41 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

last I tried it, and it has not updated since I had no issue. 
My guess is you might have another mod messing with it, the fact it does not go back to the generate screen suggests the scenario it's self is not the issue. Maybe the issue is related to other mods that affect worldgen/factions/events/clothes restrictions/just a random incompatible mod/PrepareCarefully/combat extended/laodorder, 
it is hard to tell, especially if you don't get sent back to form a hugslog.

Ah joy, maybe its time for loading simulator time while I test batches of mods that might be affecting it.

I'd assume my modlist and loadorder wouldn't be too far from others, in regards to such things. I use some (what I assume would be) pretty common things like Alpha Biomes, Advanced Biomes, Faction Control, More Faction Interaction, and More Vanilla Events, so I would assume incompatibilities would be already noted. I also have other mods like Preemptive Strike and Dynamic Diplomacy, but those weren't a part of the original attempt.

It is only the Dragonian Scenarios that endlessly load for me, however everything faction related through the other scenarios seems to be completely fine. Factions spawn, traders visit, raids attack, etc. The only thing that I don't seem to notice is that they never seem to have quests and that if a Dragonian joins my colony they immediately become my faction leader.

3 hours ago, sairus323 said:

hi there.

i'm not sure if someone told about that, but there is light incompability with Pawnmorpher mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1786466855) : if it loaded before RJW then it messes with RJW part generation.

also is it possible to make a Pawnmorpher RJW patch, so when pawn morph into, for example, catmorph thei it gets a feline genitals, or it gets ovipositor if it becomes snake/iguanamorph etc?

Not a perfect fix, but if there's nothing better around currently you could use the serums in Licentia Labs to change the genitals after the fact. It's what I do, morph a pawn and then give them a serum to make their genitals match.

2 hours ago, krimsonxg said:

Ah joy, maybe its time for loading simulator time while I test batches of mods that might be affecting it.

I'd assume my modlist and loadorder wouldn't be too far from others, in regards to such things. I use some (what I assume would be) pretty common things like Alpha Biomes, Advanced Biomes, Faction Control, More Faction Interaction, and More Vanilla Events, so I would assume incompatibilities would be already noted. I also have other mods like Preemptive Strike and Dynamic Diplomacy, but those weren't a part of the original attempt.

It is only the Dragonian Scenarios that endlessly load for me, however everything faction related through the other scenarios seems to be completely fine. Factions spawn, traders visit, raids attack, etc. The only thing that I don't seem to notice is that they never seem to have quests and that if a Dragonian joins my colony they immediately become my faction leader.

The order in which you place those matters and preemptive strike breaks more than 3 of the mods you have, the same for more faction interactions but to a lesser extent.

It actually breaks basically all event adding mods, also the order you placed them matters.

The starting scenarios can sometimes just bug out once again related to load order but you can fix this usually by creating a custom scenario that mimics the default.

58 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

The order in which you place those matters and preemptive strike breaks more than 3 of the mods you have, the same for more faction interactions but to a lesser extent.

It actually breaks basically all event adding mods, also the order you placed them matters.

The starting scenarios can sometimes just bug out once again related to load order but you can fix this usually by creating a custom scenario that mimics the default.

Removing PS wouldn't be an issue anyway for me since I actually haven't actively made use of it, and as for Faction Interactions I would say that it isn't breaking event adding mods as events from other mods like Alpha Animals, Lost Forest, this, and even from RJW Dragonian haven't displayed any abnormalities. Of course all said mods are loading well after Faction Interactions.

For the load order, I use the guide provided on the RimWorld of Magic wiki. Also I already tried recreating the scenarios and it doesn't work for me as Rimworld throws an "incompatible" notification in regards to multiple instances of "Wildman Wandering In" instances. Reducing the extra wildman instances and starting with just 0 or 1 still gives me an endless loading.

How hard would it be to create an implant that makes it so the sex need can never be filled? Say a bionic brain implant that sets the max need to 10% similar to how certain medical conditions effect consciousness? I want to see what will happen if I make all my prisoners hypersexual humpshroom addicts that can never actually get off and give them all weapons.

You have to find new and bizarre ways to entertain yourself in a post scarcity colony.

So, I tried  sorting my modslist according to https://rwom.fandom.com/wiki/Mod_Order_Guide and loading my save, and spawning a capybara via Devmode (which was one of the animals, which didnt spawn with Genitals all of a sudden). And it spawned without genitals. Then I trhought, maybe my save is somehow corrupt, so I loaded a new colony, and looked at the roaming Boomalopes, and they still didnt have Genitals (Elephants do have them whyever). This problem only occurs with some animals. All my races (Callistan, Astoriel, Ratkin, Kijin, Orrasans and Humans) Do spawn correctly.

I used allyourbase to spill oput my log, maybe someone can help me, please? https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/0f8bf46da46b930dc8913cc261cc0171

Thank you very much for reading this and considering helping me :)

4 hours ago, Ikswotok said:

So, I loaded my new mod list with rjw 2.9.2 and the animals do have genitals again... either 2.9.3 and 2.9.4 do have some new incompatibilities or sth went wrong, I guess? Has noone experienced the same problems?

i had the same problem. Disableing animal coat variety fixed it for me.

Hello. I'd really appreciate some help with an issue I'm having with building the project rjw. I downloaded the rjw-dev fil and opened the csproj then included all the files in project and added the needed references with the yellow warning sign thing, without making any changes to the code but I'm getting some namespace name "" could not be found errors. Am I missing an assembly reference? One of the errors goes away when I add "using System.Collections.Generic;" so I guess that one down. But i don't know about the rest. Please help.

