Patched the skeleton to make it work with CBBE 3BBB Advanced,here is the file if anyone needs it, haven't tested myself yet since i haven't finished installing the mod.

EDIT: Made a patch for this and the mod "Draenei and Man'ari" AND 3BBB Advanced if anyone needs it you can get it in the Draenei and Man'ari support thread.

2ND EDIT: Now that i tested it i can confirm this works, the only weird thing is the vaginal chaurus worm stretches the vagina way too much,everything else is fine.

3RD EDIT: I forgot to mention this patch is for the full hdt smp with cbpc belly installation of 3BBB A and XP32 V4.71 just in case this matters.

ANIMATED PARASITES SSE SKELETON PATCH 3BBBA.7z

• 3 weeks later...
On 17.02.2020 at 23:32, PraedythXVI said:

Poprawiono szkielet, aby działał z CBBE 3BBB Advanced, oto plik, jeśli ktoś tego potrzebuje, nie przetestowałem się jeszcze, ponieważ nie skończyłem instalowania mod.

EDYCJA: Stworzyłem łatkę do tego i mod „Draenei and Man'ari” ORAZ 3BBB Advanced, jeśli ktoś tego potrzebuje, możesz go pobrać w wątku wsparcia Draenei i Man'ari.

2. EDYCJA: Teraz, kiedy go przetestowałem, mogę potwierdzić, że działa, jedyną dziwną rzeczą jest robak pochwy pochwy, który zbyt mocno rozciąga pochwę, wszystko inne jest w porządku.

EDYCJA 3RD: Zapomniałem wspomnieć, że ta łatka jest przeznaczona dla pełnej wersji hdt smp z instalacją brzuszną cbpc 3BBB A i XP32 V4.71 na wszelki wypadek.

ANIMOWANE PASAŻE SSE SKELETON PATCH 3BBBA.7z 21,6 kB · 20 pobrań

Thank you, that's what I needed!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 5:32 PM, PraedythXVI said:

Patched the skeleton to make it work with CBBE 3BBB Advanced,here is the file if anyone needs it, haven't tested myself yet since i haven't finished installing the mod.

EDIT: Made a patch for this and the mod "Draenei and Man'ari" AND 3BBB Advanced if anyone needs it you can get it in the Draenei and Man'ari support thread.

2ND EDIT: Now that i tested it i can confirm this works, the only weird thing is the vaginal chaurus worm stretches the vagina way too much,everything else is fine.

3RD EDIT: I forgot to mention this patch is for the full hdt smp with cbpc belly installation of 3BBB A and XP32 V4.71 just in case this matters.

ANIMATED PARASITES SSE SKELETON PATCH 3BBBA.7z 21.6 kB · 55 downloads

Thank you so much for this. This fixed my strange breast issue i was having when placing Animate Parasites below XPSE

• 1 month later...

You should coordinate with Factoryclose/Bakafactory to integrate your skeleton changes into the main XPMSE project.  I'm a bit leery allowing 3rd-party skeleton replacements that can lead to edge-case CTDs.

On 5/8/2020 at 12:05 AM, 4nk8r said:

You should coordinate with Factoryclose/Bakafactory to integrate your skeleton changes into the main XPMSE project.  I'm a bit leery allowing 3rd-party skeleton replacements that can lead to edge-case CTDs.

You do everything at your own risk

• 3 weeks later...

On 2/17/2020 at 11:32 PM, Weaponized_Autismo said:

ANIMATED PARASITES SSE SKELETON PATCH 3BBBA.7z 21.6 kB · 202 downloads

After installing this everything works great for me except for belly inflation. Any ideas on how to get the belly inflation to work?

9 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

After installing this everything works great for me except for belly inflation. Any ideas on how to get the belly inflation to work?

Ask in the 3bbb thread, multiple people have had that issue, nothing to do with the patch, it's something to do with what scaling method you're using and what mods.

On 5/26/2020 at 9:24 PM, Weaponized_Autismo said:

Ask in the 3bbb thread, multiple people have had that issue, nothing to do with the patch, it's something to do with what scaling method you're using and what mods.

