like a month ago with all the upadates I don't even know where to start looking.

Any ideas on what may be causing this/ how to fix this? I'd really appreciate some help.

Edit: Actually, it doesn't really seem to be working at all - pawns are gerated without genitals (though you can add them with prepare carefully or Add Hediff tool), I see no designations options on bar. Mod options are visible,  sex need is added. I'm confused,

A new exciting problem - probably another instance of me overlooking a setting due to how long its been since I've updated the mod - but hopefully someone doesn't mind helping. Rape for prisoners, when it initiates and with all the settings marked to on, immediately cancels and no social log or effects take place.

For addition details, I have all the settings for prisoners marked on, the message for the 'rapist' initiating the rape shows up, no message for the prisoner being raped shows up, and the sfx only plays for a second before it ends. Interestingly enough, prisoners added through the console work fine.

And just to mention before someone suggests it, yes, I have the settings in the settings page for prisoner rape turned on.

I'm trying to sort out an issue I'm having probably with Children School and Learning, but with RJW also installed, I figured I'd get better help asking here. I've been seeing reports on steam of missing pregnancy related operations which I'm also having, but I'm also now unable to disable vanilla pregnancies through CS+L's mod settings. Is this a new base game bug? CS+L hasn't updated, and I've rolled back RJW back to older V2 revs with the same problem. I'd like to keep CS+L for scaling and the school function is pretty dope, but dual pregnancy systems with only one with a working fertility heddiff system is a pita.

I've created some XMLs to add correct-ish genitals to the Alpha Animals and Warhammer: Daemonettes mods for anyone that wants to use those,

Here you go:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a5Cx-STHKU-3ZWDnqDRHbeOBU2838Nz8/view?usp=sharing

Be aware, in the XML of Alpha animals, at the top i made some comments on a number of insectoid creatures; while they are insects, their egg items don't exist so if they egg your colonists, they will carry the eggs to term but perform live birth that may or may not be untamed instead of birthing eggs that hatch later. my personal take on this is that since almost all animals from this mod are genetic experiments, it wouldn't be too immersion breaking to have insectoid live birth. 

There's also a small list below that for animals i didn't include and why. 

i didnt manage to find out how to give  multiple sets of genitalia, though. I also thought that giving a female an ovipositor would let her egg anyone even if she didnt normally lay eggs. but i guess thats not how it works.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:06 PM, Rance-kun said:

How can I make whores actually work?

Designated 2 pawns as whores, their Basic work priority is high, they are horny... I even restricted them to their bedrooms with a couple of potential clients. Nada. Just the regular social interactions.

I'm having the same problem. It only works for visitors but only if I drag the whore directly into the visitor group. She doesn't appoach visitors and/or colonists anymore on her own. Didn't work with either a nymphomaniac or a normal colonist. Debug says  there a enough potential clients availible, but can't find one. I don't fully understand the detailed log, so here it is:

Spoiler

[RJW] JobGiver_WhoreInvitingVisitors.TryGiveJob:(Bowman)
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean)
rjw.JobGiver_WhoreInvitingVisitors:TryGiveJob(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()

My options in the settings menue seems to be correct, I hope. I can't figure out, whats wrong. Few versions before, it worked just fine.

Edit: Nvm, I'm dumb. I found it finally out by myself. I raised the distance to search for Sex in the Debug-Settings up and now it works as it should! 

fixed humanlike baby birth faction warning
enabled birthing in caravans
moved postbirth humanlike baby code to sep method
added above stuff to egg birthing (untested), egg humanlike babies should work like normal babies from humanlike pregnancy
simplified Getting_loved jobdriver, hopefully nothing broken
changed rjw patching to not completely fail if recipes/workbenches/rjw parts removed by other (medieval/fantasy) mods, there can still be errors with pawn generation but w/e
slight edit cheat options descriptions
fixed designators save/load issues
menu for quirk adding, works at game start,hero,rjwdevmode
disabled condom usage for non humans and pawns with impregnation fetish

