On 11/24/2018 at 4:10 PM, A.J. said:

EDIT: DAAAAAMN so it happens that maybe I just misunderstood you...

I understood that you were playing a bed animation (for example) and some animations were aligned on the bed, while others were aligned on the floor, clipping through the bed.

Instead, if now I got you right, a mod is calling an animation, it is playing on the ground, it plays correctly but you see "bed", or "couch" on its name... if it's so, it's all fine -_- These come from the GROUND package: they are SavageCabbage animations which are usually played on a furniture, I translated them so that they can now be played on the ground too. If a mod is calling them, it means it's calling an animation on the floor and not on a furniture.

Sorry its been a while to be able to report back :)

OK I will try to put things in a better way.

In the intro of the game if you have SEU loaded you and Nate (or Nora if you are Nate)  can have some fun before the bombs fall...  and there is no issue with furniture animations being chosen, they will hump on every thing.  

After you exit the vault, furniture is never chosen, doesnt matter whos animations are picked for the event.. its ALWAYS on the ground no matter what furniture is near by.  Everything works, switching positions, all that, but furniture is never chosen even when its set at highest priority.  This is for any animations, not just Savage Cabbage. 

30 minutes ago, Boceifus said:

Sorry its been a while to be able to report back :)

OK I will try to put things in a better way.

In the intro of the game if you have SEU loaded you and Nate (or Nora if you are Nate)  can have some fun before the bombs fall...  and there is no issue with furniture animations being chosen, they will hump on every thing.  

After you exit the vault, furniture is never chosen, doesnt matter whos animations are picked for the event.. its ALWAYS on the ground no matter what furniture is near by.  Everything works, switching positions, all that, but furniture is never chosen even when its set at highest priority.  This is for any animations, not just Savage Cabbage. 

When you open the Wizard, and you can see furnitures, and you choose them and the wizard will show you furniture animations, then I'd say you're good with the XMLs. If in SEU you won't pick the furnitures, then it's a different matter. Some weeks ago I installed SEU to test them, I alternate my tests between the Wizard and SEU, well I assure you SEU works 100% of times for me, after that I set it to use the furnitures inside MCM menu.

The versions I use:

- AAF SEU V0.12

- AAF_V36-0_beta

But it was working also with the previous version of SEU and AAF 31

Could it be some other mod interfering? what did you install, concerning AAF?

EDIT: a couple of reasons why a furniture coudln't be chose

- the distance is too high, SEU by default sets it to be pretty near, 250 units if I remember well. I use the Flirt when I am standing next to a furniture.

- some furnitures are not compatible. This of course is pretty rare when it comes to vanilla furnitures, but it should be noted. In a case like the Horizon mod, for example, in the settlement crafting you build beds which seem vanilla but they use a new record, so I had to make a patch for them.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

When you open the Wizard, and you can see furnitures, and you choose them and the wizard will show you furniture animations, then I'd say you're good with the XMLs. If in SEU you won't pick the furnitures, then it's a different matter. Some weeks ago I installed SEU to test them, I alternate my tests between the Wizard and SEU, well I assure you SEU works 100% of times for me, after that I set it to use the furnitures inside MCM menu.

The versions I use:

- AAF SEU V0.12

- AAF_V36-0_beta

But it was working also with the previous version of SEU and AAF 31

Could it be some other mod interfering? what did you install, concerning AAF?

EDIT: a couple of reasons why a furniture coudln't be chose

- the distance is too high, SEU by default sets it to be pretty near, 250 units if I remember well. I use the Flirt when I am standing next to a furniture.

- some furnitures are not compatible. This of course is pretty rare when it comes to vanilla furnitures, but it should be noted. In a case like the Horizon mod, for example, in the settlement crafting you build beds which seem vanilla but they use a new record, so I had to make a patch for them.

I adjust the value in AAF to 100% for furniture, triggered with SEU and they went to a nearby chair.  I have the newest SEU and AAF 37, I havent tried a test for any other furniture yet but it FINALLY chose atleast one piece of furniture!  

I am not  a modder, though I would love to learn and reading up on it in the creation kit help guides.  I hate adjusting preferences in AAF lol but thats they way he has it set up.  Always afraid I am going to screw something up doing it that way.  BUT, setting it to 100 in AAF seemed to be at least for the moment a temp solution, now if say a combat assault takes place and there is no furniture around I dont know how the setting in AAF being at 100% will affect that.

In answer to your other questions.. in the wizard you can manually pick furniture and it always worked that way, it was just during auto events or letting the system pick either ground or furniture to do the deed on was the problem.  Will keep you posted if I run into anything else.  May not be an issue with your work but you definatly helped me do some trouble shooting, thinking of things that I thought were beyond me.  

