once you have finished the "A Whore to be Pimped" quest, you need to make sure you have finished check up on Boot's new room mate. and have recieved this quest Update.

Well, I was wondering why a daughter would strip her father's corpse..LOL..   Regina truely does have  kind heart.. selling it all, and giving it to the poor.          She seems some what better, I am sure hanging around ditzy booty probably helped with that..   I Hope she continues to look out for the Ladies here at S.O.A.P.  I am sure they can use her assistance.  THIS IS AS FAR AS THE PIMP QUEST LINE GOES AT THIS TIME>>GALGAT.

then the NPC that gives the quest should be in a little Crater area on the left just before the Carloft estate, you might have seen the locked door in this pit during your wandering around on crowning Isle the first Island you come to when starting the quest. She will not appear until "A Whore to be Pimped" is fully completed.

Thanks, found it. :) Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Edit: I think I found the first bug I ever found in CrowningIsle... In part two of the Armor no 9 quest, when creatures get involved, the dog stalkers do not work. Basically my PC and the dog just stand frozen for a while.

I know the animations are there (dogs and other creatures play animations every time with every other mod, including other points of CrowningIsle), and I think my load order is ok. Been playing 209 hours without a crash. :)

have you got loversBitch running, There have been many post where people have found compatability issues with LoversBitch. and My dogs. There really should not be any, My dogs are not normal oblivion dog, they use there own nif, but I have seen where other people have moved my dog's into there Mod's. I don't remember which one's But I do remember noticing it.

also I am running "New and improved animation project version 2.4 -By Donkey" in fact i think I got it from Donkey before he actually uploaded it (We use to converse a lot, and he would send me much of his test stuff).

As I understand it there have been some sort of changes to the animal handling. I am not running these newer version's which I guess are much newer than the New, and improved :) . so I don't know if they could be incompatable or not. I glanced at the threads about them, but have not yet tried to run them.

These newer version as I understand give more slots for the Creatures to have more animations. this might be the problem, you have and animation that is not fitting the motion that I have called, I quite often make specific call's for specific motions, and if that number has been moved, or rather removed then you have a dead spot no .ks to give the dog animation instructions.They would freeze. But this is just guess work..I just don't know.

However this should bring up the Spos not found window for number whatever function if this were the case. But that might not be the case if say a dog animation was changed out to a zombi then the motion would be found, but it would not work for a dog.

These are game engine changes when people do this, and any game engine change has potential to crush many mods. When backward compatibility is not considered.

I get time, I will try to look at it, but right now. I don't think I can..it will be a few days for sure. Is it crashing the game or can you just move out of range, and the stalker lose you and move on ?

But this one may very well be my fat finger, but I have not looked at this script in some time, it has been working for me, i tested when I swapped to LoverPK rev96.

But that does not mean anything. I will just have to look at it, and see.

On my mobile, so i will be brief, but I will edit this post later with more details. 

I am running almost the latest animation packages for creatures, ane i have loversbitch installed however the loversbitch esp is not enabled. Just meshes and anims.

The dog and my PC just stand frozen. No crash, no error messages. Will try it again tonight, but I think they get unfrozen after a while. First time it happened i just reloaded previous save.

On my mobile, so i will be brief, but I will edit this post later with more details. 

I am running almost the latest animation packages for creatures, ane i have loversbitch installed however the loversbitch esp is not enabled. Just meshes and anims.

The dog and my PC just stand frozen. No crash, no error messages. Will try it again tonight, but I think they get unfrozen after a while. First time it happened i just reloaded previous save.

yes I think this is My problem, I believe it is a problem with some scripting I have on my dog's.  I am looking at it. for me It only seems to happen with dogs on the island.

Does not seem to be happening with dogs elsewhere. from what I have seen so far. It may also have something to do with why Miss Femdoms quest has been doing wrong of late. I am looking into it. If I fix I will update the ESP only.

If you are being stalked by a dog running inside a building ( changing cells will quite often lose the Stalker.)

So for now try to avoid dog's on the Island's is all I can say about it. I have to look at it,and the scripts on crowning Island are very much like a house of cards, one wrong move will crash lots of things.

I am sorry this did not happen when I tested this, not long ago when i was changing over to LPK Rev 96. I am not sure why is happening now.

What is odd is so far only the Island dog's seem to be effected, but I am still looking. I am not sure if I have installed something different, about the animations are not. So many littile mods I sometimes try, and as they appear to work right I forget installed them.

yes I think this is My problem, I believe it is a problem with some scripting I have on my dog's.  I am looking at it. for me It only seems to happen with dogs on the island.

