20 hours ago, Ri³h said:

Could you implement a key in the world as an option? For those that don't wanna spend points on lockpicking.

Edit: Will the posters have nudity or will it be vanilla posters?

You need to decorate it yourself. :)

21 minutes ago, Drazzii said:

Finally something that makes Red Rocket worth staying at in the long run. Downloaded + endorsed on Nexus.

Beyond the developments listed on the Nexus page, do you intend to add more in the future?

If ideas come to mind I'll add to them. The new release will be done any day now!!

18 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Nice... I like the background of your mod.  I was thinking ... what about the cave entrance?  You had attention to detail and addressed that :)

Thanks. :)

On 7/16/2019 at 11:17 PM, Rampdog said:

Can you tell me where you got all the scifi posters at? I know Ivy's love for vintage scifi, not to mention they are just pretty damned cool, and would love to use some in my basement furnishing.

I have 2 sources:

1) Several FB groups dedicated to vintage sci-fi

2) I googled 'vintage Sci-Fi' once and downloaded a bunch of vintage sci-fi posters off the web using google image search.

3) I made a folder that houses about 300MB of sci-fi posters harvested from steps 1 and 2... then I used the Random Painting Generator to put them into Fallout (I run it every now and again to get a fresh set of posters).

I think I uploaded a whole slew of these ones but I've attached a subset of them to this post to get you going.

SciFi Posters.7z

In other news:

I'm packing the new basement as we speak for a weekend release.

6 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

I have 2 sources:

1) Several FB groups dedicated to vintage sci-fi

2) I googled 'vintage Sci-Fi' once and downloaded a bunch of vintage sci-fi posters off the web using google image search.

3) I made a folder that houses about 300MB of sci-fi posters harvested from steps 1 and 2... then I used the Random Painting Generator to put them into Fallout (I run it every now and again to get a fresh set of posters).

I think I uploaded a whole slew of these ones but I've attached a subset of them to this post to get you going.

SciFi Posters.7z 79.47 MB · 2 downloads

In other news:

I'm packing the new basement as we speak for a weekend release.

Thank you!  You're a gentleman and a scholar!

Today is the day!

I'm packing, fuzzing, XWM'ing sounds and files and making things ready for release. Creating the BA2 archives as I type!

It will be released here 1 week before Nexus so you guys/gals can test it out and fish out any nasty bugs should there be any.

Ran into this issue, I hope someone can help me with this.

VERSION 1.0.1. WAS JUST UPLOADED.

What's New in Version 1.0.1

ADDED

- Maid Synth

- Terminal to configure the music

- Terminal that allows you to reconfigure the basement itself (small/large)

- Bathing Pool

- Sauna

- Doors

- Terminal that allows you to configure auto-close for doors

FIXED

- Some cracks in the wall

- Some minor bugs

ADDED

- Some new minor bugs

Loved it translated the plot of the maid squeegee, even with all its simplicity of node NX1, still moves some drama and feelings, no more spoiler  ?

very good, already has a translation file for this version 1.0.1

Red Rocket Basement_v1.0.1_ptBR.zip

a suggestion...
maybe in the future a blueprint file or a decorated version in the "Director's Cut" or "Author's Version" file could be very interesting ...

I'm liking the new layout of the basement, and NX-1C of course. There is only one tiny little detail that bothers me. Is it really necessary to have so many power boxes right off the bat? Especially when they are not scrappable. Honestly though, that is literally the only hang up I have. This place is awesome.

@Nebuchadnezzer2 Kind of redundant, don't you think? Seeing as it's linked to the Red Rocket, and is literally right next to it.

6 hours ago, urbanoantigo said:

Loved it translated the plot of the maid squeegee, even with all its simplicity of node NX1, still moves some drama and feelings, no more spoiler  ?

very good, already has a translation file for this version 1.0.1

Red Rocket Basement_v1.0.1_ptBR.zip 74.04 kB · 0 downloads

a suggestion...
maybe in the future a blueprint file or a decorated version in the "Director's Cut" or "Author's Version" file could be very interesting ...

Awesome. Is this finished? Also has all NX-1C dialogue etc.. I can add it to the downloads? :)

3 hours ago, Ri³h said:

Could you release your version Red Rocket Basement with furniture? I'm really bad at creating stuff and yours looks so good.

I might, maybe..

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Had a light-bulb moment:

Can we fast-travel in and out? ?

You can FT -> OUT, but not in. :)

3 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

I'm liking the new layout of the basement, and NX-1C of course. There is only one tiny little detail that bothers me. Is it really necessary to have so many power boxes right off the bat? Especially when they are not scrappable. Honestly though, that is literally the only hang up I have. This place is awesome.

@Nebuchadnezzer2 Kind of redundant, don't you think? Seeing as it's linked to the Red Rocket, and is literally right next to it.

The point was wiring. This way, you can choose to not have to have so many wires throughout the basement. I figured you can move them aside, or just 'migrate' them to the entrance area and put them next to eachother on the wall there, out of sight. ;)

17 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

The point was wiring. This way, you can choose to not have to have so many wires throughout the basement. I figured you can move them aside, or just 'migrate' them to the entrance area and put them next to eachother on the wall there, out of sight. ;)

If that's the case, then I do a really simple fix. I'll just open the mod in CK, duplicate the base object for the power boxes, remove the unscrappable keyword from the duplicate, and use this duplicate to replace the power boxes in the basement. 