I use a rather obscure SLIF patch that gives me compatability between Hentai Pregnancy, SL parasites, Fill Me Up, Fertility Mode, Kyne's* Blessing, The Mysterious Breeding Rooms, MME, and a couple of other mods which mess with belly nodes and belly inflation. The thing is that SL Parasites worked before I downloaded Animated Parasites SSE and the 3BBE-A patch for it, but I feel like it is not worth uninstalling the latter because those horny crawlers are just too f**kin' hot and the mod author did a really good job with the animations.

On 5/27/2020 at 9:42 PM, Coalstorm said:

I use a rather obscure SLIF patch that gives me compatability between Hentai Pregnancy, SL parasites, Fill Me Up, Fertility Mode, Kyne's* Blessing, The Mysterious Breeding Rooms, MME, and a couple of other mods which mess with belly nodes and belly inflation. The thing is that SL Parasites worked before I downloaded Animated Parasites SSE and the 3BBE-A patch for it, but I feel like it is not worth uninstalling the latter because those horny crawlers are just too f**kin' hot and the mod author did a really good job with the animations.

My skeleton patch only combines the nodes added by both 3bbb and Animated parasites onto the latests skeleton, so this has nothing to do with any of the scaling methods.

If you're using bodymorph scaling switch to node scaling, if you're using node scaling switch to bodymorph scaling, i dont know which scaling method animated parasites uses since i've stopped playing skyrim to focus on making my own mods.

Also the author of animated parasites updated his mod sometime after i made this patch so i guess they added my patch into the main files or made it themselves but in any case, this isn't a skeleton issue, it's a scaling issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem, since updating to the latest version of XPMSSE (4.72) the player character suffers from 'torpedo' boobs.

I'm using the full SMP option of CBBE 3BBB by Acro and it doesn't matter what I wear.

Disabling the animated parasites' skeleton_female.nif fixes it, but I know the skeleton is required for the mod to work correctly.

12 hours ago, Hylysi said:

Wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem, since updating to the latest version of XPMSSE (4.72) the player character suffers from 'torpedo' boobs.

I'm using the full SMP option of CBBE 3BBB by Acro and it doesn't matter what I wear.

Disabling the animated parasites' skeleton_female.nif fixes it, but I know the skeleton is required for the mod to work correctly.

The skeleton from AP is custom, so all bets are off with compatibility with the mainstream bodies.

On 5/30/2020 at 6:23 PM, Weaponized_Autismo said:

Also the author of animated parasites updated his mod sometime after i made this patch so i guess they added my patch into the main files or made it themselves...

So... do we need to worry about compatibility with Animated Parasites and the March 29 2020 build of Kyne's Blessing/SexLab Parasites? Because someone over here made SSE conversions that are confirmed working at time of writing (Found on the Conversion tracking thread).

If they are still compatible, what needs to overwrite what? Is it safe to continue letting the latest version of Animated Parasites overwrite Kyne's Blessing's newest version?

19 hours ago, Hylysi said:

This answers nothing, raising only more questions.

The main point is when you mess with things like skeletons, which are a top cause of CTD's since incompatibilities freak the game out enough to usually crash, it will cause people to typically bother the wrong person to fix it. It's probably why Groovtama handed off development to Baka. Baka has the knowhow to implement the new changes, but Groovtama was sick and tired of the constant "I get crash", when the problem is SO MANY MODS include outdated skeleton versions, and he said himself multiple times to overwrite all mods with the latest skeleton. Any mod that modifies it with nodes not included in his skeleton should mean that the person who made THAT mod should be asked to fix it.

It would be better to have the nodes confirmed and integrated by Baka who has been updating the official XP32 Maximum Skeleton for the past half a year. It was handed off to Baka to integrate support for the completed BHUNP body, which is a huge leap in Skyrim body mods. It has compatibility for both SE and LE, with the SE version finally bringing proper collision and SMP physics along with body morphs support.

Having it integrated into the official skeleton would mean that the Animated Parasites author would no longer need to include a custom skeleton, since Baka would be able to approve it and have anything necessary cleaned up. This would reduce support requests going to Baka for the wrong reason.