I was wondering can all of these be working together or can i only use one of those xml at a time ?? the reason i ask it seem AAF seem to only trigger animations on the ground instead of furnature. it will also seem to chose only furnature animation and play it on the ground instead of using the furnature even if it steadng next to it.

59 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

I was wondering can all of these be working together or can i only use one of those xml at a time ?? the reason i ask it seem AAF seem to only trigger animations on the ground instead of furnature. it will also seem to chose only furnature animation and play it on the ground instead of using the furnature even if it steadng next to it.

They all work together, yes, I use them all. You don't need a single file because as they are made they will stack, they will sum each other. They also allow some nice trick, even if it's not very noticiable at the moment, some patches will sum and give more results when working together. For example if you install the horizon patch, it'll work with both SC and Leito animations.

Check the previous posts where we're discussing furnitures with Boceifus, it seems he had this issue with SEU and tweaked the furniture percentage in order to use them.

4 hours ago, Boceifus said:

I am not  a modder, though I would love to learn and reading up on it in the creation kit help guides.  I hate adjusting preferences in AAF lol but thats they way he has it set up.  Always afraid I am going to screw something up doing it that way.  BUT, setting it to 100 in AAF seemed to be at least for the moment a temp solution, now if say a combat assault takes place and there is no furniture around I dont know how the setting in AAF being at 100% will affect that.

I have Furniture Preference setted to 100, and while I don't use Assaults, I can tell you that if I flirt and there's no avaiable furnitures near me it still works, so I'd be confident to tell that you are OK with that.

14 minutes ago, A.J. said:

They all work together, yes, I use them all. You don't need a single file because as they are made they will stack, they will sum each other. They also allow some nice trick, even if it's not very noticiable at the moment, some patches will sum and give more results when working together. For example if you install the horizon patch, it'll work with both SC and Leito animations.

Check the previous posts where we're discussing furnitures with Boceifus, it seems he had this issue with SEU and tweaked the furniture percentage in order to use them.

Thanks AJ i was wondering then maybe some of the mods dont work nicely with the newer version of AAF because neither sorry different game i mean Just buisness  not just cause or SUE like you mentioned works with furnature and will always trigger the ground animation no matter what yet, the when i use framework itself i am standing right next a couch and aaf it self triggers furnature normally 

7 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Thanks AJ i was wondering then maybe some of the mods dont work nicely with the newer version of AAF because neither Just cause or SUE like you mentioned works with furnature and will always trigger the ground animation no matter what yet, the when i use framework itself i am standing right next a couch and aaf it self triggers furnature normally 

If you use the AAF wizard (Home key), you select a furniture and then you'll be able to select specific animations for that furniture, I'd say that you're good with these XMLs, it means they're doing their job. But I still didn't update to the latest version of AAF, so I don't know if something has changed in the interaction with other mods. I also didn't update the base game and F4SE, I prefer waiting for some more time before updating.

On 12/2/2018 at 11:06 AM, torn said:

Please fix strap-ons and in the package - AJ_XML_Leito Beds.

Hello, I attached you the strapon correction for Leito. If you have a chance, would you overwrite the other file and check if it's OK for you?

(file removed)

On 10/22/2018 at 2:53 PM, A.J. said:

This error doesn't come from this mod. To solve, you should install the Sample XML from the AAF mod.

which sample xml are you talking about? in aaf theres a folder with 8 different ones

also just installed this to try and fix the error i had but even with it im still getting " AAF ERROR:[011] Action ID "activity2" not found"

2 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

which sample xml are you talking about? in aaf theres a folder with 8 different ones

also just installed this to try and fix the error i had but even with it im still getting " AAF ERROR:[011] Action ID "activity2" not found"

If you use a mod manager, just flag Sample XML. If you don't, uhm... you could install them all if they're not going to replace anything, but the specific one that you need is the actionData. Also, if you check AAF thread, you will see that someone has the same problem (today/yesterday) and there's already the answer for a better solution (=the elimination of activity2 installing the proper patch, instead that my workaround to declare it. Theoretically both should work, but the former is a cleaner solution).

Found a couple of typos in the the following files:

1) In the Fallout 4 > Data > AAF folder, open the ZaZOut4_morphSetData.xml and  change the word "Erect" to "Erected" like this:  <morphSet id="Erected">.  This will stop an AAF Error 008 for that morphset.  It's a simple typo.

2) In the patch AJ_Various_XMLs_2.2[AAF]-FOMOD, the file AJ_XML_SC_FF_animationData.xml.xml has 2 ".xml" filetypes in the name.  Delete the second ".xml".

