C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Priestess Armor HDT UUNP

15 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hello Xzenowulf.  Hmmm, interesting idea and looks as though someone has already done that, although I assume not animated.  Cool mod - I like the Herme eyes.  The skin, eh, not for me (kinda prefer my animated words), but again, a cool mod.  I've got a bunch of things that have been sitting on the back burner, but I just might look into your idea. Static? I don't know about static, but I do have a nifty idea that just might work out better.  We'll see...    Glad you like the armor, but remember, I didn't create it, so give kudo's to comvex over on Nexus. I only redid the textures, fixed and animated some stuff.

Yeah, i love the animated words too. Im using it along side the skin.. kind of an "infinitely updating living book" thing.. 

And yeah, i definitely endorsed comvex on nexus. 

I was thinking static textures for simplicity since i assumed it'd be hell of a lot easier to do (and i didn't know how active you actually were and how much effort you wanted to put into it, rofl) but if you've got an idea to work with it, cool. (i personally had an idea to have the armor mesh animated like vines but, again not being a modder, i have no idea if thats even possible. =D )

20 hours ago, Xzenowulf said:

Yeah, i love the animated words too. Im using it along side the skin.. kind of an "infinitely updating living book" thing.. 

And yeah, i definitely endorsed comvex on nexus. 

I was thinking static textures for simplicity since i assumed it'd be hell of a lot easier to do (and i didn't know how active you actually were and how much effort you wanted to put into it, rofl) but if you've got an idea to work with it, cool. (i personally had an idea to have the armor mesh animated like vines but, again not being a modder, i have no idea if thats even possible. =D )

Sent you a PM.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Another great job. Thanks.

The first armour mod where I've had to run Bodyslide and a spellchecker. :frown:

Reveal hidden contents

37996241_HermeFront.thumb.jpg.0594ad604355e2084c036283da1633c0.jpg

1875142845_Hermeback.thumb.jpg.9037165fc64025459d435370fa5d9d82.jpg

Not the best shots but looks fantastic in-game. The punters were impressed.

Reveal hidden contents

1141026627_VivienneFront.thumb.jpg.30604202f3a4520d3b990fbdd3cb57e2.jpg

1809527917_Vivienneback.thumb.jpg.4751fa379c0c2aec427ac13d6041354d.jpg

Bloody woman wouldn't stand still.

Thank you GC and glad you like it. Since I created the armor, I've changed ENB's and found the specular lighting intensity much too high. So I've really been thinking about revisiting this mod. Looks kinda bright in your first image, but of course, you can turn it down a bit in TES5Edit.  Did you find all the dirty words with spellchecker?

12 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Did you find all the dirty words with spellchecker?

No but there was an apostophe missing just above the left knee.

The lighting didn't look too bad. In that shot, which was around closing time, she was stood where a light source hit her. I've not seen it outside in the daylight yet.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

No but there was an apostophe missing just above the left knee.

The lighting didn't look too bad. In that shot, which was around closing time, she was stood where a light source hit her. I've not seen it outside in the daylight yet.

"No but there was an apostophe missing"...  Hmm, I could of swore I...  I have to look at it. ?    Lighting:  I installed my Tomes horse mod and whoa (literally)!  It was rather bright, so I assumed the armor was the same way. Again, I'll look at it and fix it if it sucks.

Just a couple of shots of the Lace version.

13816904_HermeLaceF.thumb.jpg.046cfe8bbcad32b5953c013d65051a7e.jpg

1618769292_HermeLaceB.thumb.jpg.468c347d03f7ee4b5ac09877c1b1c446.jpg

One in different lighting.

1470630506_HermeLaceAltF.thumb.jpg.ba3b7927df75b21bc4edd0f5d24bb85d.jpg

The text is a pale metallic green usually.

Found this amusing. I'd AIMed the HM and the Tentacle to see which I preferred. The HM Lace won and the Tentacle made me encumbered so I decided to ditch the Tentacle.

772909523_BoxFiles.thumb.jpg.2642b75abc986b29cb106b0c8bc4f917.jpg

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Just a couple of shots of the Lace version.

Reveal hidden contents

13816904_HermeLaceF.thumb.jpg.046cfe8bbcad32b5953c013d65051a7e.jpg

1618769292_HermeLaceB.thumb.jpg.468c347d03f7ee4b5ac09877c1b1c446.jpg

One in different lighting.

