6 minutes ago, Metaton said:

Yes exact. I have installed the latest AFF AFF patches RSE MCG and all of your files except the crowd one.

when exactly it comes out? when you are going to trigger an animation, or when you load your game? if it's the first, is it through a mod (RSE / MCG) or through the AAF Home key / wizard menu?

(in the meantime I triple check...)

EDIT: also, if you installed the previous versions, could you double check that the old files are really removed from the folder?

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

when exactly it comes out? when you are going to trigger an animation, or when you load your game? if it's the first, is it through a mod (RSE / MCG) or through the AAF Home key / wizard menu?

(in the meantime I triple check...)

EDIT: also, if you installed the previous versions, could you double check that the old files are really removed from the folder?

I am using MO so all non used files are getting removed/ not interfering. Every time when an animation starts (doesn't matter which mod starts it, I get this message popping up. I can close it and animation starts, but even when npcs start to have fun I get this message popping up stopping me doing things. I have installed AFF xml templates as well.

3 minutes ago, Metaton said:

I am using MO so all non used files are getting removed/ not interfering. Every time when an animation starts (doesn't matter which mod starts it, I get this message popping up. I can close it and animation starts, but even when npcs start to have fun I get this message popping up stopping me doing things. I have installed AFF xml templates as well.

Since SavageCabbage is a requirement, did you install it exactly when you installed these XMLs? or you were using it before? and which version: vanilla or full?

If you did, could you temporary removing my files and see if everything works with SavageCabbage alone?

7 minutes ago, Metaton said:

I have Cabbage full version (Fomod). I will try to remove your mod now.

Edit: It is definitely coming from your mod. As I removed it the error was gone. If I need to narrow it down I would say either furniture or cabbage xml doing it.

V's furniture? you have V's Stylish decor installed, don't you?

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:16 AM, A.J. said:

I just opened the page from the link you posted!?!?!?!? :D

Anyway, here it is:

yes I already loaded this patch was still getting error message, I'm assuming this patch Leito FF patch is incorporated in v2.1 at any rate the only way I rid the game of ff error was to change aaf error report setting from false to true hide_error_messages" value="true" hope I'm not missing any animations other than that all seems to work fine 

3 hours ago, joelb50 said:

yes I already loaded this patch was still getting error message, I'm assuming this patch Leito FF patch is incorporated in v2.1 at any rate the only way I rid the game of ff error was to change aaf error report setting from false to true hide_error_messages" value="true" hope I'm not missing any animations other than that all seems to work fine 

I more prone to believe that the patch wasn't installed properly. There are 2 files that must be inside AAF subfolder, FF_actionData and FF_equipmentSetData. If they are not in the folder, that error comes out.

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

I more prone to believe that the patch wasn't installed properly. There are 2 files that must be inside AAF subfolder, FF_actionData and FF_equipmentSetData. If they are not in the folder, that error comes out.

these files are installed was looking at them for some possibility of editing but will not touch them I have noticed the dill does not equip and no cum stains was about to post on patch forum about all this every thing else seems to work

57 minutes ago, joelb50 said:

these files are installed was looking at them for some possibility of editing but will not touch them I have noticed the dill does not equip and no cum stains was about to post on patch forum about all this every thing else seems to work

These files have only half responsibility for equipping, the other half comes from my files. If you see a specific animation where it doesn't equip, please report me (name of the animation if you have AAF wizard menu open, or a screenshot if you are using a mod to trigger the animation), I could have missed a string. Tomorrow probably I'll make an update, so first I'll double check if I missed a string anyway

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Does anyone have any screenshots to show off the effects of this mod?

If you know SavageCabbage animations, then you've noticed that they are Male-Female, so the package FF will make them Female-Female.

There are also some group animations like F-M-M: the Crowd package will allow to mix genders so that F-F-M or F-F-F or F-M-F can be played too.

They always use furnitures, so you can't trigger them simply on the floor: the Ground package will allow you to do that

They are not compatible with any furniture mod, without a proper patch: the V's and the Horizon patches allow to make them compatible with those 2 mods.

etc.etc.

The description of the packages should provide all the necessary infos, let me know if there's something which is not clear

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, moddyguy said:

may I ask which version of V's Stylish Decor should I install?

I get an xml error about missing vs furniture

Did you install both the provided files with "Vs" in their name? One adds animations on Vs furnitures, the second one adds Vs furnitures compatibility, both are required. Once they were together, but my future plans require them to be separated.

