Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

23 hours ago, eliselover said:
Pressing f3 does not turn off the menu. The menu in the first picture just covers the screen.

Are all the paths in picture 2 correct? I updated and put the costume in the first time...

the path seems to be right but I can't see the whole screen so I'm not sure. Maybe try another d3dx file, e.g. from Teddy

Is there a way to use the material editor that we can open in-game to change clothing transparency? Would that feature even be possible, and if so could it be considered for a future build?

Also, could someone please explain what the Misc1/Misc2 Multiply, Misc1/Misc2 Add, and Scatter Rate/Depth do exactly? I mostly use the other options to fix mods with bufs that don't show well in my game, but messing with those 6 options don't usually make a difference so I don't know what they're for. Thanks in advance.

On 1/3/2023 at 8:50 PM, zhenshidaila said:

I also want this function. I don't know much about technology. Is this function relatively complex to implement?

Found an stupid way myself

When press F10 the CC setting will be saved in the d3dx_user.ini file which is in DOAXVV folder

there are codes like

"$\mods\costumes\costumecustomizer\common.ini\packpreset = " in the ini file

the honoka type is like

$\mods\costumes\costumecustomizer\honoka.ini\packpreset = "

one body type should have doezns codes.

After adjusting clothes 1 ,press F10 to save,open the d3dx_user.ini and copy these codes to a txt file or somewhere else.

Then I can do the same for clothes 2,3,4........etc.

Once I want to see clothes I saved,copy the codes to the d3dx_user.ini "before" launching the game.It shoould work.

4 minutes ago, equalizer45 said:

Found an stupid way myself

When press F10 the CC setting will be saved in the d3dx_user.ini file which is in DOAXVV folder

there are codes like

"$\mods\costumes\costumecustomizer\common.ini\packpreset = " in the ini file

the honoka type is like

$\mods\costumes\costumecustomizer\honoka.ini\packpreset = "

one body type should have doezns codes.

After adjusting clothes 1 ,press F10 to save,open the d3dx_user.ini and copy these codes to a txt file or somewhere else.

Then I can do the same for clothes 2,3,4........etc.

Once I want to see clothes I saved,copy the codes to the d3dx_user.ini "before" launching the game.It shoould work.

This may be tedious, but it is feasible. I hope CC mod can update similar package functions in the future

Someone make costume mod have long sleeves like "Kimono" for Costume Customizer ?

Now I try to make "Shrine Maiden's Dance" mod for common body, I have trouble with sleeve weight.

Original :

DOAX_VV 2023-01-17 18-32-17.jpg

For CC ( body weight transfered for sleeves ) :

DOAX_VV 2023-01-17 18-33-00.jpg

So I want to know is it possible to fit right weight or not.

Edited by Lunatic dawn
15 hours ago, Lunatic dawn said:

Someone make costume mod have long sleeves like "Kimono" for Costume Customizer ?

Now I try to make "Shrine Maiden's Dance" mod for common body, I have trouble with sleeve weight.

Original :

DOAX_VV 2023-01-17 18-32-17.jpg

For CC ( body weight transfered for sleeves ) :

DOAX_VV 2023-01-17 18-33-00.jpg

So I want to know is it possible to fit right weight or not.

No, you cant do the same weight as Shrine maiden suit on CC cause the takao suit doesn't have extra bones on the arm that makes the physics.
The best thing you can do is do preserved the weight by arranging them same as takao then manual weight paint the missing weight on the flaps to avoid distortions of the mesh (the downside of it there will be no physics) or edit the mesh, removed the flaps and make it rounded and do the typical weight transfer.

Edited by Maasim
1 hour ago, IceTree5 said:

Hey hey, it seems like Amy uses the custom skin texture for Tina.  When I change the texture, Amy displays whatever is in Tina's slot. Do you guys have this issue too?

DOAX_VV 2023-01-19 13-48-34.png

I saw this before.

Maybe this is the solution.

On 10/24/2022 at 2:14 PM, sujihit said:

I found a solution yesterday.
Look around line 844 in CostumeCustomizer/Menu.ini.

[TextureOverrideAmy]
hash = dc59d106
match_priority = 9
$slot_active = $configAmySlot
$\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Common.ini\characterActive = 15
$\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Common.ini\currentSlot = $configAmySlot

The value "characterActive = 15" is the same as Tina's.
Therefore, replace it to "characterActive = 16" and reload with F10.

