Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

9 hours ago, hugswop said:

Is there a chance Jade comes back in a future quest? I wanna tie up that loose end if you catch my meaning. 

I haven't forgetten about her. :D

5 hours ago, neosuduno said:

Personally, I think duration rewards would be a good idea. Laura could offer anything from a few keys to a full set of devices, to even special playtime. Just an idea.

Do you mean for the Locked Away quest or just as a general reward for repeatable quests?

4 hours ago, Sych224 said:

So the next update isn't going to advance the main story? Do you have a roadmap for when the next updates come through or is that too far ahead?

I do have something kinda like a roadmap, but there are no dates on it and I don't want to share it because it'll put more pressure on me.

The next update will add repeatable quest stuff, but I did find a way to add some more backstory. The one after that one will add story quests again.

3 minutes ago, Mister X said:

It's funny how my idea of a escape game suddenly turned into a generic, repeating quest suggestion :grin: It wasn't even meant like that, as it would be way to complicated to realize ;) 

Ideas tend to escalate. :P

3 minutes ago, Mister X said:

How about that: as Jade is now warned after you tried to captuer her with the potion, so she prepares this special adventure for the next one who tries to catch her, so she has more time to get away before that one can follow her. Of course, Daragonborn would be the next one, again.

And, based on Saw's Angel Wing trap: how about you somehow get equipped with a corset by a bad decision and later on have to flee from someone/something (I just say Indiana Jones and Rock ball). IIRC, you stumble more often when sprinting with a corset ingame, right?

The stumbling is based on DD events, so they could be different for different people. I don't think the stumbling idea will work, but getting restraints for making a mistake and then later finding out that it's a penalty for a later thing is a really cool idea.

And don't worry, the repeatable version will probably never happen. It'll be much more fun in a story quest.

Hello there.

Had a couple of ideas that I'd thought I'd share.

A)  A NPC hires the player's character to find there missing courier.

To start a courier gives the player's character a notice. requesting help with finding a missing person.  After speaking to the quest giver, they give the player's character the last known location of their courier.  While exploring the last known location; the player stumble across a random crate with a mannequin next to it, after further exploration finally finding the courier bound.   As the player's character is about to untie the courier, the player's character is ambushed by the mannequin (fade to black) & ultimately wakes up bound too.   After which the mannequin has simply disappears, leaving both the player's character & courier bound, but at least not naked.   The player's character with the courier in tow, travel to the quest giver's home.  

Upon returning, the quest giver un-gags the player's character to explain what happened.  But ultimately does not believe the story of a walking mannequin with a bondage fetish, & thinks that the truth is instead;  The courier just got lazy & slacked off.  While the player's character is her friend, & they both created a story to help her keep her job.

As punishment the NPC first fires the courier, & to punish them both for "lying" the quest giver re-gags the player's character & adds a few more restraints to them, before stripping them both of there clothing.   Not knowing where to go, the player's character leads them to Laura's shop in seek of aid & freedom from there from there humiliating predicament. 

As a follow up to this:  The player's character can revisit the quest giver's home, to find that the quest giver is bound & gagged. 
The player's character un-gags the quest giver to find out that; they where attacked by a mannequin.  From here the player could:
1) Free them - For the reward for the original quest plus a bonus.   
2) Payback - Add more restraints, then strip them before re-gagging the NPC & leaving them.

A reason for the mannequin being alive could be that; a mage created it for her own needs, but it got lost in transit coming to Skyrim.  
Near the crate there could be a note with a brief explanation of what the mannequin does something like; its on its transport setting, so if it does get loose no one will get bound too harshly. There could be a short quest to follow up & check in on said mage.   How the mannequin acts/moves is like that of the weeping angles. 

B)  A NPC asks the player's character for help finishing their book. 

A easily excitable novelist/artist is writing a novel & wants pictures to go with it.  The written part the NPC has already finished, however the NPC needs a model to sketch for the drawings.   So asks if the player's character will help by; allowing the NPC to tie them up using ropes as it fits their novel.  If agreed then once a day the player's character returns to the NPC, to be tied up & sketched (fade to black).  Starting out the ropes look messy, but getting neater as the quest continues.  Being excitable the NPC might sometimes forget to untie the player's character, before rushing off to add the finer details to a drawing from time to time.

Each day has a new greetings with two responses: friendly & rude.  This has an effect on the ending, depending on what was chosen the most. 
Example: If friendly was picked 3 times while rude was pick 2 then the friendly ending plays, & visa versa.

1)  Friendly = The NPC says their book is finished & sold well.  
Large gold reward & can be asked to tie the player's character up at any point after.