Does not seem to be happening with dogs elsewhere. from what I have seen so far. It may also have something to do with why Miss Femdoms quest has been doing wrong of late. I am looking into it. If I fix I will update the ESP only.

If you are being stalked by a dog running inside a building ( changing cells will quite often lose the Stalker.)

So for now try to avoid dog's on the Island's is all I can say about it. I have to look at it,and the scripts on crowning Island are very much like a house of cards, one wrong move will crash lots of things.

I am sorry this did not happen when I tested this, not long ago when i was changing over to LPK Rev 96. I am not sure why is happening now.

What is odd is so far only the Island dog's seem to be effected, but I am still looking. I am not sure if I have installed something different, about the animations are not. So many littile mods I sometimes try, and as they appear to work right I forget installed them.

Other dogs on the island are fine. Collecting the samples from the dogs on Siren Island worked without problems. I tried working for Ms. Femdom, and her dog worked fine as well. I could even change anims with the grab key, as gregahit's Creatures 2.0 has multiple animations for dogs.

I think the error occurs because during the Love Armor quest the dog is supposed to knock my PC out first, then talk to my PC then initiate the act. Somehow the knockout never happens, and both the dog and my PC freeze. I am still not on my computer to time how long the freeze takes, or if it recovers.

In the meantime, I am avoiding creatures during this quest.

By the way, the last time I played CrowningIsle was a very long time ago. You had only implemented the first part of the Siren Island quest. Love what how you continued it, I hope one day you'll finish the mod. :)

Yes I was just testing, and miss femdom's dog fuctions fine it is only seems like those other three in crowning bay area, as best i can tell.. I am looking at it some.

It is strange, and does not really make sense, I actually shut the animal scripts down when you have the Love armor on, and make the Lust slave un usable. so I am having trouble figuring it out.

No other animal seems to be effected only those i think three dogs or that dog ID where ever I used it.

Yes I was just testing, and miss femdom's dog fuctions fine it is only seems like those other three in crowning bay area, as best i can tell.. I am looking at it some.

It is strange, and does not really make sense, I actually shut the animal scripts down when you have the Love armor on, and make the Lust slave un usable. so I am having trouble figuring it out.

No other animal seems to be effected only those i think three dogs

I just tested the situation, and once the CrowningIsle dog knocked me down, my PC stood up, then NOTHING happened for 3 real life minutes. I got bored with waiting longer, but I am pretty sure the game was stuck for good. Camera could rotate, NPCs were walking around, etc. Just my PC and the dog were stuck.

And I just noticed the same thing happened with Dirty Sally, on two occasions after loading the same save. But any other NPC work perfectly fine. I will try to do some more NPC testing tomorrow, but all the males (Emisary, Brother John, etc) are fine.

if is the dog ID: 001CRCreatureDog01, I do not understand why, it is identical to 001CRCreatureDog02 in every way, I have began to replace all 001CRCreatureDog01 dog's, but I am not truly sure this is the actual right fix. I fear they may have been modified by and earlier quest. and that may be why they fail.

I can not find anything unusual about them. It is puzzling. I have also renamed them both to AAACR20CreatureDog01 & AAACR20CreatureDog02

Though in this case there is no problem with there ID name I want to cover all base's. do not do that in you version as they have some script calls for the old name that will have to be changed as well.

I am testing some, but will be another day or so before I could even think of Uploading. For now just try to avoid the dog's when the Armor is charging. you can get away by running into a building, or going swimming. this will reset the Search scipting that looks for and NPC, and force it to look for another.

some of them are safe, but they all except for Mrs. Femdoms have the same name. the ones on siren Island near the palace are corrupted as well. The one by the Pond where you first enter the Palace part of siren island through the tunnel seems to be okay.

There is one I can not find yet to change.. I have looked most every where, but it elude's me.

These dogs were added a long time ago, when I was still using the Default CS it is possible during one of my many Updates that they may have been corrupted by me. and It did not happen to truly show its self to me as a crippling bug until now.

I will also try to look at Dirty sally as well, she has in the past had some strange behaivor (I have seen her do a suicide, and kill her self), but it was never crippling as well.

You can not move because i dis able movement when you are knocked down, and then when working right re enable it when the sex act is called. but something if causing 001CRCreatureDog01 (Dog) to not be ready for sex, and it will not start even with the forced sex act spell. I have to figure out what.

But i need to test some more.

*****Edited**************

I believe I have solved the problem, but I am playing from start to finish to be sure, and it is a large RPG and (testing I use no cheats to move through it)... :dodgy:  so this takes some time to fully test.

