9 minutes ago, Sutsiua said:

Puritans are taking over huh? People are really worried about protecting some pixels over actual humans.

Any community that does not sufficiently gatekeep is quickly infiltrated by subverters, the moderation/administration teams become the inverse of the original community, then it snowballs from there. Repeat this forever.

See entirety of reddit, SCP foundation, Steam, 4chan, exhentai.

You will own nothing,

You will eat ze bugs,

You will be happy.

Hi ! Is there a mod to only use bestiality for females ? I don't want my desperate guy to always run to te elphant when he has so beautiful girls around.

It is very rary he hooks up with them.

Another thing would be a slider for the chance to have bestiality sex for males and femals from 0 to 100 (or 0.0 to 1.0).

Would be y nice thing to this  total artwork of a mod :)

On 12/30/2022 at 7:35 AM, SingleForLife said:

it was added to give udders a spot other than chest or whole body

So is there anyone who can help me edit the file to disable this flank body part? It's degraded for many colonists, and none of the mods have bionic parts or other cures (except healer mechs). the udders is not an important part of my story

An apology to Skömer is not meant to be taken as disrespect. I'm just looking for a solution for the side effects of adding a whole new unsupported body region.

9 minutes ago, corruption_dawn said:

So is there anyone who can help me edit the file to disable this flank body part? It's degraded for many colonists, and none of the mods have bionic parts or other cures (except healer mechs). the udders is not an important part of my story

An apology to Skömer is not meant to be taken as disrespect. I'm just looking for a solution for the side effects of adding a whole new unsupported body region.

in BodyParts_Humanoid.xml remove flank patch, maybe itll work

20 hours ago, jllllll said:

This mod uses the base game's definition of adult. If you want the adult age of pawns to be changed so badly, then go beg Tynan or change it yourself. I'm sure he will understand given that he is Canadian and not Eaglelandian. Since the adult age in the game is 18 (That's what the race def says), I don't see why a single year difference means so much to you. Unless, of course, that isn't what you are wanting. Underage content like what you are clearly wanting, especially what you are wanting given the content of this mod, is against LoversLab rules for a very good reason. As Skömer said, you can modify the mod for yourself all you want. A quick look at the source code shows that this is very easy to do. The removal of 3 lines of code is all that is required to reaffirm your government's decision to put you on a watch list. Or, if you really just want to change the age of adults to 17, then you can change it in:

\Data\Core\Defs\ThingDefs_Races\Races_Humanlike.xml

Even among adults... an 18 year old can do things with another 18 year old, but not with someone a couple of years older now, sometimes (like in hero mode).
People have asked about this and were told some weird formula...
E.g. I have a 24 year old who can't have sex with a 27 year old, and a 31 year old can't have sex with a 27 year old.

This is ... confusing?

I tested some more: 18 married to 27: they have sex in bed, but no right-click interaction(quickies) possible.
I don't even care for underage, this is stricter than my aunt's dating rules, unless that's a bug.

Edited by nap00leon

I noticed a odd issue happening as of late. during orgies, only humans will fuck, but others like Frijjid or lions, and others from mods requiring alien species mod won't. Is this an issue with RJW itself or something else? they'll use fuck machines, rape, bestiality and do all other things, but never participate in orgies really much. they only undress and move around.

https://gist.github.com/bf05dcc141edba5af29728dac3ff443c

Edited by jeff2
1 hour ago, nap00leon said:

Even among adults... an 18 year old can do things with another 18 year old, but not with someone a couple of years older now, sometimes (like in hero mode).
E.g. I have a 24 year old who can't have sex with a 27 year old, and a 31 year old can't have sex with a 27 year old.

This is ... confusing?

I tested some more: 18 married to 27: they have sex in bed, but no right-click interaction(quickies) possible.
I don't even care for underage, this is stricter than my aunt's dating rules, unless that's a bug.

The only code that I can find suggests that this should not be happening. If they have sex in bed on their own, then that same logic should also enable right-click interactions. Personally, I have never experienced this issue before. Pawn attractiveness is primarily what determines whether or not 2 pawns will want to fuck. Attractiveness uses many different factors including but not limited to: body type, alcohol inebriation, bleeding rate, horniness and opinion of the pawn.

Maybe I am just missing something, but it seems that the exact same checks that are used to determine autonomous sex are also used to enable right-click interactions.

1 minute ago, jllllll said:

The only code that I can find suggests that this should not be happening. If they have sex in bed on their own, then that same logic should also enable right-click interactions. Personally, I have never experienced this issue before. Pawn attractiveness is primarily what determines whether or not 2 pawns will want to fuck. Attractiveness uses many different factors including but not limited to: body type, alcohol inebriation, bleeding rate, horniness and opinion of the pawn.