I tend to use a number of mods that reduce and/or eliminate the wiring in powered devices, and most of my powered devices I have for use or decoration tend to rely on radiant power rather than wired. ?

33 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

Less loading, the better :P

28 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

You can FT -> OUT, but not in. :)

Sweet, that was the main one that mattered to me :D

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

Awesome. Is this finished? Also has all NX-1C dialogue etc.. I can add it to the downloads? :)

Yes, of course,

a suggestion,
nx1's clothes, it's more like a night trage than a maid's outfit,

if it is not possible that she is in this costum:

256209301_FrenchMaidFO4(CBBE-CBBEPhysics-BodySlide.jpg.196381d93776530c62bf1f83e19722c7.jpg

French Maid FO4 (CBBE - CBBEPhysics - BodySlide) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27185 

we can think of this basic black dress, just suggestion ... I think got more immersive,

or you know even one of those instuitute suit ( overalls)

GREAT IDEIA, I tink now:

...maybe she has in her inventory about 3 or 4 clothes, which she is windy and some of her own, and...
at some point she comments that she has other clothing options available, such as the maid, overalls and maybe an outfit casual., and who knows also a bikini for her to keep her company in the pool ...

I believe it would be something much appreciated ...

42 minutes ago, urbanoantigo said:

Yes, of course,

a suggestion,
nx1's clothes, it's more like a night trage than a maid's outfit,

if it is not possible that she is in this costum:

256209301_FrenchMaidFO4(CBBE-CBBEPhysics-BodySlide.jpg.196381d93776530c62bf1f83e19722c7.jpg

French Maid FO4 (CBBE - CBBEPhysics - BodySlide) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27185 

we can think of this basic black dress, just suggestion ... I think got more immersive,

or you know even one of those instuitute suit ( overalls)

GREAT IDEIA, I tink now:

...maybe she has in her inventory about 3 or 4 clothes, which she is windy and some of her own, and...
at some point she comments that she has other clothing options available, such as the maid, overalls and maybe an outfit casual., and who knows also a bikini for her to keep her company in the pool ...

I believe it would be something much appreciated ...

I was looking for that costume. I'll contact the author to see if I can get permission to use it in the mod. :)

Well, an hour and a half in with my builder character and I just got the kitchen/grow room finished. Next is the bedroom and bathroom. Gonna go room by room until I'm done, and get it saved to a transfer blueprint. Only then will I start up a playthrough character.

One of the only issues besides the West-Tek NVG's lighting up the goddamn wall/floor cracks when I'm workin on this initially, is pathing through/past the desk & cabinet, for both the NX-1C and companions [let's face it, it's Ivy].
Edit: And apparently the NX-1C is steppin back and forth in the pool :lol:
Further Edit: Apparently Ivy walkin past solved things. Which is amusing in and of itself :D
Furtherer Edit: Oh, the roof apparently isn't snappable for objects like connectors/lights.
Furthererer Edit: Except for the cave, evidently
E: Apparently it's a bit finicky for some items snapping. The 'Pillars' for instance, seem to hate the idea of posters/paintings on them. Lights I've used work fine, though.
Also Ivy apparently would rather be outside while the workshop menu's open, then comes bolting to me.

Decorating intensifies

Description on the elements and mods used in RR basement as seen in the screenshots.

MODS USED:

- Reginald's PreFab SchakFest! - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37623

- DD Craftable Firelights (see below)

- Do It YourShelf - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14532

- All Fallout 4 DLC's.

- Cozy Couches https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25030/

Step 1: Add stuff on the floor

First I add rugs across the entire floor section. There's no real need for it but it breaks up the floors.

You do this first, before adding any furniture.

image.png.2463eb9db2d0c435a1ee2841a8142a2b.png

Step 2: Add lights and paintings

Go around the basement and place the fire lights on all pillars. Reserve the electrical lights only to place highlights at a later stage of decorating.

Lights used: DD Firelights with shadows disabled. This mod has been discontinued and can be downloaded as part of that mod author's final release. I initially installed it like that, to find it was a great big TROLL of the mod author. Yes he had merged all his mods into one, but that one big mod severely broke your game. Attached you will find the clean mod used as I consider it 'vaporware' at this point. If someone has an issue with it attached, please let me know.

DD_Craftable_Fire_Shadow_Lights_1-9366-1-0.7z

image.png.d58fca41b2f5badb12e3fa37cf0ad923.png

Step 3: Walk through the basement and think of a purpose for each area. Designate the bathing area, the kitchen, the bedroom, the library, the hobbyroom etc..etc..

Once designated, place only the most important furniture in each room. One bed in the bedroom, a stove in the kitchen, etc..etc.. Don't go into details yet!!!

image.png.9a8a1616280b6eb8558a10f535adbb68.png

Step 4: Add the containers and other furniture, such as workbenches, etc..

Place electrical highlights above these areas. This will break up the lighting in the basement and will make it clear that these are 'areas of interest'.

I use only the Do It YourShelf mod. Which is bloody amazing!

image.png.00bd30a24d8c385ea20e014f51504a29.png

image.png.43cd4a1755a02b6b8bcfc0106ac6ad17.png

Place Do it Yourshelf shelves everywhere and fill them with stuff relevant to the designated area!!

image.png.3cb5f850993be86c2f49162f99ea8626.png