hello, i've got a problem that some of work stop at mid, at the start i thought it was the sex need didn't add after interaction but i notice wan't, looks like some of them didn't even finish.

include but not only butcher, rjw interaction , and my paniel pawn standing still every time when she finish a mining

i think its the same problem that makes these thing happen, and here's the first erro about rjw interaction

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Nina driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_9329) A=Thing_Kurin_Race716 C=(112, 0, 126))
System.MissingMethodException: Verse.Room Verse.GridsUtility.GetRoom(Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.RegionType)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FilthMaker.RimWorld.FilthMaker.TryMakeFilth_Patch1(Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingDef,System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<string>,bool,RimWorld.FilthSourceFlags)
  at RimWorld.FilthMaker.TryMakeFilth (Verse.IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map, Verse.ThingDef filthDef, System.String source, System.Int32 count, RimWorld.FilthSourceFlags additionalFlags) [0x00010] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.CumFilthGenerator (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00089] in <85ea6b78230044eb99fb0537c3496e34>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.AfterMasturbation (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0000b] in <85ea6b78230044eb99fb0537c3496e34>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch2(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_8 () [0x00000] in <85ea6b78230044eb99fb0537c3496e34>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

and this one is the butchering error

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Nina driver=JobDriver_DoBill (toilIndex=16) driver.job=(DoBill (Job_9359) A=Thing_TableButcher51979 B=Thing_Corpse_Rat51188 C=(122, 0, 129))
System.MissingMethodException: Verse.Room Verse.GridsUtility.GetRoom(Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.RegionType)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FilthMaker.RimWorld.FilthMaker.TryMakeFilth_Patch1(Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingDef,System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<string>,bool,RimWorld.FilthSourceFlags)
  at RimWorld.FilthMaker.TryMakeFilth (Verse.IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map, Verse.ThingDef filthDef, System.String source, System.Int32 count, RimWorld.FilthSourceFlags additionalFlags) [0x00010] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0 
  at Verse.Corpse+<ButcherProducts>d__40.MoveNext () [0x000d5] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0 
  at DMD<>?-1556544256.Verse.GenRecipe+<MakeRecipeProducts>d__0.MoveNext_Patch0 (Verse.GenRecipe+<MakeRecipeProducts>d__0 this) [0x00358] in <789e42e3c75143f69fd20b1195e2c929>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T]..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] collection) [0x00077] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x00018] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>b__0 () [0x000ad] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe/<>c__DisplayClass2_0:<DoRecipeWork>b__1 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)

and the last one i think looks like the error which is the point to solve it

Exception ticking Nina (at (133, 0, 135)): System.MissingMethodException: Verse.Room Verse.GridsUtility.GetRoom(Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.RegionType)
  at RimWorld.FilthMaker.TryMakeFilth (Verse.IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map, Verse.ThingDef filthDef, System.Int32 count, RimWorld.FilthSourceFlags additionalFlags) [0x00006] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_FilthTracker.RimWorld.Pawn_FilthTracker.Notify_EnteredNewCell_Patch1(RimWorld.Pawn_FilthTracker)
  at Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.TryEnterNextPathCell () [0x00171] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0 
  at Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.PatherTick () [0x001c8] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0 
  at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x00054] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0 
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x0015c] in <360933dd75ad47e8a6d2a631ae77b5d8>:0 

thanks for if anyone could help.

edit: i see about the HugsLib, but if this can be fixed by this 3 error i don't really want to upload my log, if theres anyone could help and need more information i will up load it. ( tbh i think it may not even helped, i got lot of mixed edited selfmaded mod)

Edited by qwe123qweqweqwe

solved, the recipe of filth creating problem

came from gloomy deco, a farming mod crash with another mod which farming with your husband/wife

sounds very make sense lul

this bug can be fixed by removing deco or installing this patch, or you can even fix his dll in to deco.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2609614076&searchtext=pcp

damn i can belive i can fix this without hint by myself, feels like i am a genius.

Hello. I found a bug related to Plant Human and RJW. Mod Plant Human adds a plant that, when harvested, will spawn a savage and can then be tamed. But with the RJW turned on, instead of a savage, a pawn appears, which immediately becomes a colonist (often with armor and weapons). There are no errors in the log. To be honest, I don’t understand why this is happening (I started the game only with these mods and rearranged them in the load order).