1470630506_HermeLaceAltF.thumb.jpg.ba3b7927df75b21bc4edd0f5d24bb85d.jpg

The text is a pale metallic green usually.

Found this amusing. I'd AIMed the HM and the Tentacle to see which I preferred. The HM Lace won and the Tentacle made me encumbered so I decided to ditch the Tentacle.

Reveal hidden contents

772909523_BoxFiles.thumb.jpg.2642b75abc986b29cb106b0c8bc4f917.jpg

Looking good there, my man!  HEY, you aren't gonna leave that Legendary armor just laying there for some low-life slob to pick up are you?  Of course, if some guy picks it up, he's in for a surprise that'll be legendary! 

42 minutes ago, marasdask1972 said:

is compatible with unp?

Hello marasdask. You only need to ask once.   :)   It IS UNP, but you'll need BodySlide to fit a body preset (or one you can make) and to make your armor.  Perhaps do a search for a bit more info on UUNP.

Having an unusual glitch.  For whatever reason bodyslide is not saving my adjustments for this outfit (And only this outfit).  If I make bodyslide adjustments to other outfits it saves.

I use MO2.

I mostly use CBBE but I tested this on a non-CBBE body, I think it was UNP.

I also tried to make a conversion to CBBE but it never showed up so that can be disregarded.  I don't know how to do conversions.  Doesn't matter either way, that project can come after I fix the main problem.

The problem is that I cannot at all resize the body in relation to the armor.  The breast and nipple size is ridiculously big and I cannot make it change.  Is there an extra step to using bodyslide that I'm not seeing for this outfit?  I have adjusted it so many times, did the batch builds, etc.  Nothing makes it smaller. It's just unpleasantly mismatched with my characters proportions.  The animated lettering also does not cover the whole body, it clips in and out and on a few parts it just hovers over the skin rather than layering on top of it.

If I had to guess I'd say this has something to do with the first set of sliders, all of which are set to zero.  I assume that's how it knows which body to look for?  I want to get it as close to a CBBE body as possible (even if not perfect) or at the absolute least, reduce the breast/nipple size.

EDIT: I also want to be clear.  I am NOT asking you to make this CBBE compatible.   I am asking for general bodyslide assistance because none of the changes I make stick, regardless of body type.

4 hours ago, GinKitsune said:

Having an unusual glitch.  For whatever reason bodyslide is not saving my adjustments for this outfit (And only this outfit).  If I make bodyslide adjustments to other outfits it saves.

I use MO2.

I mostly use CBBE but I tested this on a non-CBBE body, I think it was UNP.

I also tried to make a conversion to CBBE but it never showed up so that can be disregarded.  I don't know how to do conversions.  Doesn't matter either way, that project can come after I fix the main problem.

The problem is that I cannot at all resize the body in relation to the armor.  The breast and nipple size is ridiculously big and I cannot make it change.  Is there an extra step to using bodyslide that I'm not seeing for this outfit?  I have adjusted it so many times, did the batch builds, etc.  Nothing makes it smaller. It's just unpleasantly mismatched with my characters proportions.  The animated lettering also does not cover the whole body, it clips in and out and on a few parts it just hovers over the skin rather than layering on top of it.

If I had to guess I'd say this has something to do with the first set of sliders, all of which are set to zero.  I assume that's how it knows which body to look for?  I want to get it as close to a CBBE body as possible (even if not perfect) or at the absolute least, reduce the breast/nipple size.

EDIT: I also want to be clear.  I am NOT asking you to make this CBBE compatible.   I am asking for general bodyslide assistance because none of the changes I make stick, regardless of body type.

Hello GinKitsune. Sorry you're having such problems.  A couple of thoughts...

- "...tried to make a conversion to CBBE but it never showed up..."   I don't know what that means. Didn't show up where?

- I'm in the process of converting this armor and have (so far) had no issues "saving" settings.

- "Is there an extra step to using bodyslide that I'm not seeing for this outfit? "   I have no idea what you are doing or how you're doing it, so...?  Have you tried my "How To" tutorial here on LL?   I STRONGLY urge you to read or re-read my tutorial as it sounds as though you have "attached" the clothes to the body in Outfit Studio.

