Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

• KuroKaze78 changed the title to Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.1) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes

Released v2.5.1 with support for Yukino and other fixes. This time I included a 5-page version as well since that seemed like a popular request from last release. Either use the mod-pack manager installation to your desired variation, or install the full or upgrade followed by the desired patch before running the resultant update.bat (and remove any unneccessary mod-pack folders).

Update for CCModPackGenerator to assign Yukino skins.

CCModPackGenerator.exe.config

@nisemonorouhei - Double check for conflicting mods. It looks like something may be skipping over the entire shader for opaque clothing. Does it only affect Amy or all characters for you, and what about mod-packs that use transparency like the 5th mod-pack you have installed? There was a bug related to Amy that was just fixed so it could be related, but I already fixed it on my end before I looked at how it would look bugged.

@Korius - Yes, Sayuri was bugged in v2.5 unless you applied the corrections pointed out a few pages back. It's also now fixed in v2.5.1.

Edited by KuroKaze78

@KuroKaze78

I think the menu.ini may still be the old one in the CostumeCustomizer_v2.5.1.zip

Seems to be missing Yukino:

global persist $configKoharuSlot = 1
global persist $configTinaSlot = 1
global persist $configAmySlot = 1

global persist $configHonokaSlot = 1
global persist $configLunaSlot = 1
global persist $configSayuriSlot = 1

Getting below errors:

image.png.0495f25206a532b09bf86e29f81965a0.png

Edit:

Elise and Shandy seems to share the same slot number:

[TextureOverrideElise]
hash = 7c19f718
match_priority = 9
$slot_active = $configEliseSlot
$\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Honoka.ini\characterActive = 5
$\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Honoka.ini\currentSlot = $configEliseSlot

[TextureOverrideShandy]
hash = 1dca0595
match_priority = 9
$slot_active = $configShandySlot
$\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Honoka.ini\currentSlot = $configShandySlot

Edited by asahibito

CostumeCustomizer_v2.5.1.zip and CostumeCustomizer_PATCH_v2.5.1_(for v1.0+).zip were reuploaded with the correct Menu.ini.

If you updated using those yesterday/today. Then please update to get the corrected file. If you updated/installed using the vvmm release then you are unaffected. Sorry about the mix-up.

1 hour ago, KuroKaze78 said:

CostumeCustomizer_v2.5.1.zip and CostumeCustomizer_PATCH_v2.5.1_(for v1.0+).zip were reuploaded with the correct Menu.ini.

If you updated using those yesterday/today. Then please update to get the corrected file. If you updated/installed using the vvmm release then you are unaffected. Sorry about the mix-up.

Thanks for the update. As of this update Elise and Shandy still share the same Active Slot. Is this intentional (Bolded below)? The issue is also there in the VMM file.

[TextureOverrideElise]
hash = 7c19f718
match_priority = 9
$slot_active = $configEliseSlot
$\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Honoka.ini\currentSlot = $configEliseSlot

[TextureOverrideShandy]
hash = 1dca0595
match_priority = 9
$slot_active = $configShandySlot
$\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\Honoka.ini\currentSlot = $configShandySlot

@asahibito - No it wasn't intentional, my workspace is just messy and I have I'm not consistently working in the same workspace. I had yet another version of Menu.ini in my source folder that had that last fix, but I created the release directly from my DMM running copy which had most of the fixes and a date modified 1 minute older.

Anyhow, let's try this again. Rolled the version since none of the versions were correct. At least this time, I'm fairly confident I'm not aware of any other changes I intended top fix are missing from this and hopefully this release is bug free for now.

Anyhow, I really ought to go and make a jinja2 template to auto-generate the Menu.ini file like I do the main 3 ini files, just never got around to it and it's not really difficult to manually update but apparently I'm prone to copy-paste mistakes on them when I don't do it as often as I used to. We only really get a new character every 5-6 months now.