Ok so I have one colonist that will never do any sexual acts.  I looked on the page showing his % change to do so, and there is a text entry that says:

CanFuck: False, CanBeFucked: false, CanDoLoving: True, CanRape: False, CanBeRaped: False.

How did these get set this way, and how would I undo it?

short question, can I decrease the cooldown for hook up attempts from whores? Or if there is none increase its probability? I have a "brothel" colony with around 8 prostitutes, and whenever guests (hospitality/traders) come one of them tries to hook up, fails and then no one tries with that pawn for ~9 hours.

Which results in >traders come in > one pawn tries to hook up all of them > fails > no one else tries, traders leave

On 4/1/2022 at 4:36 AM, Tory187 said:

hmmm "Detected infinite stat recursion when evaluating Consciousness"

Ive heard no one knows what causes this error and its random. I think this is what led to the death. No clue how it happened. Reload a previous save and maybe it wont happen again. 

Also, try to fix your load order. RJW and its submods last. Performance mods after that usually.

Thx for the mod load order info. Sadly it's impossible to load the previous save, since I used the multiplayer mod "Open World" where you can't load and can't use developer mode.

On 4/1/2022 at 11:23 PM, Tory187 said:

If the folder name of the mod in "Mods" folder changed then all the settings will be new. Thats how Rimworld keeps track of its mod configs, folder names.

Also, update your RJW. Pregnancy is broken in that version.

Well I haven't moved the mods folder for over a year. But I found many versions with (Case Conflict) in config folder.

Case Conflict.png

Bug: I dunno if it's just me, but the manual sex controls (right click context menu, select sex type) doesn't work with animals; no matter which option you pick, the type of sex is randomly selected rather than the specific act you chose. On humanoids the selection works fine though.

3 hours ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

did the had sex thought been remove by ideology? cause i didn't get it after sex, and opinion too.

Lack of thoughts relating to sex is caused by a conflict (or out of date) mod. I don't remember which exactly, I just remember it being mentioned earlier in the thread and solved by removing or updating a specific mod.

2 hours ago, OzyWizard said:

Well I haven't moved the mods folder for over a year. But I found many versions with (Case Conflict) in config folder.

Case Conflict.png

Well thats odd. Try deleting all those weird ones. It shouldnt matter but you can try making your folder for RJW be "RJW" instead of "rjw" maybe that will fix it?

Hi, I'm using archotech penis with my Android (not Tiers') pawn, but they couldn't produce any fluid with it leaving no chance for impregnation.

I'm using Menstruation submod (forked ver.) to see pawn's status. Not sure, if it's this mod's fault. 

I tried to get pregnancy with archotech vagina and it worked fine (mostly). Is this indented for penis to work that way? I would really like to know if this actually a bug.

Rjw 4.9.* latest.

On 4/1/2022 at 3:47 AM, KainYusanagi said:

Not a bug report, but some feature requests;

Currently, unless I set rape enabled for comfort pawns, it doesn't seem like many of my sexually frustrated pawns are willing to actually use any of them, slave or colonist, even with positive opinion of them sufficient to get down n' dirty with them regardless. It'd be nice to see comfort pawn status ignore all or at least drastically reduce casual/any sex requirements, especially if you have free sexuality ideology meme active, and especially if they're sexually frustrated (the hornier you are, the lower your standards, generally). More serious hookups it makes sense that you have your baselines no matter what, but comfort pawns are basically prostitutes for your faction, and people generally tend to have much more lax requirements when it comes to such casual hookups, too.

Additionally, and separately: if the meme for rape for a pawn's ideology is set to acceptable or proud, you'd think there wouldn't be as much of an impact from thoughts, but it still gives a -18 debuff for 10 days after being raped, unless they're a masochist, which overrides it; the meme should also modify the effect separately, just like the meme for organ harvesting switches out the thought for that to one that is only a -1 and lasts for only one day ("we harvested organs for the greater good, but it's still horrifying..." or something similar is the flavour text for that one). It's still rape, so it should be a larger penalty than a simple -1, but I'd still like to see it modified by that meme to be much less restrictive; Maybe something like, "I enjoyed that rough lovin'... but I'm still sore..." for a day, or similar?

And, lastly, in association with the meme above, it would be nice to be able to have rape not end up with broken-minded pawns exclusively when they mentally are accepting of it, especially if they've got(ten) the masochist trait; why are they still getting mind-broken now that they actually enjoy it? People are rather resilient, and will adapt to their situations, generally (which is being represented by gaining the Masochist trait here), so while I can understand if it's difficult to code, I'd really like to see this get implemented somehow, without having to manually edit the def.

