55 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

okay but,this and rse are incompatible though? if so would i be better off only having one?

As I said above its not that they are incompatible, its just that they do some common things in different ways. This is more a framework awaiting mods to use it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Lost more than 2 days finding what was causing CTD on save game load. Did this and that, uninstalling mods, reinstalling mods, started 3 new games, all leading to CTD when loading saves. Finally found out, the save game load CTD occurs when you save a game after having sex.

Enabled debug mode in AAF, uninstalled STATS, SexStatsSystem, had sex, saved game, and game loaded. Now came to this page and I see that you said that APT and Themes might cause problems. Whoa, means now I have to identify which is the problem, APT or Theme.

Damn I uninstalled RSE 4.0, M.C.G., AAF Violate, AAF Prostitution ... ... ...

Sad thing is that I deleted more than 10 GB of saved games, so many hours ..., well its good if this all goes to solve a bug.

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Lost more than 2 days finding what was causing CTD on save game load. Did this and that, uninstalling mods, reinstalling mods, started 3 new games, all leading to CTD when loading saves. Finally found out, the save game load CTD occurs when you save a game after having sex.

Enabled debug mode in AAF, uninstalled STATS, SexStatsSystem, had sex, saved game, and game loaded. Now came to this page and I see that you said that APT and Themes might cause problems. Whoa, means now I have to identify which is the problem, APT or Theme.

Damn I uninstalled RSE 4.0, M.C.G., AAF Violate, AAF Prostitution ... ... ...

Sad thing is that I deleted more than 10 GB of saved games, so many hours ..., well its good if this all goes to solve a bug.

Having both should not cause CTD it just means double tags might make some stuff screwed up, APT is obselete if you are using Themes and will soon be deleted.

7 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Having both should not cause CTD it just means double tags might make some stuff screwed up, APT is obselete if you are using Themes and will soon be deleted.

Now am certain, STATS + SexStatsSystem + KinkyStats + KinkyTheme (No CreaturesTheme) = CTD on save game load after having sex

STATS + KinkyStats + KinkyTheme (No Creatures Theme), works fine.

19 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Now am certain, STATS + SexStatsSystem + KinkyStats + KinkyTheme (No CreaturesTheme) = CTD on save game load after having sex

STATS + KinkyStats + KinkyTheme (No Creatures Theme), works fine.

Why are you using SexStatSystem without the SexAnimations Theme installed?

Considering I haven't made any changes in near 2 weeks and you are the first one to report a CTD, you must be doing something different to everyone else.

Unfortunately I can't do any testing till I sort out some overlay 49 errors.

11 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Why are you using SexStatSystem without the SexAnimations Theme installed?

Considering I haven't made any changes in near 2 weeks and you are the first one to report a CTD, you must be doing something different to everyone else.

Unfortunately I can't do any testing till I sort out some overlay 49 errors.

Its still CTD if I use two Themes parallely

I use STATS + SexStatsSystem + SexTheme + KinkyStats + KinkyTheme. Loading game after sex leads to CTD. When I turn off SexStatsSystem, CTD does not occur. There may be some kind of conflict with other numerous mods that i use? Similar to RSE Elements, Sex Em Up.

Ok, first off, I love the mod, I love what it does and what it adds to the game.  However, I can't use it for some reason.

I have installed  AFF 38 with themes  Kinky and Sex.  I had all the stats mods added but issues arose.  Long loading times in transitions as well as one infinite load (call it a crash).  The common issues  is when you leave the game and come back, it is during the save game load which is where the CTD occurs.  I do not know the cause but once I remove the stats mods, any previous save (before stats was added) will load without issue.

Other mods that have been running are SEU and Violate along with Family Planning Enhanced.  I do not know the cause, but I do hope an idea comes up as I do want to enjoy this mod and addons.

1 minute ago, belrix55 said:

Ok, first off, I love the mod, I love what it does and what it adds to the game.  However, I can't use it for some reason.

I have installed  AFF 38 with themes  Kinky and Sex.  I had all the stats mods added but issues arose.  Long loading times in transitions as well as one infinite load (call it a crash).  The common issues  is when you leave the game and come back, it is during the save game load which is where the CTD occurs.  I do not know the cause but once I remove the stats mods, any previous save (before stats was added) will load without issue.

Other mods that have been running are SEU and Violate along with Family Planning Enhanced.  I do not know the cause, but I do hope an idea comes up as I do want to enjoy this mod and addons.

Unfortunately because of the nature of the FO4 engine, old scripts remain in save games so major scripting updates require clean saves or cleaning saves with something like Fallrim Tools. I don't use it myself because I am frequently clean saving.

The CTD while loading after sex issue actually started occurring for me a few weeks ago using STATS 181204 after Bethesda released the latest game version update. 

I figured the update was the issue but tried working through it, cleaning saves, starting a new game, uninstalling mods, etc... but nothing worked. Now, after reinstalling windows, the game itself, and every conceivable combination of related mods including the STATS update 181211, I can say that every animation mod there is (that I know about), any/all RSE related mods, as well as all AAF related mods all work fine together, at least for me, but as soon as i activate stats, my PC (doesn't seem to affect NPC sex) has sex, and I save the game and reload the save, it CTD's every time. I've tried just installing AAF, animations for it, and STATS, adding and removing mods one at a time... to no avail. Cleaning the affected save doesn't work but as long as my character doesn't have sex in game, no CTD...

