HDT breasts bounce 24/7

I'm sorry for getting all bent out of shape, I felt like no matter how hard I tried to explain it, I couldn't get my point across, so I used steam broadcast to show a friend whats going on, someone who's much better at explaining.

I feel pretty bad now for getting all upset...

3 hours ago, NexusCron said:

I feel pretty bad now for getting all upset...

Hi

Just another possible thing to check (low probability), but since you are seeing consistently inexplicable behavior it is worth at least checking.

Go to your Steam library and right click Skyrim and under the local files tab do a file integrity check. 

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.557a29ac9b7c55ce1f6e41e95d91b4d3.jpg

If everything is all right you may get 1 file returned bad (ignore if it is only 1 that is a common bug in the integrity checking), but if there is more than one do what is needed to fix. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 1:04 AM, knightvvolf said:

figured it out, for anyone stumbling onto this thread just rebuild your cbbe body

I'm just running into this issue now, first time after installing skyrim modded. I am building with bodyslide 2 and using hdt physics. the breasts & ass seem to bounce/jitter a lot on their own :/ not sure how to fix this - is it the skeleton, the boydslide or some animation mod?

2 hours ago, the.witcher said:

I'm just running into this issue now, first time after installing skyrim modded. I am building with bodyslide 2 and using hdt physics. the breasts & ass seem to bounce/jitter a lot on their own :/ not sure how to fix this - is it the skeleton, the boydslide or some animation mod?

It will probably be whichever mod you use for the bounce and jiggle. These mods usually give you a choice as to how much b and j you want - from ridiculous to hardly noticeable.

I guess I'll go with a reinstall of the body/physics & animations mods, because I cannot figure it out. Funny, I had it working before doing a clean re-install and I did think I did everything the same, but apparently not. Attached is my list.

The process I'm doing here is:
1. LOOT

2. Bodyslide2 - choosing CBBE HDT where possible for output/preset

3. FNIS.

Any good guide here how to get the physics working correctly?

load-order.PNG

**EDIT** : I've reinstalled body, skeleton, bodyslide and hdt. got rid of tbbp & high heels. now it appears working correctly.

10 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm talking bollocks. ?

The mod I use is this one

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt/

I have to admit the CBBE Curvy looks remotely usable to me at weightslider set to 0, anything aboe start making those "hentai" type of body, which I'm not a fan. Looking forward for a "realistic" body mody, but I just installed CBBE as it was easiest to get working with my current Skyrim. I already spend 48+ hours modding this into a working state and I'd finally like to start playing :D

1 minute ago, the.witcher said:

I have to admit the CBBE Curvy looks remotely usable to me at weightslider set to 0, anything aboe start making those "hentai" type of body, which I'm not a fan. Looking forward for a "realistic" body mody, but I just installed CBBE as it was easiest to get working with my current Skyrim. I already spend 48+ hours modding this into a working state and I'd finally like to start playing :D

There's a CBBE Slim as far as I know.

On 9/16/2020 at 2:59 PM, Grey Cloud said:

There's a CBBE Slim as far as I know.

True. I mean I've been lurking loverslab for months when I was playng skyrim years ago, then in 2016 and now :)
I fixed all my problem by uninstalling body/physics and bodyslide and just re-installing them at the very end of my modding.
Now I'm enjoying my playthrough, and damn - the mod scene is impressive compared to what I remember for those 4+ years ago :)

Cheers!