2)  Rude = The NPC says they just need to finish one more sketch before its finished.  
Ties the players character up, then says they've had enough of the player's character attitude before leaving them tied in a abandoned house.  The player's character having to wiggle (mini escape game) to free off there bindings.   

3 hours ago, CrazyOne said:

2)  Rude = The NPC says they just need to finish one more sketch before its finished.  
Ties the players character up, then says they've had enough of the player's character attitude before leaving them tied in a abandoned house.  The player's character having to wiggle (mini escape game) to free off there bindings.   

I think I'd choose to be deliberately rude, so as to get the "good" ending.  ?  

4 hours ago, CrazyOne said:

Hello there.

Had a couple of ideas that I'd thought I'd share.

A)  A NPC hires the player's character to find there missing courier.

To start a courier gives the player's character a notice. requesting help with finding a missing person.  After speaking to the quest giver, they give the player's character the last known location of their courier.  While exploring the last known location; the player stumble across a random crate with a mannequin next to it, after further exploration finally finding the courier bound.   As the player's character is about to untie the courier, the player's character is ambushed by the mannequin (fade to black) & ultimately wakes up bound too.   After which the mannequin has simply disappears, leaving both the player's character & courier bound, but at least not naked.   The player's character with the courier in tow, travel to the quest giver's home.  

Upon returning, the quest giver un-gags the player's character to explain what happened.  But ultimately does not believe the story of a walking mannequin with a bondage fetish, & thinks that the truth is instead;  The courier just got lazy & slacked off.  While the player's character is her friend, & they both created a story to help her keep her job.

As punishment the NPC first fires the courier, & to punish them both for "lying" the quest giver re-gags the player's character & adds a few more restraints to them, before stripping them both of there clothing.   Not knowing where to go, the player's character leads them to Laura's shop in seek of aid & freedom from there from there humiliating predicament. 

As a follow up to this:  The player's character can revisit the quest giver's home, to find that the quest giver is bound & gagged. 
The player's character un-gags the quest giver to find out that; they where attacked by a mannequin.  From here the player could:
1) Free them - For the reward for the original quest plus a bonus.   
2) Payback - Add more restraints, then strip them before re-gagging the NPC & leaving them.

A reason for the mannequin being alive could be that; a mage created it for her own needs, but it got lost in transit coming to Skyrim.  
Near the crate there could be a note with a brief explanation of what the mannequin does something like; its on its transport setting, so if it does get loose no one will get bound too harshly. There could be a short quest to follow up & check in on said mage.   How the mannequin acts/moves is like that of the weeping angles. 

B)  A NPC asks the player's character for help finishing their book. 

A easily excitable novelist/artist is writing a novel & wants pictures to go with it.  The written part the NPC has already finished, however the NPC needs a model to sketch for the drawings.   So asks if the player's character will help by; allowing the NPC to tie them up using ropes as it fits their novel.  If agreed then once a day the player's character returns to the NPC, to be tied up & sketched (fade to black).  Starting out the ropes look messy, but getting neater as the quest continues.  Being excitable the NPC might sometimes forget to untie the player's character, before rushing off to add the finer details to a drawing from time to time.

Each day has a new greetings with two responses: friendly & rude.  This has an effect on the ending, depending on what was chosen the most. 
Example: If friendly was picked 3 times while rude was pick 2 then the friendly ending plays, & visa versa.

1)  Friendly = The NPC says their book is finished & sold well.  
Large gold reward & can be asked to tie the player's character up at any point after.

These are really good. Thank you. :)

47 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I think I'd choose to be deliberately rude, so as to get the "good" ending.  ?  

:D

You know, that's actually kind of a problem with making actual punishments in DD mods. Sometimes you really want to penalize the player for a mistake, but it's not really a penalty if it's something you like. Binding the player in a tight hobble dress for a long time also isn't a good punishment because a penalty shouldn't be annoying.

I also think a lot of people failed CDS' quests on purpose to get the punishments. ?

I had a few punishments in my quests that I scrapped because they were either too annoying or too fun. Most of them just ended as part of the quests itself.

Punishing someone who wants to punished is hard. :P

49 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I had a few punishments in my quests that I scrapped because they were either too annoying or too fun. Most of them just ended as part of the quests itself.

Punishing someone who wants to punished is hard.

You need to create Devious device which looks like typical nord armor (non-revealing). And bondage hood looking like typical helmet. And boots looking like armored boots with heel height zero. And make it all no strippable for sex ?

12 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Punishing someone who wants to punished is hard.

I believe I have a solution for that.

Since some people just want to be "punished" why not make it into an actual reward for succesfully completing the quest?

