Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

Hello, thanks for updating this.  No crashes so far!

Two questions,

1) You mentioned some time ago you'd include a toggle for putting numbers for each slot.  Have you managed to incorporate this yet?  It's only to take the strain of having to count in order to find out which mod is in which numbered slot.

2) I have NEVER been able to get custom tans to work through CC.  Is that still a feature?  Can you point me to a guide for getting it to work?  I'd just like to be able to make my own custom tan line maps and use them through CC.

On 5/26/2022 at 12:30 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

@toru1247  - Likely have another mod affecting the Takao suit. Check if you have knight77's redhip mod or teddy's takao mod. If either are installed you'll need to disable/remove them so they don't also modify the Takao suit.

@lhk93006 - I am interested in trying to see what can be done, but I'll likely need your help when I can get into it to see what specifically is having the biggest impact on performance and what performance you are actually seeing. Since v2.1, quite a bit has been added namely custom materials and increasing to 6 alpha/solid slots. I'm hoping its certain things in custom materials since that is one I could actually look at trying to find a way to possibly optimize in some capacity.

@Tychedy - When I push out a formal update this weekend, I can also start including another optional patch to have 120 slots (5 pages) since that is probably a relative happy medium. To answer your question directly yes I can easily control the page count in the mod, however it involves regenerating the INI files from a python script that I wouldn't assume most would have the set-up to do on their own, which is why its easier for me to just pre-generate different flavors.

So back to regarding the ps-cb2 and involvement, I completely forgot to actually watch the DMM broadcast and got reminded that they supposedly added camera filters, and that is exactly what the new logic in the shaders and compute shader are for which means it almost definitely will not be used statically for a suit and is controlled by the scene, or more specifically if a filter is active. That being the case, I'll stick with formalizing the temp patch I posted earlier into the next formal revision this weekend.

I'm waiting for the revised V2.5

On 6/4/2022 at 9:44 PM, lcq134679 said:

I need help, what is the cause of this situation, only Honoka's body has this situation, when I change into other clothes, this problem disappears, currently I only see this problem in cc

This is due to a change in d3dx.ini.
This can be fixed by adding the following text to d3dx.ini

[ShaderOverrideClothes_HonokaTakao_20220524]
hash = 02da19c390d6535f
run = CommandListClothes

Edited by tantrave
On 6/6/2022 at 1:46 PM, tantrave said:

This is due to a change in d3dx.ini.
This can be fixed by adding the following text to d3dx.ini

[ShaderOverrideClothes_HonokaTakao_20220524]
hash = 02da19c390d6535f
run = CommandListClothes

Problem solved successfully, thank you very much

On 6/12/2022 at 2:32 AM, warnecruid said:

Help please ever since the anniversary update and the new d3dx.ini and ccmods I have this error.

DOAX_VV 2022-06-10 20-35-08.jpg

Is it causing any problems? If it isn't then you can just go into the ini files of the mods it's listing and add the line it's asking you to add to make them go away.

I need some help. I downloaded and ran this mod and I can customize the clothes I like in the game, but every time I log back into the game my last saved clothes reset to nude.I would like to know what is going on here, can someone please give me an answer

11 hours ago, xxfhvd said:

I need some help. I downloaded and ran this mod and I can customize the clothes I like in the game, but every time I log back into the game my last saved clothes reset to nude.I would like to know what is going on here, can someone please give me an answer

This has been mentioned a few times, but okay again, after setting the clothes, you click F10 to save it

On 6/19/2022 at 4:45 AM, KuroKaze78 said:

All, I've been on out of town for a bit, so give me a bit to catch up. I also know I'm still on the hook to provide an official minor update with the fix I presented last post.

The 480 version is very inconvenient!
I hope the next official modified version will have two versions!