Probablly do a full upload this time, as I have added some minor junk. if I do not you will have the big yellow "!" in place's.

But I have to finish testing first.

Galat, quick update. I used the Fix all bugs option in the main Lovers spell, and at least one of the dogs and Dirty Sally work again. I verified they were bugged before using the spell.

I updated, anyway, and yes i never thought [ :( ] of that, nice to know.

here is Update doc, it is full download, as i have been changing thing's, and could not be sure what i might have added. I also fixed a lot of potential Problems in my Callback. They were sort of safe enough, but could if things happened just right have been a problem.

• **********Patch ESP>> 1.03.06K fixes, and additions************
  • 1. Fixed not standing up when meet the speaker after the dog's or clannifer abuse in {id}'s domain. Also added a little extra info if you happen to go back and see the speaker in {id}'s Domain a second time.
  • 2. There was a bug that caused the dog's to hang up when doing the love armor 9 quest. I think I have solved this. I hope, It seemed to have something to do with the fact that I made 2 dog's for the island, and used the same script on both. Also I had a variable that was not in the right place in the script, I removed those troublesome dog's, and replaced them with the other one.
  • I think this will solve it, I can not swear that your save won't be messed up, and you have to start quest with a Clean save, But I believe you will be okay with your old save. (My saves seemed to be Okay.)
  • 3. The love armor could possibly be swapped out by the Transformation to a mermaid when swimming. I have made it so when the love armor is on, the mermaid tale will not be placed on the Player. This had to be done for quest reasons. When love armor is removed mermaid tail is back to normal.
  • 4. there is a quest I have started that only reaches to a staff seller in Dirty bay at this time. I did not want to remove what I have done in it so far ( and I needed to get the Patch up ), so just know it is not finished yet. The Staff seller will tell you this also in there dialog. You won't see this quest until I think the Gluttony bay first quest is finished.. just ignore it for now, I have a long way to go on it.
  • 5.A few more NPC have been added to the Island, and a little Path editing, and some minor graphics work here and there, you probably will not notice it.
  • 6. main reason for this update was the Dog problem. I will leave the 1.03.06J esp up in case have problems with this for awhile, but to use the 1,03,06J version ESP you will need the latest version for texture's, and meshes, and what not also. But I think 1.03.06K is Best I played from start to finish testing it, and found no major problems, and the dogs never messed up for me, which was the main reason for the Update.
  • 7. Left change log for last few update's for reference reasons, but all that was in them is in 1.03.06K

I messed up... for got to include my new folder for My special animations in the last Upload :-/

*****Special Fix 1.03.6K SpecialFix****

I forgot I had moved my Special animations to there own folder (To make easier for me to find, and edit when I needed too), and forgot to upload the folder. this is 1.03.06K with special animations fixed.. sorry I just neglected to include them in the download. You will need this or the slave functions will fail. No new doc, wanted to get this up fast when i realized my Mistake.

I am re uploading now.

Galgat, if I remember correctly, the goblin AI script (goblin cave) has something wrong. It's been a while I played this last time but (iirc) you had used "GetFirstRef" and "GetNextRef" to make them search for a rape victim. You can't use GetNextRef outside of a loop block. So it fails to report the next reference to LPK and pops the error message boxes (it eventually works anyway).

I'd recommend GetHighActors rather than putting another while loop.

Sorry if this issue was fixed 5000 years ago. I just thought it worth mentioning if you're fixing bugs.

Galgat, if I remember correctly, the goblin AI script (goblin cave) has something wrong. It's been a while I played this last time but (iirc) you had used "GetFirstRef" and "GetNextRef" to make them search for a rape victim. You can't use GetNextRef outside of a loop block. So it fails to report the next reference to LPK and pops the error message boxes (it eventually works anyway).

I'd recommend GetHighActors rather than putting another while loop.

Sorry if this issue was fixed 5000 years ago. I just thought it worth mentioning if you're fixing bugs.

Thx U for the Input:

The goblins have the same scripting procedure as the dog, and the GetNextRef has never been outside the loop, I did those scripts probably 3 or 4 years ago, early in the mod's beginnings.

There is a problem, I did not fix in this update, but it is not terrible at this time, with setting a quest variable right after the GetNextRef call, that was poorly thought out on my part ( I have moved this bad Idea up where it belongs in the dog script). I fixed this in the dog scripting, but will maybe fix latter for the goblins.

But to my knowledge the GetNextRef has never been out side the loop. [i just re-looked at it to be sure after you said that.]

