Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MovingShadow10 said:

Is there a way to change the key bindings?

I want to change the Presets menu key, because my keyboard doesn't seem to have an " ` " key, so everytime i switch to another menu, i cannot go back to the Presets one

You can put this ini file in your Mods folder or CostumeCustomizer folder. Change the value of "Key = Tab" to any key you want, here is a link to keys that most likely work.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/inputdev/virtual-key-codes

custom_CC_hotkey.ini

Hello all, I'm new to DOAXVV modding, I followed all the steps in serial order as mentioned in the post of costume customizer installation, but the UI/overlay is not showing up on pressing F3.....ctrl+F3 shows a tab, but it isn't doing anything.........can anyone help me know what I'm doing wrong?

Also, I've chosen the right outfit and I'm on the private outfit screen

UPDATE: I found a fix, moving the costumecustomizer zip file to _zip folder inside Mods folder in DOAXVV game directory made it work
Also, press F2 to activate while wearing any of the designated outfit, this worked for me.
Don't forget to run update.bat and then press F10 to update

Edited by gboi10

ok I figured it out, all good
Just 1 question....how to save outfits designed using costumecustomizer for every girl individually?
Like right now, each girl (w/ common body) will wear the same outfit upon selection....if using R Suit Takao, is there any way to save different outfits for others?
@KuroKaze78 @krunkDunk

Edited by gboi10

Hi, I have Marie with the Takao suit on screen but pressing f3 doesn't bring up the menu. I can still bring up the material editor with ctrl+f3 for some reason and the game doesn't load with any red error text.

Edited by jacobstrauss
7 hours ago, jacobstrauss said:

Hi, I have Marie with the Takao suit on screen but pressing f3 doesn't bring up the menu. I can still bring up the material editor with ctrl+f3 for some reason and the game doesn't load with any red error text.

I was also facing the same issue, I'll just update my previous question post on this page for others to help anyone else having the same problem

On 12/31/2023 at 1:03 PM, gboi10 said:

Also, I've chosen the right outfit and I'm on the private outfit screen

UPDATE: I found a fix, moving the costumecustomizer zip file to _zip folder inside Mods folder in DOAXVV game directory made it work
Also, press F2 to activate while wearing any of the designated outfit, this worked for me.
Don't forget to run update.bat and then press F10 to update

When you say costumecuztomizer zip file are you referring to the full compressed mod? Could I see what your DOA directory looks like if it's not too much of a hassle please

3 hours ago, jacobstrauss said:

When you say costumecuztomizer zip file are you referring to the full compressed mod? Could I see what your DOA directory looks like if it's not too much of a hassle please

Yes zip file, without extraction

I'll send screenshot later, I'll share path
DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\_zip

Edit: Fixed, apparently I accidentally copied another /CostumeCustomizer/ folder in the /CostumeCustomizer/ folder, so I assume it was loaded twice.

I'm not sure how I broke my CC, but it was working perfectly fine before. Since then I've only added CC mods in slots.

image.webp.dd6104cec18de326e7b35f3a355fb32a.webp

This is a screenshot I took last week, where everything was fine

image.png.7757eeda724c0817b4f496d17f5a6fc9.png

Breasts and nipples also seem to be clipping now.

image.webp.a2bbc4c86409fb2234cf124bc6937826.webp

Edited by Church of Kokoro
  • 3 weeks later...

can CC mod be used with global version?(steam or johren)

i follow every instruction step. the 3dmigoto work fine but game crash after i install CC.

my game file is fresh install and i didn't have any other mod installed.

P.s. i try to find the answer for few days already but i can't find it.

Edited by NEWWER
55 minutes ago, NEWWER said:

i follow every instruction step. the 3dmigoto work fine but game crash after i install CC.

Try this guide.

https://ody.sh/WcTtLHvEjY

Edited by SavageMoonBoy
4 hours ago, NEWWER said:

SavageMoonBoy video is very helpfull but if you still problem with CC then look careful in CC folder and if you use Nvidia videocard you have two choises, downgroad Nvidia driver (I do not remember what version, sorry) or simple disable or delete these two files in CC folder like on screenshot I checked (one alredy disabled but second as can you see not). I alredy answer many times about Nvidia driver problem with CC and this helps for many people and I hope this helps for you too.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 081837.png