If they fail, then the shopkeeper and/or bodyguard (forgot their name) could simply express honest disappointment / just reassure they player that it's all right. For example let's say the player fails the delivery quest and returns to the shop empty handed:
"Bandits robbed you on your way to Riften? Are you hurt? No? That's a relief... don't worry about the package. It's not your fault for getting mugged... Honestly, it's all right. You did your best..."
-player suggests to get locked up as punishment-
"I told you it's not your fault, ... now, please excuse me, i have to put together another package ASAP, and send it over... oh, no, i didn't mean you. It's not safe with those bandits around! I've heard a carrige with armed escord is going there next week. It'll be costly, but the only way to make sure the buyer gets the package, and to maintain the store's reputation. Hopefully we won't lose too much gold on this."

And if the quest is succesful, then the player could simply request to be "punished" as well, as an additional reward. Since the shopkeeper pretty much offers a free set of expensive devices,even if she just met the player, this could fit well into the tone of the mod. And it would also be consensual. Much more immersive, and fitting with the characters of the mod. I don't see either the shopkeep, or the bodyguard forcefully locking up the player (at least intentionally) against her will, even as punishment. But if the player asks for it, and she did a good job with the quest, then I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige.

17 hours ago, DeWired said:

You need to create Devious device which looks like typical nord armor (non-revealing). And bondage hood looking like typical helmet. And boots looking like armored boots with heel height zero. And make it all no strippable for sex ?

'Locking Steel Armor' All the restrictions, but none of the sexiness. ?

15 hours ago, special said:

If you need a tester let me know, happy to help ?

Thank you, I'll send you a message when I need help. :)

4 hours ago, kreston said:

Since some people just want to be "punished" why not make it into an actual reward for succesfully completing the quest?

If they fail, then the shopkeeper and/or bodyguard (forgot their name) could simply express honest disappointment / just reassure they player that it's all right. For example let's say the player fails the delivery quest and returns to the shop empty handed:
"Bandits robbed you on your way to Riften? Are you hurt? No? That's a relief... don't worry about the package. It's not your fault for getting mugged... Honestly, it's all right. You did your best..."
"I told you it's not your fault, ... now, please excuse me, i have to put together another package ASAP, and send it over... oh, no, i didn't mean you. It's not safe with those bandits around! I've heard a carrige with armed escord is going there next week. It'll be costly, but the only way to make sure the buyer gets the package, and to maintain the store's reputation. Hopefully we won't lose too much gold on this."

And if the quest is succesful, then the player could simply request to be "punished" as well, as an additional reward. Since the shopkeeper pretty much offers a free set of expensive devices,even if she just met the player, this could fit well into the tone of the mod. And it would also be consensual. Much more immersive, and fitting with the characters of the mod. I don't see either the shopkeep, or the bodyguard forcefully locking up the player (at least intentionally) against her will, even as punishment. But if the player asks for it, and she did a good job with the quest, then I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige.

Using them as rewards is a really good idea.

I wanted to use punishments for failing quests too much and as a something you can start yourself, but I couldn't think of enough good punishments to add so I had to delay it.

4 hours ago, kreston said:

That's the tone, I'd like to see :classic_happy: Maybe even a touch more disappointed but still punishing in it's own way.

A lack of trust (for delicate tasks) perhaps?

A mechanical idea with random events:

Spoiler

Perhaps we need a decreasing hidden "trustworthy"-counter if a task failed and increasing it with sucessful tasks.

In regular intervals, we compare this against a random number => the lower it gets, the more likely we trigger a random unpleasing event and vice versa

E.g.

unpleasant/annoying:

• offering less valuable tasks (paying less) or less reputable tasks => more boring ones
  • demanding that you pay back with precious DDs to compensate your failure. Either you hand them over from your inventory or you have to "get them". Somehow.
  • thugs mobbing you up and stealing something
  • thugs mobbing you up and stealing your precious DDs and/or your keys
  • thugs mobbing you up and locking you in your DDs and taking your keys
  • shopkeepers forcing you into humiliating dialogues before they trade with you
  • guards giving you a hard time
  • cursing you, so that non-quest DDs from your inventory will just disappear magically once you sleep. Or bind you :classic_tongue:
  • and in general => triggering a soft dependency into other punishing BDSM mods, so we don't have to bother with details here any longer

pleasant/rewarding:

• offering valuable tasks, more interesting ones, more adventure
  • meeting a random noble traveller on the road, "Hey, I know you" and praising your abilities for delicate tasks
  • ☝️ that traveller offering you a free bondage game => binding you with the task "meet {name}, a friend of mine, at {random inn} and he/she will release you".
  • that traveller offering you a free bondage device (binding and leaving you there)
  • guards praising you and offering you a professional look into they rusty inventory => temporary free bondage session in the prison

40 minutes ago, worik said:

Update:

Raising the counter beyond a certain value could be used to unlock access to certain future quests in this mod. E.g. the mentioned "escape room" things.