- "I cannot at all resize the body in relation to the armor."    Where?  BodySlide or Outfit Studio?

- "I assume that's how it knows which body to look for?"    No, when doing a conversion in Outfit Studio (not BodySlide), you tell it which "reference" body to use.  In your case, CBBE or CBBE HDT.  This tells me that whatever you are doing, it's wrong and not in the correct order of things.  So again, I STRONGLY urge you to read or re-read my tutorial.

1 hour ago, C5Kev said:

Hello GinKitsune. Sorry you're having such problems.  A couple of thoughts...

- "...tried to make a conversion to CBBE but it never showed up..."   I don't know what that means. Didn't show up where?

- I'm in the process of converting this armor and have (so far) had no issues "saving" settings.

- "Is there an extra step to using bodyslide that I'm not seeing for this outfit? "   I have no idea what you are doing or how you're doing it, so...?  Have you tried my "How To" tutorial here on LL?   I STRONGLY urge you to read or re-read my tutorial as it sounds as though you have "attached" the clothes to the body in Outfit Studio.

- "I cannot at all resize the body in relation to the armor."    Where?  BodySlide or Outfit Studio?

- "I assume that's how it knows which body to look for?"    No, when doing a conversion in Outfit Studio (not BodySlide), you tell it which "reference" body to use.  In your case, CBBE or CBBE HDT.  This tells me that whatever you are doing, it's wrong and not in the correct order of things.  So again, I STRONGLY urge you to read or re-read my tutorial.

Let me try to restate what I am asking a bit more clearly.  I had limited time to type my problem earlier.

So let's just assume that I'm using an already compatible body.  Forget the whole CBBE thing.  When I try to change the breast size via bodyslide, nothing happens.  Do you have to do that in outfit studio?  Right now, all I want to do is reduce the breast/nipple size when wearing the outfit.  I'll tackle conversion stuff after I get a hold on the basics.

On a different and less important note (for the time being)

I attempted to follow the guide once before for a much more basic outfit conversion quite some time ago.  It seems whenever I try to work with outfit studio it technically saves fine, but when I never see any of the changes I made in game.  I once tried to use your guide for...well...guidance on applying HDT effects to what was initially a non HDT outfit.  It was already the right bodytype so I just needed to "add the jiggly bits" as your guide says.  No dice though.  I booted skyrim and the outfit was unchanged.  I'm assuming it has something to do with the way MO2 functions at this point.  Maybe it saves to the wrong area?  But I looked that up too and I think I'm doing that the right way now.

1 hour ago, GinKitsune said:

Let me try to restate what I am asking a bit more clearly.  I had limited time to type my problem earlier.

So let's just assume that I'm using an already compatible body.  Forget the whole CBBE thing.  When I try to change the breast size via bodyslide, nothing happens.  Do you have to do that in outfit studio?  Right now, all I want to do is reduce the breast/nipple size when wearing the outfit.  I'll tackle conversion stuff after I get a hold on the basics.

On a different and less important note (for the time being)

I attempted to follow the guide once before for a much more basic outfit conversion quite some time ago.  It seems whenever I try to work with outfit studio it technically saves fine, but when I never see any of the changes I made in game.  I once tried to use your guide for...well...guidance on applying HDT effects to what was initially a non HDT outfit.  It was already the right bodytype so I just needed to "add the jiggly bits" as your guide says.  No dice though.  I booted skyrim and the outfit was unchanged.  I'm assuming it has something to do with the way MO2 functions at this point.  Maybe it saves to the wrong area?  But I looked that up too and I think I'm doing that the right way now.

I know nothing about MO as I don't use it. Nor do I use Vortex. I'm sure they can do wondrous things, but to me, they simply over-complicate things that aren't really that complicated.  Maybe I'm wrong...   I have heard of MO messing up FNIS or other "outside" programs (prolly due to incorrect config's), but why use MO for anything other than handling putting in or taking out mods in the first place?   So one thing to perhaps try is drag "BodySlide x64.exe" onto your desktop and make a shortcut - use that vs going through MO.  I don't know if MO is creating a prob. or not at this point.

"When I try to change the breast size via bodyslide, nothing happens."  Again, what do you mean, nothing happens?  If you mean the BodySlide "reference" (preview body)  body's boobs don't move, you obviously have a problem with BodySlide as it isn't working correctly.  In that case, re-install it.