Amy's skin texture issue also exists for Shandy:

Spoiler

..\CostumeCustomizer\Menu.ini

[TextureOverrideShandy]
hash = 1dca0595
match_priority = 9
$slot_active = $configShandySlot
$\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Honoka.ini\characterActive = 5 6
$\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Honoka.ini\currentSlot = $configShandySlot

Leifang and Sayuri seem to cause issues with shadows for me. Do others observe this as well?

Spoiler

shadow_issues.thumb.png.b506ebd6e2790d59396bdd7504355cc0.png

On 1/20/2023 at 11:13 PM, pbzz123 said:

Is this due to skin mod conflict? If so, what skin mod should I use for CC mods

Do you have another mod active that replaces Takao/Dewa swimsuit?

16 hours ago, IceTree5 said:

Amy's skin texture issue also exists for Shandy:

Reveal hidden contents

..\CostumeCustomizer\Menu.ini

[TextureOverrideShandy]
hash = 1dca0595
match_priority = 9
$slot_active = $configShandySlot
$\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Honoka.ini\characterActive = 5 6
$\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Honoka.ini\currentSlot = $configShandySlot

Leifang and Sayuri seem to cause issues with shadows for me. Do others observe this as well?

Reveal hidden contents

shadow_issues.thumb.png.b506ebd6e2790d59396bdd7504355cc0.png

Do you have another mod active that replaces Takao/Dewa swimsuit?

Just realized I have NormalSuit_RedHip actived. Disabled and cc mods work fine! Thanks!

Edited by pbzz123

Modding noob here. Can't seem to get this working. I have the additional assets needed (3dvision and nude textures) and everything shows up in mod manager, but when I have the Takao equipped pressing f3 doesn't do anything. Anyone know what might be the issue?

10 hours ago, trexorn said:

Modding noob here. Can't seem to get this working. I have the additional assets needed (3dvision and nude textures) and everything shows up in mod manager, but when I have the Takao equipped pressing f3 doesn't do anything. Anyone know what might be the issue?

First, check mods are enabled by pressing F2, and try reloading the mods with F10.

Second, make sure the mod is not Disabled, if it's gray in Mod Manager then it's disabled. Either way, right click it and select "open location"

(if it's actually disabled, just remove DISABLED before the folder to enable the mod instead of using ModManager) inside the cc folder you'll find a file called menu.ini,  open it and ctrl + f  to search for "[KeyToggleMods]" and make sure F3 is the key that's set in this region of the file like this:

[KeyToggleMods]
Key = no_modifiers F3
type = activate
run = CommandListCycleMenu

1 hour ago, DoMopi said:

First, check mods are enabled by pressing F2, and try reloading the mods with F10.

Second, make sure the mod is not Disabled, if it's gray in Mod Manager then it's disabled. Either way, right click it and select "open location"

(if it's actually disabled, just remove DISABLED before the folder to enable the mod instead of using ModManager) inside the cc folder you'll find a file called menu.ini,  open it and ctrl + f  to search for "[KeyToggleMods]" and make sure F3 is the key that's set in this region of the file like this:

[KeyToggleMods]
Key = no_modifiers F3
type = activate
run = CommandListCycleMenu

Ok, think I figured out the issue. Somehow I had the game installed twice and was modding the duplicate files ?. Thanks for the help regardless.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, jinpaneeeeee said:

I'm looking for this. Can someone tell me?

キャプチャ.PNG

On 4/1/2022 at 6:51 AM, starash said:

Costume Customizer Mod - 3D Pubes -

3D Pubes as Accessory4 lot (0)

image.png.bac79c2840e2c4356afe9f513cb745dc.png

22-04-01  Works for Honoka-type-meshed characters. 

Please clear the old version of the file before updating.
Depending on any situation, any changes to the file name or ordering of this mod may be made.

This is it.

So many posts to read back on since I hardly visit the forums anymore, but I'll have a patch to add Yukino this weekend.

@yamarkey - Try playing around with what mods other than CostumeCustomizer you have installed, its possible there is some sort of conflict going on. I'm guessing the arms is just an option chosen that has modified arms and was designed to go with a clothing option that had long sleeves.

@SavageMoonBoy, @Patrasche007, @krunkDunk

Thanks for noticing and pointing out issues with the updated shadow head hashes. Those fixes will be implemented.

@InnerLogic04, @IceTree5

Thanks for noticing my blunders in the Menu.ini file, made sure this time to do it correctly for Yukino, and it'll be fixed for Shandy/Amy.

For everyone else, if you attempted to copy/paste some of the fixes presented here on the forums, make sure you manually retype the fixes, as the LoversLab forum tends to add non-printable characters that if you copy/pasted into your ini files likely could be the reason why there are so many errors present afterwards.