I hope this saves somebody some time. 

5 hours ago, scrappydweeble said:

Found a couple of typos in the the following files:

1) In the Fallout 4 > Data > AAF folder, open the ZaZOut4_morphSetData.xml and  change the word "Erect" to "Erected" like this:  <morphSet id="Erected">.  This will stop an AAF Error 008 for that morphset.  It's a simple typo.

2) In the patch AJ_Various_XMLs_2.2[AAF]-FOMOD, the file AJ_XML_SC_FF_animationData.xml.xml has 2 ".xml" filetypes in the name.  Delete the second ".xml".

I hope this saves somebody some time. 

Thank you for 2), corrected

For 1), it wouldn't be bad if you warn its modder, I don't know what mod contains that file ?

is it possible to install the savage cabbage part without the v's stylish mod and the settlement menu? I'd rather not add extra build menu's then move them all from where I'm used to having them. I don't usually take my time building settlements, that's the boring part :P so adding another build menu that i will never use........well i'd like to avoid that.

1 hour ago, nestor28 said:

is it possible to install the savage cabbage part without the v's stylish mod and the settlement menu? I'd rather not add extra build menu's then move them all from where I'm used to having them. I don't usually take my time building settlements, that's the boring part :P so adding another build menu that i will never use........well i'd like to avoid that.

yes, definetely. You just need to avoid installing the Vs files (there are 2, one animation and one furniture). Same for the Horizon file, it's a patch for Horizon. The rest is all about SC (Vanilla version, Full should work too but it requires extra requirements like settlement expanded etc.)

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

yes, definetely. You just need to avoid installing the Vs files (there are 2, one animation and one furniture). Same for the Horizon file, it's a patch for Horizon. The rest is all about SC (Vanilla version, Full should work too but it requires extra requirements like settlement expanded etc.)

uhh....so i install the AJ_XML_Vs SavageCabbage 2.1.zip without anything? i don't get it. :/ says the requirements so don't think i can make this work itself. v's decor is required and settlement menu mod is v's decor's requirement so you lost me.

Just now, nestor28 said:

uhh....so i install the AJ_XML_Vs SavageCabbage 2.1.zip without anything? i don't get it. :/ says the requirements so don't think i can make this work itself. v's decor is required and settlement menu mod is v's decor's requirement so you lost me.

Look at the file names. If there's Vs inside, it means it is a patch for V's Stilish Decor, which you want to avoid.

The other files you would prefer are: FF (female action on Savage Cabbage, it requires FF patches); Crowd (it allows FFM, FFF, FMM etc. still requires the same FF patch); Ground (it moves some animations intended for furnitures, on the ground).

16 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Look at the file names. If there's Vs inside, it means it is a patch for V's Stilish Decor, which you want to avoid.

The other files you would prefer are: FF (female action on Savage Cabbage, it requires FF patches); Crowd (it allows FFM, FFF, FMM etc. still requires the same FF patch); Ground (it moves some animations intended for furnitures, on the ground).

so AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1.7z is fine right? or do i need AAF Leito staged extended Lesbians edition V2b.7z too? sorry about the font sizes i just copied and pasted :P

4 minutes ago, nestor28 said:

paradoxally, both are fine because for FF animations and strapon you only need a single file from there, it's called FF_ActionData, and both the archives you linked contain it. Careful that if you install the first (AAF patch) and not choose the FF animations, it won't install that FF_ActionData file, so double checking if it's really installed isn't a bad thing.

PS - the strapon mesh is inside Vioxis' strapon... check description for the link

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

paradoxally, both are fine because for FF animations and strapon you only need a single file from there, it's called FF_ActionData, and both the archives you linked contain it. Careful that if you install the first (AAF patch) and not choose the FF animations, it won't install that FF_ActionData file, so double checking if it's really installed isn't a bad thing.

PS - the strapon mesh is inside Vioxis' strapon... check description for the link

got it thanks. :) now if i could figure out what I'm doing wrong with savage cabbage vanilla pack everything would be great.

1 minute ago, nestor28 said:

got it thanks. :) now if i could figure out what I'm doing wrong with savage cabbage vanilla pack everything would be great.

I need to go now, but if you can't find a solution and you'll need help with it, drop me a line in LL or on Discord, I'm on AAF channel almost daily

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

I need to go now, but if you can't find a solution and you'll need help with it, drop me a line in LL or on Discord, I'm on AAF channel almost daily

thanks. again. I'm AAF discord most of the time and sometimes the new AAF beta doesn't always work correctly.