I actually have never had a problem with the goblins other than the way I updated the faction rank is very slow on the first faction update, and just in general takes a long time. This makes many people (who do not know or use the "F1" key to look at there rank) think it will never end. The first Update can take like 20 Rape attacks to change, only about 9 for each rank after that.

I should have posted updates along the way, so the player would know they were progressing forward in there Faction Rank, but never did, It was always my design to have the player feel very trapped in this area, and helpless. Until they reached the top Goblin rank for a female.

The spoke's person for the goblins I think explains very well that the first rank takes the longest, and the rest will be some what quicker. But adds that it will take some time.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a strange bug with faces of some particular NPCs on Crowning Island. It's like double-face, but the overlaying face is all messed up. FixFollowerDoublefaces doesn't work with this. All head .nif-s (all that I've found in Meshes in my current Oblivion installation) are alright or at least seem so in NifScope.

Any ideas what may cause this?

post-4781-0-29772800-1386396107_thumb.png

Your Load order please. No load order no help.

Which Lovers Version ?

To 90 percent it is a missing MBP Mod. chocoloate elf addon ? Have you checked if you have all the MBP esp/esm  that are in galgat's load order ?

ok first is there a quick and easy way to post my load order and second i am using the no mbp patch due to the fact that i cant find the original 

I have a strange bug with faces of some particular NPCs on Crowning Island. It's like double-face, but the overlaying face is all messed up. FixFollowerDoublefaces doesn't work with this. All head .nif-s (all that I've found in Meshes in my current Oblivion installation) are alright or at least seem so in NifScope.

Any ideas what may cause this?

attachicon.gifScreenshot from 2013-12-07 09:40:50.png

looks like your chocolate elves head tri/egm is to blame. reinstall the chocolate elf.

taliaskyrim117:  Lovers Load order and how to post your load order.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

There is no "NO MBP" patch for Crowning Isle.  Where did you find it? Made yourself? The one here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/373-lovers-no-mbp-patches-10/ is for Version 1.02.05g ; The patch is outdated ! more than two years old

that is the 1 and is probably my pronlem then ok do you know were i can find the real mbp cuz i could never find it

oh and here is load order

GameMode=Oblivion

Oblivion.esm=1
LoversCreature.esm=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm=1
Lovers with PK.esm=1
UChainBeast.esp=1
DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1
DLCFrostcrag.esp=1
DLCHorseArmor.esp=1
DLCVileLair.esp=1
DLCSpellTomes.esp=1
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1
DLCOrrery.esp=1
DLCThievesDen.esp=1
Knights.esp=1
Alternate Start by LordKarnak.esp=1
R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp=1
DMRA BBB R18PN Lingerie.esp=1
Chain it!.esp=1
blackmarshmaiden.esp=1
Priestess_of_Dibella_HGEC.esp=1
Mystic_DarkElf.esp=1
LC_Lingerie.esp=1
LoversMB2.esp=1
LoversCreature.esp=1
LoversPayBandit.esp=1
LoversNecrophilia.esp=1
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp=1
LoversSlaveTrader.esp=1
LoversCalm.esp=1
LoversGGBlackmail.esp=1
LSTBravilUnderground.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp=1
ZAZStocks.esp=1
LoversImmoralGuards.esp=1
LoversBitch.esp=1
LoversImmoralSisters.esp=1
LoversFSE.esp=1
ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp=1
LSTaddonoutH.esp=1
LSTaddonout.esp=1
LSTaddonIn.esp=1
LSTaddonInH.esp=1
LoversUnicorn.esp=1
LoversMagic.esp=1
LoversNiche.esp=1
LoversProstitute.esp=1
LoversStupidNpc.esp=1
Lovers with PK.esp=1
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1
LoversCrowningIsle.esp=1

CrowningIsle must be above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

galgat posted his load order ! use it or use this Load order (in the Spoiler)  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

LoversCreatures must be after Lovers with PK (ESM and ESP)

SORT YOUR LOVERS MODS !

