3 hours ago, Shamous said:

Have you checked their Ideology? Is "Beastiality" set to like "Acceptable" or something?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. I do have the Sexperience ideology thing, but beastiality was set to 'abhorrent'. So far the only thing that worked for me was turning 'fapping' back on. That makes them fap instead of doing it with farm animals.

Does anyone remember the name of the mod that added detailed erotica to the social log? I remember using it a long time ago, but I don't think it was ever updated past 1.2/1.3.

Found it! It was called RJW Sex Descriptions, and was exclusively for 1.3. I'll upload it here if anyone else wants it.

RJW Sex Descriptions.7z

Edited by Themanman
Found mod name: RJW Sex Descriptions
On 1/12/2023 at 12:27 PM, Ed86 said:

who knows about 1.2 ... you need to check pregnancy decider and pregnancies  .cs files

Said it before, I think, but I appreciate you. (I did decide to just swap immortals out, but it was fun getting lost in the .dll only to realise [thanks to you!] I'd been looking in the wrong bloody place!)

Themanman, good on you for linking your work.   

Scorpio, any time you designate a prisoner (or willing pawn) as a 'comfort pawn', you can be alerted to them being used by your pawns or guests - or not, as you please.

I can't seem to find an option to disable gaining traits in the RJW settings? My pawns keep getting traits "Buttslut" and "Cumslut" etc at an alarming rate. Had one pawn that was Buttslut, Cumslut and Footslut all at the same time.

It feels kind of redundant to have traits that manage this when the mod already has Quirks for managing pawn sexual kinks.

Hey, everyone.

I'm am currently struggling to figure out how to remove a cocoon from one of my pawns.

I've already looked into the surgery list several times over and still can't seem to be able to find it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

None of my pawns are having their sex need filled, but are interacting sexually all the time. I have gone over the short list of conflicts, and am trying to understand debug mode to see what's going wrong. Any advice?

It might be ideology related, as the two pawns not following my religion are not having this issue.

Edited by thesingleguythebestguy
8 hours ago, thesingleguythebestguy said:

None of my pawns are having their sex need filled, but are interacting sexually all the time. I have gone over the short list of conflicts, and am trying to understand debug mode to see what's going wrong. Any advice?

It might be ideology related, as the two pawns not following my religion are not having this issue.

I remember this issue being caused by one of the precepts. If I remember correctly, which I may not it's been a while since I had this issue, the sex precept from sexperience when set to promiscuous causes all of the most common sex types to be unsatisfying and causes associated negative thoughts. It really sucks because it doesn't seem to change the frequency of those sex types while making sex in general more common. Basically, it screws up your colony.

10 hours ago, Ariadne7 said:

Hey, everyone.

I'm am currently struggling to figure out how to remove a cocoon from one of my pawns.

I've already looked into the surgery list several times over and still can't seem to be able to find it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

dont forget to allow for industrial medicine

10 hours ago, Jappercut said:

dont forget to allow for industrial medicine

Well, I didn't do anything and then suddenly the surgery showed up! I'm still at a loss as to what the problem actually was, but I legitimately just kept playing and checking the surgery list every now and then.

Thank you so very much for the help, though :)

I don't know where to ask for help but RJW Race Support is bugging out with the Nyarons, this 12 yr old colonist has a purple square around them? Ears also fucked and when reading the RJW Race Support compatibilities it says it supports Nyarons but this is still happening? Anyway to fix it? Or get around it? I am using another race support mod that being BMZx but that doesn't touch the Nyarons 

Cat BROKE B.PNG

Edited by 0modskilzs
On 1/7/2023 at 2:34 AM, Skömer said:

dont double nest your mod folder https://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Installing_mods

Let me just explain what I usually do: 

I drag the downloaded folder onto my desktop, I extract it into another folder, and then I usually drag that folder into the mods folder inside the mod folder in the rimworld thing on steam.

Now the thing that confuses me is that there are folders inside the mod called 1.4 , 1.3 , etc. I don't really know what to do with these, and the wiki doesn't really help, either that or I'm just stupid because I've never installed mods manually.

Edited by gammaradiationcertified
4 hours ago, gammaradiationcertified said:

Now the thing that confuses me is that there are folders inside the mod called 1.4 , 1.3 , etc. I don't really know what to do with these, and the wiki doesn't really help, either that or I'm just stupid because I've never installed mods manually.

Why would you do anything with them? Just leave them be.

Two further clicks in the wiki brings you to https://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Modding_Tutorials/Mod_folder_structure , see section "Targeting specific game versions".

With RJW and CE only mod list, I keep getting
Added injury to Torso but it should be impossible to hit it. pawn=Eita dinfo=(def=Blunt, amount= 0.954265, instigator=Dias, angle=326.1)
which might be because of
BodyDef Human has BodyPartRecord of Torso whose children have more or equal coverage than 100% (103.10%) ?
any idea?