RJW-3.1.0.7z

question - how do i turn a creature's base into a double horsecocked futa (or basically just something with multiple genitals like an ovipos(f) and a vagina or 3 sets of tentacle dicks) in the XMLs? the furthest i've gotten is the game only choosing one from the list

<maleGenitals>
	<li>HorsePenis</li>
  	<li>DemonTentaclePenis</li>
</maleGenitals>

would have the game only choose between them instead of having both

1 hour ago, id89123 said:

Is it possible to add dickcage or maybe somehow block penis-involving interactions for male pawn without radical surgery?

maybe someday

1 hour ago, QuinXen said:

question - how do i turn a creature's base into a double horsecocked futa (or basically just something with multiple genitals like an ovipos(f) and a vagina or 3 sets of tentacle dicks) in the XMLs? the furthest i've gotten is the game only choosing one from the list

<maleGenitals>
	<li>HorsePenis</li>
  	<li>DemonTentaclePenis</li>
</maleGenitals>

would have the game only choose between them instead of having both

can only choose 1 right now

Feel like I've been posting here a lot, but honestly its because this is probably my favorite mod of all time and it has so much potential. Hope my suggestions and only source of fantasy-fulfillment don't come on too strong.

Any chance in the future of having something along the lines of a concubine/harem system? Maybe something that let's you designate concubines in a way that lets you have some amount of control of when and where they have sex? I know you all have similar stuff but I usually roleplay my colonies having leaders and stuff and so being able to assign concubines in a way other than hero mode controls or wild mode would be a nice touch. I'd settle for literally just being able to command two pawns to have sex and then have the hero join in, or something, without wild mode or whatever. 

Also, I caught a mother pawn and son pawn banging the other day. I would kill for a mood modifier that was literally just "Roll Tide." Plz.

Whenever I start a new game since the last update I've been getting this error in the console, does anybody know how to fix this or what is causing it?

Spoiler

Exception ticking Gumpy (at (119, 0, 124)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

On 1/27/2020 at 9:44 AM, Ed86 said:

menu for quirk adding, works at game start,hero,rjwdevmode

I can't seem to edit the quirks with rjwdevmode. Works at game start and in hero mode, but not with non hero pawns in rjwdevmode.

rjwdevmode enabled, regular dev mode enabled, god mode enabled.

10 hours ago, cris8107 said:

Whenever I start a new game since the last update I've been getting this error in the console, does anybody know how to fix this or what is causing it?

Hide contents

Exception ticking Gumpy (at (119, 0, 124)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Looks like you have an Asexual pawn.

Either it spawned with no genitals or is one of the droid races most  likely.

4 hours ago, dongusschlongus said:

Is there a way to remove the debuffs that genitals and such have? The fact that most of my colonists have things like -10% movement or manipulation just because they got phat tiddies is almost annoying enough to make me uninstall.

You can add some robo-legs for them, so i dont think its are really problem. And this debuffs are slowed down some animals too.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:31 PM, Sudvabalis said:

I can't seem to edit the quirks with rjwdevmode. Works at game start and in hero mode, but not with non hero pawns in rjwdevmode.

rjwdevmode enabled, regular dev mode enabled, god mode enabled.

try the save edit guide, with save editing you have full control over this

17 hours ago, scottyhood01 said:

need some help lol, none of my pawns or world pawns are spawning with genital. Been looking everywhere and cant seem to find the fix.

looks like you have some incompatible or outdated mod, trim your list down and check out the load order guide

11 hours ago, dongusschlongus said:

Is there a way to remove the debuffs that genitals and such have? The fact that most of my colonists have things like -10% movement or manipulation just because they got phat tiddies is almost annoying enough to make me uninstall.

its all saved in xml, just find the files inside the rjw mod folders and change the stuff you want with any text editor

20 hours ago, dongusschlongus said:

On that note, perhaps it's time to just remove those movespeed and manipulation penalties from the mod?

Having big breasts doesn't somehow make you walk slower or become worse at manual dexterity in real life. :/