Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for Skyrim LE (ABBA)

3 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Did you edit the profile that was currently loaded in your game? I wouldn't recommend doing this as it could break things. Better to edit one of the custom profile files and then switch to this in game.

I tried using SliderProfile2, which I copied over from 1 since it looked like it had the right sliders besides the "breverseabbamorph0" : 1.

Edit: Oh, and yeah, I switched from the default to custom 1 in game.

8 minutes ago, username1215 said:

I tried using SliderProfile2, which I copied over from 1 since it looked like it had the right sliders besides the "breverseabbamorph0" : 1.

Edit: Oh, and yeah, I switched from the default to custom 1 in game.

Be sure to check your formatting here after making any changes: https://jsonlint.com/

3 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Be sure to check your formatting here after making any changes: https://jsonlint.com/

Spoiler

{
    "int": {
        "breverseabbamorph0": 0,
        "breverseabbamorph1": 1,
        "breverseabbamorph2": 1
    },
    "string": {
        "abbamorphoptiontitle": "Test Sliders",
        "abbamorphslider0": "Breasts",
        "abbamorphslider1": "BreastsSSH",
        "abbamorphslider2": "DoubleMelon",
        "abbamorphslider3": "BreastsFantasy",
        "abbamorphslider4": "BreastWidth",
        "abbamorphslider5": "BreastGravity",
        "abbamorphslider6": "PushUp",
        "abbamorphslider7": "",
        "abbamorphslider8": "BreastCleavage",
        "abbamorphslider9": "Butt",
        "abbamorphslider10": "BigButt",
        "abbamorphslider11": "Hips",
        "abbamorphslider12": "Thighs",
        "abbamorphslider13": "HipBone",
        "abbamorphslider14": "BreastsSH",
        "abbamorphslider15": "BreastFlatness",
        "abbamorphslider16": "BreastPerkiness",
        "abbamorphslider17": "TummyTuck",
        "abbamorphslider18": "Disabled",
        "abbamorphslider19": "Disabled",
        "abbamorphslider20": "NippleSize",
        "abbamorphslider21": "NippleLength",
        "abbamorphslider22": "NippleAreola",
        "abbamorphslider23": "NipplePuffyness",
        "abbamorphslider24": "NipplePerkiness",
        "abbamorphslider25": "",
        "abbamorphslider26": "Innie outie",
        "abbamorphslider27": "Labia Puffyness",
        "abbamorphslider28": "Labia pretrude",
        "abbamorphslider29": "Clit"
    }
}

It says it's good, this is a copy+paste from SliderProfile1 other than the name and the first value changed from 1 to 0.  If it means anything, I get a message from the mod whenever I load in that says "default slider profile not detected".  Other than that, I'm out of ideas.  I'm on Mod Organizer but I don't know if that would have anything to do with it.

Yesterday I saw this mod pop up for the first time and decided to give it a try over SexLab Aroused Nips but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. My character's nips aren't changing in size at the start of sex animations or anything (even though I THINK I have that option turned on in the MCM menu). I should also probably mention that I'm using BHUUNP so I'm not really sure how that mod will work with this one. I'm not even sure which body type should be selected in the MCM menu to be honest, "CBBE" or "UNP" (I didn't know UNP had morphs, UUNP on the other hand...)

I guess what I'm saying is, how do I get this working with BHUUNP? The description isn't very clear.. unless I missed something.

1 hour ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Yesterday I saw this mod pop up for the first time and decided to give it a try over SexLab Aroused Nips but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. My character's nips aren't changing in size at the start of sex animations or anything (even though I THINK I have that option turned on in the MCM menu). I should also probably mention that I'm using BHUUNP so I'm not really sure how that mod will work with this one. I'm not even sure which body type should be selected in the MCM menu to be honest, "CBBE" or "UNP" (I didn't know UNP had morphs, UUNP on the other hand...)

I guess what I'm saying is, how do I get this working with BHUUNP? The description isn't very clear.. unless I missed something.

You need to edit one of the custom profile json files in /SKSE/Plugins/ABBA (check out the readme.txt 1st). Then change to that profile in the MCM setting page (bottom left). BHUUNP uses completely diferent slider naming to CBBE which is why you are not seeing any morphs.

You can find all the relevant slider names if you open the bhuunp project file in outfit studio.

Edit: if you get it working please pm me the json file and I'll add it as an optional download.

7 hours ago, Yinkle said:

You need to edit one of the custom profile json files in /SKSE/Plugins/ABBA (check out the readme.txt 1st). Then change to that profile in the MCM setting page (bottom left). BHUUNP uses completely diferent slider naming to CBBE which is why you are not seeing any morphs.