Edited by KuroKaze78
  • KuroKaze78 changed the title to Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes
7 hours ago, realmadrid99 said:

After today game update,most of my cc mod has been changed color like this,can you help to fix it?
I play on STEAM-Centered and my CostumeCustomizer is v2.5.2 

微信截图_20230309225047.jpg

SavageMoonBoy has a method on their patreon (it's a free public post dw) but I've heard it only works for their mods specifically. For any others you might have to wait until those mod's authors fix them or contact them specifically.

@jjp553, @okazuland - Steam has caught up more with the shader hashes used in DMM. Make sure your d3dx.ini is updated with any changed hashes.

At a minimum for CC, it uses these hashes in Steam now:

skin shader (SkinPS)
3f36f4a9b69e89bd

opaque / Takao/Dewa Bikini (ClothesPS2)
6f619bc773470686

shadow (SkinPSShadowMap - didn't change)
732814fc80dfd238

alpha / Takao/Dewa Skirt (ClothesPS4)
8e9b03edb9831b88

@realmadrid99 - CC is already patched for dealing with that. It was formally fixed in v2.5 and quick-patched in May 2022 when DMM released the Anniversary 4.5 update which added the photo filters, my guess is Steam just got prepped for the same update for those filters to release soon. Anyhow, to deal with the problem, the fix is in ShaderUpdates.ini of CC, but also that file was reused in CeezM's modpack and minzauki's SwimsuitSwapper, if any of those are old versions predating May 2022 then you either need to update them or you can probably just disable the relevant ini file since it was really just a duplicate of mine to ensure you had support and as long as CC is included the others don't also need their copy. There could be others that I don't know about that have reused it, but hopefully its just one of the following:

Ceez's DAFF_SWAPS and/or RED_DRESS: "ShaderOverrides.ini"

Minazuki's SwimsuitSwapper: "Overlay ps-cb2.ini"

Edited by KuroKaze78
5 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@jjp553, @okazuland - Steam has caught up more with the shader hashes used in DMM. Make sure your d3dx.ini is updated with any changed hashes.

skin shader (SkinPS)
3f36f4a9b69e89bd

6f619bc773470686

732814fc80dfd238

8e9b03edb9831b88

@realmadrid99 - CC is already patched for dealing with that. It was formally fixed in v2.5 and quick-patched in May 2022 when DMM released the Anniversary 4.5 update which added the photo filters, my guess is Steam just got prepped for the same update for those filters to release soon. Anyhow, to deal with the problem, the fix is in ShaderUpdates.ini of CC, but also that file was reused in CeezM's modpack and minzauki's SwimsuitSwapper, if any of those are old versions predating May 2022 then you either need to update them or you can probably just disable the relevant ini file since it was really just a duplicate of mine to ensure you had support and as long as CC is included the others don't also need their copy. There could be others that I don't know about that have reused it, but hopefully its just one of the following:

Disabling Overlay ps-cb2.ini , worked for me! now my CC outfits are back to there correct colours ? thanks for the help!! ❤️

I am having the same issue that a few other posters mentioned. F3 does not show the menu. Ctrl+F3 does show the material menu, though. Odd...

Edit: Was able to resolve by reloading the mods via Ctrl+Alt+F10.

Edited by lwcj
On 3/10/2023 at 10:45 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

skin shader (SkinPS)
3f36f4a9b69e89bd

6f619bc773470686

732814fc80dfd238

8e9b03edb9831b88

Thanks for you reply,but I can't find the ShaderUpdates.ini files you mentioned in CC v2.5.2,did I mised something?

@seaside_bass - It looks like you have 2 copies of CC installed. One in Mods/Costumes/CostumeCustomizer (the right place) and another copy in Mods/Costumes/Mods/Costumes/CostumeCustomizer. If you use the manual installation, then the main update patch or full version is designed to extract directly at the root of the game directory and replace the files in their place. If you use the vvmm zip then it'll handle installing the correct location.

On 3/11/2023 at 2:25 AM, 乌拉诺斯o said:

Can you add CC cells? Whether it can be increased to a thousand. Many thanks!!

