Extended Skeleton DEV Thread

ZaZ

16 minutes ago, Dreadpaper said:

Need to get it? Need? The entitlement on some ppl is insane.

Beta Testers need files to test, yes.

Loggers need trees to cut down.

IT people need programs.

Fish need water to swim in.

Birds need air to fly in.

Feeling entitled yet? Sheesh.

?

@VonHelton Please quit with bothering for a testing animation that was used to test the new bones. You got what you want after spending multiple pages on this thread bothering us over it as well as for other stuff to "Beta test" or "fix" when it's been told to you and on this thread that stuff was ready for release soon and there will be no further beta testing. It's getting beyond annoying, disruptive of our work on this thread and quite honestly I'm at my limit with your annoyance over a animation we used to test the stomach bones.

You're absolutely lucky ZaZ relented and gave you the animation, so go play with it and stop. If you have nothing else constructive to add to this thread, let it be. The Derailment is going to be managed by Moderators (CPU is adding the part in purple after removing some strong words from the post).

?

Back on topic, 

The Animation Rigs for Both Male and Female are ready, And are available on Discord

I have included the Auto-Bounce Versions in there as well.

There is a method to convert Default and Existing FO4 animations to have bounce, I will post a tutorial on it later on probably next month.

Additionally you can import 3Ds Max BIP Mocap animations and add bounce to them.

Spoiler

1. The Development for the Skeleton has ended for now . It has no known bugs/errors.

2. The Bodies will continue development , Since there are some bugs and stuff that can be bettered through out.

3. Same with Addons Like Strapons/ Cocks /Tongue etc ( these will be expanded upon and worked on ) Technically its ready but , need to make body slide addons for them

Cheers

3 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

?

Back on topic, 

The Animation Rigs for Both Male and Female are ready, And are available on Discord

I have included the Auto-Bounce Versions in there as well.

There is a method to convert Default and Existing FO4 animations to have bounce, I will post a tutorial on it later on probably next month.

Additionally you can import 3Ds Max BIP Mocap animations and add bounce to them.

Reveal hidden contents

1. The Development for the Skeleton has ended for now . It has no known bugs/errors.

2. The Bodies will continue development , Since there are some bugs and stuff that can be bettered through out.

3. Same with Addons Like Strapons/ Cocks /Tongue etc ( these will be expanded upon and worked on ) Technically its ready but , need to make body slide addons for them

Cheers

Loving the funky dancing ?

So in the discord, i can install the skeleton, and it is compatible with:

-my current cbbe bodyslide preset?

and it

-wont have a negative effect on my already installed animations?

-wont give me an issue with my cbbe body textures?
-work with the physics I have added with bodyslide cbbe physics bone-weights? 

sorry if im asking the same repeated questions as I have before, I'm about to install and be absolutely sure if it's ok before official release

12 minutes ago, NeebNeebSkyrim said:

So in the discord, i can install the skeleton, and it is compatible with:
-my current cbbe bodyslide preset?
and it
-wont have a negative effect on my already installed animations?

-wont give me an issue with my cbbe body textures?
-work with the physics I have added with bodyslide cbbe physics bone-weights? 
sorry if im asking the same repeated questions as I have before, I'm about to install and be absolutely sure if it's ok before official release

If your installing only the Skeleton , it will work just fine. 

The skeleton will work even on FO4 Default Human Characters.

1 minute ago, NeebNeebSkyrim said:

Awesome, doing it now. 

Super stoked for the official release.
Will it be LL only?.....FOMOD installer or or anything?

For now it will , be a regular install , you can use a mod manager to install/uninstall it.

Its pretty basic , because no one has tampered or attempted (other than Vader666)  to extend , its all uncharted area. 

Its still unknown about weapons and other things.

I have created some animations for the Extended Skeleton,

Will be releasing a plugin on discord tonight 

Spoiler

I was also just testing some custom skinning , just so I can advertise the body.

Cheers

4 hours ago, ZaZ said:

I have created some animations for the Extended Skeleton,

Will be releasing a plugin on discord tonight 

Reveal hidden contents

I was also just testing some custom skinning , just so I can advertise the body.

Cheers

I'm really happy that you've done some dance animations, all jokes aside I really do like having dance animations in game. Also is your discord invite only? I can't seem to find a link to it but there's the very likely chance that I'm just being blind :P

3 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

I'm really happy that you've done some dance animations, all jokes aside I really do like having dance animations in game. Also is your discord invite only? I can't seem to find a link to it but there's the very likely chance that I'm just being blind :P

https://discord.gg/xtVAfzB

Discord is weird sometimes

Hello

I have just discovered this thread and I am admiring your work to all you should replace some of the people of Bethesda their games would be better.

however, I have a question:

a possible compatibility with unique player (the original version) or/and unique player redux and Better Body Physics?

keep it up and thank you for your time improving FO4

2 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello

I have just discovered this thread and I am admiring your work to all you should replace some of the people of Bethesda their games would be better.

however, I have a question:

a possible compatibility with unique player (the original version) or/and unique player redux and Better Body Physics?

keep it up and thank you for your time improving FO4

1 hour ago, rennex said:

If i install your skeleton I don't need to use the Cherry Hotalings Physics anymore?

The Skeleton will work with any body even the default body,

Current Fallout Bodies Use Cloth Physics

The Original Mod Authors will need to weight the new bones to their own bodies to experience the Animated Bounce.

The Physics are not Automated they are animated.

In time someone will create a F4SE plugin for Automated Bounce eg CBP for Skyrim SE

2 minutes ago, sharonasbar12 said:

I downloaded the auto bounce file. THANK YOU! Where do I extract it into the game? I use MO2 so there is no game data in file. Please help.

Noo , that Auto bounce file is for animators , its a 3ds max file

Check out the new official threads we made today.

Read the instructions and install them like you would install other mods

Skeleton

Female Body + Bodyslide

Male Body + Bodyslide

Animations - When they are released 

Cheers

20 minutes ago, bajs11 said:

wow! this awesome! finally a skeleton Bethesda shouldve with the game 3 yrs ago

now I hope I am not asking too much here but will you also finally make a true high heel system like the one for Skyrim?

Thanks

High Heels requires coding and an F4SE plugin , Sadly Im not a coder . But I would be willing to help anyone who wants to achieve this.

Archived