Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

6 hours ago, asuspro8bi said:

Hi Laura! First of all, lovely mod, I enjoyed every minute of it!. 

I understand that modding Skyrim takes a lot of work, but is it possible to further develop the current quests alongside the new ones? It would be awesome to have different branches based on the player's choices, for example:

+ In the Blending In quest, if the player was defiant, instead of letting the player and Katarina go Holden might decide to just enslave both, forcing the player to find another way out.

+ In the What She Deserves quest, if the player made flattering opinions about Jade when asked, "Xayah" might add a few additional toys for the player to play with, or make the trip home easier by removing some. If the player made unfavorable remarks, Xayah might put the player in a hogtie or take all their keys before escaping.

Thank you. :)

I thought about adding a story quest to the update I'm working on, but I don't want to split my focus. I do want to add branches to story quests later on, but making new stuff takes priority.

There's so much more I would add if it didn't take so long to make stuff. :/

Hey good evening, just curious, my game crashes after the going after jade dialogue. I get to go through the standing there and she tells me to "put on these" and it crashes. Im guessing the device that its supposed to give me is bugged, but the rest of the mods and stuff like that seem to work fine. Havent had any problems with them. Any idea how i could solve that?

14 minutes ago, vincenta2 said:

Hey good evening, just curious, my game crashes after the going after jade dialogue. I get to go through the standing there and she tells me to "put on these" and it crashes. Im guessing the device that its supposed to give me is bugged, but the rest of the mods and stuff like that seem to work fine. Havent had any problems with them. Any idea how i could solve that?

Do you have HDT Physics Extension installed?  I think that one of the things she gives you is HDT shackles, and if you don't have it installed you will crash.  Its a prereq for DD I believe.

No wait, after Jade?  I was thinking of a different part.  I don't remember at all what Jade puts on you.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

No wait, after Jade?  I was thinking of a different part.  I don't remember at all what Jade puts on you.

Very well could be HDT. There are HDT-enabled ankle shackles being used there, and as far as I know it's the first instance of this mod using anything HDT-related, if you are doing the story quests in order.

14 hours ago, neosuduno said:

Just wondering how much is left before we get the new update?

Testing is going surprisingly well. But I can't tell you when it's ready because I'm adding more than I initially planned.

13 hours ago, vincenta2 said:

Like the others said, there's probably something wrong with your HDT Physics Extension install.

3 hours ago, vincenta2 said:

Might be, i tried reinstalling it and the mods underneath it and that didnt really seem to solve anything.

Please post a papyrus log from when it goes wrong and I'll take a look at it. Also, where exactly does it go wrong?

3 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Please post a papyrus log from when it goes wrong and I'll take a look at it. Also, where exactly does it go wrong?

Here it is, it happens when the device equips so im guessing it has something to do with the device, but i dont really know how to fix that specific one since all the others seem to work just fine. 

Papyrus.0.log

Heya, 
I'm sorry if that was asked before at some point but I'm having a problem after the "Blending in" quest. when I return after the quest Laura isn't in the shop. No amount of waiting for fast traveling fixes this. When I port her in via placeatme i can finish the quest, but it seems to get stuck. The Journal has the quest as finished but when I ask Laura if I can help her she tells me that I'm already helping her. I can't talk to Kata either.

On another note, thanks for the awesome mod, except the before mentioned problem I'm having a blast with it :D

7 minutes ago, kasabian said:

I'm sorry if that was asked before at some point but I'm having a problem after the "Blending in" quest. when I return after the quest Laura isn't in the shop.

Could you post a papyrus log of this incident? Listing other mods that might affect this could prove helpful as well.

45 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

Could you post a papyrus log of this incident? Listing other mods that might affect this could prove helpful as well.

Ok, I got a fix: I'm sure you guys know this bug when you pass a door into a new cell and a close by NPC goes with you? This happened with Laura, which was probably the reason why she ended up missing at the end of the quest. 
The dialogue between her and Kata after the quest didn't trigger and therefore I couldn't proceed.

