Abandoned adult mods you wish someone to continue

magehunter12

On 8/31/2018 at 1:31 AM, Hiderius said:

Immersive Pet Girl that had so much potential, but it hasn't been worked on for a long time

Devious Magic, a few things in the description have not been implemented so it is abandoned. I've used it a few times but

would be nice if someone could pick it up and finish it

Devious Traps was abandoned looks like and is not even complete some features are not implemented according to the MCM

Neither Devious Magic nor Devious Traps are abandoned. Just because authors don't work at the speed you'd prefer doesn't give anybody the right to take their stuff and make their own mods out of it. Permission might be given if asked nicely but abandoned means the author is gone, not busy.

Same for Sexual fame, and that even more so since it's working fine and pretty much completed. What it's lacking are mods that use it, but that's an entirely different story.

Raven break prison actually has somebody already taken the torch afaik, not sure how that goes, though.

That said, i totally second Immersive Pet girl. :) FHU or rather Fill Them Up (not sure what should be wrong with FHU?) would be great if somebody can keep the awesomeness of those 2 first quests.

13 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I'd have to 3rd... 4th?  Fill Her Up 2/Fill them up.  I still use the mod to this day, and it was given a new lease on life with the NIO version uploaded that also gave us access to the Fill Them Up questlines.  The quests were great and fully functional, and all the extra features of Fill Them Up 2 (NPC comments/debuffs/deflation animations with animated objects) keeps me from ever wanting to change to a different inflation mod.

I'd love to see simply more additions to those features and a continuation of the Quicksilver Trading Company storyline - plus a minor update to the mod to work with DDI 4.0 wouldn't hurt (I believe the issue is FHU can't detect plugs in DD4.0, so the "plugged" related comments and messages don't work and plugs don't stop deflation).

Follow-up mod might be Slave Girls by Hydragorgon - again a mod I use still that had a lot of cool ideas that never got implemented other than cells with NPCs with little to no dialogue.  The base mod is pretty much a requirement for me for any playthrough where it makes sense for lots of naked slave-type NPCs to be around the cities.

)

Ah Slave Girls by Hydragorgon, a mod that is much more complex than it looks. Up to this day I still see some new npcs I have never seen before related to this mod. It is huge and it could be one of the best things in this site. Even though its current form is awesome as well, of course I would have loved this one to continue. Probably would go to my top 3.

7 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Neither Devious Magic nor Devious Traps are abandoned. Just because authors don't work at the speed you'd prefer doesn't give anybody the right to take their stuff and make their own mods out of it. Permission might be given if asked nicely but abandoned means the author is gone, not busy.

Same for Sexual fame, and that even more so since it's working fine and pretty much completed. What it's lacking are mods that use it, but that's an entirely different story.

Raven break prison actually has somebody already taken the torch afaik, not sure how that goes, though.

That said, i totally second Immersive Pet girl. :) FHU or rather Fill Them Up (not sure what should be wrong with FHU?) would be great if somebody can keep the awesomeness of those 2 first quests.

yeah no problems but then again I never did say that I was complaining that something wasn't being worked on the speed that I wanted, because I never said that. All I said was that it seemed like they were forgotten

On 8/30/2018 at 5:17 PM, badbabyrum said:

I have to say sex lab beastess and sex lab leveling

ah sexlab beastess yes another vote with my other arm :)

I would also like to mention Bestial essence (great great mod but dev is on hold for years now?)

and I would love if someone of the very skilled modders could give "fingerscrossed" a helping hand with riding styles (it's so kinky it needs to be continued)

1 hour ago, Jexsam said:

I'm deeply disappointed only one person said Get Stripped!.  That mod deserves a continuation more than most listed in this thread.

I love Get Stripped! but IMO I'd rather see a spiritual successor rather than someone try to continue the original (ignoring any permissions issues).  Like when a popular author dies and the publisher tries to cash in by having a different author finish a series, it wouldn't be the same, since ALL of that mod is custom including the animations.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I think that mod is just too much of a unique gem for anyone else to continue and do the original content justice.