Lowering the counter could "lock" the player out of those rewarding (player perspective) quests. :classic_shy:

Lesson learned: don't fail :classic_laugh:

This would be a similar mechanic as with the thieves guild or "becoming thane" quests

4 hours ago, worik said:

That's the tone, I'd like to see :classic_happy: Maybe even a touch more disappointed but still punishing in it's own way.

A lack of trust (for delicate tasks) perhaps?

Hide contents

Perhaps we need a decreasing hidden "trustworthy"-counter if a task failed and increasing it with sucessful tasks.

In regular intervals, we compare this against a random number => the lower it gets, the more likely we trigger a random unpleasing event and vice versa

E.g.

unpleasant/annoying:

• offering less valuable tasks (paying less) or less reputable tasks => more boring ones
  • demanding that you pay back with precious DDs to compensate your failure. Either you hand them over from your inventory or you have to "get them". Somehow.
  • thugs mobbing you up and stealing something
  • thugs mobbing you up and stealing your precious DDs and/or your keys
  • thugs mobbing you up and locking you in your DDs and taking your keys
  • shopkeepers forcing you into humiliating dialogues before they trade with you
  • guards giving you a hard time
  • cursing you, so that non-quest DDs from your inventory will just disappear magically once you sleep. Or bind you :classic_tongue:
  • and in general => triggering a soft dependency into other punishing BDSM mods, so we don't have to bother with details here any longer

pleasant/rewarding:

• offering valuable tasks, more interesting ones, more adventure
  • meeting a random noble traveller on the road, "Hey, I know you" and praising your abilities for delicate tasks
  • ☝️ that traveller offering you a free bondage game => binding you with the task "meet {name}, a friend of mine, at {random inn} and he/she will release you".
  • that traveller offering you a free bondage device (binding and leaving you there)
  • guards praising you and offering you a professional look into they rusty inventory => temporary free bondage session in the prison

You'll be able to fail in the upcoming delivery quest, but you'll only get less pay and a disappointed Laura. I have a bunch of stuff planned for a reward system, but it won't be in the coming update. I want to add a reliability counter that rewards you with periodic rewards like timed restraints, keys and access to quests. It's probably still far away, but I currently have small concepts for 13 reward quests.

Something that would be fun in terms of rewards, is giving you a choice of what you get. If you perform really well perhaps you could choose between things, such as:

• the standard gold payment, plus a bonus amount

Or, instead of gold:

• keys
  • devices given to you - which you could then equip on yourself or on, say, a follower or lover
  • devices equipped on you
  • a night spent bound in the cell - though this might need some more dialogue scenes between Laura and Katarina, and a bedroll in there

And perhaps there could be a "trust" system, where the more quests you complete successfully the more special options become available. Such as:

• bound and made use of by Katarina - you get to keep the devices, locked on, afterwards
  • get to bind and make use of Laura
  • get bound alongside Laura and both of you get to play in the cage for a while

That would provide nice options for dom, sub and switch characters. The punishment for failure could be as simple as just getting the standard reward, without any of the choices, and if you did go for a trust system, you could lose a little of it for failure. That would certainly motivate me to do a good job!

A competition with another unseen delivery girl could add flavor to text for failing a delivery.  "Don't worry, I know you did the best you could.  I'll just send the replacement package with Hilda the Swift, she's never let me down."  We never need to actually meet this other NPC who always succeeds and does the job faster and better than you.  It's even possible that Laura invented her just to motivate you. 

13 hours ago, kreston said:

I like this idea a lot ?

If the player chooses to be locked up as punishment for failing, maybe Laura / Katarina may oblige with actions & dialogue something like:

Laura: "There really is no need for punishment, we said it was ok."

Player: "I really feel I deserve punishment, my failure cost you a great deal of gold."

Laura: "Well if that is really what you want then how does a few days restrained and locked in the cell sound?"

Choice 1:
Player: "Yes I think that would teach me a lesson."

Choice 2:
Player: "I was thinking more like some time in restraints but no cell."

Choice 3:
Player: "No that sounds too harsh, maybe just a chastity belt and punishment plugs?"

Choice 4:
Player: "On 2nd thought, I am very sorry for my failure, it won't happen again."

