3 hours ago, Leggo_bro said:

I was mainly talking about the T-pose problem I’m having, I tried updating it but every time I go in the character is always in a T-pose

This is not related to AnimatedParasites.

Starting with version 1.5.3, this is an animated object that has its own bones, in principle, it cannot affect the main skeleton.

On 3/31/2021 at 1:14 AM, olebronkosrak said:

This is not related to AnimatedParasites.

Starting with version 1.5.3, this is an animated object that has its own bones, in principle, it cannot affect the main skeleton.

It’s not animated parasites that’s the problem now, when I start up the game my character is stuck in a constant T-pose and I don’t know how to fix it

21 hours ago, Leggo_bro said:

It’s not animated parasites that’s the problem now, when I start up the game my character is stuck in a constant T-pose and I don’t know how to fix it

Run Data \ tools \ GenerateFNIS_for_Users \ GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

De-Install Creatures wait

Update Fnis Behavior wait

The problem will disappear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hellow. 

I read all support message but not find my problem. 

Its very simple, belly, breast and butt node management, doesn't work. 

I got mods like FHU, estrus chaurus. Can they restrict AnimatedParasite ? Or maybe just Devious Device ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 8:13 AM, LordsDu71 said:

Hellow. 

I read all support message but not find my problem. 

Its very simple, belly, breast and butt node management, doesn't work. 

I got mods like FHU, estrus chaurus. Can they restrict AnimatedParasite ? Or maybe just Devious Device ?

This is a question to the author of SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (DeepBlueFrog). And in no way applies to AnimatedParasites SE. I just animated the parasites.

I made a modification of the SexLab Parasites script - Kyne's Blessing, which does not work for the SE version of the game, which partially solves the problem with the nodes.

KyneBlessing20210131b_SE_Skript_mod.7z

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2021 at 10:25 AM, olebronkosrak said:

Run Data \ tools \ GenerateFNIS_for_Users \ GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

De-Install Creatures wait

Update Fnis Behavior wait

The problem will disappear.

Fixed my problem, but the animations are still bugged. Is it placement in the load order that’s causing it to bug?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 11:32 PM, Homonculus said:

Patched the skeleton to make it work with CBBE 3BBB Advanced,here is the file if anyone needs it, haven't tested myself yet since i haven't finished installing the mod.

EDIT: Made a patch for this and the mod "Draenei and Man'ari" AND 3BBB Advanced if anyone needs it you can get it in the Draenei and Man'ari support thread.

2ND EDIT: Now that i tested it i can confirm this works, the only weird thing is the vaginal chaurus worm stretches the vagina way too much,everything else is fine.

3RD EDIT: I forgot to mention this patch is for the full hdt smp with cbpc belly installation of 3BBB A and XP32 V4.71 just in case this matters.

ANIMATED PARASITES SSE SKELETON PATCH 3BBBA.7z 21.6 kB · 2,613 downloads

holyyy shit, thanks so much dude

On 9/16/2021 at 1:53 AM, DashMeUp said:

Is there still support for this mod?  It won't show up in my slal mcm?  

I am also waiting for the update, I hope the author is still updating. 

I don't know how to use ParasitAnimationKit and Parasites_animation_object_Lite_kit.

Edited by tms533026
On 9/28/2021 at 8:22 AM, LordsDu71 said:

It doesn't work for me, when I transform in Chaurus Queen, it use the vanilla body.

How did you install it and is it load before or after XPMSSE / Animated Parasite ?

Do you use Mod Organiser 2?

I downloaded the file included in the post i replied to and installed it as is, overwriting the original animated parasites mod.

I'm not entirely sure but maybe you are missing a mod (Getting SLIF might help, not sure though). It could also just not work with the chaurus queen thing, i have no idea what its supposed to do for that exactly. Make sure you dont have a setting for belly node disabled or something.

I hope that helps, if not let me know but i'd need some more info to help you further

• 2 months later...
On 3/10/2021 at 8:55 PM, Beef Cheeks said:

The files from XPMSE should overwrite everything EXCEPT MoreNastyCritters and its related mods. Those modify the creature meshes and the modifications are required for animations to work.

Is this still accurate, even if everything seems to work nicely with XPMSSE overwriting everything else? The only issue I'm having is mods not registering with SLIF and that hardly seems skeleton-related

Not holding out for a response, but trying anyway. 

I'm also suffering from the bug where if I have the collision enabled on the chaurus worm, my FPS tanks. Is there any fix for this besides just disabling the collision? I like the vagina opening and closing with the worm, so it's a pity to turn it off, but I'd also like to have frames in the double digits.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 4:46 AM, ItzCinnamon said:

Not holding out for a response, but trying anyway. 

I'm also suffering from the bug where if I have the collision enabled on the chaurus worm, my FPS tanks. Is there any fix for this besides just disabling the collision? I like the vagina opening and closing with the worm, so it's a pity to turn it off, but I'd also like to have frames in the double digits.

It's probably because shape of worm has so much polygons(polycount?) on mesh. I'm learning now how to create simple virtual meshes for smp related stuff.
If it works, I'll send here edited meshes with smp configs. But I can't promise anything :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 1:42 AM, marine33221 said:

Every animated is in the ground, not sure whats wrong as I have the latest xp32

i had same problem and "Faster HDT-SMP" fixt that problem, and now animations work and every thing are in right places

• 4 weeks later...