I think I'm doing something wrong with the Whoring add-on. I have the option to choose Brothel designator in the heart menu tab. My beds have whoring prices on them. But no one ever actually gets used. I read the full description of RJW again to see if I misunderstood even though Whoring is an add-on, and the github page doesn't have an instructional write-up that I was able to find (though to be fair, I'm not very good with github pages and might have not looked in the right place). I tried Google but didn't find anything helpful. If anyone can offer me advice, I'd greatly appreciate it.

3 hours ago, crystalmancer said:

I'm looking to do a playthrough of Amazonians whom keep males as slaves for reproduction purposes. Is this mod capable of handling something like this where they go have some fun with prisoners and end up pregnant? 

ideology

6 hours ago, Runner283 said:

I think I'm doing something wrong with the Whoring add-on. I have the option to choose Brothel designator in the heart menu tab. My beds have whoring prices on them. But no one ever actually gets used. I read the full description of RJW again to see if I misunderstood even though Whoring is an add-on, and the github page doesn't have an instructional write-up that I was able to find (though to be fair, I'm not very good with github pages and might have not looked in the right place). I tried Google but didn't find anything helpful. If anyone can offer me advice, I'd greatly appreciate it.

first Spoiler has the old description, i don't know where else to put it now, I cant tell you what's wrong based on your limited provided info 

On 9/20/2022 at 11:02 PM, Impact14 said:

Hello - just sharing a couple of niche animal mods I updated myself, made with the intention of using with a zoo-themed play. If anyone else wants 'em, great.

The two mods are Let animals sleep in your bed and Marriage Collar (while this one already supported 1.3, I was still getting errors with the steam version. The errors were fixed, and also I simplified the mod somewhat and cleaned up the labels).

Marriage Collar.7z 348.91 kB · 430 downloads Animals In Your Bed.7z 101.73 kB · 424 downloads

Was just trying to find a mod that let animals use colonist beds and ended up here lol. Anyways, It seems that the mod doesn't really work anymore, does it need a update or something?

On 12/9/2022 at 2:55 PM, dstw98 said:

Is there a RJW mod setting or add-on mod that allows you to ignore the 2yr/2.5% limit for teen romances/sexy stuff (like it used to be back in 1.3)?

On 12/13/2022 at 5:23 PM, DamnYouVileWoman said:

1) I want the sex age sliders back, the legacy toggle does nothing.

2) Wasn't this the mod that made pawns lactate after birth, they don't any longer, and the babies are starving to death. Would have thought that a mod that added boobs and pregnancies would have handled that. I remember it was a Hediff and a job giver.

3) If and when Babies and Children updates, will you include that one as an option or will you persist in needing Biofeck?

On 12/19/2022 at 4:52 AM, startaiu said:

so the age slider is just gone, lol, i hope someone based makes it a mod

On 12/19/2022 at 11:14 PM, Anghkor said:

There's a bit of an odd item with the pawn age mechanics to initiate actions which I'm trying to work out. If this is covered by a setting somewhere, apologies for my stupidity.

I have two human pawns, A and B. A is designated as hero although I'm currently running Direct Control set to on anyway. Both are in a relationship with each other.

• A is exactly 18 and remains 18, having the Ageless gene from Biotech core. Their biological age will never go beyond 18 Years and 0 Days. B is ageing normally albeit only a few years older and is early 20's.
  • A and B can initiate directly with other pawns through right click on their own but neither can right click initiate directly with each other, even with Hero Mode and Direct Control. 
  • Both A and B still autonomously engage in some acts when sharing a bed for the night.
  • When I use Character Editor to nudge pawn A's age up to 19 I can now use right click options on each other without a problem. I don't get the actions to appear at 18 years and 1 day for example or anything within that 18 year biological age block. If I lower the age back to 18 from 19, the option goes away again.

Is there something in the background where the age of consent for the purpose of right click is set to exactly 18 so it's doing something like "WHERE Age > 18, can do the thing" but not checking for when it equals 18 to enable right click options?

On 12/26/2022 at 5:33 PM, Soronarr said:

Age options have been removed. That sucks.

There seems to be a lot of interest in an optional return to how age limits were handled before the 1.4 overhaul to RJW (and that's ignoring all the posts before mine on the topic), yet all requests/questions are met with the silent treatment. Why is that?

Why is this so heavily censored when it is perfectly legal in much/most of the real world?

Especially when considering that bestiality and rape, which is illegal in most/all of the real world, is perfectly permitted by RJW...

Seems like a really weird thing to be prudish about, when considering all the other things RJW does (and all the other things that take place on LoversLab). Just saying...

2 hours ago, dstw98 said:

There seems to be a lot of interest in an optional return to how age limits were handled before the 1.4 overhaul to RJW (and that's ignoring all the posts before mine on the topic), yet all requests/questions are met with the silent treatment. Why is that?

Why is this so heavily censored when it is perfectly legal in much/most of the real world?

Especially when considering that bestiality and rape, which is illegal in most/all of the real world, is perfectly permitted by RJW...

Seems like a really weird thing to be prudish about, when considering all the other things RJW does (and all the other things that take place on LoversLab). Just saying...

Nothing is stopping you to change your copy of RJW to do whatever you want, I won't be promoting this however for obvious reasons.