Maybe I am just missing something, but it seems that the exact same checks that are used to determine autonomous sex are also used to enable right-click interactions.

Ah, I'm using a poly bed, they're all married. It doesn't work in a normal bed. Anyway, the check using that formula for adults is... odd. They're either adult or not. Age gap shouldn't matter?

I'd like to avoid compiling a fix myself for adults myself.

2 hours ago, nap00leon said:

Ah, I'm using a poly bed, they're all married. It doesn't work in a normal bed. Anyway, the check using that formula for adults is... odd. They're either adult or not. Age gap shouldn't matter?

I'd like to avoid compiling a fix myself for adults myself.

As far as I can tell, age gap is not a factor for attractiveness. Rather, the age of the pawn itself affects attractiveness of that pawn. In fact, I'm pretty sure that age gap is only considered if one of the pawns is not considered fully grown. In which case, they can't be more than ~2 years apart. Age 18 only barely affects attractiveness lowering it by %5. Keep in mind that I could be wrong about all of this as there is a lot of code in this mod and I only recently learned C#. Also, if you wish to change age attractiveness, then you can add to or alter the values in "\rjw\1.4\Defs\ConfigDefs\AgeConfig.xml". The mod uses those values as points on a curve graph. Also, unless you are using another mod that is affecting this, I don't see how poly beds would cause this issue.

Edited by jllllll
25 minutes ago, jllllll said:

As far as I can tell, age gap is not a factor for attractiveness. Rather, the age of the pawn itself affects attractiveness of that pawn. In fact, I'm pretty sure that age gap is only considered if one of the pawns is not considered fully grown. In which case, they can't be more than ~2 years apart. Age 18 only barely affects attractiveness lowering it by %5. Keep in mind that I could be wrong about all of this as there is a lot of code in this mod and I only recently learned C#. Also, if you wish to change age attractiveness, then you can add to or alter the values in "\rjw\1.4\Defs\ConfigDefs\AgeConfig.xml". The mod uses those values as points on a curve graph. Also, unless you are using another mod that is affecting this, I don't see how poly beds would cause this issue.

"Not considered fully grown" at mid 20 is making things quite convoluted and annoying. My pawns are married, yet somehow require "2 years apart".
I'd rather have 18+ and be done with it. I don't want to have to wade through the code each time there's a problem.
And it's not Poly Beds causing an issue here, it's the check in RJW. I'd like my married, adult pawns to do things with each other even if they're not <=2 years apart.

Edited by nap00leon
2 minutes ago, nap00leon said:

"Not considered fully grown" at mid 20 is making things quite convoluted and annoying. My pawns are married, yet somehow require "2 years apart".
I'd rather have 18+ and be done with it. I don't want to have to wade through the code each time there's a problem.

To be fair, this is likely a bug. The mod is using the base game's calculation for growth, not making it's own. This may mean that the issue lies with some change in the base game. I saw another thread complaining about this issue and they mentioned that only a 2 year gap works, which shows exactly where in the code this issue is coming from. I don't see anything here that could be causing this (using my very limited experience). So, I'm on the side of this being somehow caused by growth calculations messing up in the base game.

5 hours ago, nap00leon said:

This is ... confusing?

Welcome to RJW age restriction.

Near the end of 1.3 and beyond it has become dysfunctional in an intentional degree.

If you want a reproduction feature use something else.

If you want casual sex your shit out of luck unless your pawns are older than 230 years usually.

The only reason to keep rjw is the rape and beastiality features beyond 1.3 and that's hardly a worthwhile feature set.

1 hour ago, jllllll said:

To be fair, this is likely a bug. The mod is using the base game's calculation for growth, not making it's own. This may mean that the issue lies with some change in the base game. I saw another thread complaining about this issue and they mentioned that only a 2 year gap works, which shows exactly where in the code this issue is coming from. I don't see anything here that could be causing this (using my very limited experience). So, I'm on the side of this being somehow caused by growth calculations messing up in the base game.

RJW adds more checks than vanilla.

Before those checks were so restrictive the lifeStage formula was not dysfunctional but someone decided that fuck feasibility we must restrict none human age ranges by making it pointless to run this mod on none humans without setting everyone's age to basically the same.

"We have fixed other mod age allowance by breaking the fix and adding more restrictions"

1 hour ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

RJW adds more checks than vanilla.

