I am also unable to load a save made after using AAF. The problem began 2 days ago after installing Stats 181226.0. I also updated Leitos animations at that time as well, so it's gotta be this or that. Guess I'll try some testing to see which.

Nevermind. Found a fix on the AAF page. Change the use_external_data_storage setting from false to true in the AAF_settings XML.

Nice things you got up here the last few weeks.

A few questions though:

You wrote something about pregnancy beeing added. Will this (it probably will) conflict with Family Planning Enhanced (both the 79 AAF version or the new release by Flashy)?

Could we use your pregStats with FPE? (Since FPE is around for a while and pretty good supported at this point)?

How much does you stat collide with Sex Attributes from twistedtrebla? Are they compatible? ( I would assume not, since there are some things wich overlap)

Is there anyway we can influence arousal through AAF animations? (are some anims more liked by the player/partner than others? does it depend on maso/dom values, do creatures arouse more when someone likes that,...)?

Edit1:

Concerning arousal increase/decrease. Or any other stats. Could you give us an API documentation, so other mods can easily change these? (Idea behind this: some mod might add interactions, e.g. flirt with your spouse. This should increase the players lust. Beeing raped should (significantly) decrease Lust. Reading a sex magazine, increase arousal. ....).

With this, the community might get something like a (more or less) unified system to work, which would make much more challenging things possible. I think that this stats mods, as well as a few other recent additions to LL in the last few months are great frameworks and make the future that little bit brighter (at least for those who like to use sex mods in their games XD)

Greetings

Kiara

4 hours ago, Kiara said:

Nice things you got up here the last few weeks.

A few questions though:

You wrote something about pregnancy beeing added. Will this (it probably will) conflict with Family Planning Enhanced (both the 79 AAF version or the new release by Flashy)?

Could we use your pregStats with FPE? (Since FPE is around for a while and pretty good supported at this point)?

How much does you stat collide with Sex Attributes from twistedtrebla? Are they compatible? ( I would assume not, since there are some things wich overlap)

Is there anyway we can influence arousal through AAF animations? (are some anims more liked by the player/partner than others? does it depend on maso/dom values, do creatures arouse more when someone likes that,...)?

Edit1:

Concerning arousal increase/decrease. Or any other stats. Could you give us an API documentation, so other mods can easily change these? (Idea behind this: some mod might add interactions, e.g. flirt with your spouse. This should increase the players lust. Beeing raped should (significantly) decrease Lust. Reading a sex magazine, increase arousal. ....).

With this, the community might get something like a (more or less) unified system to work, which would make much more challenging things possible. I think that this stats mods, as well as a few other recent additions to LL in the last few months are great frameworks and make the future that little bit brighter (at least for those who like to use sex mods in their games XD)

Greetings

Kiara

STATS alone should not conflict with anything because it really doesn't do much, its just a filing cabinet for Stats and Settings with some Menu's.

Currently all that has been added is some of the Framework for Pregnancy, its Stats and MCM Menu, it doesn't do anything so can't conflict. Its only useful for someone developing a Pregnancy mod, FPE could be converted to use it. And if someone makes a Pregnancy mod then yes 2x Pregnancy mods will conflict.

If you install KinkySTATs it will conflict with Sex Attribute's as they are doing the same things, but SexAttributes does a better job. KinkySTATs is currently a minimal placeholder.

SexStatSystem influences Lust/Arousal/Orgasm from the AAF animations.

The API is basically this:
The Actors all have ActorValues like STATArousalPerc

The Script KSS.Main in KinkyStats is probably the simplest example:

At the top I define avariable for AAF API:

AAF:AAF_API AAF_API

Then in the Init I get it so I can use the ChangeStat Function:
    If (Game.IsPluginInstalled("AAF.esm"))
        AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API
    ElseIf (Game.IsPluginInstalled("AAF.esp"))
        AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esp") as AAF:AAF_API
    EndIf

Then I  decide I want to change a value I do this:
                        fnUpdateStat(rActor, "DominationPerc", avSTATS_STATDominationPerc, fMODDomination, -100, 100)

Which calls this function which Gets the actors current Stat value modifies it by the amount fMODDomination, checks it against the limits and if it is a change of at least -1 or 1 will send the value to the AAF UI:

; *** Update and Send to AAF API thingy jiggy
Function fnUpdateStat(Actor rStatActor, String sStatID, ActorValue avStat, Float fStatMod, Float fStatMin, Float fStatMax)
    Float fPrevStatValue = rStatActor.GetValue(avStat)
    Float fCurrStatValue = (fPrevStatValue + fStatMod) as Int
    If (fCurrStatValue > fStatMax)
        fCurrStatValue = fStatMax
    ElseIf (fCurrStatValue < fStatMin)
        fCurrStatValue = fStatMin
    EndIf