If your colony has male supremacy you can set female submission as a precept.  Females of you ideology that get raped only take a -3.  I assume this is part of coffee's mod.

7 hours ago, Evie7056 said:

Hi, I'm using archotech penis with my Android (not Tiers') pawn, but they couldn't produce any fluid with it leaving no chance for impregnation.

I'm using Menstruation submod (forked ver.) to see pawn's status. Not sure, if it's this mod's fault. 

I tried to get pregnancy with archotech vagina and it worked fine (mostly). Is this indented for penis to work that way? I would really like to know if this actually a bug.

Rjw 4.9.* latest.

I personally don't use menstruation, but when using archotech genitals you should get a new button in the sexuality window (bio tab, heart icon) aside from the 'reroll sexuality' one.

this new button lets you change the pawn's fertility between none, normal and boosted.

change the setting, see if the fertility changes in the health tab and try again (if fertility is out of view, use character editor to look at the health page).

4 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

I personally don't use menstruation, but when using archotech genitals you should get a new button in the sexuality window (bio tab, heart icon) aside from the 'reroll sexuality' one.

this new button lets you change the pawn's fertility between none, normal and boosted.

change the setting, see if the fertility changes in the health tab and try again (if fertility is out of view, use character editor to look at the health page).

No... part's fertility was set to 'enchanced', so it was something like ~112%, because I had both archotech bodyparts that increase fertility. Maybe the problem is that I have both of them at once. No idea. But anyway, has anyone even ever got pregancy with archopenis? 

I have a problem with my install.  My first try I just installed the base mod, and everything seemed to be working fine, so I then installed a few of the "addons" listed on this page.  One of them switched all the RJW actions to SJW actions...  (Hand holding, head patting etc.)  I do not know which of these addons did this however...  Any ideas on which of them was the culprit?

RJW-EX

RJW-EVENT

RJW-IA

RIMWORLD-ANIMATIONS

I think this is all I installed, so iIneed to know which one to skip this next time around.   I will just try them all 1 at a time if nobody has a ready answer.

4 minutes ago, Kinesha said:

I have a problem with my install.  My first try I just installed the base mod, and everything seemed to be working fine, so I then installed a few of the "addons" listed on this page.  One of them switched all the RJW actions to SJW actions...  (Hand holding, head patting etc.)  I do not know which of these addons did this however...  Any ideas on which of them was the culprit?

RJW-EX

RJW-EVENT

RJW-IA

RIMWORLD-ANIMATIONS

I think this is all I installed, so iIneed to know which one to skip this next time around.   I will just try them all 1 at a time if nobody has a ready answer.

interaction addon should ADD more interactions, not replace them, are you sure they are gone?

Well, I have no way to be sure, but I used to see them and now I do not.   If something is making them conditionaly available, then who knows...

EDIT:  Oh, I also had the 2 ideology addons loaded...  if this helps.

EDIT2:  ok if anybody is following this...  ye the actions I had listed were indeed form the IA addon.  I am not sure why they were the only options I had listed for the pawns, but every pawn in the colony either had ZERO options listed or the "hand holding" "head patting" "huff the fluff" etc. from the IA mod. 

Edited by Kinesha

So...  I just discovered Fluffy's mod manager.  I think if you look into this it will allow auto updates of the mods from git.  It seems to have an option to look at a download location for a version file and if it is newer then it will download the files.   maybe something worth looking into as less issues of bug reports on old mod versions.

it also has mod load order rules so you can define what loads where to keep the mods sorted correctly.

Edited by Kinesha
On 4/4/2022 at 10:30 PM, veedanya said:

Bug: I dunno if it's just me, but the manual sex controls (right click context menu, select sex type) doesn't work with animals; no matter which option you pick, the type of sex is randomly selected rather than the specific act you chose. On humanoids the selection works fine though.

Lack of thoughts relating to sex is caused by a conflict (or out of date) mod. I don't remember which exactly, I just remember it being mentioned earlier in the thread and solved by removing or updating a specific mod.

okay i see, i don't even know that mod has been update.thank you sir.

and ,does anyone knows about the children's bodypart, did they been locked on small? i can't change them.

1 hour ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

does anyone knows about the children's bodypart, did they been locked on small? i can't change them.

I believe they are forced to be small and grow with age until adulthood where they reach the full size that was determined at generation or chosen by you when editing the pawn