You can find all the relevant slider names if you open the bhuunp project file in outfit studio.

Edit: if you get it working please pm me the json file and I'll add it as an optional download.

No still not seeing any changes. In fact I'm not even seeing any of the sliders I just added to the custom json file showing up in the MCM menu under their respective categories (breasts, nipples, pussy and so on), instead I'm seeing all of the default sliders that the mod shipped with (even though I erased or replaced some of them) with the old values I assigned to them.

Do the sliders have to be in a certain order or spot in the custom json file or can I just put them anywhere on the list? Not all of the sliders have different names in BHUUNP by the way, it does have sliders with some of the same names as CBBE/UUNP.

4 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

No still not seeing any changes. In fact I'm not even seeing any of the sliders I just added to the custom json file showing up in the MCM menu under their respective categories (breasts, nipples, pussy and so on), instead I'm seeing all of the default sliders that the mod shipped with (even though I erased or replaced some of them) with the old values I assigned to them.

Things to check:

check your formatting of the json file at jsonlint.com

If you edited a json file and changed the "abbamorphoptiontitle" entry does the new title show up in the MCM settings menu drop down?

If the answer to this is no and your formatting checks out fine then you might need to update your version of papyrusutil. I might look into adding a check for versioning in future as other people have had issues with this when using the LE version of ABBA.

The new slider names will occupy the same position in the mcm as the ones they replaced so try to follow the convention here. Otherwise they might end up on the wrong mcm page or be reversed/not reversed when this is not desired.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

I did a bit of checking and the version of papyrusutil that comes with the current version of sexlab framework for LE is 3.0. This may be what is causing the issue as it doesn't happen in SSE. Try installing the latest version (3.3 currently) of papyrusutil for LE making sure it overrides the sexlab version in your mod organiser. I'll include a check for papyrusutil minimum version of 3.3 in the next release of ABBA.

Edit: I updated the mod description to highlight this issue. No mod update yet even though it says so, still version 5.3.1

This is what I got back when copy/pasting the script. I updated the papyrusutil like you said but haven't tested that yet (though given the below results I'm going to guess that it won't work anyway). By the way I never touched the part it seems to have an issue with.

Untitled-1.jpg.2a5a5f5ee242d024a018b768fa9c2d39.jpg

EDIT: Apparently it was the papyrusutil that was the issue as everything seems to be showing up now. I still don't know if the morphs will trigger in game though, but I'm about to find out. Also, like you said I see that some of the sliders are in the wrong categories, also when I got back into game I had to switch to a different body type (Cosio in my case) let that load up and then switch back to the custom body type before the sliders would show up.

Bit confused here. I don't imagine the ABBA Outfit requires the main mod to be installed, but the outfit body is completely different to my actual body in Bodyslide, even when the sliders are the same. I'm using my custom body sliders and ABBA will show the same slider numbers on everything, but it's completely off. So for example, if my breast slider is at 50, the ABBA Outfit looks as if it's set to 100, even though it says 50. Basically building the bodyslide patch didn't actually morph it to my current body because it's as if it's using hidden sliders. 

Is the main mod required, or is the bodytype for the outfit not compatible with UUNP? 

I see. Was figuring that was the case. I just found it strange that it was using my custom sliders for UUNP, even though it's obviously not built for UUNP. Thanks for the clarification. 

Do you have a quick tutorial or a place you can point me at to where I could convert it to UUNP? So far all the conversion guides I've found have been largely ineffective. Outfit Studio has been one of the few things I can't seem to figure out as all the changes never seem to make it in game. 

16 minutes ago, Billy Joe Bob said:

I see. Was figuring that was the case. I just found it strange that it was using my custom sliders for UUNP, even though it's obviously not built for UUNP. Thanks for the clarification. 

Do you have a quick tutorial or a place you can point me at to where I could convert it to UUNP? So far all the conversion guides I've found have been largely ineffective. Outfit Studio has been one of the few things I can't seem to figure out as all the changes never seem to make it in game. 

I don't have a "quick guide" for this, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 12:27 PM, myriad said:

Hey Yinkle,

I like your mod, thanks. If I can ask for a feature, could you add a feature that ABBA only works on specific NPC's instead of all NPC in a radius, muhc like for example Bathing in Skyrim?

I would second this request mainly because I run (and mod) Skyrim LE on a Mac Mini running windows 10 in Boot Camp. Integrated graphics so I'll never be able to transition to SE, and even with 16GB of memory if I go into Riften things start slowing down if I have female NPCs enabled (which I NEED for my followers) and NPC comments on and ABBA events displayed.