All consensual and the option to back out of punishment.

---

So excited to see where @Laura 'Lokomootje' takes this mod in future and with the potential to truly tie-in with the new re-write of Veladarius's Captured Dreams Shop (Recaptured Dreams) 2020/2021 is going to be a good couple of years for Skyrim once again ?

On 2/2/2020 at 5:58 PM, merManc said:

Something that would be fun in terms of rewards, is giving you a choice of what you get. If you perform really well perhaps you could choose between things, such as:

• the standard gold payment, plus a bonus amount

Or, instead of gold:

• keys
  • devices given to you - which you could then equip on yourself or on, say, a follower or lover
  • devices equipped on you
  • a night spent bound in the cell - though this might need some more dialogue scenes between Laura and Katarina, and a bedroll in there

And perhaps there could be a "trust" system, where the more quests you complete successfully the more special options become available. Such as:

• bound and made use of by Katarina - you get to keep the devices, locked on, afterwards
  • get to bind and make use of Laura
  • get bound alongside Laura and both of you get to play in the cage for a while

That would provide nice options for dom, sub and switch characters. The punishment for failure could be as simple as just getting the standard reward, without any of the choices, and if you did go for a trust system, you could lose a little of it for failure. That would certainly motivate me to do a good job!

This is how I had it in mind:

Every x amount of repeatable quests you successfully completed, you get the choice to either get: Access to a quest, extra gold, a timed restraint or a key.

Every x amount of repeatable quests you successfully completed in total will give you access to unlockable quests.

I'm not going to give the player "access" to Laura or Katarina, but you're right that the dommes need something fun too. :)

On 2/2/2020 at 6:26 PM, HexBolt8 said:

A competition with another unseen delivery girl could add flavor to text for failing a delivery.  "Don't worry, I know you did the best you could.  I'll just send the replacement package with Hilda the Swift, she's never let me down."  We never need to actually meet this other NPC who always succeeds and does the job faster and better than you.  It's even possible that Laura invented her just to motivate you. 

Right now, when you tell them you can't deliver the package. They'll tell you that they're going to send a regular courier instead.

I don't want to make it seems like they're manipulating the player for their own gain. It's a fun idea though.

21 hours ago, special said:

I like this idea a lot ?

If the player chooses to be locked up as punishment for failing, maybe Laura / Katarina may oblige with actions & dialogue something like:

Laura: "There really is no need for punishment, we said it was ok."

Player: "I really feel I deserve punishment, my failure cost you a great deal of gold."

Laura: "Well if that is really what you want then how does a few days restrained and locked in the cell sound?"

Choice 1:
Player: "Yes I think that would teach me a lesson."

Choice 2:
Player: "I was thinking more like some time in restraints but no cell."

Choice 3:
Player: "No that sounds too harsh, maybe just a chastity belt and punishment plugs?"

Choice 4:
Player: "On 2nd thought, I am very sorry for my failure, it won't happen again."

All consensual and the option to back out of punishment.

I really like the idea of giving the player the option the ask for a punishment after a failure. I already have a concept for a punishment-like quest with the cell.

21 hours ago, special said:

---

So excited to see where @Laura 'Lokomootje' takes this mod in future and with the potential to truly tie-in with the new re-write of Veladarius's Captured Dreams Shop (Recaptured Dreams) 2020/2021 is going to be a good couple of years for Skyrim once again ?

It's so bizzare to see my mod mentioned alongside Vel's CDS. I was always so impressed by CDS and I eventually became one of his testers because I wanted to help him out. Now there are people comparing my mod to CDS and a bunch of people who want to help me.

It's amazing. :blush:

27 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

It's so bizzare to see my mod mentioned alongside Vel's CDS. I was always so impressed by CDS and I eventually became one of his testers because I wanted to help him out. Now there are people comparing my mod to CDS and a bunch of people who want to help me.

It's amazing. :blush:

CDS was always one of my favourites for several years but I eventually was sad to have to stop using it when Vel decided not to migrate to the newer DD versions etc.

That said, I am elated he has come back and started the new Recaptured Dreams project.

Your mod and his new one together is going to be awesome and will give Skyrim for me (and I'm sure many others) a new extended lease of life! ?

Without these awesome mods (adult theme or otherwise) Skyrim would have died for me years ago but the mods that make it look reasonably current in terms of visuals and the player made content just keep bringing me back time and time again.

I'm currently at just over 1500 hours gameplay and not planning to stop anytime soon. 

1 minute ago, special said:

CDS was always one of my favourites for several years but I eventually was sad to have to stop using it when Vel decided not to migrate to the newer DD versions etc.