I was using RSE, AAF SEU, AAF prostitution, Family planning enhanced as well as the creature addon as well as all the vailable sex animations available on LL along with STATS, SSS and kinky/vanilla themes before the update. There is nothing the logs. It just CTDs while loading. All I can think of is the game update is causing it. I modded Skyrim extensively and recently switched to FO4... but my "troubleshooting" experience is admittedly limited. Basically, I usually know just enough to get myself into trouble.

I hope this post can at least point someone with more knowledge then myself in the right direction. I've exhausted my base and would really like to see the issue resolved as I really like STATS andthe way it works.  

15 hours ago, malganorn said:

The CTD while loading after sex issue actually started occurring for me a few weeks ago using STATS 181204 after Bethesda released the latest game version update. 

I figured the update was the issue but tried working through it, cleaning saves, starting a new game, uninstalling mods, etc... but nothing worked. Now, after reinstalling windows, the game itself, and every conceivable combination of related mods including the STATS update 181211, I can say that every animation mod there is (that I know about), any/all RSE related mods, as well as all AAF related mods all work fine together, at least for me, but as soon as i activate stats, my PC (doesn't seem to affect NPC sex) has sex, and I save the game and reload the save, it CTD's every time. I've tried just installing AAF, animations for it, and STATS, adding and removing mods one at a time... to no avail. Cleaning the affected save doesn't work but as long as my character doesn't have sex in game, no CTD...

I was using RSE, AAF SEU, AAF prostitution, Family planning enhanced as well as the creature addon as well as all the vailable sex animations available on LL along with STATS, SSS and kinky/vanilla themes before the update. There is nothing the logs. It just CTDs while loading. All I can think of is the game update is causing it. I modded Skyrim extensively and recently switched to FO4... but my "troubleshooting" experience is admittedly limited. Basically, I usually know just enough to get myself into trouble.

I hope this post can at least point someone with more knowledge then myself in the right direction. I've exhausted my base and would really like to see the issue resolved as I really like STATS andthe way it works.  

22 hours ago, belrix55 said:

Thanks, I have a lot to do working on the Themes and STATS, can you confirm whether this is a problem with the latest version of STATS? I made a lot of little changes I can't even remember because I was offline for a week with a broken PC and maybe I have fixed it by accident.
Also a Load order and Papyrus logs would help us narrow down these CTD issues as to what mods are common to the issue as we have reports from people not using STATs too.

Update 181226.0:

Added missing MCM for sex stats

16 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Thanks, I have a lot to do working on the Themes and STATS, can you confirm whether this is a problem with the latest version of STATS? I made a lot of little changes I can't even remember because I was offline for a week with a broken PC and maybe I have fixed it by accident.
Also a Load order and Papyrus logs would help us narrow down these CTD issues as to what mods are common to the issue as we have reports from people not using STATs too.

Update 181226.0:

Added missing MCM for sex stats

Ok, did a little experiment and it might have given a possible.

I loaded each mod, one at a time.  Installed, loaded game -> exit/save   restarted game and loaded save ->  did an AAF scene -> exit/save ->  restart game and load save.

No Issues = save loaded pre and post sex scenes.

In the order of load:

AAF STATS - No Issues

AAF KinkyStats - No Issues

AAF SexStatSystem - No Issues

Did not install pregstats as you said it had no fuction.

After this success I decided to run around the world for a bit, no issues and had a few AAF Violate scenes through surrender.  Exit/save, reloaded game and save.. CTD.

Not sure of the issue with the violate scene compared to the controled AAF scene, I know the typical stats widget doesn't come up on the violate scene.

Edit: Seems to happen if initiating sex with anything other than the AAF wizard.  Happened after Violate as mentioned by also when initiated by Sex em Up.  As a qualifier, I have not tried RSE and I only do creature encounters.

Hi Halstrom, how would you describe the "big idea" behind your STATS-Mod? I mean what exactly are your expectations from other modders using your stat system? Is it just a custom stats container with some kind of asynchronous update functionality and with an already existing presentation via AAF Themes (i have not looked into for now). Or will there be some hidden backend functions affecting other parts of AAF/FO4 probably unwanted?

I am curious, because i was considering doing something comparable to SEU but more complex and actually reading what probably can be done and what not. I will give no promises for now, because i am new to game modding beside some simple stat or map changes in other games. Not new to software engineering though. But i was thinking about a set of my own custom actor stats that in some cases can be found in your mod too (Lust, happiness, probably fatigue) and others i did not think about before but may be interesting as well. I feel somehow uncomfortable with SEU - how to say in a nice way... - because it is rather straight forward and not that immersive in my opinion. "Hey Gal, let's have some fun" out of nothing does not work well theses days, and even after a post-nuclear apocalypse i think girls wouldn't change that much. Feels more like a stub to get some sex anims running in my opinion. (sorry EgoBallistic, no offend intended)

What AAF STATS is lacking (at least for my purposes of course) is a proper actor-to-actor relationship management framework. Maybe something like this already exists out there? Having one container managing needs and moods and a second one for actor relations may result in a ton of quest/dialogue driven behavior including romance/sex or society building.