16 hours ago, gammaradiationcertified said:

Let me just explain what I usually do: 

I drag the downloaded folder onto my desktop, I extract it into another folder, and then I usually drag that folder into the mods folder inside the mod folder in the rimworld thing on steam.

Rimworld mods can be compatible with multiple game versions simultaneously by placing version specific files in folders named after the intended game version. That is what the 1.4 and 1.3 folder are for. Just ignore them and place the entire mod folder containing those folders into the Rimworld mods folder.

2 hours ago, jllllll said:

Rimworld mods can be compatible with multiple game versions simultaneously by placing version specific files in folders named after the intended game version. That is what the 1.4 and 1.3 folder are for. Just ignore them and place the entire mod folder containing those folders into the Rimworld mods folder.

So do I extract the downloaded mod file ( rjw master ) into another mod file or no?

36 minutes ago, gammaradiationcertified said:

So do I extract the downloaded mod file ( rjw master ) into another mod file or no?

Extract rjw-master into \RimWorld\Mods such that you end up with this folder structure: \RimWorld\Mods\rjw-master\about.xml

When done, the 1.4 and 1.3 folders should be beside about.xml along with the rest of the mod's folders.

15 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Why would you do anything with them? Just leave them be.

Two further clicks in the wiki brings you to https://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Modding_Tutorials/Mod_folder_structure , see section "Targeting specific game versions".

OK so I tried it again and this is what I got 

RimWorld 1.4.3613 rev641
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Message (string)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber ()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit ()
Verse.Root:Start ()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start ()

XML format error: List item found with name that is not <li>, and which does not have a custom XML loader method, in <modDependencies><li><packageId>aRandomKiwi.RimThemes</packageId><displayName>RimThemes</displayName><steamWorkshopUrl>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1668983184</steamWorkshopUrl></li><loadAfter><li>aRandomKiwi.RimThemes</li></loadAfter></modDependencies>
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ValidateListNode (System.Xml.XmlNode,System.Xml.XmlNode,System.Type)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ListFromXml<Verse.ModDependency> (System.Xml.XmlNode)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ListFromXmlReflection<Verse.ModDependency> (System.Xml.XmlNode)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml<System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ModDependency>> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection<System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ModDependency>> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml<Verse.ModMetaData/ModMetaDataInternal> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:ItemFromXmlString<Verse.ModMetaData/ModMetaDataInternal> (string,string,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:ItemFromXmlFile<Verse.ModMetaData/ModMetaDataInternal> (string,bool)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init ()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor (Verse.Steam.WorkshopItem)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList ()
Verse.Steam.WorkshopItems:RebuildItemsList ()
Verse.Steam.WorkshopItems:.cctor ()
Verse.ModLister:.cctor ()
Verse.ModsConfig:.cctor ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:InitializeMods ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

Mod  is missing supported versions list in About.xml! (example: <supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>)
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
Verse.ModMetaData/ModMetaDataInternal:TryParseSupportedVersions (bool)
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor (string,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)

Mod New folder is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
Verse.ModMetaData/ModMetaDataInternal:TryParsePackageId (bool,bool)
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor (string,bool)

XML format error: List item found with name that is not <li>, and which does not have a custom XML loader method, in <modDependencies><li><packageId>aRandomKiwi.RimThemes</packageId><displayName>RimThemes</displayName><steamWorkshopUrl>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1668983184</steamWorkshopUrl></li><loadAfter><li>aRandomKiwi.RimThemes</li></loadAfter></modDependencies>
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ValidateListNode (System.Xml.XmlNode,System.Xml.XmlNode,System.Type)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ListFromXml<Verse.ModDependency> (System.Xml.XmlNode)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ListFromXmlReflection<Verse.ModDependency> (System.Xml.XmlNode)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml<System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ModDependency>> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection<System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ModDependency>> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml<Verse.ModMetaData/ModMetaDataInternal> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:ItemFromXmlString<Verse.ModMetaData/ModMetaDataInternal> (string,string,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:ItemFromXmlFile<Verse.ModMetaData/ModMetaDataInternal> (string,bool)
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor (Verse.Steam.WorkshopItem)

Mod New folder did not load any content. Following load folders were used:
  - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\New folder
Verse.LoadedModManager/<>c:<LoadModContent>b__13_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
Verse.Root:Update ()
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

I was only running Harmony and the DLC's.

18 minutes ago, jllllll said:

Extract rjw-master into \RimWorld\Mods such that you end up with this folder structure: \RimWorld\Mods\rjw-master\about.xml

When done, the 1.4 and 1.3 folders should be beside about.xml along with the rest of the mod's folders.

OOHHHH aight, thank you!

Edit: Ok so I did that and the rjw-master folder showed up but when running the game it didnt show up in the mods area thing on the main menu, do I have to rename it or something?

Edited by gammaradiationcertified