I did have another question though. I use UUNP so I'm using profile1. If I were to take all of the sliders I'm not using and set them to "" would that lighten the load on my potato (as opposed to just setting the slider to zero)?

Also... if I set the radius much much smaller, would that help? I mean if it's tracking each NPC it tags, will it update ALL of them each poll? Or only the ones with that set radius?

1 hour ago, chajapa said:

I would second this request mainly because I run (and mod) Skyrim LE on a Mac Mini running windows 10 in Boot Camp. Integrated graphics so I'll never be able to transition to SE, and even with 16GB of memory if I go into Riften things start slowing down if I have female NPCs enabled (which I NEED for my followers) and NPC comments on and ABBA events displayed.

There is already an option to limit the number of NPC's affected by ABBA "Max Number of NPCs" in the MCM. The closest npcs (to the player)  up to this number will be affected. I could add an option to "immunise" targeted npcs with a keymap but to be honest I think this would be overkill.

I did have another question though. I use UUNP so I'm using profile1. If I were to take all of the sliders I'm not using and set them to "" would that lighten the load on my potato (as opposed to just setting the slider to zero)?

Yes, changing the values in the json file to "" would mean that they are ignored and the values are not sent to nioverride. Bear in mind that if you edit the json file you will need to reload that profile if it was currently selected in the mcm before you made the edit. Best to select the default profile, make a new save and then edit the file and change to this profile when you load the game afterwards.

Also... if I set the radius much much smaller, would that help? I mean if it's tracking each NPC it tags, will it update ALL of them each poll? Or only the ones with that set radius?

Radius works as it would suggest, ABBA will affect npcs in the given radius up to the Max Number of NPCs variable prioritising those closest to the player. The quest that scans for npcs is reset each time so any npc that was affected on the last scan who isn't in the radius will not be affected.

5 minutes ago, hardmind said:

Hello ... just wana know if this can work with milk mod economy ? coz i think they have effects on same body part if i'm not wrong

If you use multiple mods that make changes to the same bodyslide morphs (or bone transforms) then you should use a mod like Sexlab Inflation Framework which manages these things. ABBA supports SLIF and I'd imagine MME does too.

I'd advise not using multiple mods that do the same thing regardless of whether you are using SLIF since it could kill immersion.

In other words choose whether you like Milk or you like Arousal based body changes...

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

If you use multiple mods that make changes to the same bodyslide morphs (or bone transforms) then you should use a mod like Sexlab Inflation Framework which manages these things. ABBA supports SLIF and I'd imagine MME does too.

I'd advise not using multiple mods that do the same thing regardless of whether you are using SLIF since it could kill immersion.

In other words choose whether you like Milk or you like Arousal based body changes...

Thanks for reply and i have one last noob question :) do u have a standalone body for ABBA or it can be used with any body type ?

4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I'm using... testing actually.. ABBA with Milk Mod and my own mod Elsie LaVache for MME, along with Hentai Pregnancy  all using SLIF. ABBA works fine with in this scenario, BUT... I'll qualify that a bit by saying you may need to tweak some settings in each mod's MCM because as you add to the number of mods that are affecting ... sizes... things can get out of hand quickly. 
Setting each mod's size change to smaller values keeps things a bit more realistic if that's what you're after or at least less crazy.

Oh... it was actually running with Aroused Nips as well, but I've now turned that off.

7 hours ago, hardmind said:

do u have a standalone body for ABBA or it can be used with any body type ?

ABBA Outfit comes with a custom version of CBBE but it can be used with any body type that supports bodyslide and tri morphs. The standard slider profiles are for CBBE and UUNP but if you use a body with diferently named sliders (BHUNP for example) you'd have to customize one of the slider profile json files accordingly.

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

ABBA Outfit comes with a custom version of CBBE but it can be used with any body type that supports bodyslide and tri morphs. The standard slider profiles are for CBBE and UUNP but if you use a body with diferently named sliders (BHUNP for example) you'd have to customize one of the slider profile json files accordingly.

I see thnx a lot

8 hours ago, chajapa said:

I'm using... testing actually.. ABBA with Milk Mod and my own mod Elsie LaVache for MME, along with Hentai Pregnancy  all using SLIF. ABBA works fine with in this scenario, BUT... I'll qualify that a bit by saying you may need to tweak some settings in each mod's MCM because as you add to the number of mods that are affecting ... sizes... things can get out of hand quickly. 
Setting each mod's size change to smaller values keeps things a bit more realistic if that's what you're after or at least less crazy.

Oh... it was actually running with Aroused Nips as well, but I've now turned that off.

This is for sure a useful info thnx :)