Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for Skyrim LE (ABBA)

OK... testing complete.
Running Skyrim LE, I use a UUNP body (-Zeroed Sliders- preset), SLIF, MME, Elsie LaVache for MME, her sister Ion, Hentai Pregnancy for LE, so a lot of things adjusting this and that.
Not only does this replace Aroused Nips, but the Armor Factor is wonderfully done and works quite well. This one is definitely a keeper. It has a lot of adjustability which is awesome as I can have different json files in different profiles within MO.
Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

First, thanks for this awesome mod, it is a must have !

Till now I used Abba outfit LE 3.2.1 and it worked great. I am preparing a new playthrough and updating my mods.

I have probleme to have the morph with the 5.4.2. (no morph at all). The only way I found is to use SLIF. So it is a requierement now ? (Because, I didn'a activate it on 3.2.1).  The mods I use that do body change are Abba, Hormones and maybe Deadly drain.

I tried the two provided sliders (I Use UNP Boby).

I wonder if I can also use Sexlab Aroused eXtended instead (or the Bakafactory version) of the usual Sexlab Aroused V0.28 ?

EDIT :  Ater testing, it seems to work fine with SexlabAroused eXtended

11 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Hello,

First, thanks for this awesome mod, it is a must have !

Till now I used Abba outfit LE 3.2.1 and it worked great. I am preparing a new playthrough and updating my mods.

I have probleme to have the morph with the 5.4.2. (no morph at all). The only way I found is to use SLIF. So it is a requierement now ? (Because, I didn'a activate it on 3.2.1).  The mods I use that do body change are Abba, Hormones and maybe Deadly drain.

I tried the two provided sliders (I Use UNP Boby).

I wonder if I can also use Sexlab Aroused eXtended instead (or the Bakafactory version) of the usual Sexlab Aroused V0.28 ?

EDIT :  Ater testing, it seems to work fine with SexlabAroused eXtended

Was the issue you were having just with the ABBA outift items or with morphs in general? Sexlab Aroused Redux should work fine and SLIF is not a requirement.

I didn't have probleme with Abba outfit 3.2.1. I used it only for the breast morph with arousal (don't know if there were other  fonctionalities).It is just with the new version that I don't manage to have the morph (except with SLIF).

So, i wonder why I don't manage to have morph without SLIF. I need to think further ?

Ok, pour Sexlab aroused extended.

• 3 weeks later...

Upgraded from 2.0.2 to the current one.

One thing I have noticed in the latest version is that the NPCs don't perform the standing animation when they orgasm (which the PC didn't do when orgasming in V2).

Also in the latest version, the PC doesn't make an orgasm sound.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm experiencing an odd issue. sometimes while in a sex scene. a chain of messages will start to appear. 

Removed (npc name} ABBA RNG Immunity

(npc name) is ABBA RNG Immune

this will repeat endlessly. adding npc's as a I move around the area. it bogs down the scrips. 

sometime it will stop. but I haven't been able to figure out what the trigger is.

has anyone else run into this issue?

20210126022142_1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear all, longtime lurker, first time poster, and with a strange phenomenon at that :(

I have weird problems with my player's body textures while using some "Arousal Mods". I attached an in-game screenshot of the situation.

What I'm trying to achieve is having my PC all signs of Arousal as per SexLab plugins. I'm using CBBE body with HDT physics installed, COSIO for vaginal physics. THings like "Dripping", "Release", "Eager NPCs", "Squirting" and so on. These all are working well as far as I can see, they register fine in SkyUI, debug outputs, where possible, show all signs of correct functionality. All the mod versions are the latest downloads as of yesterday.

Problems occur when I try to "animate" my PC's nipples.

I tried both TTT Aroused Nips and this here excellent mod.

There's similar problems in both cases (see screenshot) - some strange "artifacts" concerning the body textures. Debug output seems to be working o.k., but instead of nipple change there's those texture failures.

I got TTT Aroused Nips to work, but only by deactivating COSIO, which is NOT what I'm trying to achieve.

Generating Morphs via BodySlide shows no result, the process seems to turn out okay, no error message, but there's no change in my PC's body.

Would you need more info on my set-up?

ScreenShot8.bmp

ABBA1.jpg

ABBA2.jpg

ABBAScr1.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

get twitchy titty syndrome when using with 3BA. tried 5054345834095 million different physics settings and what not. (read through some forums and people said twitchy titty is from the physics settings in CBPC or 3BA, I have always had mine set to full jiggle without issue on my PC) So I tried turning them down to basically barely any phsics at all and no matter what... ABBA installed = constant twitchy titties. abba not installed = fine. sad bc i was so happy to see a 3ba patch finally made for this mod but sadly it seems to not work very well.

I have all the newest updates and requirements and I have meticulously followed the proper load order, installing on a fresh save. Same issue each time. no abba =fine/ abba=everyones titties twitching like they on crack. 

the ONLY thing that seems to fix this (which is not a good fix) is manually applying the CBPC/3BA settings to each character individually instead of using the preset selection of the 3BA settings on the MCM of 3BA. then that particular character changed no longer has twitching titties, but also no longer has the physics I want everyone to use. 

• 2 weeks later...