" let's just assume that I'm using an already compatible body "  All bodies are compatible, but if you're referring to a body that is close to the clothes shape and want to get it to fit well, no clipping, morph, etc., you need to "modify" the clothes in Outfit Studio.    "...guidance on applying HDT effects to what was initially a non HDT outfit.  It was already the right bodytype so I just needed to "add the jiggly bits" as your guide says.  No dice though. "   Um, that's just not possible. That is, if you followed what I said to do exactly in my guide AND BS/OS is working correctly.  Any and all clothes can be made "HDT" in Outfit Studio.

I believe my guide is written to be easily understood, but assumes people actually read it - not scan it for tid-bits of info (not saying that what you're doing). There isn't much more I can tell, other than what's written in the "How-To" guide. It's straight forward and it's easy to do. However, there are initial "sequences" that must be followed exactly  ... all the way down to about the where the image is located.

Also go back to basics. First thing to do is make sure BodySlide / Outfit Studio is working correctly. Re-install it if need be and make a shortcut - use the program without interference from MO.  Then go back to my guide and start at the top.  Try converting a simple, old UNP outfit to CBBE.  I could never understand how to do shit in Outfit Studio, so I understand your frustration. Then one day, BAMM!  It all hit me.  When one gets right down to it, it's all quite easy. But as I said above, there are initial steps that must be done in the correct order before fixing clipping, adding jiggly-bits and what-not.

Good Luck!

36 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

I know nothing about MO as I don't use it. Nor do I use Vortex. I'm sure they can do wondrous things, but to me, they simply over-complicate things that aren't really that complicated.  Maybe I'm wrong...   I have heard of MO messing up FNIS or other "outside" programs (prolly due to incorrect config's), but why use MO for anything other than handling putting in or taking out mods in the first place?   So one thing to perhaps try is drag "BodySlide x64.exe" onto your desktop and make a shortcut - use that vs going through MO.  I don't know if MO is creating a prob. or not at this point.

"When I try to change the breast size via bodyslide, nothing happens."  Again, what do you mean, nothing happens?  If you mean the BodySlide "reference" (preview body)  body's boobs don't move, you obviously have a problem with BodySlide as it isn't working correctly.  In that case, re-install it.

" let's just assume that I'm using an already compatible body "  All bodies are compatible, but if you're referring to a body that is close to the clothes shape and want to get it to fit well, no clipping, morph, etc., you need to "modify" the clothes in Outfit Studio.    "...guidance on applying HDT effects to what was initially a non HDT outfit.  It was already the right bodytype so I just needed to "add the jiggly bits" as your guide says.  No dice though. "   Um, that's just not possible. That is, if you followed what I said to do exactly in my guide AND BS/OS is working correctly.  Any and all clothes can be made "HDT" in Outfit Studio.

I believe my guide is written to be easily understood, but assumes people actually read it - not scan it for tid-bits of info (not saying that what you're doing). There isn't much more I can tell, other than what's written in the "How-To" guide. It's straight forward and it's easy to do. However, there are initial "sequences" that must be followed exactly  ... all the way down to about the where the image is located.

Also go back to basics. First thing to do is make sure BodySlide / Outfit Studio is working correctly. Re-install it if need be and make a shortcut - use the program without interference from MO.  Then go back to my guide and start at the top.  Try converting a simple, old UNP outfit to CBBE.  I could never understand how to do shit in Outfit Studio, so I understand your frustration. Then one day, BAMM!  It all hit me.  When one gets right down to it, it's all quite easy. But as I said above, there are initial steps that must be done in the correct order before fixing clipping, adding jiggly-bits and what-not.

Good Luck!

Just to clarify, when I say nothing happens I mean "in game".  While it is in bodyslide/outfit studio everything is working fine.  But once I start the game the outfit is exactly as it was without any changes made to it.  I will attempt to work from scratch.

In regards to adding HDT to another outfit.  That was a project of my own from a long time ago and I used your guide (among many others) as references to try to implement it.  But you're giving me conflicting information telling me it is both "not possible" and that "any outfit can be made HDT".

