εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 17, 2019 Author Posted October 17, 2019 10 hours ago, figuresk8 said: OMFG! THANK YOU FOR THE MM ANIMATIONS!? PLEASE MAKE MORE! wats up figuresk8! i will make more in the future. 2
rb813 Posted October 19, 2019 Posted October 19, 2019 I couldn't get "Turn Yo Ass Out Some More" to work, even though I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions on the front page to the letter. I downloaded the iPhone object from the link you provided, placed the B variation on the ground, started the Heavy Dick animation (which worked fine), then clicked on someone else to join, and selected two people to do a teasing animation, but always got "no animations available." I tried every combination of genders, just in case that mattered, but nothing made any difference. Have you considered making your stripper pole animations compatible with Azmodan's pole? I originally started using that one because it seemed like there were more animations for it, but I have found a couple creators whose animations only work with the Noir pole. It would be nice to have all the available stripper pole animations work on the same object. 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 19, 2019 Author Posted October 19, 2019 1 hour ago, rb813 said: I couldn't get "Turn Yo Ass Out Some More" to work, even though I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions on the front page to the letter. I downloaded the iPhone object from the link you provided, placed the B variation on the ground, started the Heavy Dick animation (which worked fine), then clicked on someone else to join, and selected two people to do a teasing animation, but always got "no animations available." I tried every combination of genders, just in case that mattered, but nothing made any difference. Have you considered making your stripper pole animations compatible with Azmodan's pole? I originally started using that one because it seemed like there were more animations for it, but I have found a couple creators whose animations only work with the Noir pole. It would be nice to have all the available stripper pole animations work on the same object. hey rb, so im completely lost on how to help you to get "Turn Yo Ass Out Some More" workin. if u have exhausted every avenue then... im just as lost as you bcus this is a 1st. the only thing i can suggest is try it again with all females bcus that is the original gender assigned to that animation. as far as makin the strippin animations compatible, i may add Azmodan pole in the future. i do apologies, for i was not aware that they even had one but thanks for the heads up. 1
rb813 Posted October 19, 2019 Posted October 19, 2019 1 hour ago, Error404Phillips said: the only thing i can suggest is try it again with all females bcus that is the original gender assigned to that animation. Wait, I don't get it. The only way you can get into Turn Yo Ass Out Some More is by starting with Heavy Dick. Isn't that an animation of a dude playing with his dick? Is it supposed to be a female wearing a strap-on? I see in your preview gifs a set of animations called "deep convo," which involve a female holding a cell phone while having sex with a male. How do you start that one? It doesn't seem like it can be activated by clicking on either the bed or the phone.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 19, 2019 Author Posted October 19, 2019 2 hours ago, rb813 said: Wait, I don't get it. The only way you can get into Turn Yo Ass Out Some More is by starting with Heavy Dick. Isn't that an animation of a dude playing with his dick? Is it supposed to be a female wearing a strap-on? I see in your preview gifs a set of animations called "deep convo," which involve a female holding a cell phone while having sex with a male. How do you start that one? It doesn't seem like it can be activated by clicking on either the bed or the phone. so the only reason y i say to start it with Heavy Dick is becus both of them us that particualar phone. for the next update, i will make the phone a prop so you guys can just avoid having to set it up like that. there is a way to have any gender do any animation. its in the ww settings. i believe it's in the sex settings, under gender something. im not to sure since im not in game right now. its called 'anything goes' you can just enable it, then the gender won't matter anymore and for Deep Convo, thats a patreon pack for right now and for that one the phone is a prop so it will automatically appear once the animations start. so you jus start that animations like a regular vaginal animation. 1
