In the OP, there's a link to a "no textures" SE version which seems to work decently from a gameplay perspective, but leaves meshes untextured.

SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing SE No_texturesr.7z

SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing ( extract textures from the file SexLab-Parasites.bsa by using Bethesda Archive Extractor (BSA and BA2) into the game folder )

It's the second step which is tripping me up.

On 12/29/2018 at 11:46 PM, whiclx said:

In the OP, there's a link to a "no textures" SE version which seems to work decently from a gameplay perspective, but leaves meshes untextured.

SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing SE No_texturesr.7z

SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing ( extract textures from the file SexLab-Parasites.bsa by using Bethesda Archive Extractor (BSA and BA2) into the game folder )

It's the second step which is tripping me up. 

Who finds it difficult to get the texture. Install with the help of a mod manager. SexLab Parasites 0.7 textures.7z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having some issues, but to help those who are not getting it to work I'll post a quick walkthrough. 

1. Download the above link for Sexlab Parasites - Kynes Blessing SE No Textures
  2. Go to the Oldrim mod for Sexlab Parasites and download it (make sure you have dependencies. I dont have HDT framework and whatnot from the Chinese site since I use CBP but then again that might be part if the problem I'm facing)
  3. Next download BAE if you dont have this tool already. (Used to extract BSA files)
  4. Once BAE is on your computer and able to be used, drag or open the BSA file from the oldrim version of Sexlab Parasites into it and choose a destination to extract the contents of the BSA File. ( I just use an empty folder on my desktop to keep things nice and simple)
  5. Withing the extracted content of the Parasites BSA file you extracted using the BAE tool, copy the textures folder and place it in your data folder for Skyrim SE. (If you use MO like myself right click the mod for Sexlab Parasites in the left side of the screen of MO and click open in explorer. Then paste the Texture Folder that you extracted from the oldrim BSA of Sexlab Parasites)
  6. Make sure Animated Parasites and Sexlab Parasites  ESP's are active on your skyrim mod load order. (Animated Parasites should come AFTER Sexlab Parasites) Make sure you Run LOOT as well.
  7. Run FNIS

Sexlab Parasites should now work in Your skyrim playthrough and Populate in your MCM as well.

Issues I need help with:

The Mod seems to work for me but I only use it for followers and Slaves I've acquired in PAH. I'm not sure if the mod only Scales the Player Character, but I do get notifications when I place eggs or huggers on NPCs. The problem I'm facing is that theres no scaling at all. Im not sure if theres supposed to be messages or anything when a parasite inflates a character be it NPC or PC, but nothing happens. Both Sexlab Parasites and Animated parasites are towards the bottom of my load order so I know their scripts should be firing quite smoothly, but theres nothing. All sliders for scaling are maxed out but even after waiting for 5 in game days theres still no sign of scaling. If anyone can give me assistance as to how to get it to work it would be very much appreciated. I'm playing SSE as well if that makes a difference. Thanks all and I hope the small walkthrough helps someone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 12:00 AM, aegaskin said:
  1. Download the above link for Sexlab Parasites - Kynes Blessing SE No Textures
  2. Go to the Oldrim mod for Sexlab Parasites and download it (make sure you have dependencies. I dont have HDT framework and whatnot from the Chinese site since I use CBP but then again that might be part if the problem I'm facing)
  3. Next download BAE if you dont have this tool already. (Used to extract BSA files)
  4. Once BAE is on your computer and able to be used, drag or open the BSA file from the oldrim version of Sexlab Parasites into it and choose a destination to extract the contents of the BSA File. ( I just use an empty folder on my desktop to keep things nice and simple)
  5. Withing the extracted content of the Parasites BSA file you extracted using the BAE tool, copy the textures folder and place it in your data folder for Skyrim SE. (If you use MO like myself right click the mod for Sexlab Parasites in the left side of the screen of MO and click open in explorer. Then paste the Texture Folder that you extracted from the oldrim BSA of Sexlab Parasites)
  6. Make sure Animated Parasites and Sexlab Parasites  ESP's are active on your skyrim mod load order. (Animated Parasites should come AFTER Sexlab Parasites) Make sure you Run LOOT as well.
  7. Run FNIS

wait, arent you supposed to throw it through nif optimizer?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/18/2019 at 1:01 PM, padok said:

I get a CTD when equiping a charus worm (anal or vaginal) from MCM. Facehugger (face or belt) and barnacles dont activate from MCM. Without this mod they work.
I don(t have Estrus (is it a requirement ???)