If (fCurrStatValue != fPrevStatValue)
        rStatActor.SetValue(avStat, fCurrStatValue)
        Int iCurrStatValue = fCurrStatValue as Int
        Int iPrevStatValue = fPrevStatValue as Int
        If (iCurrStatValue != iPrevStatValue) && (sStatID != "") && (sStatID != "None")
            Float fSendStatValue = iCurrStatValue as Float
            AAF_API.ChangeStat(rStatActor, sStatID, fSendStatValue)
        EndIf
        fnDebug("UpdateStat: " + rStatActor + ": " + sStatID + ": Prev Curr MOD: " + fPrevStatValue + " / " + fCurrStatValue + "  " + fStatMod)
        rStatActor.SetValue(avSTATS_PrevUpdateTime, fCurrTime)
    EndIf
EndFunction

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

@Halstrom

Hello. I want to use api of your mod for future development of AAF Prostitution, but you just say you want to make huge code chages. Does those changes will affect "api" part of your mod? Can i start to work or need to wait until you finish your changes?

Regards, and thank you for your work

I got sent some better API scripts by someone that make my code look like crayon, I'm going to try a swap over today, the Actor Values will still all be the same though so for reading would fine. If it works we will have a proper API to work with :)
Is there any other Prostitution stuff you might like, currently I just have Prostitution Level, I can add a few more things to the MCM too like globals for Pricing perhaps.

9 hours ago, Halstrom said:

I got sent some better API scripts by someone that make my code look like crayon, I'm going to try a swap over today, the Actor Values will still all be the same though so for reading would fine. If it works we will have a proper API to work with :)
Is there any other Prostitution stuff you might like, currently I just have Prostitution Level, I can add a few more things to the MCM too like globals for Pricing perhaps.

ok. i'm waiting for changes then.

thanks

• 5 months later...

I'm not sure I understand why your title says this is redundant, yet you updated it this week.  Also - what's the difference or conflict between this mod and AAF_SexStatSystem-190108.1   Also I've got AAF_KinkyStats-190108.0 and AAF_PregStats-190108.0 in a folder but it's really difficult to tell which of your mods are out of date.  Is all this replaced by the themes?  It seems they are the most updated. 

17 hours ago, dapood said:

I'm not sure I understand why your title says this is redundant, yet you updated it this week.  Also - what's the difference or conflict between this mod and AAF_SexStatSystem-190108.1   Also I've got AAF_KinkyStats-190108.0 and AAF_PregStats-190108.0 in a folder but it's really difficult to tell which of your mods are out of date.  Is all this replaced by the themes?  It seems they are the most updated. 

SexSTATSystem, PregSTATs and KinkySTATs require the version of STATs here to function, they will not work with the new optional STATs in the Theme pack. I only updated the description with that redundant warning message.

• 3 weeks later...

Installed through Vortex. I would like to uninstall it, but that procedure seems to leave both the esp file active, and a slot in MCM. It's still in the mod management list when I play, but it's inactive. I can disable the esp, but I can't make this mod disappear. What are the proper steps to remove it completely?

The reason for uninstallation is I think your mod may have caused my actors to not redress after sex. The AAF_settings.ini file is set to redress after 15 seconds, which worked before I tried this mod. Now they never redress.

3 hours ago, leequiring said:

Installed through Vortex. I would like to uninstall it, but that procedure seems to leave both the esp file active, and a slot in MCM. It's still in the mod management list when I play, but it's inactive. I can disable the esp, but I can't make this mod disappear. What are the proper steps to remove it completely?

The reason for uninstallation is I think your mod may have caused my actors to not redress after sex. The AAF_settings.ini file is set to redress after 15 seconds, which worked before I tried this mod. Now they never redress.

No idea, I've never used Vortex, most of us use MO2 nowdays.

2 hours ago, Halstrom said:

No idea, I've never used Vortex, most of us use MO2 nowdays.

I found the problem. It's likely Vortex doesn't clean its trail. The folder Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config still contained folders regarding the installation of your mod. And... others that weren't being displayed. Not sure why that is.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

my papyrus log is full of this line.

[08/06/2019 - 08:17:10PM] STATS: STATSMain: Cnt/NumAct: Actor: 0/1.000000: [Actor < (00000014)>]

is this normal?

Yes, you should probably stop using this as we have found some issues where the injections are breaking dicks and other stuff in some animations.

• 1 month later...

EDIT: Damn it I just read up on why it is gone.  I was using an older then 93 aaf during nuka world and everything was running fine.  Found out at the first violate that dicks are flaccid.  So I allowed debug to show.  Had some stuff to fix.  After fixing everything except stats, including boners, I turned my attention back to Auto-staged SC animations (shakes fist)  .  The only error I have is no happiness or sadness nor fatigue from boning

@Halstrom I made the mistake of not keeping a backup copy of Stats!!  A smile on my PC after getting laid Versus a frown if I failed in combat and she got violated matters.  Can I please have a copy :(   of the older and newest ones.  I was using Sexstatsystem with Stats and I decided to do the fresh install without checking to see if I even had a copy nor if one could be downloaded.  Luckily I have a copy of sexstatsystem, but not Stats :(