Shadow of the Tomb Raider

cleavagesweat

15 minutes ago, cleavagesweat said:

anyone getting this? I just pre-ordered. I didn't play any of the reboot #1, #2. looking forward to it and hope someone make a nude lara haha

Lol... you should play the first 2 first, they're great.

And yes, there's mods to make her nude... lol

5 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Lol... you should play the first 2 first, they're great.

And yes, there's mods to make her nude... lol

I saw a playthru of #1 and the ending was soooooo cheezy. that story arch was ok for the 80s or for small children but I was very turned off and thought it was comical. #2 was ok though. 

I don't see any nude mods for the reboot series on nexus?

a tomb raider set in a Mayan setting? more traditional tombs/exploring/puzzles? I gotta get this as the last tomb raider I played was 2 (not the reboot series). 

I hear the developers are a diff studio than the first 2 games. the graphics looks more "cartoony" is the best way to describe it. reminds me of ghost recon wildlands-ish. oh well, hopefully the gameplay and story are better tho.

I only recently finished Rise of the Tomb Raider, and I didn't like it as much as I remember liking Reboot #1. Can't say why, though. It was still fun, and I'll also get Shadow of the Tomb Raider, but I'll wait for a sale (and before that I need a better GPU).

I'm sure I've read something about nude mods for the reboots here on LL, but I never used them so I can't say more.

PS: Preorders are bad, hmkay? ?

1 hour ago, cleavagesweat said:

Shadow will be the 3rd in the reboot series. do you think that will be the end of this reboot?

Depends how much money it makes. If it does well I can see it being continued although I can also see them finishing this story of how Lara becomes the badass she is and any future games will just be her as a badass.

15 hours ago, Kargrin said:

It will depend on the sale window. Since it will be multiplat there is a chance  to sell well.

not all want multiplayer, at least not the older generation. :classic_wink:
and I think it's funny if the main character (Lara) is represented several times. 

Holy shit ?

• 7 months later...

Archived