[mod] [SxB] Go F*** Yourself

On 6/30/2020 at 12:25 PM, booty banger 69 said:

but how did you get the mod to work

By installing it, chucking it in the mods folder, and letting the game do the rest? I also had to install the Sex Toy Vending Machine (not actual name) mod to acquire the stuff, but beyond that it all worked without any troubleshooting required.

On 6/30/2020 at 12:25 PM, booty banger 69 said:

but how did you get the mod to work

By installing it, chucking it in the mods folder, and letting the game do the rest? I also had to install the Sex Toy Vending Machine (not actual name) mod to acquire the stuff, but beyond that it all worked without any troubleshooting required.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, NotWhoYouThinkIAmLmao said:

Not to be another one of those gals, but is this mod going to be updated for starbound 4+?

At the moment it currently is non-functional

Can't confirm, no log, no details, no info.

Just downloaded version 3.0.1, seems to work perfectly fine for me, was using 1.9.0 and it also worked perfectly fine for me.

If you'd like help, elaborate on your issue and perhaps send a log.

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, WhoseverOrb said:

So, I tried everything with these files. One at a time, both at once. I went in game and made sure that I had admin on, but it never showed up. Checked the machine, checker pretty much everywhere. Am I installing it incorrectly?

If you need to ask, when it works fine for several other people, then the answer is probably yes. As per usual though, i can't do wizardry, it's not one of my hobbies, so please share your Starbound.log file from the storage folder, if you want any certainty of an answer that helps. Also, when doing so, try different setups, different logs. They get generated when the game launches, so sharing one file, copying it, then launching the game again with the other file, etc. will generate all the logs you'll need to fully describe your issue.

Though, if you aren't managing to get it working even with the simple PAK file, something is up.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/22/2021 at 4:30 PM, Maned Wolf said:

The selection wheel comes up, but none of the animations play and nothing happens.

This is the same issue I'm having. No clue why it does it. And when you get off it, it just leaves a copy of the character standing on the machine.

Any ideas why this happening? Pose selection wheel just appears and nothing happens except that a standing copy of my character appears in the machine. This happens regardless of the character's race, other SxB mods work as they should. I have latest Sexbound and mod versions installed.

[12:46:15.851] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound/actor.lua"]:982: attempt to call a nil value (method 'getBackwear')
stack traceback:
	[C]: in method 'getBackwear'
	[string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound/actor.lua"]:982: in method 'getBackwear'
	[string "/objects/gfyplatform/gfyplatform.lua"]:99: in method 'setupActor'
	[string "/objects/gfyplatform/gfyplatform.lua"]:116: in method 'update'
	[string "/objects/gfyplatform/gfyplatform.lua"]:160: in function <[string "/objects/gfyplatform/gfyplatform.lua"]:160>
On 9/7/2018 at 12:37 AM, Locuturus said:

You need to give yourself /admin privileges to craft it, or you can download the Alluring Toys Co. mod which enables you to craft a vending machine that sells the platform and controller. I'll go ahead and update the description for this mod to outline these requirements.

Same problem but even with admin I can’t get it. Do I need both files?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ive got this mod working commenting out a few lines in

sexbound-gofuckyourself-3.0.1\objects\gfyplatform\gfyplatform.lua

lines 99 to 102 basically removing the checks for the "get" lines.

npcs are always naked this way. no way to dress up lewdly.

self._actor = {
      entityId   = copy(actor:getEntityId()),
      entityType = copy(actor:getEntityType()),
      identity   = copy(actor:getIdentity()),
    --  backwear   = copy(actor:getBackwear()),
    --  chestwear  = copy(actor:getChestwear()),
    --  headwear   = copy(actor:getHeadwear()),
    --  legswear   = copy(actor:getLegswear()),
      storage    = copy(actor:getStorage():getData())
    }

of course it would be better to modify it to use the correct functions. sadly i dont know how.

So if the author or another person wants to do those edits. here is the reason for the crashes.

Edited by Tidurian
posted before finishing the post
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 6:21 AM, Anonymous9993 said:

I think this currently incompatable with the latest version of sexbound or starbound itself

I just tried it straight from the master repository under GitHub, and it worked fine for me.

I uploaded a latest version just incase. Please try v3.1.0

On 6/24/2021 at 7:48 PM, Tidurian said:

ive got this mod working commenting out a few lines in

sexbound-gofuckyourself-3.0.1\objects\gfyplatform\gfyplatform.lua

lines 99 to 102 basically removing the checks for the "get" lines.

npcs are always naked this way. no way to dress up lewdly.

self._actor = {
      entityId   = copy(actor:getEntityId()),
      entityType = copy(actor:getEntityType()),
      identity   = copy(actor:getIdentity()),
    --  backwear   = copy(actor:getBackwear()),
    --  chestwear  = copy(actor:getChestwear()),
    --  headwear   = copy(actor:getHeadwear()),
    --  legswear   = copy(actor:getLegswear()),
      storage    = copy(actor:getStorage():getData())
    }

of course it would be better to modify it to use the correct functions. sadly i dont know how.

So if the author or another person wants to do those edits. here is the reason for the crashes.

What version of Sexbound are you running? Can you provide a Starbound.log dump too?

On 7/19/2021 at 10:20 AM, Locuturus said:

What version of Sexbound are you running? Can you provide a Starbound.log dump too?

Sadly i dont have anything installed right now.. so i cant provide logs at the moment. i was running "sexbound 5.5.1" and as "go fuck yourself 3.0.1" the one that was most recent to download here. starbound was at the version that was appropiate to that date i posted. dont know if it got updated since then.

the problem was that apparently the function to get the armor was encountering a null reference issue? cant exactly recall.

Edited by Tidurian
((added stuff))