When the new DD came out, Vel had to either convert or remake 100+ custom devices from his mod. We make mods because it's fun, but all that boring busy work isn't fun at all.

I know it would've demotivated me to hell if that happened.

1 minute ago, special said:

That said, I am elated he has come back and started the new Recaptured Dreams project.

Your mod and his new one together is going to be awesome and will give Skyrim for me (and I'm sure many others) a new extended lease of life! ?

Without these awesome mods (adult theme or otherwise) Skyrim would have died for me years ago but the mods that make it look reasonably current in terms of visuals and the player made content just keep bringing me back time and time again.

I'm currently at just over 1500 hours gameplay and not planning to stop anytime soon. 

I never would've made this mod if CDS, DCL, DD and many other great mods didn't keep me hooked to this game. The game is cool, but mods can bring it to a whole new level.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:31 AM, kreston said:

Yes, an excellent and elegant solution.

In BDSM being ignored can be the worst punishment. The feeling that you have really let your partner down. But not sure how you could do that without frustrating the player who is doing nothing but playing the mod.

At this point your loyal fans probably really like Laura so having her be disappointed in you if you forget something or fail through your own mistakes would really feel bad. (As opposed to @kreston's suggestion where you tried but didn't make it.) 

Hello There.
On the last page where was a idea about being able to request punishments. Which got me thinking. 

How about a service that Laura offers; where the player's character pays a small fee, & in return Laura arranges a scenario.

Example 1) 
The player's character pays to spend some time locked in Laura's cell. Perhaps have a gag as mandatory to stop the player's character from disturbing any customers.
With the options:
 1) For the duration of the time in the cell; every now & then Laura changes what restraints the player's character has on.
 2) The player chooses at the start what restraints are worn, & these are then worn until the time in the cell over.
 3) Ask Laura to randomly pick what restraints the player's character has to wear, until the time is up.

Example 2) 
After paying, the player's character hands all there items & equipment to Laura for safe keeping. Laura then gives the player's character a bag, & tells them where to go. After reaching the location, they are to put on the items in the bag. Then read the note in the bag.

The note explains that:  The keys to the restraints have been locked in a lock box. This box was then hidden near (or in) a city/village, & will need multiple keys to open. The keys needed have been separated & hidden.  The note then goes on to reveal the location of the first key. Saying that: With the 1st key there will be note that shows where the 2nd key is, & so on. Until the final key, where the last note will reveal the location of the lock box.  Once free return with all the items to the store. 

So the player's character will now have to walk to & retrieve each key, before being able to unlock the restraints; & returning to the store for there items & equipment.  

Perhaps have some NPC interactions as well. 
For example: 
 A NPC un-gags the player's character to find out what happened, following which the player's character has to embarrassingly admit she ask for it, & explain why she asked for it.   Before asking the NPC to re-add the gag, & if a inflatable plug was added; asks the NPC to pump it.  

This could also work as a end to a quest/story. Where the player's character gets double crossed, & the double crosser's want to have some fun at the player's character's expense.

If used to end to a quest, it could play out like this: The player's character gets blindsided & blacks out. Upon waking up discovers they have been locked in multiple restraints. While on the ground lays a note. Just without the "Once free to return all the items to the store" at the end.

As for any NPC interaction.
Example:  

As the player's character nears the location of the box, a NPC approaches & un-gags the player's character to find out what happened. After explaining the NPC says;  That they dont   really want to free them in fear of repercussions, especially since they've been paid to add one last thing to the player's character. That being a blindfold, pet-suit or hobble dress. 

Had this as an idea for a story/quest.

As a lead up for this; the player's character finds a abandoned shack, & decides to rest there. After looking around comes across some rope laying on the floor, thus getting the idea to play a light self bondage game.   

At first all goes well until accidentally tightening the rope & getting stuck. 
Moments later a woman run up to the player's character & says something to the effect of: "Here's hoping those idiots mistake you (the player's character) for me". She then adds a hood to the player's character, before apologising & running off.  Soon after, a pair of mercenaries show up & say something along the lines of:  "It was a good thing we put that hood on her, she didn't get very far".  Before taking the player's character back to their camp.

After returning to there camp, the player's character gets hogtied.  As one says something like; "It's so they can sort the camp out, without constantly being distracted by her trying to sneak off".  A little later; one of the mercenaries removes the hood a attempted to feed the player's character, this is when they find out they have the wrong person. 
They apologise for their mistake & they explained that; they where hired to transport the woman somewhere, & upon completion they will receive a large amount of gold.  All they have to do is; deliver her alive & well, but they were forced to bind her as she keeps escaping from them.  

