Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

On 3/27/2022 at 1:41 AM, jms1678 said:

Took care of the skirt issue, just needed to replace my d3dx file and it was fixed. Still do not know how to create a preset though, so if someone can help me out with that, I would appreciate it.

i have the same issue how do i updat my d3dx file?

On 4/17/2022 at 1:39 AM, KuroKaze78 said:

@DOSDOS - Thanks for reminding me, I forgot to publish the updated config file. The attached file is the only file you need to update in CCModPackGenerator to add support to define custom skin files for Amy, it's also been uploaded to the CC Modder Resources in the downloads section, just replace the file .exe.config file alongside the CCModPackGenerator.exe file and relaunch the application.

CCModPackGenerator.exe.config 3.22 kB · 33 downloads

After implementing the CCv2.4 patch, an error occurs when loading xml in ModPackGenerator.

Let me know if you need any other information that I should report.

808316685_.jpg.5fc510c2249d191b5670828120ba3b8d.jpg

@GSkillet - Update your d3dx.ini, I believe you can use the one posted here which should be up to date enough:

@tantrave - It would probably be beneficial if I tried loading it myself before I upload these. I just made a typo when updating the CCModPackGenerator.exe.config file and apparently its lazy loaded (which means it doesn't parse the file until you use it such as loading a Mod-Pack xml). Here's the corrected one and I'll correct the downloads section as well:

CCModPackGenerator.exe.config

@seaside_bass - I'm not positive, but double check that CostumeCustomizer was installed in the correct location, also 3DMigoto, the modding platform, doesn't really support being ran from a folder path with non english characters.

Game Folder

• DOAX_VV.exe
  • d3dx.ini
  • d3d11.dll
  • Mods
    • Costumes
      • CostumeCustomizer
        • Common.ini
        • Honoka.ini
        • Marie.ini
        • shared
  • 2 weeks later...

@KuroKaze78

I am currently using CC 2.1 version. This is because the game frame drops from 60 to less than 30 when using CC 2.2 or higher. However, when recently distributed costumes are applied, an error message occurs as follows. Maybe it's because the latest characters like Tina and Koharu don't apply.

I want to know the difference between the 2.1 and 2.2 versions fundamentally. And if frame drop cannot be solved, I wonder if there is a way to apply the latest costume in 2.1 version.

Please. Can you give me an answer?

image.thumb.png.4e3ef6774fc987cb691bb70aea252d35.png

2022/4/16 AM1点26分,KuroKaze78 说道:

@xrws31 - 正如krunkDunk所说,Takao/Dewa之间的所有检测大部分都在Menu.ini的底部+ UI选择中。它基于西装的纹理,仅适用于西装的渲染,但菜单用于将身体绘制调用分配给 Dewa/Takao,因为它们完全相同。如果游戏更新了 Takao/Dewa 顶点组顺序,那么我计划尝试开发一个应用程序来将现有的 mod 包网格转换为新顺序,但幸运的是,这还没有被要求。

@krunkDunk - 感谢您代替我回答。

@Tychedy - It depends on what shader the model is rendered with. CC doesn't do anything special because Takao already uses a mesh that supports transparency. If this is with CC, then you can make sure the mesh uses a Alpha slot and adjust the transparency as desired. For the shadows when using CC, you can do a number of options:

image.png.1bd2948f1079cbed6821fe50097275bb.png

• Set the shadows to disabled for the whole mesh.
  • Set a custom mesh just for the shadows and cut out holes in the mesh where you don't want shadows to be created.
  • Use a ps-cb2 that sets the HDR_Rate.X value to a value (usually low), that represents a cut-off transparency where the shader will discard the pixel when rendering. This also works properly with some of the ReShade effects that trigger off the depth buffers.

image.png.288159ab3db5eaefc1527f753a14d822.png

如果不使用,那么如果使用的着色器不支持您 CC,那么您将在使用CustomShader 。全部丢弃,但用的是$shadertype(== 5)。

对于其他人,我将很快上传新版本,将其打包即可。我为新版本(v2.4)做了时间测试,当然都在我的机器上,而且我通常不使用CC之外的许多模组

• DMM v2.4 带1页:7秒重新加载
  • DMM v2.4 w/ 20 页:19 秒重新加载

大约 40 个空位和大约 40 个空位已填满,大约需要 12 秒的税我敢肯定,如果几乎所有现有的 240 个空格都被填满,那么不同的可能会再增加。不管怎样,从现在开始,将在主版本的同时发布几个结果。如果您将单页变体在 5-4-8 完整的时间返回到该模组的重新加载。基本版本将具有 20P 个全功能(480 个插槽,支持 ps-cb2)。

编辑:已发布

Can you control the number of pages you want? Some people think 24 is too little. 480 is too much. Maybe 3X24 is just right?