How could I forget Dark Investigation...after spending all that time trial and error my way through the choices.

Also break undies.

Hell I feel like Get Stripped, DI and BU could potentially all be a mod together and it might be kind of fun.

The only ones I can think would be Dark Investigation as it was a fun little quest and get stripped again as it was fun to have an npc interact with you in a unique way.

If Get stripped again was continued I'd like to see the stripper/s stick around in their areas after you've finished with them and have them strip you some more just for fun.

On 9/4/2018 at 6:59 PM, Jexsam said:

I'm deeply disappointed only one person said Get Stripped!.  That mod deserves a continuation more than most listed in this thread.

Well, that's really difficult because on one hand i agree that it totally deserves a continuation and seems abandoned, but there is still a permission problem. Bahow never officially declared it abandoned so afaik it's not allowed to just take and continue it. The biggest hope i have is still that he comes back, especially because he had plans and even did a lot for a new chapter. And he's an awesome modder, i'm not entirely sure i'd like to see this gem in the hands of somebody else.

On 9/1/2018 at 10:11 PM, Reesewow said:

... Fill Them Up questlines.  The quests were great and fully functional...

Bit OT, but when you say "fully functional" i start to wonder... i always had troubles to finish the second quest. Been a while, if i remember right it was because the NPC didn't find her way into the machine or something like that. Afaik that's the end anyways so no biggy, but now i wonder if that's common or was it just my game that broke something?

6 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Bit OT, but when you say "fully functional" i start to wonder... i always had troubles to finish the second quest. Been a while, if i remember right it was because the NPC didn't find her way into the machine or something like that. Afaik that's the end anyways so no biggy, but now i wonder if that's common or was it just my game that broke something?

I don't think I personally had any issues with that part of the quest the few times I did it.  As far as I can remember the NPC didn't have too many issues getting into the machine (probably by teleporting if the navmesh is a bit wonky) - could be you have other mods that adjust that part of Falkreath, a few popular mods seem to like that part of Skyrim.  It's been a long while since I had the quest .esp active, I think there is one more quest involving getting Orsimer cum "from the source" (unless that is the second quest), then the quests just randomly repeat.

To add an abandoned mod to the discussion - 

I second Quick as You Like, since the revitalization of SLUTS and the new DD pony items have revitalized my interest in good pony girl mods.

Another prime candidate for straight-up patching and continuation is 

This mod was surprisingly great and had lots of great ideas rolled into one package (and as far as I know still generally works).  As Versh specifically says he'd love for someone to take over the mod, I think it could really shine with some cleanup/polish and updates.  Some of the features ended up in other mods, like the fame system, but I haven't seen a mod do mini-bondage radiant quests better than this one.

5 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I don't think I personally had any issues with that part of the quest the few times I did it.  As far as I can remember the NPC didn't have too many issues getting into the machine (probably by teleporting if the navmesh is a bit wonky) - could be you have other mods that adjust that part of Falkreath, a few popular mods seem to like that part of Skyrim.  It's been a long while since I had the quest .esp active, I think there is one more quest involving getting Orsimer cum "from the source" (unless that is the second quest), then the quests just randomly repeat.

I don't exactly remember either, just that there was another courier that was supposed to get into a machine and didn't, which left the quest unfinished in my journal. Guess i should play them again anyways. ;)

5 hours ago, Reesewow said:

To add an abandoned mod to the discussion - 

I agree that More devious quests was (and afaik still technically is) awesome, i especially liked that there are a couple of "do stuff" quests that weren't related to adult content, but it always had the chance for something nasty. Sex in Skyrim is nice, but if that's all you do all day it becomes quite boring too so alternatives were refreshing. On the other hand, that's one of those mods where i don't really miss anything either so i'm not sure what a continuation would be supposed to do. 

Not sure if it's DD4.x compatible, if not that certainly would be something to hope for. 