Hi, I am approaching the mod in these hours, helped by a friend.
I have regularly installed the mod, the patches required by your document have downloaded them and they work regularly. Maybe I won't be good at looking, but exactly where is this facility located? I'm looking all over the map without being able to find it (of course we are talking about Whiterun)
Sorry for the question of a neophyte.
15 hours ago, kasabian said:

Ok, I got a fix: I'm sure you guys know this bug when you pass a door into a new cell and a close by NPC goes with you? This happened with Laura, which was probably the reason why she ended up missing at the end of the quest. 
The dialogue between her and Kata after the quest didn't trigger and therefore I couldn't proceed.

Glad you found it.

It's still weird though. Her default AI package should make her walk back in. Even if the pathing is bad, she should teleport whenever you fast travel or use the wait menu.

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Hired Muscle

@Laura 'Lokomootje'

If you have a look at the CR04 quest Aliases, we have the conditions which NPC could be valid or not.

We have a CR04ExlcusionFaction or you could play with the shop faction's relation towards the player ?

E.g. use the condition "GetFactionRelation" Reference: "PlayerRef" != 1

Edit: and while we're at it, there is a CR08 exclusion faction, too.

5 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Had a small conflict with this mod and vanilla.  Katarina was chosen as a target of the Companions quest, Hired Muscle, but her mod dialogue out-ranked the companion quest dialogue so I couldn't talk to her to start our boxing match.  Had to setstage the quest to continue. 

Thanks for the report. I'll see if I can exclude them.

4 hours ago, worik said:

@Laura 'Lokomootje'

If you have a look at the CR04 quest Aliases, we have the conditions which NPC could be valid or not.

We have a CR04ExlcusionFaction or you could play with the shop faction's relation towards the player ?

E.g. use the condition "GetFactionRelation" Reference: "PlayerRef" != 1

Edit: and while we're at it, there is a CR08 exclusion faction, too.

Thanks for the tip.

Hey Laura,

do you remember the mod "Trapped in Rubber"? i really liked that mod. the plot, the depth of the story, etc. But as you know, the creator of that mod left it unattended since 2018... is it somehow possible to fork some ideas of that mod into yours? i mean ofc, you have your own ideas, that have to be implemented first, but i would be more than happy to have that style to mission branch aswell. if you need that mod, i should still have it somewhere in one of my dozen hard drives (yes i have more than 4 4 TB hard drives full of naughty stuff, that i should probably clean out sooner or later xD). And ofc, i hope that the testing phase is going smoothly, as i still have a little issue, if you remember it, that is. >.<

JB

13 hours ago, xJBx2004 said:

Hey Laura,

do you remember the mod "Trapped in Rubber"? i really liked that mod. the plot, the depth of the story, etc. But as you know, the creator of that mod left it unattended since 2018... is it somehow possible to fork some ideas of that mod into yours? i mean ofc, you have your own ideas, that have to be implemented first, but i would be more than happy to have that style to mission branch aswell. if you need that mod, i should still have it somewhere in one of my dozen hard drives (yes i have more than 4 4 TB hard drives full of naughty stuff, that i should probably clean out sooner or later xD).

I haven't played it. Can you tell me what kind of stuff you're talking about?

13 hours ago, xJBx2004 said:

And ofc, i hope that the testing phase is going smoothly, as i still have a little issue, if you remember it, that is. >.<

JB

Testing is actually going better than expected.

You can't blame me for your little issue though. You did that to yourself. :P

38 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I haven't played it. Can you tell me what kind of stuff you're talking about?

It's this.

It traps the player in a rubber suit and gasmask and only the 'Mistress' can unlock it. (though there's much more to it). And there's a small ref to Captured Dreams Shop, or at least I think it was that. :) Unfortunately, the mod hasn't been updated in years.

21 hours ago, LadyMikoto said:

It's this.

It traps the player in a rubber suit and gasmask and only the 'Mistress' can unlock it. (though there's much more to it). And there's a small ref to Captured Dreams Shop, or at least I think it was that. :) Unfortunately, the mod hasn't been updated in years.

I remember seeing it, but haven't played it. I also don't have time to check it our right now. :/

@xJBx2004 Can you give me some examples of what you'd like to see?