The options the player's character has:
  A) Ask for compensation. - Ends the story after receiving a bit of gold. 
  B) Ask to be hogtied again. - Play a mini game to wiggle free.  After getting free the player's character can; offer to help (option C), say goodbye (option E), or ask to get hogtied again that both restarts the mini game, & ends the story/quest.    

C) Offer to help them.  The mercenaries reaction being; they do not want or need any help, so politely rejects the offer.
  D) Insult them. - Sensing hostility building they rebind the player's character for safety reasons, until she's calmed down (short timer).  Once the time is up, they free the player's character who can ask; for compensation (little less than choosing A outright) or say goodbye. 
  E) Say goodbye. - Ends the story/quest.

If C) was chosen: 
The player's character heads to the local inn, where the woman can found waiting there. After confronting her, she explains her story. (Perhaps; she hired the mercenaries through a proxy; so she can test her skills in escapology, & is waiting in the inn for them to find)
Giving the player's character a couple of options.
  1) Let her go.
  2) Bind her, & take her back to the mercenaries hoping for a reward.

The player's character can return to the mercenaries after letting her go, to tell them where she is. As they see it as; the woman would have likely left the inn by now, & the player's character just made there job harder making them unhappy. 
Ending with:
  1-A) If previously asked to be hogtied. - Because they got got to tie up & watch the player's character struggle in bondage. They give a small reward as a thank you for the show & set off; before hearing the player's character tell them the woman is waiting at the inn. 
  1-B) If had not ask to be tied. -  Because the character made there job far more difficult they decided to teach her a lesson. They bind her in hogtie (escape mini game) as punishment for interfering. 

The endings for 2) being:
  2-A) Previously asked to be tied. - They thank the player's character with a small reward (slightly better than the reward of 1-A).
  2-B) If had not previously asked to be tied. - As they didn't want any help, they thank the player's character by tying her up. Saying; that they will not pay for help they didn't want nor need, & by the time the player's character gets free they'll be long gone.

Hopefully, something from this can at least give some ideas. 

On 2/5/2020 at 2:36 PM, CrazyOne said:

Hello There.
On the last page where was a idea about being able to request punishments. Which got me thinking. 

How about a service that Laura offers; where the player's character pays a small fee, & in return Laura arranges a scenario.

Example 1) 
The player's character pays to spend some time locked in Laura's cell. Perhaps have a gag as mandatory to stop the player's character from disturbing any customers.
With the options:
 1) For the duration of the time in the cell; every now & then Laura changes what restraints the player's character has on.
 2) The player chooses at the start what restraints are worn, & these are then worn until the time in the cell over.
 3) Ask Laura to randomly pick what restraints the player's character has to wear, until the time is up.

Example 2) 
After paying, the player's character hands all there items & equipment to Laura for safe keeping. Laura then gives the player's character a bag, & tells them where to go. After reaching the location, they are to put on the items in the bag. Then read the note in the bag.

The note explains that:  The keys to the restraints have been locked in a lock box. This box was then hidden near (or in) a city/village, & will need multiple keys to open. The keys needed have been separated & hidden.  The note then goes on to reveal the location of the first key. Saying that: With the 1st key there will be note that shows where the 2nd key is, & so on. Until the final key, where the last note will reveal the location of the lock box.  Once free return with all the items to the store. 

So the player's character will now have to walk to & retrieve each key, before being able to unlock the restraints; & returning to the store for there items & equipment.  

Perhaps have some NPC interactions as well. 
For example: 
 A NPC un-gags the player's character to find out what happened, following which the player's character has to embarrassingly admit she ask for it, & explain why she asked for it.   Before asking the NPC to re-add the gag, & if a inflatable plug was added; asks the NPC to pump it.  

This could also work as a end to a quest/story. Where the player's character gets double crossed, & the double crosser's want to have some fun at the player's character's expense.

If used to end to a quest, it could play out like this: The player's character gets blindsided & blacks out. Upon waking up discovers they have been locked in multiple restraints. While on the ground lays a note. Just without the "Once free to return all the items to the store" at the end.

As for any NPC interaction.
Example:  

As the player's character nears the location of the box, a NPC approaches & un-gags the player's character to find out what happened. After explaining the NPC says;  That they dont   really want to free them in fear of repercussions, especially since they've been paid to add one last thing to the player's character. That being a blindfold, pet-suit or hobble dress. 

Had this as an idea for a story/quest.

As a lead up for this; the player's character finds a abandoned shack, & decides to rest there. After looking around comes across some rope laying on the floor, thus getting the idea to play a light self bondage game.   