Simple Example:

Take a random NPC out for a walk. Start conversation. If custom affinity/mood/attractiveness (Player to NPC-relation data) exceeds a certain amount give a dialogue option to kiss the NPC => If kissing attempt succeeds play kissing animation via AAF (by now there is only one existing out there?) => Stimulation, lust and happiness increases on both actors. (some proper transition animations would be nice instead of turning the screen black an switch to animation)

If kissing attempt fails,... well tons of opportunities here as well (slap anim incoming? ? ).

So what do you suggest? Build my own stats-system to avoid mod dependencies, update AAF STATS on top of my own stats if found or integrate AAF STATS and rely on it. Or will there be side effects i am not aware of?

On 12/26/2018 at 10:14 AM, belrix55 said:

Ok, did a little experiment and it might have given a possible.

I loaded each mod, one at a time.  Installed, loaded game -> exit/save   restarted game and loaded save ->  did an AAF scene -> exit/save ->  restart game and load save.

No Issues = save loaded pre and post sex scenes.

In the order of load:

AAF STATS - No Issues

AAF KinkyStats - No Issues

AAF SexStatSystem - No Issues

Did not install pregstats as you said it had no fuction.

After this success I decided to run around the world for a bit, no issues and had a few AAF Violate scenes through surrender.  Exit/save, reloaded game and save.. CTD.

Not sure of the issue with the violate scene compared to the controled AAF scene, I know the typical stats widget doesn't come up on the violate scene.

Edit: Seems to happen if initiating sex with anything other than the AAF wizard.  Happened after Violate as mentioned by also when initiated by Sex em Up.  As a qualifier, I have not tried RSE and I only do creature encounters.

Interesting results, I have no idea why the STATS widgets don't come up in Violate, that doesn't make a lot of sense. I haven't tested that myself, I do all my testing in the Wizard. I will give it a go.

10 hours ago, DengoJo said:

Hi Halstrom, how would you describe the "big idea" behind your STATS-Mod? I mean what exactly are your expectations from other modders using your stat system? Is it just a custom stats container with some kind of asynchronous update functionality and with an already existing presentation via AAF Themes (i have not looked into for now). Or will there be some hidden backend functions affecting other parts of AAF/FO4 probably unwanted?

I am curious, because i was considering doing something comparable to SEU but more complex and actually reading what probably can be done and what not. I will give no promises for now, because i am new to game modding beside some simple stat or map changes in other games. Not new to software engineering though. But i was thinking about a set of my own custom actor stats that in some cases can be found in your mod too (Lust, happiness, probably fatigue) and others i did not think about before but may be interesting as well. I feel somehow uncomfortable with SEU - how to say in a nice way... - because it is rather straight forward and not that immersive in my opinion. "Hey Gal, let's have some fun" out of nothing does not work well theses days, and even after a post-nuclear apocalypse i think girls wouldn't change that much. Feels more like a stub to get some sex anims running in my opinion. (sorry EgoBallistic, no offend intended)

What AAF STATS is lacking (at least for my purposes of course) is a proper actor-to-actor relationship management framework. Maybe something like this already exists out there? Having one container managing needs and moods and a second one for actor relations may result in a ton of quest/dialogue driven behavior including romance/sex or society building.

Simple Example:

Take a random NPC out for a walk. Start conversation. If custom affinity/mood/attractiveness (Player to NPC-relation data) exceeds a certain amount give a dialogue option to kiss the NPC => If kissing attempt succeeds play kissing animation via AAF (by now there is only one existing out there?) => Stimulation, lust and happiness increases on both actors. (some proper transition animations would be nice instead of turning the screen black an switch to animation)

If kissing attempt fails,... well tons of opportunities here as well (slap anim incoming? ? ).

So what do you suggest? Build my own stats-system to avoid mod dependencies, update AAF STATS on top of my own stats if found or integrate AAF STATS and rely on it. Or will there be side effects i am not aware of?

STATS is all ActorValues and so many of them already, its meant as a core mod that other mods would share common information like Lust Arousal etc. My plan is to make it pretty much just a data storage/exchange point with external plugins doing the changes or reading the STATS which is the reason SexStatSystem, KinkySTATs and Pregnancy are separate plugins, the STATS for them are in STATS but all the scripts etc is done in the plugins. I am splitting STATS stuff similar to the Themes, maybe it might even be part of it one day.

General Mood might be HappinessPerc.  Relationship to another actor needs to be more than storing just the STAT it needs to store the other Actor or even Actors.
I'm happy to add some STATS in there. Its just they have to be ActorValues currently and be things you think other common mods would want to know. An Actor/Actor relationship framework would be complex and probably worthy of it being a separate system, but stuff like Lust/Arousal etc could still be read by that system or altered by it.