C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Priestess Armor HDT UUNP

1 hour ago, TheChus said:

Aww man, that's terrible.

It looks so perfect for the character I'm planning.

Could always go to their patreon.  If I had money I would, but I'm in between jobs (and my local job market is pretty awful)  This author is certainly worth the money.

On 8/9/2019 at 7:43 PM, Aki K said:

Could always go to their patreon.  If I had money I would, but I'm in between jobs (and my local job market is pretty awful)  This author is certainly worth the money.

Being poor is a bitch, I would love to drop a couple bucks their way, but I have few to spare, and no credit card :(

Well keep an eye out.  Once in a while he re-uploads some of his older work.  If you're quick you might get it.

If I'm not mistaken this armor was originally designed by someone else, but C5Kev vastly improved it.  If you don't mind a lack of animated effects, you might be able to find the original on Nexus.  Though i might be thinking of a different armor.

I am new all these mods for skyrim and mod manager. Is the file deleted? To be Honest I cam from MxR's video. As someone started the game 1 month back I play on SSE. I would like to convert it myself ( Idoubt I will be successful) as you don't want to be uploaded without your permission. Is it possible to reupload the files? 

1 hour ago, Emorm said:

I am new all these mods for skyrim and mod manager. Is the file deleted? To be Honest I cam from MxR's video. As someone started the game 1 month back I play on SSE. I would like to convert it myself ( Idoubt I will be successful) as you don't want to be uploaded without your permission. Is it possible to reupload the files? 

I believe it's only on his patreon now.  A lot of mod authors have been getting a bit upset lately with the way some of their fans treat them.  Free mods are very nice, but people start to "expect" rather than "appreciate".  I don't know that C5Kev moved to patreon for this reason, but I do know a lot of his work isn't available here anymore.

It's a shame because he's really good (and I was hoping for a CBBE version of this armor) but i understand his reasons.

I highly recommend checking out his patreon.  His work is worth the money.

6 hours ago, Aki K said:

I believe it's only on his patreon now.  A lot of mod authors have been getting a bit upset lately with the way some of their fans treat them.  Free mods are very nice, but people start to "expect" rather than "appreciate".  I don't know that C5Kev moved to patreon for this reason, but I do know a lot of his work isn't available here anymore.

It's a shame because he's really good (and I was hoping for a CBBE version of this armor) but i understand his reasons.

I highly recommend checking out his patreon.  His work is worth the money.

I Understand. As he mentioned he does not convert mods, I respected and wanted to see If I can do it. I have never used CBBE, does it worth it on SSE? I might check out his patreon though I do not know where and I am short on money.

11 hours ago, Emorm said:

I Understand. As he mentioned he does not convert mods, I respected and wanted to see If I can do it. I have never used CBBE, does it worth it on SSE? I might check out his patreon though I do not know where and I am short on money.

He started doing some conversions just before he left.  He never did a conversion on this one but he had it planned.  Might be out on his patreon.

Pretty sure CBBE body is available for SE, as it is one of the most popular body mods.  But I can't say for sure because I play LE.  Go to C5Kev's profile on here, and it probably has a link to his patreon in one of his more recent posts.

On 8/20/2019 at 10:47 PM, Emorm said:

On 8/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, Aki K said:

He started doing some conversions just before he left.  He never did a conversion on this one but he had it planned.  Might be out on his patreon.

Pretty sure CBBE body is available for SE, as it is one of the most popular body mods.  But I can't say for sure because I play LE.  Go to C5Kev's profile on here, and it probably has a link to his patreon in one of his more recent posts.

Thank you Aki K.  Yes, he (me) converted Herme's shit to CBBE, but not for SE.  He also redid the one-piece to a sexier topless outfit with neat pulse and glow on it and the loin cloth. Also available with or without the "Heels Sound" mod.

15 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Thank you Aki K.  Yes, he (me) converted Herme's shit to CBBE, but not for SE.  He also redid the one-piece to a sexier topless outfit with neat pulse and glow on it and the loin cloth. Also available with or without the "Heels Sound" mod.

I wish I could find a job so I could support your patreon.  Sadly the job market around me is so very super dead.  And it doesn't look like it will get any better soon.

I tried to make my own CBBE conversion and had some success.  But it only fits my exact build.  If someone else used different measurements it wouldn't work.  I hope to one day have your conversion for this armor.  That moving text is so cool.

31 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I wish I could find a job so I could support your patreon.  Sadly the job market around me is so very super dead.  And it doesn't look like it will get any better soon.

I tried to make my own CBBE conversion and had some success.  But it only fits my exact build.  If someone else used different measurements it wouldn't work.  I hope to one day have your conversion for this armor.  That moving text is so cool.

Well, I appreciate that. Hope you find something very soon.

19 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Is it easy to convert SSE? I have never done it maybe I will try after joining your patreon ( a bit hard but I will try). I am new to mods so my knowledge of CBBE is limited and I see it everywhere. I hope I can make it. DO you have the mod in patreon?

On 8/23/2019 at 2:17 PM, Emorm said:

Is it easy to convert SSE? I have never done it maybe I will try after joining your patreon ( a bit hard but I will try). I am new to mods so my knowledge of CBBE is limited and I see it everywhere. I hope I can make it. DO you have the mod in patreon?

Hey Emorm. Don't know, haven't done it. But I do know you've got to run the meshes through Nif Optimizer.

6 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hey Emorm. Don't know, haven't done it. But I do know you've got to run the meshes through Nif Optimizer.

I finally checked your patreon. Might join next month. Is the mod uploaded on your Patreon on June 1, this one (Hermaus Mora Animated 3)? Do your mods have .dll s I heard I cannot convert them to SSE. Are you planning to convert to SSE or I will try to convert myself. By the way can Patreon use international currency converting?