At first all goes well until accidentally tightening the rope & getting stuck. 
Moments later a woman run up to the player's character & says something to the effect of: "Here's hoping those idiots mistake you (the player's character) for me". She then adds a hood to the player's character, before apologising & running off.  Soon after, a pair of mercenaries show up & say something along the lines of:  "It was a good thing we put that hood on her, she didn't get very far".  Before taking the player's character back to their camp.

After returning to there camp, the player's character gets hogtied.  As one says something like; "It's so they can sort the camp out, without constantly being distracted by her trying to sneak off".  A little later; one of the mercenaries removes the hood a attempted to feed the player's character, this is when they find out they have the wrong person. 
They apologise for their mistake & they explained that; they where hired to transport the woman somewhere, & upon completion they will receive a large amount of gold.  All they have to do is; deliver her alive & well, but they were forced to bind her as she keeps escaping from them.  

The options the player's character has:
  A) Ask for compensation. - Ends the story after receiving a bit of gold. 
  B) Ask to be hogtied again. - Play a mini game to wiggle free.  After getting free the player's character can; offer to help (option C), say goodbye (option E), or ask to get hogtied again that both restarts the mini game, & ends the story/quest.    

C) Offer to help them.  The mercenaries reaction being; they do not want or need any help, so politely rejects the offer.
  D) Insult them. - Sensing hostility building they rebind the player's character for safety reasons, until she's calmed down (short timer).  Once the time is up, they free the player's character who can ask; for compensation (little less than choosing A outright) or say goodbye. 
  E) Say goodbye. - Ends the story/quest.

If C) was chosen: 
The player's character heads to the local inn, where the woman can found waiting there. After confronting her, she explains her story. (Perhaps; she hired the mercenaries through a proxy; so she can test her skills in escapology, & is waiting in the inn for them to find)
Giving the player's character a couple of options.
  1) Let her go.
  2) Bind her, & take her back to the mercenaries hoping for a reward.

The player's character can return to the mercenaries after letting her go, to tell them where she is. As they see it as; the woman would have likely left the inn by now, & the player's character just made there job harder making them unhappy. 
Ending with:
  1-A) If previously asked to be hogtied. - Because they got got to tie up & watch the player's character struggle in bondage. They give a small reward as a thank you for the show & set off; before hearing the player's character tell them the woman is waiting at the inn. 
  1-B) If had not ask to be tied. -  Because the character made there job far more difficult they decided to teach her a lesson. They bind her in hogtie (escape mini game) as punishment for interfering. 

The endings for 2) being:
  2-A) Previously asked to be tied. - They thank the player's character with a small reward (slightly better than the reward of 1-A).
  2-B) If had not previously asked to be tied. - As they didn't want any help, they thank the player's character by tying her up. Saying; that they will not pay for help they didn't want nor need, & by the time the player's character gets free they'll be long gone.

Hopefully, something from this can at least give some ideas. 

Thanks for the suggestions. There is cool stuff in there.

Paying for a punishment roleplay makes sense. Having to retrieve your stuff is interesting. Getting mistaken for someone else has already been done but it's that doesn't mean it'll be less fun the second time. :P

Hey, just passing by to say thank you for your mod !

I really enjoyed playing it, it was great but sadly ... it's way too short !!!

Spoiler

I thought after The Trapped Hunter quest, the search for the perfect girl will keep going but no ... ?

I appreciate that I didn't encouter a single bug on SE, everything works very well. Now I'm lurking for good mod like yours but didn't find any that seems to work without hundred buggy dependencies on SE.

Thank you again and apologies for my english. Looking forward for the next update :)

Edit: Also may I suggest more rope restraints maybe. They are parts of DD but didn't find any mod that use them that much. I think they are pretty good '^^

15 hours ago, logeek said:

Hey, just passing by to say thank you for your mod !

I really enjoyed playing it, it was great but sadly ... it's way too short !!!

Hide contents

I thought after The Trapped Hunter quest, the search for the perfect girl will keep going but no ... ?

Thank you so much. :blush:

The story will continue, it just takes a really long time to make stuff. :/

I appreciate that I didn't encouter a single bug on SE, everything works very well. Now I'm lurking for good mod like yours but didn't find any that seems to work without hundred buggy dependencies on SE.

Thank you again and apologies for my english. Looking forward for the next update :)

That's good to hear. tznvlw did a great job with the port.

Your english is fine by the way. No need to apologise.

Edit: Also may I suggest more rope restraints maybe. They are parts of DD but didn't find any mod that use them that much. I think they are pretty good '^^

I really like them to. I'll see if I can use them more.