And the DLC load order is

DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp

------------------------------------------------

And that's my Mod

LSTaddonoutH.esp=1
LSTaddonout.esp=1
LSTaddonIn.esp=1
LSTaddonInH.esp=1
How often and how big I have to write it? ONLY USE ONE ESP
---------------------------
If you use LAPF or Lovers with PK 96 you can not have LoversFSE.esp (outdated/integrated)
--------------------------------------------
LoversNiche.esp outdated ! read http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/  Obsolete - NOT recommended to be used anymore:
Lovers Niche - old plugin that will cause breasts to grow via the scale bones (requires custom skeleton).  Not recommended as the breast grown can screw up your game.
It is not compatible with the LAPF Skeleton.
Are you sure that the NO MBP patch workes for LoversStupidNpc ? Is it for Version 1.06g ? (all the NO MBP patches are very old)
Hope you use my No MBP Versions of BravilUnderground and Immoral Sisters and Guards.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
MBP ? I don't use it.  I have my own No MBP Crowningisle Version (all vanilla races, except Sirens are AsharasSirensAndTritons)

CrowningIsle must be above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

galgat posted his load order ! use it or use this Load order (in the Spoiler)  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

LoversCreatures must be after Lovers with PK (ESM and ESP)

SORT YOUR LOVERS MODS !

And the DLC load order is

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

And that's my Mod

LSTaddonoutH.esp=1
LSTaddonout.esp=1
LSTaddonIn.esp=1
LSTaddonInH.esp=1
How often and how big I have to write it? ONLY USE ONE ESP
---------------------------
If you use LAPF or Lovers with PK 96 you can not have LoversFSE.esp (outdated/integrated)
--------------------------------------------
LoversNiche.esp outdated ! read http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/  Obsolete - NOT recommended to be used anymore:
Lovers Niche - old plugin that will cause breasts to grow via the scale bones (requires custom skeleton).  Not recommended as the breast grown can screw up your game.
It is not compatible with the LAPF Skeleton.
Are you sure that the NO MBP patch workes for LoversStupidNpc ? Is it for Version 1.06g ? (all the NO MBP patches are very old)
Hope you use my No MBP Versions of BravilUnderground and Immoral Sisters and Guards.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
MBP ? I don't use it.  I have my own No MBP Crowningisle Version (all vanilla races, except Sirens are AsharasSirensAndTritons)

ok so i messed with the load order and it wont let me place the esp for pk before creatures esm

after changed load order it still crashes at fountain

GameMode=Oblivion

Oblivion.esm=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm=1
Lovers with PK.esm=1
LoversCreature.esm=1
Lovers with PK.esp=1
UChainBeast.esp=1
DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1
DLCHorseArmor.esp=1
DLCOrrery.esp=1
DLCVileLair.esp=1
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1
DLCSpellTomes.esp=1
DLCThievesDen.esp=1
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1
DLCFrostcrag.esp=1
Knights.esp=1
Alternate Start by LordKarnak.esp=1
R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp=1
DMRA BBB R18PN Lingerie.esp=1
Chain it!.esp=1
blackmarshmaiden.esp=1
Priestess_of_Dibella_HGEC.esp=1
Mystic_DarkElf.esp=1
LC_Lingerie.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
LoversMB2.esp=1
LoversCreature.esp=1
LoversPayBandit.esp=1
LoversNecrophilia.esp=1
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp=1
LoversSlaveTrader.esp=1
LoversCalm.esp=1
LoversGGBlackmail.esp=1
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp=1
LoversImmoralGuards.esp=1
LoversImmoralSisters.esp=1
LoversBitch.esp=1
LoversCrowningIsle.esp=1
LoversProstitute.esp=1
LoversMagic.esp=1
LoversUnicorn.esp=1
LSTBravilUnderground.esp=1
LSTaddonIn.esp=1
ZAZStocks.esp=1
ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp=1
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1

and you wouldnt be willing to post your no mbp version would ya 
and yes i do use your versions for bravil underground and both immoral guards and sisters

No the LoversCreatures esm after Lovers with PK esm and Lovers With PK esp bevor LoversCreatures esp

Put you Lovers with PK esp down to the other Lovers Mods

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversUnicorn.esp

The other Lovers Mods

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonIn.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp

And the last must be
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

------------------------------------
My CrowningIsle No MBP Patch is:
1. vanilla names german
2. you need AsharasSirensAndTritons Mod ( is Master file, I use german AsharasSirensAndTritons Version)
3. It is for Version 1.03.6J ( have not had time for 1.03.6K)

No the LoversCreatures esm after Lovers with PK esm and Lovers With PK esp bevor LoversCreatures esp

Put you Lovers with PK esp down to the other Lovers Mods

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

The other Lovers Mods

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonIn.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp

And the last must be
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

------------------------------------
My CrowningIsle No MBP Patch is:
1. vanilla names german
2. you need AsharasSirensAndTritons Mod ( is Master file, I use german AsharasSirensAndTritons Version)
3. It is for Version 1.03.6J ( have not had time for 1.03.6K)

ok and sorry but what do you mean vanilla names german