karinahok Posted October 28, 2019 Posted October 28, 2019 I just wanted to say that I enjoy your animations. Great job!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 29, 2019 Author Posted October 29, 2019 3 hours ago, karinahok said: I just wanted to say that I enjoy your animations. Great job! sup karinahok thanks for the download and for taking the time out to write this comment. 1
Sims4Fiend23 Posted November 2, 2019 Posted November 2, 2019 Thanks for the animations, I cannot see your strip pole animatons. are they for ww or pose player? Thanks again.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 2, 2019 Author Posted November 2, 2019 7 hours ago, Sims4Fiend23 said: Thanks for the animations, I cannot see your strip pole animatons. are they for ww or pose player? Thanks again. sup Sims4Fiend if you not seeing the strippin animations then you may have the wrong pole. the animations are for this pole (just the solo pole. NOT THE ONE WITH THE STAGE): https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2018/05/ts4-pole-dance-stage.html?zx=4ba25636a8f21e7a and some of the strippin animations are patreon. i believe i have 5 in the LL package. thanks fo the support! ? 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 8, 2019 Author Posted November 8, 2019 11/8 UPDATE?? U KNO I LOVE U RIGHT (TEASE) FREAKY PDA (TEASE) TEXTURES Spoiler 7
Hannigram38 Posted November 8, 2019 Posted November 8, 2019 Heyyy! Thanks for the update my sweet! Love ya! ? 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 8, 2019 Author Posted November 8, 2019 53 minutes ago, RUASim21 said: Thanks for this update! your so welcome RUA! ? 39 minutes ago, Hannigram38 said: Heyyy! Thanks for the update my sweet! Love ya! ? ? Hannigram! always wit the love! i love it!
Vanecessary Posted November 8, 2019 Posted November 8, 2019 OOOOWWWEEEE! BABE! THANKS FOR THE TEXTURESSS! THOSE ARE SO BOMB! YOU SO A1 BOO! YOU STAY KILLING THE GAME!!! ??? 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 10, 2019 Author Posted November 10, 2019 On 11/8/2019 at 2:11 PM, Vanecessary said: OOOOWWWEEEE! BABE! THANKS FOR THE TEXTURESSS! THOSE ARE SO BOMB! YOU SO A1 BOO! YOU STAY KILLING THE GAME!!! ??? lol ur welcome! hopefully they will enhance your ww experience ?? 20 hours ago, pixie666 said: Yay thank you ? pixie! ur welcome luv!
B10HAZARD. Posted November 10, 2019 Posted November 10, 2019 Forgot to thank you for the update. Thank you 404. 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 10, 2019 Author Posted November 10, 2019 2 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said: Forgot to thank you for the update. Thank you 404. sup B10?! u kno i always got yall 1
ziobabbi Posted November 16, 2019 Posted November 16, 2019 you done an incredible job with the Lemme watch sequence! I hope to see more of it on Patreon soon
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 16, 2019 Author Posted November 16, 2019 6 hours ago, ziobabbi said: you done an incredible job with the Lemme watch sequence! I hope to see more of it on Patreon soon thanks ziobabbi! happy u like it! 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 20, 2019 Author Posted November 20, 2019 thanks fo the tip but i would have preferred that you had sent this to me in a DM.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 20, 2019 Author Posted November 20, 2019 5 hours ago, Shooty said: Ok sorry, next time i will do it like this. no prob and thanks again! ?
king_tripster93 Posted November 30, 2019 Posted November 30, 2019 Love your animations so much!! I'm having a lil issue with the wet booty texture, it's not showing up when i apply it to my guy. do i need the stripper pole? the other two textures work perfectly.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 30, 2019 Author Posted November 30, 2019 2 hours ago, king_tripster93 said: Love your animations so much!! I'm having a lil issue with the wet booty texture, it's not showing up when i apply it to my guy. do i need the stripper pole? the other two textures work perfectly. sup king? hmmm, no the stripper pole has nothing to do with the texture lol the only thing i can think of is if u have a butt mesh or some type of body mesh (enhancer) it maybe conflicting with it... FYI: you can only apply one texture at a time. you can't have the oiled booty and wet dick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now