5 hours ago, BloodyStatsPadding said:

I've got a female slave pawn marked for comfort but none of my male colonists are using her. I enabled Rape and rape by colonists but nothing's happening. Is there another setting somewhere I need to enable? I remember in 1.3 I just toggled comfort on a pawn and that was it,

Check their vulnerability under their info tab, (I have vulnerability listed on hud thanks to RimHud mod) and then check your RJW basic settings for the 'to be raped' vulnerability. If their vulnerability is lower than that, they will not be rape targets in most circumstances, even if they are designated as comfort pawns.

Somebody correct me if im wrong but im 90% sure.

21 minutes ago, Bingusasdf said:

Check their vulnerability under their info tab, (I have vulnerability listed on hud thanks to RimHud mod) and then check your RJW basic settings for the 'to be raped' vulnerability. If their vulnerability is lower than that, they will not be rape targets in most circumstances, even if they are designated as comfort pawns.

Somebody correct me if im wrong but im 90% sure.

The pawn's vulnerability is 195% while the threshold is 120%

20 minutes ago, BloodyStatsPadding said:

Yes it does.

So it is at least possible, just not happening through pawn choices.

The only other thing I can think of is do you have Coffee RJW Ideology Addons active? Its possible that a precept like 'sex with partner only' or 'free lovin prohibited' could be discouraging rape by threatening a negative memory/thought. If not, then it may be a bug. I know very little about hunting bugs. 

2 minutes ago, Bingusasdf said:

So it is at least possible, just not happening through pawn choices.

The only other thing I can think of is do you have Coffee RJW Ideology Addons active? Its possible that a precept like 'sex with partner only' or 'free lovin prohibited' could be discouraging rape by threatening a negative memory/thought. If not, then it may be a bug. I know very little about hunting bugs. 

I am using Coffee RIA and I have physical love set to free, I'll try setting the precept to free and approved.

16 hours ago, jllllll said:

I'm using the version that I linked before. This is a problem on your end. I don't have those errors in my 600+ mod list, and I don't have them when loading the mod on it's own. Are you installing the mod correctly? Are you using any mods that you did not list previously? Verify your game files. I've had random issues with the game's files before.

I'm using the latest game version. Here's the list and load order of installed mods:

image.png.d199fd2838af9eeff18eb905a6a79083.png

I can only think of one thing. Which I'm dreading to try out, but it's removing my saves and settings. Then starting a new colony with the Humanoid Alien Races mod that you proposed. I investigated a little bit in the code and in the logs and it seems that some stuff indeed doesn't get saved in the new version of HAR which the old one requires to be present.

Update: Nope, I just tried a new game with AlienRaces-f88cf9180516d6477de41d6ad24851ada61a81cc. I get the same lines of errors, as soon as the game starts with a new colony. Maybe the load order that I use is not working well?

Update 2: I got rid of RJW-AnimAddons-AnimalPatch. Same result. I'm going to try Humanoid alien races before the character editor. To see what happens, while at the same time disable all RJW mods.

Update 3: I slowly started to add and activate mods when I stumbled upon the problem. Unfortunately it's my RJW-Animations mod, that causes the problems. As soon as I add the base RJW-Animations Mod, the run-time errors start appearing. Can you post which version you are using?

Update 4: I seem to have fixed the errors! I deleted and copied RJW-Animations over once more. I checked the folder thoroughly when I've found these 2 folders:

rimworld-animations-master/Patch_HumanoidAlienRaces - I tried overwriting Properties/PatchHumanoidAlienRaces.dll  using the .dll (.Net Assembly) inside this folder, but it kept producing errors. Although the .dll is 9 KB in size.

rimworld-animations-master/Patch_SexToysMasturbation - I'd appreciate it if someone could explain to me what mod this patch is supposed to support.

And these:

rimworld-animations-master\1.4\Patch_HatsDisplaySelection

rimworld-animations-master\1.4\Patch_HumanoidAlienRaces - Inside this folder, I've found a .dll (.NET assembly) that did the trick for me. I overwritten the original Properties/PatchHumanoidAlienRaces.dll with this patch and it started working properly without the run-time errors. This .dll is smaller than the one in the root folder by 4 KB.

The best part is that my old save still works with this solution and I did not have to disable any of my mods.

Thanks jllllll

Edited by Grojcig
1 hour ago, Grojcig said:

Update 3: I slowly started to add and activate mods when I stumbled upon the problem. Unfortunately it's my RJW-Animations mod, that causes the problems. As soon as I add the base RJW-Animations Mod, the run-time errors start appearing. Can you post which version you are using?

After checking, I saw that RJW-Animations updated to support the latest HAR. This is dumb because RJW hasn't updated yet. Here is the old version: Link

1 hour ago, jllllll said:

After checking, I saw that RJW-Animations updated to support the latest HAR. This is dumb because RJW hasn't updated yet. Here is the old version: Link

Thanks for the help and for being patient with me! It's all good now! See post above!

Right, that's good to know. So when RJW updates and I update HAR, then I'll need to use the patch inside the rimworld-animations-master\1.4\Patch_HumanoidAlienRaces folder again.

Edited by Grojcig
45 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

(screenshot of Visual Studio C# RimJobWorld project)

Hi,

You don't need to answer this but out of curiosity I just couldn't help myself asking. (I really shouldn't be this lazy.)

Can you show how to do this with Visual Studio Code? Which extensions are needed to compile RJW?

58 minutes ago, kimbilmo said:

Well... shit. And what now? I've removed the mentions of Quirk.Breeder and Quirk.Incubator. This button isn't available.?

You need to select the whole project before compiling it. Visual Studio doesn't let you compile single C# files.

image.png.9d28a2844c024c06123f8adba3223af2.png

16 hours ago, BloodyStatsPadding said:

I am using Coffee RIA and I have physical love set to free, I'll try setting the precept to free and approved.

I captured two more female pawns and flagged them for comfort sex, and the men have used one of them several times automatically but she has a vulnerability of only 70% while the other female prisoner is 100% and my slave is 190% but the vulnerability threshold is 120%. It doesn't make any sense.

3 hours ago, Grojcig said:

Hi,

You don't need to answer this but out of curiosity I just couldn't help myself asking. (I really shouldn't be this lazy.)

Can you show how to do this with Visual Studio Code? Which extensions are needed to compile RJW?

no idea

I'm having problems with nymph raids never spawning. I'm unsure what could be the cause of the problem as i have them enabled and still nothing, when i try debug the raid to start still nothing. I even tried to spawn nymph as a pawn on the map and nothing spawns. Can somebody help me with it?

3 minutes ago, CryoByte said:

I'm having problems with nymph raids never spawning. I'm unsure what could be the cause of the problem as i have them enabled and still nothing, when i try debug the raid to start still nothing. I even tried to spawn nymph as a pawn on the map and nothing spawns. Can somebody help me with it?

try spawning a nymph or a nymph raid in and then create a log and link it here, otherwise it's all guess-work