Before those checks were so restrictive the lifeStage formula was not dysfunctional but someone decided that fuck feasibility we must restrict none human age ranges by making it pointless to run this mod on none humans without setting everyone's age to basically the same.

"We have fixed other mod age allowance by breaking the fix and adding more restrictions"

After reading the rjw source code I can confidently say that of the FEW checks involved here, most have nothing to do with age. The ones that do are far more lenient than I would have programmed them and rely entirely on the vanilla lifestage code, which this mod does not patch. As far as non-humans go, the only time age calculations take place on adults (which is determined by the vanilla code) is when determining attractiveness, which isn't enough to break anything. All of the code I have read so far has been entirely reasonable. That 2 year age gap requirement is supposed to only apply when one of the pawns is not an adult. How is that "so restrictive". It literally lessens the vanilla restrictions.

By the way, that age attractiveness check is effectively disabled on pawns with the Gerontophile quirk. Also, if you are having trouble with non-humans and long lived races, then enable the Advanced Age Scaling option. It does away with all the calculations and just uses the race's defs.

Edited by jllllll
5 hours ago, jllllll said:

But that's the point, why do that when you could just use age? That's a number, nothing obscure about it.

I don't understand it from a "support" side of things, either. The "formula" makes no sense at all to people in this thread, you'll keep getting confused questions about it. It makes this mod pointless, married adult pawns who can't have sex and become sexually frustrated, getting a mood debuff, because they're not the same age. 

3 hours ago, jllllll said:

By the way, that age attractiveness check is effectively disabled on pawns with the Gerontophile quirk. Also, if you are having trouble with non-humans and long lived races, then enable the Advanced Age Scaling option. It does away with all the calculations and just uses the race's defs.

That makes even less sense. Gerontophilia so people in their 20s can do things with... other people in their 20s? And no, it's not "more lenient". My married adult pawns can't have sex with each other because they're 3 years apart.

Edited by nap00leon
2 hours ago, nap00leon said:

But that's the point, why do that when you could just use age? That's a number, nothing obscure about it.

its not a number, its variable, 1 variable cant fit all

im open to better solutions (gib code)

21 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

its not a number, its variable, 1 variable cant fit all

im open to better solutions (gib code)

What's the problem with an age check >= 18 for human adults? I don't understand what you're trying to address with a more complex approach.
People are going to bring this topic up for eternity. "Why are my adult pawns not having sex with each other"?

You could have an option to switch off the complex formula for a simple "18+" check to alleviate that?

I'm trying to understand the logic behind why the formula is used over that. It's not legality, that'd be 18+?
I read the thread, I looked through the code (I'm not particularly good at C#, I've done Python for 20 years), I'm... confused?
Sure, there's all kinds of edge cases possible in Rimworld, e.g. clones and robots, but right now I'm trying to get my human adults to work.

1 hour ago, nap00leon said:

What's the problem with an age check >= 18 for human adults? I don't understand what you're trying to address with a more complex approach.
People are going to bring this topic up for eternity. "Why are my adult pawns not having sex with each other"?

You could have an option to switch off the complex formula for a simple "18+" check to alleviate that?

I'm trying to understand the logic behind why the formula is used over that. It's not legality, that'd be 18+?
I read the thread, I looked through the code (I'm not particularly good at C#, I've done Python for 20 years), I'm... confused?
Sure, there's all kinds of edge cases possible in Rimworld, e.g. clones and robots, but right now I'm trying to get my human adults to work.

it breaks alien races, no one wants pedos to fuck 100 yo childrens

its 2k23 no one reads posts anyway

there was, it was removed

human adult works fine

use debug tools to track why pawn doesnt want to have sex, no one is going to bother with "my adult pawn doent fuck my other adult pawn, fix plz"

5 hours ago, nap00leon said:

I don't understand it from a "support" side of things, either. The "formula" makes no sense at all to people in this thread, you'll keep getting confused questions about it. It makes this mod pointless, married adult pawns who can't have sex and become sexually frustrated, getting a mood debuff, because they're not the same age.

The code being used to determine adulthood is literally "is growth less than one". It's that simple. Vanilla Rimworld calculates "growth" by looking at the race's final lifstage age and assuming that to be the adult stage. This is why some races break. They sometimes have other lifestages beyond adult. Or maybe they are really weird and don't use lifestages for growth at all. As for humans, the only formula that exists is for "attractiveness". This formula is not just an age gate or some other gate. It is what allows pawns to have sexual preferences and what allows quirks to modify behavior. The mod has dev mode options for a reason. Among other things, it enables log messages that tell you why a pawn is not finding a partner. Enable those options and see what your log says.