?? perhaps you must finish other side quests or talk to some NPCs ??

You can try the console

prid xx163F69    

(xx load order ID of CrowningIsle) then you should see her Name and ID number at the top of the sceen, then enter

moveto Player

She must talk to you. if she don't do that the quest has not started and you must first do/finish something.

?? perhaps you must finish other side quests or talk to some NPCs ??

You can try the console

prid xx163F69    

(xx load order ID of CrowningIsle) then you should see her Name and ID number at the top of the sceen, then enter

moveto Player

She must talk to you. if she don't do that the quest has not started and you must first do/finish something.

Got it now nice armor hope she can keep it at the end of the quest 

After you get that quest update you must be raped at least 5 time and a whole day must be passed before you can talk to Booty. And you should not have a gag in your mouth. ( If I correctly understand the script. :-/  )

Thought it was three days or after the next harvest before I was able to talk to Booty.

Do not be always so impatient. :D

Seems I can not get on with the mod quests:

Finished the 'teleporter'-quest. Got no new quest at SOAP or at sirens isle.

Played 'Gluttony Bay', send the slave girl to SOAP, talked to Mrs. Greeves and she tells me to talk to Booty, but Booty has no new dialogue, only 'teleport to sirens isle yes/no'

And on pirate bay I can't start any quest:

Jonny just says that I should go away.

And the girls for 'she sleeps' have only the standard npc dialogues.

Any ideas?

"talked to Mrs. Greeves and she tells me to talk to Booty" no new Dialog ? Not good. :-/  Old save and try again...?

Have you played Morbious Lab Work ? (CrownigIsle, across the Bridge at the pirate ship, then left is a house)

Have you ever been enslaved by Johny? If yes the next one who enslaves you is Nicky Sand. (Crowning Isle near the harbor )

"talked to Mrs. Greeves and she tells me to talk to Booty" no new Dialog ? Not good. :-/  Old save and try again...?

Have you played Morbious Lab Work ? (CrownigIsle, across the Bridge at the pirate ship, then left is a house)

Have you ever been enslaved by Johny? If yes the next one who enslaves you is Nicky Sand. (Crowning Isle near the harbor )

I reloaded a save before I did send the slavegirl to SOAP, but that didn't change anything (by the way: the 'go to SOAP' dialogue is well hidden. First you have to choose 'Stay here', then you get it ...)

Yes, I played 'Morbius lab work'. It seems to be the only side-quest which is aviable at the very beginning of the mod.

And I was at dirty bay a lot of times (since I can get there after the Pirate-Ship-quest), but I never got another dialogue from Johny then the 'Go away, I don't have time now'. I never was enslaved.

It seems the crowning isles don't like me, because I never managed to get this mod work as it should. And I tryed it on at least three entirely new installations of Oblivion/LwPK/LAPF on two different computers :(

Maybe this is a sign that I should go back to FNV instead and work on my own mods again ;) ... but I want ... sigh ...

Wrong installed meshes.

check you Folder: data/meshes/Architecture\Tag_meshed\CrownClothes\CRTestDress01.nif

That is the School uniform for Player and NPCs.

You have downloaded Version K ? the 50MB file with meshes and textures. not the esp only file.

No but you can use it.

All new/unique clothes and armors in this Mod are HGEC E cup (and one H Cup armor)

If you use DMRA for NPCs the NPCs in the CrowningIsle clothes and armors have C Cup and othes will use your Vanilla Oblivion DMRA armor/clothes replacer.

The Player can use a ring instead of the School clothes so the Player can wear DMRA clothes during the quests. Only during the No9 armor quest the Player must wear the H Cup No9 armor.

Of course you can replace all crowning armor and clothes with DMRA. All clothes/armors in BBB Version you can see here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20041-lovers-crowningisle-bbb-replacer/?do=findComment&comment=468683

but you can use DMRA armor/clothes you like. ( rename you preferred DMRA armor/clothes and replace the original ones in the Folders)

• 2 weeks later...

Went to jail in the Siren Island there were three Breeding dogs I put my PC down on all fours one of the dogs mounted her with no problems but then the dog mount her again but this time went he got down to zero just keep going would not stop The dog did not knot see screenshot 

Another thing happen I just got done see the grandma of the Siren and was in the under water cave I check my PC inventory everything was there but went I went into the water I again check her inventory 90% of her stuff was gone I looked around for a bag nothing I did a save before going in the water reloading the game and this time I used booty ring and check her inventory all was there.

My PC went into the Tiber Septim Hotel and there were over dozen dogs in there one of the dogs force her down her lust was at 0.00 No problem with all the dogs but why are there so many in there see screenshot  

post-69983-0-62019300-1394474523_thumb.jpg

post-69983-0-82690100-1394474536_thumb.jpg

First Problem: Why do you use LoversBitch on all fours ? The Crowning Isle dog (City and siren isle) had Problems with LoversBitch so I think the jail Dogs too. Galgats Dogs are scripted to give siren dog essence and perhaps other changes. Use LoversBitch only for LoversBitch and vanilla Dogs or for "decorative" mod Dogs, not for quest Dogs in other mods.(break quests and scripts)

Again my tip for crowningIsle and Blackmail (or any other Mods with quest/scripted Dogs): In Renas shop take a dog out of your Kennels (so you have a BitchBone) and tell him "wait here" and Play the mod without using "on all fours".

Problem2: ?? don't know

Problem3: The Timber Septim Hotel is the "garbage can" of Oblivion. If the game have Problems to place NPCs/creatures they are placed in the T.S.Hotel. If you make a save  in a Mod place (world/cell) and you deleate the mod and load the save your charater will be placed in the T.S.Hotel.

My T.S.Hotel is also full of Dogs and werewolves. I use some BetterCity Mods and Werewolf Legends and Unique Landscape and my game has Problems to place some LoversBitch Dogs in BetterCities and Werewolf legends werewolves in UniqueLandssape, so all these Dogs (and some sheep and deer) are placed in the T.S.Hotel ( and the werewolves try to kill all, so when I enter the T.S.Hotel I alwaws kill all creatures with console ( LoversBitch City Dogs Respawn so you can kill them) )

Looks like a really cool mod. However I installed all the requirements and have everything loaded properly. Once I activate the mod and try to launch the game it crashes. If I uninstall the mod the game runs fine again. Does anyone know what's wrong?

I posted before about inventory missing went going to Crowning Isle well it happen again I went there from Anvil then to siren Island was trying to drink a potion went I was told I have none I open my inventory and almost all of my stuff was gone so I went back to Anvil then looked it was still missing. Glad I did a save before going. No longer going there unless I use booty ring that the only way I can keep what I have in my inventory

So I found a female Emissary for the sirens, but now I can't find any new quests anymore - the school headmaster and Mrs Greaves have nothing new to say, the siren queen hasn't, the emissary hasn't....where do I go next?

I found the Booty quest where I am supposed to open more portals, but she tells me to speak to the local Emissary, but he has nothing new to say.....

Same goes for Johny Rams who just calls me a bitch and that he's waiting for someone without pimping me out or something...