Edit: I've tried doing the same thing with the solution as in including all the dotted files in the project and then trying to build solution without changing anything but I get the same 14 errors. :(

Edit2: I just excluded CnPcompatibility.cs, Recipe_InstallAnus.cs, Recipe_InstallBreasts.cs, Recipe_InstallGenitals.cs, WorkGiver_BestialityF.cs, Recipe_InstallPart.cs, WorkGiver_BestialityM.cs from the project and I'm going to hope it doesn't break anything. But I have the children and pregnancy mod...

Spoiler

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'WorkGiver_RJW_Sexchecks' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\WorkGivers\WorkGiver_BestialityM.cs	10	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'WorkGiver_RJW_Sexchecks' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\WorkGivers\WorkGiver_BestialityF.cs	10	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Recipe_InstallPrivates' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\Recipes\Install_Part\Recipe_InstallAnus.cs	7	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Recipe_InstallPrivates' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\Recipes\Install_Part\Recipe_InstallBreasts.cs	7	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'Recipe_InstallPrivates' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\Recipes\Install_Part\Recipe_InstallGenitals.cs	7	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'IEnumerable<>' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\Harmony\CnPcompatibility.cs	106	Active
Error	CS0101	The namespace 'rjw' already contains a definition for 'Recipe_InstallGenitals'	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\Recipes\Install_Part\Recipe_InstallGenitals.cs	7	Active
Error	CS0101	The namespace 'rjw' already contains a definition for 'Recipe_InstallBreasts'	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\Recipes\Install_Part\Recipe_InstallBreasts.cs	7	Active
Error	CS0101	The namespace 'rjw' already contains a definition for 'Recipe_InstallAnus'	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\Recipes\Install_Part\Recipe_InstallAnus.cs	7	Active
Error	CS0101	The namespace 'rjw' already contains a definition for 'config'	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\Settings\config.cs	5	Active
Error	CS0117	'xxx' does not contain a definition for 'genitals'	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\Recipes\Install_Part\Recipe_InstallGenitals.cs	13	Active
Error	CS0117	'xxx' does not contain a definition for 'breasts'	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\Recipes\Install_Part\Recipe_InstallBreasts.cs	13	Active
Error	CS0117	'xxx' does not contain a definition for 'anus'	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\Recipes\Install_Part\Recipe_InstallAnus.cs	13	Active
Error	CS0115	'WorkGiver_BestialityM.MoreChecks(Pawn, Thing, bool)': no suitable method found to override	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\WorkGivers\WorkGiver_BestialityM.cs	12	Active
Error	CS0115	'WorkGiver_BestialityM.JobOnThing(Pawn, Thing, bool)': no suitable method found to override	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\WorkGivers\WorkGiver_BestialityM.cs	71	Active
Error	CS0115	'WorkGiver_BestialityF.MoreChecks(Pawn, Thing, bool)': no suitable method found to override	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\WorkGivers\WorkGiver_BestialityF.cs	12	Active
Error	CS0115	'WorkGiver_BestialityF.JobOnThing(Pawn, Thing, bool)': no suitable method found to override	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\WorkGivers\WorkGiver_BestialityF.cs	71	Active
Error	CS1061	'IEnumerable<Pawn>' does not contain a definition for 'Where' and no accessible extension method 'Where' accepting a first argument of type 'IEnumerable<Pawn>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	RimJobWorld.Main	D:\Current Games\Rimworld\RimWorld1-0-2282Win64\Mods\rjw-Dev\Source\Harmony\CnPcompatibility.cs	109	Active

Had a hard time pinpointing cause of rimworld totally freezing but since I found it I wanted to post it here:

Children, school and learning with Rimjobworld

Artificially impregnating prisoners (maybe just artificially impregnating?)and them giving birth will cause game to totally freeze (no log or anything, instant freeze) at time of birth.

Pawns give birth normally without game freezing when pregnant normally. Prisoners give birth using godmode command doesn't cause freeze either.

Not sure if its some sort of conflict or what is causing it.

4 hours ago, Ronnie21093 said:

Is there a way to sex a pawn's sexuality using dev mode or something else?

Your sentence doesnt quite make sense but I am guessing you meant to change their sexuality.

If you use a romance mod you can have their sexuality inherited to RJW based of of the romance mod (rational romance or psychology or individuality). 

-For default RJW you can either hero them and choose the sexuality, save edit their sexuality, and maybe dev mode can let you.

-For rational Romance you need to just change a trait.

-For psychology I think you can do something with dev mode but this mod is not worth the performance drop nor the headache related to other mods 

-For SYI individuality you will need to save edit to change sexuality.

If you want a guide on save editing for RJW look for it on the RJW discord server it is pinned somewhere.

There is a compatibillity issue with Medical Tab by Fluffy https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=715565817

Here is the warnings I get at startup:

Spoiler

Medical Tab :: Capacity Reproduction does not have any bodyPartTags associated with it. This may be intentional. For modders; if the tag defName contains the capacity defName the two will be linked.
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Fluffy.CapacityUtility:.cctor()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(IntPtr)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(RuntimeTypeHandle)
StartupImpact.Patch.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtilityCallAll:Prefix()
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll_Patch1()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Medical Tab :: Tag RJW_FertilitySource is not associated with any pawnCapacity. This may be intentional. For modders; if the tag defName contains the capacity defName the two will be linked.
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Fluffy.CapacityUtility:.cctor()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(IntPtr)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(RuntimeTypeHandle)
StartupImpact.Patch.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtilityCallAll:Prefix()
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll_Patch1()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Please fix