Others have made such changes already, so you just need to find that if you can't do such things yourself

On 12/27/2022 at 5:10 PM, silmenir said:

My pawns keep getting genital infection... I thought this comes from the STD mod, but I've now disabled it and the infection keeps coming. Is there any way to at least alter the rate?

storyteller settings or scenario editor, also stop getting hurt, maybe some rjwr submod is causing it i have no idea because i cant see your modlist

On 12/28/2022 at 7:42 AM, Thatkobold said:

Was just trying to find a mod that let animals use colonist beds and ended up here lol. Anyways, It seems that the mod doesn't really work anymore, does it need a update or something?

yes

On 12/28/2022 at 12:47 PM, corruption_dawn said:

How do I disable the stupid 'flank' body part?

learn2code or revert back a few rimworld versions

On 12/29/2022 at 12:24 AM, rousy said:

uhh a wey how to download all at once for Winrar? or maybe MEGA?

just using those two is me favoriters in easiest download

use c0ffes lazy installer

make a modpack and see how fast it is outdated unless you pay attention daily

Edited by Skömer
1 hour ago, Skömer said:

storyteller settings or scenario editor, also stop getting hurt, maybe some rjwr submod is causing it i have no idea because i cant see your modlist

yes

learn2code or revert back a few rimworld versions

use c0ffes lazy installer

make a modpack and see how fast it is outdated unless you pay attention daily

Whats even 'flank' body part is? I think it was added on 1.4 rim, but what it is and what it do?

On 12/27/2022 at 1:10 PM, silmenir said:

My pawns keep getting genital infection... I thought this comes from the STD mod, but I've now disabled it and the infection keeps coming. Is there any way to at least alter the rate?

If you're using Menstruation w/ tampons/pads, make sure to adjust your clothing settings to forbid wet/dirty ones. Otherwise the colonists keep them in, which has a change to cause infection. I ran into this a while back and was very confused for a few hours trying to figure it out haha.

Hey, mates. Sorry if I'm being dumb, overlooking something or if it has already been answered, for I searched for it and haven't found anything on the topic, but do I always have to remove a CP's penis for my males to rape them? It's a bit of a boomer to see my male pawns raping a CP then getting downed because their dick's too big and it reverse fucked them somehow.

Edited by Mir2007
9 hours ago, dstw98 said:

dont worry, rape and bestiality will be removed next year

7 hours ago, Skömer said:

Nothing is stopping you to change your copy of RJW to do whatever you want, I won't be promoting this however for obvious reasons.

Others have made such changes already, so you just need to find that if you can't do such things yourself

So something involving a (fictional) 17 year old, which, in the real world, would be entirely legal in all of the EU (where I live), and pretty much all of the world outside of Eagleland, is beyond the pale according to the RJW contributors, and for "obvious reasons"?

And this in a game that is affectionately known as the "war crime simulator"?

I mean, if this would be a legal problem, then, for example, every instalment of Crusader Kings (unmodded) would be illegal in the civilized world, alongside plenty of other games.

On the other hand, I am to understand that the creators of RJW are perfectly A-OK with rape, bestiality and necrophilia, which is very much illegal throughout the real world?

28 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

dont worry, rape and bestiality will be removed next year

Oh, right. That answers that. So then, RJW proper will in a few more updates be indistinguishable to the "handholding" variant found on Steam? SJW was it? Ok, good to know.

So i'm not sure where is the issue but for some reason ever since updating to 1.4 animals have been hyper sexual trying to breed absolutely everything, even if i turn bestiality, rape, and any other option off.  Even tried turning on and off the override vanilla mating.  I swear every time a colonist is about to break is because an animal raped them. So far it only happens with male animals trying to breed females of any kind and age stage, but i wouldn't be surprised if a trader got fucked too.

9 hours ago, dstw98 said:

So something involving a (fictional) 17 year old, which, in the real world, would be entirely legal in all of the EU (where I live), and pretty much all of the world outside of Eagleland, is beyond the pale according to the RJW contributors, and for "obvious reasons"?

This mod uses the base game's definition of adult. If you want the adult age of pawns to be changed so badly, then go beg Tynan or change it yourself. I'm sure he will understand given that he is Canadian and not Eaglelandian. Since the adult age in the game is 18 (That's what the race def says), I don't see why a single year difference means so much to you. Unless, of course, that isn't what you are wanting. Underage content like what you are clearly wanting, especially what you are wanting given the content of this mod, is against LoversLab rules for a very good reason. As Skömer said, you can modify the mod for yourself all you want. A quick look at the source code shows that this is very easy to do. The removal of 3 lines of code is all that is required to reaffirm your government's decision to put you on a watch list. Or, if you really just want to change the age of adults to 17, then you can change it in:

\Data\Core\Defs\ThingDefs_Races\Races_Humanlike.xml
11 hours ago, dstw98 said:

And this in a game that is affectionately known as the "war crime simulator"?

I mean, if this would be a legal problem, then, for example, every instalment of Crusader Kings (unmodded) would be illegal in the civilized world, alongside plenty of other games.

On the other hand, I am to understand that the creators of RJW are perfectly A-OK with rape, bestiality and necrophilia, which is very much illegal throughout the real world?

13 hours ago, dstw98 said:

Oh, right. That answers that. So then, RJW proper will in a few more updates be indistinguishable to the "handholding" variant found on Steam? SJW was it? Ok, good to know.

yes, thats the milestone