• 2 weeks later...

4.5 DMM Update changed the shaders up again. At a minimum these will be needed to be added into your d3dx.ini to at least get CC working again.

[ShaderOverrideClothesPS2-20220524]
; Bytecode hash: ?
hash = 6f619bc773470686
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothesPS4-20220524]
hash = 8e9b03edb9831b88
run = ComandListClothes

[ShaderOverrideSkinPS-20220524]
hash = 3f36f4a9b69e89bd
run = CommandListSkin
[ShaderOverrideFingernailsPS-20220524]
hash = df9595ba6856ccc1
run = CommandListFingernailsEyes

It also looks like the PS-CB2s may have changed. If so I'll try looking into a way to convert them.

Edited by KuroKaze78

Modders:

So here's what I found regarding the ps-cb2s.

One of the changes in the relevant shaders CC uses underwent the following change:

Be

Before:
o3.w = l(0)

After:
o3.w = gMaterialMulColor.w

Now, I don't yet understand what o3.w is being used for during rendering, but I can tell you that what makes this really annoying is that up until now, the majority of ps-cb2 have filled in 1.0 in the gMaterialMulColor field that have been exported up until now, but it wasn't being used previously. Now that they started using it, it is likely that it now would be exported as 0.0. From some quick playing around, it seems like its makes it grayscale if its anything other than 0.0.

gMaterialMulColor.w = 0.0

image.png.22102b0c8c7050e3c0961f1bbc5c7e0f.png

gMaterialMulColor.w = 0.01 or problably more like != 0.0, doesn't seem to make a difference

image.png.16719e2f71bb246507c6eed14519c1e4.png

Now the difficult portion. I could attempt to address this several ways

1. Don't address it. Ideally all mod-packs that have been released can correct any custom ps-cb2 resources to properly update the gMaterialMulColor.w property to likely 0.0 and republish
    • Most likely many modders don't really want to re-release just to correct this despite how minimal a change it is
  2. Update the shaderregex to use the cb2 resource rather than the modified cb12 slot
    • The customShader logic has been duplicated in a few other mods than CC, so for this to work all of them would have to correct it the same way.
  3. Provide a patch utility that attempts to patch any ps-cb2 resources and update teh gMaterialMulColor.w property to 0.0.
    • This utility would have to rely on logic to attempt to identify proper ps-cb2 buf/dat files. Likely would require more feedback on what are safe assumptions, such as specific file size, checking for 1.0 in the buf file at the right offset.

Personally, I like the 3rd option the best. Since it seems like 0.1 and 1.0 function the same (as far as I can see). I can dig around to try and see if most if not all of the ps-cb2 resources I see previously have all put "1.0" in that field, and we could state use 0.0 from now on, or if you want to leverage the new grayscale effect, use something other than 1.0 to do it so it doesn't get patched back to 0.0.

Looking for feedback from Modders on how they would like me to assist in tackling the issue. For everyone else, you can either sit-back and wait, or if you are eager to get them back to normal, you can use the CCModPackGenerator tool and correct the ps-cb2 (.buf) files in the mod-packs to put "0.0" in the "Material Multiply Color - W" cell. and resave them.

image.png.2b763f1b410e086f1e085f16ac4ca405.png

Edited by KuroKaze78

@tsuyatsuya - It looks like I need to possibly make one minor adjustment in the ShaderRegexes for custom materials, it looks like 2 of the 3 were unaffected, but one of them, I wasn't generic enough so it no longer matches.

Before:
ld_structured_indexable(structured_buffer, stride=144)(mixed,mixed,mixed,mixed) r6.yw, r3.z, l(96), t12.xxxy

After:
ld_structured_indexable(structured_buffer, stride=144)(mixed,mixed,mixed,mixed) r13.xy, r3.z, l(96), t12.xyxx

Relevant pattern used:
([ \t]*)ld_structured_indexable\(structured_buffer, stride=144\)\(mixed,mixed,mixed,mixed\) (?P<velrim>r[0-9]*\.[xyzw]{2}), (?P=index), l\(96\), t12\.xxxy\n

Update Needed:
  ([ \t]*)ld_structured_indexable\(structured_buffer, stride=144\)\(mixed,mixed,mixed,mixed\) (?P<velrim>r[0-9]*\.[xyzw]{2}), (?P=index), l\(96\), t12\.(?P<velrim_swiz>x?x?xyx?x?)\n

Following onto the differences with the shaders and the ps-cb2, it looks like the following was added in the compute shader:

ne r3.z, r6.w, l(0.000000)
if_nz r3.z
  dp3 r4.z, r4.xyzx, l(0.298910, 0.586610, 0.114480, 0.000000)
  dp3 r6.z, r6.xyzx, l(0.298910, 0.586610, 0.114480, 0.000000)
  mov r4.xyz, r4.zzzz
  mov r6.xyz, r6.zzzz
endi
ne r3.y, r6.w, l(0.000000)
if_nz r3.y
  dp3 r16.z, r16.xyzx, l(0.298910, 0.586610, 0.114480, 0.000000)
  mov r16.xyz, r16.zzzz
endif

Working backward, r6.w appears to come from the same element that the material index comes from, which would be the o3.xyz, but now the compute shader is also loading w. Looking at this logic, it does seem like it only matters whether its 0.0 or not for when it does something.