If you installed both and still have issues, please tell me and we try to debug.

I'm also aware that some things could be a bit confusing, I almost finished to create a FOMOD installation so that (hopefully) things will be a bit more clear.

4 hours ago, reconphil said:

Does AJ_Various replace Crowd, FF, Ground, Vs Furniture and Vs SavageCabbage?  If so, which, if not all?  If not, is there a recommended load order?  I use Vortex and once I loaded AJ Various it is asking for load precedence.  It did not until I loaded AJ_Various.

I'm not sure I'm understanding. Do you mean the latest file I uploaded today? That's exactly as the other ones... but while the other ones are separated for a single manual installation, this one is a FOMOD All-In-One, you load it on your mod manager and it will guide you on the installation.

EDIT: since they were for a manual installation, I removed them all from the download button and moved them at the bottom of the description

16 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I'm not sure I'm understanding. Do you mean the latest file I uploaded today? That's exactly as the other ones... but while the other ones are separated for a single manual installation, this one is a FOMOD All-In-One, you load it on your mod manager and it will guide you on the installation.

EDIT: since they were for a manual installation, I removed them all from the download button and moved them at the bottom of the description

I think I understand.  If I use AJ_Various I do not need the separate files and so can eliminate them.  FOMOD takes care of all of them.  That was my question.  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I think I understand.  If I use AJ_Various I do not need the separate files and so can eliminate them.  FOMOD takes care of all of them.  That was my question.  Thanks.

Yes sorry, believe me if I tell that I don't aim to confuse people but instead it seems I'm really really good at that! *lol*

Thanks for your message, let's see if my new modify of the description is a little more understable.

Hi A.J.

The V's FM and Savage Cabbage animations that are available to FF, and even FF animations that aren't Leito's the Strap-on morphs aren't being used with the animations. No up or down morph, can tell it's trying to switch to other morph's as the strap-on flickers between animations but only ever get's the straight none morph which obviously means a bit of air humping. lol.

Morphs are working on FF animations for Leito's.

1 hour ago, Beyound said:

Hi A.J.

The V's FM and Savage Cabbage animations that are available to FF, and even FF animations that aren't Leito's the Strap-on morphs aren't being used with the animations. No up or down morph, can tell it's trying to switch to other morph's as the strap-on flickers between animations but only ever get's the straight none morph which obviously means a bit of air humping. lol.

Morphs are working on FF animations for Leito's.

Thank you, I'll give a look. I never had a chance to test the morphs, cos mine never worked for Leito FF too, but at least I have your confirmation that they should.

I just figured out why it doesn't work on anything outside of Leito animations,  it's because of "Erection Up" and "Erection Down" removing "Erection" from every line that had a up or down fixes it because the Morph slider for the Strap-on only uses "Up" and "Down".

Edit: Added "Erection Up" and "Erection Down" by copying "Up" and "Down" sliders in Bodyslide and renaming them.  Nothing should call "Erection Up" and "Up" at the same time so it should work perfectly.

1 hour ago, Beyound said:

I just figured out why it doesn't work on anything outside of Leito animations,  it's because of "Erection Up" and "Erection Down" removing "Erection" from every line that had a up or down fixes it because the Morph slider for the Strap-on only uses "Up" and "Down".

Edit: Added "Erection Up" and "Erection Down" by copying "Up" and "Down" sliders in Bodyslide and renaming them.  Nothing should call "Erection Up" and "Up" at the same time so it should work perfectly.

I just noticed it... I don't know how the hell I managed to do it -_- will update asap, thank you!

4 hours ago, mikeelya said:

Hey, just wondering, I updated this and now the desk animations don't seem to work anymore. I flipped the roles around and still they dont show in AAF window. Anyone else experienced this?

The only ones that involve desks should be V's stylish decor patches, are you using these? or more in general, which files are you using? was it a F-M or F-F? and do you remember from what version you updated? did you install the last FOMOD?

9 minutes ago, A.J. said:

The only ones that involve desks should be V's stylish decor patches, are you using these? or more in general, which files are you using? was it a F-M or F-F? and do you remember from what version you updated? did you install the last FOMOD?

Sorry my bad here. I remembered a desk being used and thought it was the one at Red Rocket but it was the one in Pipers house that worked. Anyhow this mod is NOT to blame!