Not really sure what you mean "cells", maybe something lost in translation, only thing I can think of is mod-pack slots, if that, then I could theoretically increase it but even at 480 it's getting longer loads and also needs a better way to traverse through the pages rather than just linearly so I don't really have any plans to increase it any further for the time being.

@realmadrid99 - Sorry, I remembered the name of my own script wrong. It's also "ShaderOverrides.ini" for the relevant INI logic that was corrected for the color desaturation.

For costume customizer, after updating CC using the bat files, the menu doesn't respond for me. The mods including the BP boob mod doesn't work and when I press the CTRL commands, the submenus don't appear. I'm not sure what the problem is considering I downloaded and installed the latest d3dx.ini file. I play on Steam and CTRL+ALT+F10 doesn't solve it.

Edited by hotNess16
On 3/16/2023 at 5:09 PM, hotNess16 said:

For costume customizer, after updating CC using the bat files, the menu doesn't respond for me. The mods including the BP boob mod doesn't work and when I press the CTRL commands, the submenus don't appear. I'm not sure what the problem is considering I downloaded and installed the latest d3dx.ini file. I play on Steam and CTRL+ALT+F10 doesn't solve it.

Trying updating your d3dx.ini

Hello. It's been some time since I made a question.

I noticed that the "Common_Groin" has a seam that is easily noticeable in game.

Spoiler

reimportedtest.jpg.85ba40dea8ae0ef246b25ec714ce39ae.jpg

So I imported the mesh to blender, I fixed the normals and merged the vertices.

Like this

Spoiler

merged.jpg.b18d724ce89a5afa691d92ab6b25b57d.jpg

And this is the result.

Spoiler

mergedtest.jpg.27870a5306d5eb55e3aee156367e50df.jpg

But then, when I reimport the fixed "Common_Groin" again, the seams come back.

Spoiler

reimported.jpg.3cb75fc5a842ea9f1c1ee841225b3cc7.jpg

If there a way to keep these details when importing the meshes?

It's not really a big deal, I will just to remember to do this always at the end.

Edited by SavageMoonBoy
13 hours ago, SavageMoonBoy said:

Trying updating your d3dx.ini

Hello. It's been some time since I made a question.

I noticed that the "Common_Groin" has a seam that is easily noticeable in game.

Reveal hidden contents

reimportedtest.jpg.85ba40dea8ae0ef246b25ec714ce39ae.jpg

So I imported the mesh to blender, I fixed the normals and merged the vertices.

Like this

Reveal hidden contents

merged.jpg.b18d724ce89a5afa691d92ab6b25b57d.jpg

And this is the result.

Reveal hidden contents

mergedtest.jpg.27870a5306d5eb55e3aee156367e50df.jpg

But then, when I reimport the fixed "Common_Groin" again, the seams come back.

Reveal hidden contents

reimported.jpg.3cb75fc5a842ea9f1c1ee841225b3cc7.jpg

If there a way to keep these details when importing the meshes?

It's not really a big deal, I will just to remember to do this always at the end.

I already updated the d3dx.ini file

On 3/16/2023 at 10:10 AM, KuroKaze78 said:

@seaside_bass - It looks like you have 2 copies of CC installed. One in Mods/Costumes/CostumeCustomizer (the right place) and another copy in Mods/Costumes/Mods/Costumes/CostumeCustomizer. If you use the manual installation, then the main update patch or full version is designed to extract directly at the root of the game directory and replace the files in their place. If you use the vvmm zip then it'll handle installing the correct location.

Not really sure what you mean "cells", maybe something lost in translation, only thing I can think of is mod-pack slots, if that, then I could theoretically increase it but even at 480 it's getting longer loads and also needs a better way to traverse through the pages rather than just linearly so I don't really have any plans to increase it any further for the time being.

@realmadrid99 - Sorry, I remembered the name of my own script wrong. It's also "ShaderOverrides.ini" for the relevant INI logic that was corrected for the color desaturation.

solved!
thank you! !