Before:
ld_indexable(texture2d)(float,float,float,float) r6.xyz, r0.xyww, t5.xyzw

After:
ld_indexable(texture2d)(float,float,float,float) r6.xyzw, r0.xyww, t5.xyzw

So rather than performing a straight grayscale averaging, its really a weight-average grayscale. with .29 * Red + .58 * Green + .11 * Blue. That being said, I don't think there is a useful reason why the gMaterialMulColor.w would be permanently set on a suit but more likely its toggled within say a scene that wants to apply a filter. Which isn't that far off since I already know some of the other fields of the ps-cb2 are scene specific and not consistent. So, now I'm more favoring solution 2 and will just have to work with answering peoples problems to patch the couple of copies of the ShaderOverrides.ini file that they might have. Mostly I'm aware of myself in CC and minazuki in SwimsuitSwapper using it at a minimum. Can't recall if CeeZ's mods includes and/or needs it.

Edited by KuroKaze78

@KuroKaze78The third solution is very interesting, but would it really be possible? That value change might be too generic. Nonetheless, I can help with the tests of that.

I personally keep the same ps-cb2s for all my mods and at minimum quantity (16 at the moment). So update them is reasonable fast. I just made a bat file for updating these files in my mods. It's extremally simple, nothing like your update.bat. [SMB] Buf Files.7z?

I noticed that the next parameters are the ones that always change in big updates:

• ID and Fresnel.X
  • ID and Fresnel.W
  • Material Parameter.X

Is the gMaterialMulColor.w parameter used for the change of color of the new costumes?

I tried a few times the MaterialEditor, but it's a bit tricky for me to get the results I want. I need to practice more with that tool.

Edited by SavageMoonBoy
8 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

As a stop-gap, you can patch your ShaderOverrides.ini (found inside the CC folder) file with the file below temporarily. It excludes the gMaterialMulColor.w replacement. If you use SwimsuitSwapper and/or Ceez's RED_DRESS mods, make sure there isn't another copy of the older version. You only really need 1, so you can just preappend "DISABLED " to the older ones in those folders.

Used this but still some of the dresses are black and white. Did I missed something?

@HattoWW - It's possible you have another copy of the older ones. Check for the following and disable any of the following that you may have (that I know of):

• DAFF_SWAPS/ShaderOverrides.ini
  • RED_DRESS/ShaderOverrides.ini
  • SwimsuitSwapper/ShaderRegexes/Overlay ps-cb2.ini

Ideally these should all be duplicates of CC's included ShaderOverrides.ini file itself so as long as you have one of them active, and ideally its the new temporary one here, it should go away. If not maybe its been used in some other mods that I'm unaware of and you can try and look for any ini file that contains "ShaderRegex" in the file contents of your mod folder and check if it looks similar to the one being patched.

Edited by KuroKaze78

@toru1247  - Likely have another mod affecting the Takao suit. Check if you have knight77's redhip mod or teddy's takao mod. If either are installed you'll need to disable/remove them so they don't also modify the Takao suit.

@lhk93006 - I am interested in trying to see what can be done, but I'll likely need your help when I can get into it to see what specifically is having the biggest impact on performance and what performance you are actually seeing. Since v2.1, quite a bit has been added namely custom materials and increasing to 6 alpha/solid slots. I'm hoping its certain things in custom materials since that is one I could actually look at trying to find a way to possibly optimize in some capacity.

@Tychedy - When I push out a formal update this weekend, I can also start including another optional patch to have 120 slots (5 pages) since that is probably a relative happy medium. To answer your question directly yes I can easily control the page count in the mod, however it involves regenerating the INI files from a python script that I wouldn't assume most would have the set-up to do on their own, which is why its easier for me to just pre-generate different flavors.

So back to regarding the ps-cb2 and involvement, I completely forgot to actually watch the DMM broadcast and got reminded that they supposedly added camera filters, and that is exactly what the new logic in the shaders and compute shader are for which means it almost definitely will not be used statically for a suit and is controlled by the scene, or more specifically if a filter is active. That being the case, I'll stick with formalizing the temp patch I posted earlier into the next formal revision this weekend.