I -do- have Estrus and I have the EXACT same issue. I removed it as you did and now the FH and Barnacles activate and show up without CTD, as does the charus worm. IDK why the Conversion thread says this is SE compatible, it doesn't seem that way to me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2019 at 3:33 PM, DJShamrock said:

I -do- have Estrus and I have the EXACT same issue. I removed it as you did and now the FH and Barnacles activate and show up without CTD, as does the charus worm. IDK why the Conversion thread says this is SE compatible, it doesn't seem that way to me.

I'm having exactly the same issue (using the non-HDT version, with Estrus installed). Chaurus Worm, Facehugger cause a CTD. However, for me the MCM can infect Barnacles just fine... so that's probably a separate issue.

It looks like all the parasites which are actually supposed to be animated don't work. :c

• 2 weeks later...

Sexlabs parasite and animated parasite, I have always had a hard time making them work properly.
One shot worked, one shot caused CTD.
So, I avoid using these mods.
I think it comes at the level of texture files. Since we have to do a manipulation with Optimize and everything.

Cant get it to work and downloading this breaks my skeleton if i allow overwrite of skeleton (doesn't animate anyway) and breaks the animated parasites mod making half of them not work

this is my load order, at least its never crashed me?

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
BD UUNP Collection.esp
ProudSpireManorDBE-2016 SSE.esp
dse-soulgem-oven.esp
ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
BesEss.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
EFFCore.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heels Sound.esm
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esl
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Medium Script Range.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
tpos_ultimate_esm.esp
MisterB's Lootable Things.esp
TCBM.esp
LC_BuildYourNobleHouse.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
EconomyOverhaulandSpeechcraftImprovements.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
SpellResearch.esp
ScopedBows.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
WetandCold.esp
EconomyOverhaul CV - WetAndCold Patch.esp
AutoHideAmmo.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
Rare Spell Tomes.esp
FNIS.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Runandwalkpaces.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
SkyHUD.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
Player Blink Fix.esp
50 More Perk Points.esp
CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
EconomyOverhaul CV - CuttingRoomFloor Patch.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Prometheus_BeastSkeletons.esp
Maxine - Zombie Follower.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
FireBurns.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts - Two Fire.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
SeeEnchs.esp
Osare KneeSocks 2nd.esp
Believable Crime Report Radius.esp
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
Osare GothicLolita.esp
Osare Panty.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
zzEstrus.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDLoincloth.esp
MMGSchlong.esp
Wintersun - SexLab Integration.esp
WintersunSLI - DD expansion.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
EggFactory.esp
UsefulAlteration.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
EconomyOverhaul CV - CACO Patch.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
EconomyOverhaul CV - Ordinator Patch.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Rare Spell Tomes - Fix for Apocalypse.esp
Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
CWIEnLFXSEPatch.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
Vis-Core.esp
RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Realistic Water Two - Landscape Fixes.esp
RWT - People of Skyrim Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp

On 11/5/2019 at 11:40 AM, enormousdick said:

compatibility patch for xp32's skeleton v4.61. (not seriously tested)

xp32 4.61 AnimationParasite Compat.7z 23.91 kB · 9 downloads

OMG if this works you are AWESOME. FYI everyone, XP32's 4.62 and 4.63 updates were only for updating the animation rigs. The skeleton nifs haven't changed since 4.61. So, in theory 4.63 should still be compatible with the fix enourmousdick made... as long as the meshes they produced actually work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...