Submit and Defeat.

They should be merged honestly. Submit is the only mod i know of that allows you to engage every NPC that you can speak to and then based on speechcraft you have a chance of being turned down. It's a great mod and that's what i use it for. Defeate is great for tying up enemies on a stealth run. it's really great for keeping enemies as prisoners as well.

For Submit, I would want to see integration with arousal.

With Defeat, I really want to see more permanent tied options. Like all the ones from "I'll Take The Display Model".

19 hours ago, crudo said:

I can't think of a single mod that was as clever and well designed as Slaves of Tamriel, for me that is the biggest loss.  I know somebody tried to pick it up with the original authors support and permission but it was soon abandoned afterwards.

It seemed like a really heavy mod. I kinda understand why people avoid picking it up. Definitely one of the brightest gems of this site.

Defeat as a lot of people mentioned. But I think it is true, it would be maybe better to start all over and create an all in Mod like DEFEAT/SUBMIT/DAYMOL that is actually working. Could even include mechanics from DEVIOUSLY HELPLESS/ENSLAVED etc... 

RAVENBEAK PRISON also has a lot of potential. It was picked up and continued, but honestly it is just messed up now. The original mod is working better than the "rework". I wont suggest even downloading it. It has zero functionality.

SIMPLE SLAVERY is a similar thing. I get the feeling that the current reworked version has more issues than the old one. I completly stopped using it since nothing really worked at all, no matter what I tried.

ISLAND OF MARA.--- one of the greatest quest mods I ve played (its perfectly playable with female Character, too) and would be a great thing to update and expand (Oblivion Questline especially and other stuff, too). Has a great humor, too...

SEXLAB SEX SLAVES/SLAVES OF TAMRIEL. yeah I second that. I got a lot of problems with that mod somehow and the sex slaves themselves are just borderline annoying. Could use some serious MCM options...

not exactly "Adult" but... BATHING IN SKYRIM...

Badly needs compatiblity with Sexlab and Devious Devices. Cum Textures need compatibility with Dirt Textures. Also Bathing with Yoke/Armbinder/Cuffs animations would be awesome.

SEXLAB KIDNAPPED
Awesome mod idea that seems to have more bugs than functionality sadly :(

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

Defeat as a lot of people mentioned. But I think it is true, it would be maybe better to start all over and create an all in Mod like DEFEAT/SUBMIT/DAYMOL that is actually working. Could even include mechanics from DEVIOUSLY HELPLESS/ENSLAVED etc... 

RAVENBEAK PRISON also has a lot of potential. It was picked up and continued, but honestly it is just messed up now. The original mod is working better than the "rework". I wont suggest even downloading it. It has zero functionality.

SIMPLE SLAVERY is a similar thing. I get the feeling that the current reworked version has more issues than the old one. I completly stopped using it since nothing really worked at all, no matter what I tried.

ISLAND OF MARA.--- one of the greatest quest mods I ve played (its perfectly playable with female Character, too) and would be a great thing to update and expand (Oblivion Questline especially and other stuff, too). Has a great humor, too...

SEXLAB SEX SLAVES/SLAVES OF TAMRIEL. yeah I second that. I got a lot of problems with that mod somehow and the sex slaves themselves are just borderline annoying. Could use some serious MCM options...

not exactly "Adult" but... BATHING IN SKYRIM...

Badly needs compatiblity with Sexlab and Devious Devices. Cum Textures need compatibility with Dirt Textures. Also Bathing with Yoke/Armbinder/Cuffs animations would be awesome.

SEXLAB KIDNAPPED
Awesome mod idea that seems to have more bugs than functionality sadly :(

I Completely agree with you. 
Defeat-Daymol hybrid with a touch of Submit and other similar mods with other traits.

Simple Slavery aswell would be nice. I Did get the reworked version to work for a short period, but then I did "Something", and now it doesnt work.. 

And Kidnapped, I truly enjoyed that mod when it came out. It made the entire feel of the game change.

Archived