17 hours ago, urbanoantigo said:

Loved it translated the plot of the maid squeegee, even with all its simplicity of node NX1, still moves some drama and feelings, no more spoiler  ?

very good, already has a translation file for this version 1.0.1

Red Rocket Basement_v1.0.1_ptBR.zip 74.04 kB · 1 download

a suggestion...
maybe in the future a blueprint file or a decorated version in the "Director's Cut" or "Author's Version" file could be very interesting ...

I uploaded the new version to Nexus this morning, you should release this as separate mod on Nexus as well. :)

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Is there...a cage for keeping unwilling and uncooperative...beings? 

(cause there's nothing like an angry super-virile and brawny Super Mutant in a cage to get the old juices flowing)

I'm sure if you place a pillory in the cave section that that would function pretty well. :)

There's no separate cell, but I could make the door of the cave section with a button so you can 'lock' it. The problem is that NPC's completely ignore locked doors, they just warp through if they get stuck and decide to move for one reason or another. But if you assign them to some kind of furniture they should stay put.

There is a trick to 'lock' NPC's in place by creating a nav-mesh 'island' but it's a hack and it would cause normal NPC's unable to enter the room.

1 hour ago, Ri³h said:

@Adviser69 Where can i find those paintings?

Reveal hidden contents
image.png.bf171b5f0ef42bc6da72dfc273cebd47.png

image.png.144b8a974dc587e26e7eae1a1c3b23b0.png

You can't actually find them as part of a mod. I used fanart images and images by Hajime Sorayama and converted them over to dds using paint.net to use with this mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17408/

Most of the fanart images came from Rule 34.xxx, if you're interested. Most of the Sorayama images I got from other net resources and his official website.

45 minutes ago, tokyobomber said:

quick question, is it normal that i cant send any followers to live in the Red Rocket Basement ?

RR Basement is an interior settlement similar to Home Plate, linked to the Red Rocket exterior settlement workbench. So yes, it's normal.

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

I'm sure if you place a pillory in the cave section that that would function pretty well. :)

There's no separate cell, but I could make the door of the cave section with a button so you can 'lock' it. The problem is that NPC's completely ignore locked doors, they just warp through if they get stuck and decide to move for one reason or another. But if you assign them to some kind of furniture they should stay put.

There is a trick to 'lock' NPC's in place by creating a nav-mesh 'island' but it's a hack and it would cause normal NPC's unable to enter the room.

...why not just use locksmith?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12454

18 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

You can't actually find them as part of a mod. I used fanart images and images by Hajime Sorayama and converted them over to dds using paint.net to use with this mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17408/

Most of the fanart images came from Rule 34.xxx, if you're interested. Most of the Sorayama images I got from other net resources and his official website.

RR Basement is an interior settlement similar to Home Plate, linked to the Red Rocket exterior settlement workbench. So yes, it's normal.

oh ok, thank you for your answer .

Love the new update of this mod and thanks for making it able to FT out, but is there a way to make a icon on the map to FT inside like home-plate?

I did have an issue when I tried to recruit NX-1C and got a endless loop of her statement and had to reload last save 

Thanks

19 minutes ago, athoscaru said:

I did have an issue when I tried to recruit NX-1C and got a endless loop of her statement and had to reload last save 

I also have this problem-with the Recruitment menu.I take the camera aside and stop the dialogue.

Spoiler

10 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Think the only other way to keep em there, is TD's way of stopping NPC's from moving/leaving furniture, which then also means they aren't gunna move around the room either.

Also yes, had that dialogue issue as well, NX-1C kept looping the recruitment menu dialogue, had to walk out of range to 'break out' of the scene, and walk back in to pick things back up.

7 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Actually, that's probably why Ivy likes to fuck back off outside while I'm in workshop mode in the basement.
Also, from LS:
" This isn't going to fix Settlers teleporting behind your locked doors when you zone into your settlements. 
Try Private Area Markers (or anything similar) for that!
"
Will probably be a good link for people to try out, I'll probably wind up grabbing both LS and PAM for that reason.

1 hour ago, urbanoantigo said:

By chance the mod you mentioned, where did you get the torch,  that you have a lot of cool stuff to build but what breaks the game is

Tinas Cookiepocolypse -AKA DDProd All In One plus Quest
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15842/?

The author had a lot of very interesting building mods, but he merged everything into this tina quest ....

There's a version without the quest as well, which would be better, I think. Still think there's some bloat/unnecessary shit by the looks of things, but ah well.

13 hours ago, athoscaru said:

Love the new update of this mod and thanks for making it able to FT out, but is there a way to make a icon on the map to FT inside like home-plate?

Thanks

12 hours ago, Fiona159 said:

I also have this problem-with the Recruitment menu.I take the camera aside and stop the dialogue.

Reveal hidden contents

I think I solved this issue. Can you test it? If it doesn't work, it could need a 'clean' save but I highly doubt that will be the case.

One of the scenes had an incorrect 'start' scene set as I changed it from initial greeting to normal dialogue.

Simply drag/drop the ESP and overwrite. Let me know if this has fixed the issue! :)

Red Rocket Basement.esp

27 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

I think I solved this issue. Can you test it? If it doesn't work, it could need a 'clean' save but I highly doubt that will be the case.

One of the scenes had an incorrect 'start' scene set as I changed it from initial greeting to normal dialogue.

Simply drag/drop the ESP and overwrite. Let me know if this has fixed the issue! :)

Red Rocket Basement.esp 223.36 kB · 1 download

Thank you for the correction - everything worked as it should).

I've been thinking : if the NX1C says that sex is not engaged,but there is a special robot for enjoyment...It also turns the pre-history to search for Ivy.That is,the maid offers to look for the Creator or voucher Ivy.And then,automatically,we get a quest on the radio or some other (to look for the Creator or Ivy).

57 minutes ago, Fiona159 said:

I've been thinking : if the NX1C says that sex is not engaged,but there is a special robot for enjoyment...It also turns the pre-history to search for Ivy.That is,the maid offers to look for the Creator or voucher Ivy.And then,automatically,we get a quest on the radio or some other (to look for the Creator or Ivy).

Yes. These things will be integrated at a later point. Ill also add convos between her and Ivy at one point. :)

i'd like report a minor bug. When you ask for food and she says she'll do it in a minute she doesn't have a voice for that line. She does have it for the drinks, if she can't make one right now. Just like to point that out.