As a side note, as I understand the benefits of MO are mainly that it becomes much safer to delete mods or switch through various sets of mods without directly harming the game.  It stores the mod data away from the game and only "overwrites" when launched from MO.  When Skyrim is launched without MO it remains basically unmodded and all of its original files are still intact.  So its good for experimenting because the risk to the game is minimal.  I could be completely wrong about that, but that's about how I understood it to be.  But since mod files are stored separately, even if I launch bodyslide/outfit studio from the desktop without MO, it won't synch with the mods installed unless its working with where they are stored in MO as opposed to the usual storage.  That can be a bit tough to figure out sometimes, but as I mentioned earlier, I have that mostly figured out as this is the only outfit giving me this kind of trouble.  But it is also the first outfit that isn't geared specifically towards CBBE that I've tried to install.

I knew when I opted for MO that things would be a bit more complex.  It's benefits/features aren't geared towards beginners.  As far as modding goes, I'm very comfortable with MO and have it working with all programs fine.  But I have very little if any knowledge on bodyslide/outfit studio.  Your the first person who's been willing to explain anything at all to me.  For about a year I've asked a lot of questions and nobody has answered.  Literally guessed my way this far with it using trial and error.  So a lot of stuff for bodyslide goes over my head and there aren't many tutorials that make it any easier to understand (for me anyway).  But I'll keep trying.

Appreciate all the help you've given me thus far.  It's the most I've gotten on this topic in my roughly 2 years of modding.

1 hour ago, GinKitsune said:

Just to clarify, when I say nothing happens I mean "in game".  While it is in bodyslide/outfit studio everything is working fine.  But once I start the game the outfit is exactly as it was without any changes made to it.  I will attempt to work from scratch.

In regards to adding HDT to another outfit.  That was a project of my own from a long time ago and I used your guide (among many others) as references to try to implement it.  But you're giving me conflicting information telling me it is both "not possible" and that "any outfit can be made HDT". 

As a side note, as I understand the benefits of MO are mainly that it becomes much safer to delete mods or switch through various sets of mods without directly harming the game.  It stores the mod data away from the game and only "overwrites" when launched from MO.  When Skyrim is launched without MO it remains basically unmodded and all of its original files are still intact.  So its good for experimenting because the risk to the game is minimal.  I could be completely wrong about that, but that's about how I understood it to be.  But since mod files are stored separately, even if I launch bodyslide/outfit studio from the desktop without MO, it won't synch with the mods installed unless its working with where they are stored in MO as opposed to the usual storage.  That can be a bit tough to figure out sometimes, but as I mentioned earlier, I have that mostly figured out as this is the only outfit giving me this kind of trouble.  But it is also the first outfit that isn't geared specifically towards CBBE that I've tried to install.

I knew when I opted for MO that things would be a bit more complex.  It's benefits/features aren't geared towards beginners.  As far as modding goes, I'm very comfortable with MO and have it working with all programs fine.  But I have very little if any knowledge on bodyslide/outfit studio.  Your the first person who's been willing to explain anything at all to me.  For about a year I've asked a lot of questions and nobody has answered.  Literally guessed my way this far with it using trial and error.  So a lot of stuff for bodyslide goes over my head and there aren't many tutorials that make it any easier to understand (for me anyway).  But I'll keep trying.

Appreciate all the help you've given me thus far.  It's the most I've gotten on this topic in my roughly 2 years of modding.

But you're giving me conflicting information telling me it is both "not possible" and that "any outfit can be made HDT".   No, what I said was true.  You said,  "...so I just needed to "add the jiggly bits" as your guide says.  OK, if you did what it said, it'd work. Period (unless outside forces are at work LOL!).  You then said,  "No dice though."   And I said that's not possible and I'll stand by that.

So try this. Install my mod. Yes, it's UUNP, but you can blow it out. For now, we need the textures so we can see how things look. Then...

NOTE though, the info below is for UUNP / CBBE HDT stuff, not old UNP or CBBE stuff.  You'll need to follow the first steps in my guide for those clothes.

File > New Project.  Select "CBBE HDT" "from template".  Click "Next". The dialog changes.  Under "Outfit / Mesh", browse to "CalienteTool\BodySlide\ShapeData" and scroll down to find my Herme Mora Cuirass.  Click "Finish".  Below is what you get...   As you can see, it fits the CBBE "reference" body pretty damn good.

