(Solved) Request: Looking for older version of Videos of the Wasteland

As the title suggests, can anyone shoot me a link or directly send me a copy of an older version of Videos of the Wasteland? Since the plugins here don't seem to work with the newest version, I need version 1.7 since the main plugin I want seems to have the most compatibility with that version specifically but I will take any that came from before that one too if you have it.

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

The older versions are still there with the rest from what I see. Can you not access Nexus?

Ah I didnt see the 2.0 version there as the actual mod, thought it was another uninstaller. Even so, if the plugin I'm tryin to use doesnt work with 2.0, am still gonna need 1.7 in the end so lets hope it works

• 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, MGMiNdfuL said:

What did he say about how to fix this problem...?

On the outdated Votw mod page, the guy who made the patch told me the order to install it with the mod and what to do when NMM asks about upgrading or overwriting the original. Since no one else uses NMM (lmao) I assume it might not work with you but in case its relevant still it went like dis:

First you install the original mod with NMM.
Then you install my patch. NMM will ask you about “Upgrading” the already installed mod. You choose no.
Then, in the testing I just did, NMM asked me a second time if I wanted to upgrade the existing mod. Chose no again.
Then NMM askes for permission to overwrite files and you choose “yes to all”

Thread I got it from: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68993-outdated-votw-plugin-sextapes/page/4/

Note that this was with version 2.5.2 of VotW from Nexus. Cant guarantee itll work with 2.6 but someone else there said it does so who knows lol