Skeletons are very VERY risky to modify, as it is often the first thing that causes CTD's when mismatching skeletons with any mod that integrates with them (*COUGH FNIS COUGH*). So far, if used correctly, yes AP may not cause crashes for you, but who knows what mod you don't use that may not be compatible. And the first person that's going to use such a mod and get a crash most likely WON'T be bothering the Animated Parasites author to fix the problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 11:59 PM, smalz said:

Hi! I'm getting CTD loading any parasite, and the meshes of the spider eggs won't show. Any ideas?

Yup, same here. CTD after i installed. Game starts up with the "lite" version but Parasites are Invisible. Im using BHUNP but i doubt that's the Problem. 

On 7/11/2020 at 3:44 AM, Santoconnor said:

Yup, same here. CTD after i installed. Game starts up with the "lite" version but Parasites are Invisible. Im using BHUNP but i doubt that's the Problem. 

Animated only, Chaurus Worm, BeltFaceHugger. Spider eggs this modification does not touch.

Remember that the Skyrim SE requires the SexLab Parasites SE version

SexLab Parasites-Kyne Blessing 2020-03-29 S

Worms work nicely. For some reason nothing happens, when trying to equip facehuggers (mask and belt version). This problem is only with the animated version however and doesn't lead to CTD or anything.

Anyone else has/had this problem?

(Using CBBE-SMP btw)

On 7/13/2020 at 9:42 PM, saiermann said:

Worms work nicely. For some reason nothing happens, when trying to equip facehuggers (mask and belt version). This problem is only with the animated version however and doesn't lead to CTD or anything.

Anyone else has/had this problem?

(Using CBBE-SMP btw)

In the updated version, the problem should disappear.

• 4 weeks later...

Have 2 issues, when i installed the full version, let it run the female body, the breast was smeared up , it did correct it on my character but others it didn't, when i didn't allow the animation run the female body, it would not go past the fist load screen and would crash, when i installed the light, the  chaurus worm was on the ground and not in the body i am using cbbe and the worms worked great as well as the other Parasites on the full

it looks like the breast are stationary and not moving down when you  crouch

that is the non light version

Sorry i garbed a version before the latest i have your latest 1.5.2.1 ans it all looks good.

but it still does not load if you do not used your female body .nifs

On 17/2/2020 at 16:32, Weaponized_Autismo said:

Parcheé el esqueleto para que funcione con CBBE 3BBB Advanced, aquí está el archivo si alguien lo necesita, aún no lo he probado porque no he terminado de instalar el mod.

EDITAR: Hizo un parche para esto y el mod "Draenei and Man'ari" Y 3BBB Advanced si alguien lo necesita, puede obtenerlo en el hilo de soporte de Draenei y Man'ari.

2ª EDICIÓN: Ahora que lo probé, puedo confirmar que funciona, lo único extraño es que el gusano vaginal chaurus estira demasiado la vagina, todo lo demás está bien.

3ª EDICIÓN: Olvidé mencionar que este parche es para la instalación full hdt smp con cbpc belly de 3BBB A y XP32 V4.71 en caso de que esto importe.

PARÁSITOS ANIMADOS SSE ESQUELETO PARCHE 3BBBA.7z 21.6 kB · 316 descargas

Hi, if it's not too much trouble, do you think you can update it for the new version of XP32 v4.72 that came out a few days ago, thanks

I installed all the requirements and prerequisites. The client wont even attempt to start with either Parasites SE or Animated Parasites SE plugins enabled. spins and quits. plugin list says both are designed for a different game.

Any ideas? I'm using: KyneBlessing20200725 (parasites) and AnimatedParasites_SE_0.1.5.2.1_SE

i have estrus and estrus chaurus + installed and working. game boots fine with those. but not either parasite. using Vortex.

Having an issue with this mod particularly and it's driving me up a wall trying to figure out what's up with it. I have all prerequisites installed just fine, the game loads, MCMs register, everything's dandy - until I equip a parasite and it CTD's. So far the animated ones I've tried have all done so (all Chaurus Worms, FaceHuggers). Removing this mod, parasites work again.

Non-animated ones like Tentacle Harness and Barnacles enable/disable fine with or without it so it's definitely just this mod. Even tried some of the files other users have posted to fix it, and nothing. Would love to experience the animations (especially for the facehuggers) but I've literally tried everything. ESPs are in order, reinstalled all the mods at least once, etc...