3 hours ago, Sybian said:

It says on load up that in order to run SexStatSystem or Stats I need STATS 181024 and that I only have version 0.00000. Is this a bug?

Possibly or you don't have STATS 181024 or later installed properly, they are just messages so you can ignore them if I did just screw up, has anyone else had the same issue?

Masochism and Sadism?

Should they be a Stat or leave them to be Perks?
Currently Stimulation is set up so pain is negative and pleasure is positive which effects arousal accordingly but for a Masochistic actor I would code it so pain increases Arousal and pleasure does too or decreases arousal?

The other Stat I'm thinking of adding is a SexualAttractiveness effected by Charisma/Clothing etc

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

Masochism and Sadism?

Should they be a Stat or leave them to be Perks?
Currently Stimulation is set up so pain is negative and pleasure is positive which effects arousal accordingly but for a Masochistic actor I would code it so pain increases Arousal and pleasure does too or decreases arousal?

The other Stat I'm thinking of adding is a SexualAttractiveness effected by Charisma/Clothing etc

Make Masochistic is pleasure and pain, but a higher increase upon pain?  

Perhaps with more revealing clothing you have a Charisma increase slightly? ?

7 hours ago, Nickolos1818 said:

Make Masochistic is pleasure and pain, but a higher increase upon pain?  

Perhaps with more revealing clothing you have a Charisma increase slightly? ?

Hmm need more elaboration on what you mean I can't do Pleasure and Pain, but can do Arousal and Pain.
Eventually we will have sexiness rating on clothing from CommonClothingLists

5 hours ago, moddyguy said:

I still have individual_test1 error when loading a save file.

this is from the xml STATS_reactionSetData.xml

<doNarration stat="HappinessPerc" range="10-" narrationID="individual_test1"/>

Ah, I missed that somehow, fixed it for next release, hopefully tomorrow. I got Semen adding on orgasm working and a heap of other little addons as well as majpr code optimisations.

;Update 181103.0:

;Blocked scripts from running before leaving Cryosleep
;Fix to XML with Activity2 error
;Added Multipliers for SPECIAL stats up to 20% increase or reduction in effects if the stat is 10
;Strength reduces Fatigue
;Perception does nothing
;Endurance reduces SexDamage
;Charisma modifies Domination - Higher charisma means advancing in Domination faster
;Intelligence reduces Lust
;Agility increases Stimulation
;Luck increases Sexperience

;Update 181105.0:

;Blocked player from being pre added if a CaN or Vulpine race is detected
;Added Overall Arousal Speed Adjustment
;Moved SPECIAL Stats modifiers into SexStatSystem
;Added Masochism and Sadism Actor Variables (No coding yet)

Masochism and Sadism, I'm setting up Actor variables to calculate them and effect Arousal and be referenced by other mods, should I link them to say 4 levels of perks for Masochism and Sadism too, is there any point when I could just use effects instead? Or do we want the situation where those Perks could be chosen by Magazines or whatever?

1 hour ago, jgnosis said:

Since this will conflict with RSE will it also conflict with Magocumgaudio or AAFSEU?  

STATS itself doesn't conflict because it doesn't actually do anything  yet but show some bar graphs.

I'm hoping those mods will eventually use STATS even if they don't chose to uses SexStatSystem as well.

Possible new STATs people would like?

I'm thinking:

Karma -100 to 100 % the good and the bad deeds 
Fame % - How famous an actor is from their deeds in the Commonwealth
ApparentAge - 0-100 how old an actor looks

Weight ?

Kinkiness % - as what bizarre sex an actor will do and needs to do for Arousal, more arousal from acts that are near the actors kink level

Perversion % - as a measure of how Sexually active or slutty an actor and how fast the actors Lust rises

Dance % - How well the actor can Dance or should this and similar skills just be a Perk/Trait

Update 181204.0:
;Refinements to CumCalcs
;Added Cum Support for Cat, Brahmin, RadStag, YaoGuai, MireLurk, MireLurkQueen, Scorpion, BloatFly, BloodBug and StingWing
;Added Bodypart sizing

;Splitting of MCM and ActionXML for Non-Sex and Sex

On 9/27/2018 at 8:00 AM, Halstrom said:

Yes as its a separate Lust/Arousal system, it doesn't do a lot yet by itself, hopefully RSE and other mods will use STATS eventually. I'll get my SynthPlayer mod working on it next week.

huh so would that might be the reason why i only see fatigue and happiness then?