Hi. Met a strange issue that when I put on the suit takao, the skirt part of it still exists......

I checked my costume folder and didnot find NromalSuit_RedHip. Instead I Disabled NormalBikini_RedHip, which only made it worse since the whole body disapppeared.

3 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@toru1247  - Likely have another mod affecting the Takao suit. Check if you have knight77's redhip mod or teddy's takao mod. If either are installed you'll need to disable/remove them so they don't also modify the Takao suit.

@lhk93006 - I am interested in trying to see what can be done, but I'll likely need your help when I can get into it to see what specifically is having the biggest impact on performance and what performance you are actually seeing. Since v2.1, quite a bit has been added namely custom materials and increasing to 6 alpha/solid slots. I'm hoping its certain things in custom materials since that is one I could actually look at trying to find a way to possibly optimize in some capacity.

@Tychedy - When I push out a formal update this weekend, I can also start including another optional patch to have 120 slots (5 pages) since that is probably a relative happy medium. To answer your question directly yes I can easily control the page count in the mod, however it involves regenerating the INI files from a python script that I wouldn't assume most would have the set-up to do on their own, which is why its easier for me to just pre-generate different flavors.

So back to regarding the ps-cb2 and involvement, I completely forgot to actually watch the DMM broadcast and got reminded that they supposedly added camera filters, and that is exactly what the new logic in the shaders and compute shader are for which means it almost definitely will not be used statically for a suit and is controlled by the scene, or more specifically if a filter is active. That being the case, I'll stick with formalizing the temp patch I posted earlier into the next formal revision this weekend.

@KuroKaze78

Thank you for your answer.

The cause of the frame drop was Material Editor. So I upgraded CC to v2.4 version and fixed it as follows.

I don't know what problem this will cause. But there was no way.

1. DISABLED MaterialEditor.ini

2. Updated Common.ini, Honoka.ini, Marie.ini as below.

if $shader_type != 5
  ; Draw Extremities that need alpha
  pre local $backupX0 = x0
  pre local $backupY0 = y0
  pre local $backupZ0 = z0
  ; x0 = $\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\MaterialEditor.ini\BaseRed
  ; y0 = $\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\MaterialEditor.ini\BaseGreen
  ; z0 = $\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\MaterialEditor.ini\BaseBlue
  ; z1 = $\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\MaterialEditor.ini\SpecularScale

3. Updated Menu.ini as below.

if $config_menu == $material_slot
  ; $\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\MaterialEditor.ini\CurrentAmount = $currentOption
  ; run = CommandList\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\MaterialEditor.ini\CursorSelect

else if $config_menu == $common_slot1 || $config_menu == $common_slot2
  run = CommandList\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Common.ini\ConfigCursorSelect
else if $config_menu == $honoka_slot1 || $config_menu == $honoka_slot2
  run = CommandList\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Honoka.ini\ConfigCursorSelect
else if $config_menu == $marie_slot1 || $config_menu == $marie_slot2
  run = CommandList\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Marie.ini\ConfigCursorSelect
endif

Edited by lhk93006
On 2022/5/26 at AM11点30分, KuroKaze78 said:

@toru1247  - 可能有另一个影响 Takao 套装的 mod。检查您是否有 knight77 的 redhip mod 或 teddy 的 takao mod。如果安装了其中任何一个,您需要禁用/删除它们,这样它们就不会修改 Takao 套装。

@lhk93006 - 我有兴趣尝试看看可以做些什么,但是当我能够深入了解具体是什么对性能影响最大以及你实际看到的性能时,我可能需要你的帮助。从 v2.1 开始,添加了相当多的内容,即自定义材质并增加到 6 个 alpha/solid 插槽。我希望它在定制材料中的某些东西,因为这是我实际上可以考虑尝试找到一种可能优化某些容量的方法。

@Tychedy - 当我在本周末推出正式更新时,我还可以开始包含另一个可选补丁以拥有 120 个插槽(5 页),因为这可能是一个相对令人满意的媒介。要直接回答您的问题,是的,我可以轻松控制 mod 中的页数,但是它涉及从 python 脚本重新生成 INI 文件,我认为大多数人不会自行设置,这就是为什么我更容易预生成不同的口味。

所以回到关于 ps-cb2 和参与,我完全忘记实际观看 DMM 广播并被提醒他们应该添加相机过滤器,这正是着色器和计算着色器中的新逻辑的用途,这意味着它几乎绝对不会静态地用于套装并且由场景控制,或者更具体地说,如果过滤器处于活动状态。既然如此,我将坚持将我早些时候发布的临时补丁正式化到本周末的下一个正式修订版中。

If you use the script to create the number of pages, it is very convenient. I hope you can select several more pages.