Gin1.jpg.7ec35dbd7f4b481b4e3569979d483974.jpg

Now delete the "UUNP"  "reference" body...

Gin2.jpg.980cdb71c01efa9b18f39c212933d979.jpg

Click on a slider pencil, in this case BoobsSSH.  Whoa!   Hmm, the clothes didn't move though...

Gin3.jpg.953fac0754cce11ae8504103ac5e9daf.jpg

Click "Slider > "Conform All".   <  That's what makes the clothes "stick" to the body...

Gin4.jpg.757bcda964f409dee760d28337835973.jpg

Ah-HA!  Massive boobs and the clothes now move!

Gin5.jpg.d28954a605a2c4ef6e423e6307aaca99.jpg

The original UUNP clothes mesh has HDT bone weighting already, but since I don't know if it's different from CBBE, I copy new bone weights to clothes...

Gin6.jpg.9abfd56c0885a1ebd8e7f22ca6df9466.jpg

The default setting are probably fine, but I always "up" them a bit...

Gin7.jpg.4d288bf26755731ff3c15f20a3deda8e.jpg

Now you can save and you're done.     Natch, if things like panty strings, etc. "disappear" into the body, you'll need to use "inflate / deflate" brushes to tweak stuff.   Using brushes takes some finesse and only experience can teach you that.  There's a little more info on brushes in my guide.

You now need to go through ALL the sliders  ?  one at a time, to see how the body changes in relation to the clothes and "brush" to fix those changes.  CBBE is a bit more tedious than UUNP I believe, but it is what it is...

As you can see, I had no problems. And it's easy. Of course, I don't use CBBE, so I can't see shit in-game, but I have to assume it's all good...

3 hours ago, GinKitsune said:

- snip -

BTW, I will be uploading a CBBE HDT version of this mod in a day or two, so you needn't convert it anyway. But I used the armor in the pics just for the sake of our conversation.

7 hours ago, C5Kev said:

BTW, I will be uploading a CBBE HDT version of this mod in a day or two, so you needn't convert it anyway. But I used the armor in the pics just for the sake of our conversation.

Appreciate all the help.  I might try my hand at the conversion anyway just for the sake of learning it.  Thank you for all of the help.

Hey dude! I really love this armor; especially those animated tattoos ❤️ I have a question to you. 
It would be possible to create a female body (especially UNPB) (with this animated texture that could be used in RaceMenu to create custom female character with this animated tattoos? You know; female character corrupted by Hermaeus Mora :3 

Thanks in advance for your answer.

1 hour ago, MajewskiShow said:

Hey dude! I really love this armor; especially those animated tattoos ❤️ I have a question to you. 
It would be possible to create a female body (especially UNPB) (with this animated texture that could be used in RaceMenu to create custom female character with this animated tattoos? You know; female character corrupted by Hermaeus Mora :3 

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hello Maj. and glad you like the armor.  With UUNP / BodySlide, the UNPB "term" is actually irrelevant now-a-days.  " create a female body (especially UNPB) (with this animated texture that could be used in RaceMenu to create custom female character " .  I'm not really sure what you mean here, as all character bodies done with BodySlide are already custom - based on a user designed body preset.  It's super-easy - go HERE  if you haven't used BodySlide.

But to answer your question (which I've been asked before), I've never looked into RM / SlaveTats-type stuff, but kinda assume that it (they) utilize .png  files because of their higher quality and transparency. Animation within Skyrim is handled by the mesh files, which utilize .dds files for their textures. So from that aspect, I would say no. But again, I've never looked into it because I can't see what RM capability would actually get you - other than perhaps possible color changes to the Black Book text - which can easily be done by changing the texture in Photoshop or GIMP.  To me, it'd be a waste of time to try to do - not enough "bang for the buck" if you will.

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, TheChus said:

What happened to this? It looks really awesome and I would love it for my current character! :)

I think its only available on his patreon now.  I was waiting for it too, but I can't really blame the mod author for the move.  It makes sense all things considered.  I'm still hoping they'll release a CBBE version for the public, but I understand if they don't.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

I think its only available on his patreon now.  I was waiting for it too, but I can't really blame the mod author for the move.  It makes sense all things considered.  I'm still hoping they'll release a CBBE version for the public, but I understand if they don't.

Aww man, that's terrible.

It looks so perfect for the character I'm planning.